Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

Dani listened to the statement and her stomach trembled both from the realization she made a big mistake and also because her clitoris felt like it had grown in size. Her bottom lip quivered rapidly and she desperately wanted the young woman to stop molesting her. "Mistress, please, you have to stop, please stop."

When the fingers stopped rolling her clit, Dani breathed a big sigh of relief, but then she realized Sarah continued to squeeze. The pressure on her delicate bud was unbearable yet she was afraid to protest anymore. "I want to hear you say it. Say you had sex with Mr. Kristy," Sarah whispered.

Dani wanted to lie but knew it would be a big mistake. "Oh gawd, I didn't want to, but he forced me," she moaned.

"Was it good? Was the sex with Ken good," Sarah asked. "Did you like having sex with Ken?"

Again Dani wanted to lie, but decided against it. "He said he would ensure Julie made the team," she started, but the pressure on her clitty intensified.

"I asked, was it good?"

"Yes, gawd yes, it was good," Dani replied and realized that the intercourse was probably the best of her life.

Sarah was content and decided to end the woman's misery. "You can cum when Mistress gives permission. I hope you understand how things will work from now on. You will obey my every wish and only do what I let you. I do hope you understand," Sarah whispered. "Or else you'll be punished."

"Yes, Mistress, I understand," Dani replied, as two or three swift spasms rocketed through her stomach. She was perilously close and wondered how long she could last if Sarah didn't stop. Then the cunning young woman released the throbbing clit and merely flicked it back and forth with the tip of her middle finger.

"When you want to climax, you have to ask permission," Sarah informed the struggling woman. "Then Mistress will let you cum."

The flicking was constant and then Sarah grabbed the clit with her fingertips and squeezed as hard as she could. She swooped down and kissed her slave on the mouth and devoured any response the woman was going to utter. The kiss intensified and so did the clitoris molestation, as Sarah stretched the bud to profound lengths.

When the first violent convulsion ripped through her guts, Dani realized she was past the point of no return. She tried to break the kiss so she could speak, but Sarah wouldn't allow it. The young woman nibbled on her bottom lip and then renewed the heated kiss by jamming her tongue in a vulgar fucking fashion. The random convulsions quickly turned into a constant orgasm and the womanly juices flowed freely out of her belly.

Sarah held the demanding kiss for the longest time and made sure to roll the clitty around in all of the abundant cream. This was always her best moment when she was able to administer the ultimate humiliation on a sub. She broke the kiss and rose up so she could stare into the woman's glazed eyes. "You orgasmed without my permission! I told you that you needed permission to climax and you didn't ask," she whispered with a low steady voice. "I'll have to think of a good punishment."

Dani knew it was senseless to protest and tell Sarah that it was her fault the orgasm happened. It was Sarah's fault that she couldn't talk or ask permission. Dani simply remained still and waited. Eventually the expression on the young woman's face changed and Dani knew she was in trouble. "I'm going to send you home with a reminder of what you are," Sarah said. "I'm going to use a couple of marks to give you a little taste of what punishment can happen if you don't obey."

"Oh gawd, no, please don't do anything that will show," Dani pleaded, and then realized that she didn't follow orders. "Yes, Mistress, but please don't do anything too drastic."

"I'm glad you asked nicely the second time," Sarah replied. "I'll try to be careful, but I do want people to know. I want your husband to know that his wife is my slut... that you're my loyal and obedient love-slave. Soon Julie will know her mother is my slave!"

Dani shivered and her whole body felt tingly. She watched the young woman get out of bed and walk over and retrieve a large black sharpie from the dresser. When she returned to the bed, Dani thought her chest was going to explode. "Dear gawd, please, Mistress."

Sarah ignored the plea. "Lay on your back. I'm going to write something on you... a reminder of what you are."

"Yes, Mistress," Dani whispered, as she followed directions. She trembled and tilted her head up to watch the demoralizing act. It was probably the hardest thing Dani ever had to do, as she watched the letters and marks slowly appear on her rosy unblemished skin.

Sarah carefully drew an arrow that pointed straight at Dani's honey-hole. As the marker tried to go through the neatly trimmed hair, Sarah marveled at how thin and sparse the hair appeared. "My, my, we'll have to get rid of this. We don't want hair hiding this beautiful pussy, do we," she teased. "I think mommy should look as pretty as her daughter."

Dani heard the dramatic statement and she didn't know what to say or do. The stunned look on her face must have indicated her shock so Sarah quickly responded with a blunt reminder. "I told you Julie is my lover! We shaved her the first time we made love and we'll do the same to you one day. I can see you're shocked. You don't have to say a word. Just lay there and I'll finish putting the ink on your lovely body... then I'll put a hickie on each tit so hubby can see what your lover did to you."

***

Danica went home knowing her life had been radically changed. Yes, she reasoned, she was still married and had an adorable daughter, but suddenly she was no longer a faithful wife. She vowed to do whatever she could to hide the hickies that Sarah sucked onto each boob and to wash off the permanent ink shamelessly etched all over her midsection and upper thighs.

She stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror and noticed all of the explicit marks. The point of the arrow aimed at her pussy and the tip actually touched the puffy labia. Then Dani remembered the young woman's punishing suggestion that the hair be removed. That alone sent a shiver up and down her spine, but the thought of her daughter being completely shaved was even more traumatizing. Dani wondered if the young woman was telling the truth.

The vivid reflection in the mirror showed the various words inscribed on her pelvis and also on her upper thighs. 'Gawd, I have to wash them off so no one sees. If John sees them, he'll kill me for sure,' Dani thought. Then she recalled the orders Sarah gave her when she left the house. 'Be at my place next Friday... Friday at 7 o'clock. Make sure hubby knows you'll be staying all night.'

When the young woman ordered her to stay overnight and sleep with her, it forced Dani to lie. Luckily she thought of a plausible story with Sarah's help. Dani would tell her husband that she was attending a bridal shower for a friend and she planned to say overnight because they would be doing plenty of drinking.

Another shiver rocked her body and then she jumped into the shower. It took countless minutes to wash most of the ink off, but eventually the markings were almost invisible or at least faint enough to hide in dim light. The hickies were another matter, as the devious young woman made sure they were big, but also extremely dark against her velvety skin.

Thankfully the days that followed all went smoothly and nothing out of the ordinary occurred. Dani found it hard to look her daughter in the eye, as she kept wondering if what Sarah said was true. When the fateful day arrived and it was time for the secret rendezvous, Dani's stomach was upset and churning like crazy.

***

Sarah was definitely one of a kind when it came to deceitful planning. She welcomed the obedient mother into her home and was determined to take things slow and deliberate. The two enjoyed a relaxing evening sitting around the living room, which was made better with some wine and delicious snacks. During the time, Sarah seduced Dani and left no doubt in the woman's mind that a raunchy sexual encounter would follow. By bedtime, both women were slightly inebriated and they readily undressed each other.

Once in bed, Sarah always wanted her slave to do most of the work. She coaxed and prodded Dani until the woman rained kisses and caresses on her most sensitive zones, but nothing satisfied her craving for power more than having Dani perform cunnilingus in a slave-like fashion. There was no sleep had by either woman and at midnight Sarah's shrewd planning took the most unexpected turn.

The phone rang and both women jumped. "Hello, my love," Sarah replied to the person who called. After that, she carried on the conversation by nodding and simply saying one or two words at a time. Near the end, she decided to stop the foolishness and let everyone know who was in-charge. "Julie, you don't have to worry. Your mother is with me, but her relationship is different... much different so you don't have to worry."

Sarah glanced over at Danica and noted the woman's surprised expression, but that didn't stop her. "Yes, that's right. Your mother will do anything I ask. Please come over, as I have a wonderful surprise for you," she said in a soft cheery voice. "Something I'll let you do and prove to you how dear you are to me."

When Sarah hung up the phone, Dani's heart beat so fast that it was almost impossible for her to speak. She stared in disbelief at the controlling young woman and noticed Sarah's expression of displeasure. "Oh, sorry Mistress, I didn't mean to look unhappy, but what are you doing? I can't be here if Julie comes. I just can't," she pleaded, as she turned to get out of bed. "I have to go, Mistress. Julie can't see me like this."

Sarah loved every time she proved powerful and controlling over the sexy mother. "Listen to me! You'll do whatever I ask... OR... I'll reveal all of your indiscretions to your husband... to the world," she whispered in a serious tone. "Stay in bed and wait."

Dani paused and looked at the young woman. "But... but, Mistress, I can't let Julie see me... not like this," she begged. "Please, let me get dressed."

Sarah was the best schemer and she knew that Dani couldn't refuse any demands because of the blackmail. "When your daughter finds you in bed with me, she'll be furious at first... but love has a way of working things out," she said. "I assure you Julie will come around and forgive you once I talk to her. I promise."

"Oh gawd, oh gawd."

"Don't worry."

Dani wanted to run, but she knew an escape was impossible. Her life would be ruined if anyone found out what she had done; not only with the bastard Ken, but now with the coach of her daughter's cheerleading squad. She reluctantly remained on the bed and her whole body trembled, as she realized what was about to happen.

When the doorbell rang, Dani was positive her heart stopped. She couldn't breathe and she almost fainted when Sarah kissed her on the forehead. Then she watched the young woman leave the room and silently go to the front door. Dani heard soft whispering and what sounded like a squabble so she sat huddled in the middle of the bed. She sat up straight and pulled her knees back into her chest, as she wrapped her arms around them.

Dani pulled the covers up to her neck and buried her face in the blankets between her knees. She heard footsteps enter the darkened bedroom and reluctantly raised her head to glance at her daughter. The expression on Dani's pretty face was one of deep regret and remorse, but that didn't make Julie any happier, as she had a big frown on her face.

Without warning, Sarah turned the girl around and kissed her hard on the mouth to leave little doubt to who was the strongest. Dani's eyes fluttered and so did her heart when she watched her lovely daughter in the arms of the powerful coach. Dani didn't know if she was mad because the young woman kissed Julie or if it was just plain jealousy.

Suddenly Sarah broke the kiss. "Love, I told you. Your mother is different. She is my sex-slave and will do anything I ask... anything I demand," she stated. "Now you'll get to see... I'll prove to you that you're different. You're a loving, caring sweetheart while Danica is submissive and obedient."

Dani listened to the young woman's revelation and her heart rate doubled. She desperately wanted to explain the situation to her daughter and hoped that could happen when they were alone. Then she noticed Sarah stick out her arm and hold her hand out in a beckoning fashion. "Come over here, my dear. We have to do something... make you look special," Sarah whispered. "I have something extraordinary that I want Julie to do."

When Dani didn't move or react immediately, Sarah marched over to the bed. She grabbed the covers and yanked them out of Dani's hands. "Maybe you think I'm kidding... won't use the blackmail," she whispered softly so only Dani could hear. "I'll tell the world what you've done... if you don't obey!"

Sarah flipped the bedding down to the foot of the bed. Then she grabbed Dani's hand and pulled her out of bed, leaving the mother fully exposed in front of her daughter. "Mother! What are you doing... doing in bed with Sarah," Julie asked. "Gawd, you don't have any clothes on... you're naked!"

"Gawd, I'm sorry... so sorry."

"You had sex with Sarah... you fucked with her, didn't you?"

There was no one in the world more devious than Sarah. She planned the seduction, the blackmail and then the absolute control of both mother and daughter. "Come, let's go into the bathroom. We're going to have a shower," Sarah declared. "We're all going to have one. Julie, your mother and I are naked... so please take off your clothes and join us."

Julie was surprised, but Dani was shocked beyond belief. She was speechless when Sarah took her hand and they walked into the bathroom. Dani didn't dare look behind, as she sensed Julie following them into the crowded room. Sarah literally pushed the mother into the large stand-up shower and then focused on Julie. "Get undressed. Join your mother and me in the shower," Sarah whispered. "I have something special I want you to do."

Julie didn't have to be told twice. She swiftly undressed and followed her coach into the shower stall. "Oh gawd, what... what do you want me to do?"

Dani would never know why. Her eyes riveted on Julie's perfectly bare pelvis and crotch, which was boldly exposed, and she realized her daughter was a very sexy young woman. She desperately wanted to turn and run, but her feet remained glued to the shower floor.

Sarah put her arm around Julie and embraced the girl. "Let's make your mother look exactly like you," she said and then stared intently at Dani. Sarah's free hand slithered down the front of the girl's naked torso and cupped Julie's bare pelvis.

Dani stared in trepidation when the coach's long middle finger fully embedded in the swollen labia. At first she didn't hear Sarah because she was fully focused on the brazen seduction. "Your daughter is beautiful and extremely sexy... don't you think," Sarah asked, as she skillfully rolled the girl's clitoris around and around.

It was a picture of shameless lust and Dani couldn't take her eyes off the shaved area. She hadn't taken a close look at Julie since her daughter was a lot younger and it was difficult not to notice the girl's amply defined body. Julie had big, firm breasts, a very small waist and hips that flared perfectly in a sexy fashion. Her legs were long and shapely like her mother's and everything about the girl looked suggestive.

Sarah hugged Julie tighter and whispered to Dani. "Do you notice how Julie is shaved... so pretty, clean and shaved?"

Dani could only nod her head. She glanced downward and straight at the highlighted bald pelvis, as her eyes glazed over. "Yeaaa... yeaaa," she mumbled.

"Do you think Julie is sexy? I want to hear you say she is sexy and you want to look just like Julie," Sarah whispered in a taunting fashion. "Please be careful, as I don't want to punish you for being disobedient. You can call me Mistress in front of Julie, as you'll soon be her little slave as well."

"Yeaaa... yeaaa... yes, Mistress."

Both women were flushed and the glow on their faces indicated something climatic was on the horizon. When Sarah reached across and grabbed her arm, Dani thought her heart would fly out of her chest. The young woman pulled Dani close and forced her to stand directly in front of her daughter.

Dani watched her life flash before her dazed eyes, as she stared at Julie. "Good girl. Now ask Julie to shave your dirty pussy and make it look pretty like hers." Sarah grabbed a handful of Dani's hair and ensured the woman faced her daughter. "ASK HER! Ask Mistress Julie to shave you."

Dani stared at Julie and desperately wanted to explain, but knew that was impossible. "I'm sorry... please, please, oh gawd, please shave...," she whispered in the softest voice.

Sarah didn't care that Dani couldn't finish the demoralizing request. She started the shower and pointed at a ledge containing numerous shaving tools. "Love, I want you to make Danica look just like you and me," she said. "Shave your mother. Shave her pussy and make her look like us."

Everything happened as if she was in the twilight zone. Dani's head buzzed and she felt dizzy. She had a hard time standing as her legs trembled and her knees threatened to give way. Sarah pushed her into the shower corner and aimed the steamy hot water at her chest. Then the young woman leaned against Dani for support, as she lifted one of Dani's legs and curled the limb up and outward.

Dani balanced on one leg and she was utterly helpless. She sobbed but no one could tell, as both Sarah and Julie were totally focused on the expected shaving. When the girl grabbed the sharp razor, Sarah pulled the captured leg higher to fully expose the woman's crotch. "Go ahead, love, shave our slave and make her pretty. Then I'm going to let you finger her slutty pussy!"

The statement kept ringing in her head. Dani whimpered and tried to comprehend what was happening. She was going to be shaved by her daughter and suddenly Sarah revealed there would be more. Her head was forced downward so she faced the demon. Suddenly her whole pelvis was covered with what looked more like whipping cream than anything else. Each stroke of the razor sent shivers up her spine and it was very obvious that her entire body trembled, as the shaving proceeded.

Whether it was done on purpose of not, Julie took her time. She carefully shaved her mother and near the end she added to Dani's disgrace. Julie cunningly pinched one of the labia lips at a time and shaved the crotch area all around the slit. What made the seduction worse was the manner in which Julie continually grazed the hidden clitty with her fingertip.

In a matter of minutes, her pelvis was completely clean and her crotch was hairless. Thankfully Sarah let go of her leg, which allowed Dani to regain her balance on two feet. "It's time. Our little sub is going to ask Julie to finger her," Sarah whispered, as she put her lips directly on Dani's ear. "You don't want me to punish Julie for your insubornation do you? Ask her, NOW!"

Dani reasoned that she was saving her daughter and not sacrificing her dignity. The order and intimidation were very explicit. "Oh gawd, darling, I'm sorry. Do it, oh gawd, do it," Dani moaned. "Do what she said."

"Good, but I don't want to hear you say do it... I want to hear you ask Julie to finger you," Sarah demanded. "Also, I'm ordering you to call Julie, Mistress, or she'll be punished and you'll be punished," Sarah said.

"Mi... Mis... Mistress," Dani whispered. "Finger me, please finger me, Mistress."

Julie had never acted dominant or in any way to overpower anyone in her life. Suddenly she was filled with confidence and a willingness to please her coach. What daughter didn't want to rebel against her mother? Without being told, Julie leaned over and sucked one of the illustrious nipples and marveled at how wonderful the bud felt inside her mouth. She toyed with the hard nipple with her tongue and then switched over to the neglected one until it too was fully erect.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers