All Comments on 'Mother’s Visit'

by Siddique

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot !

Looking forward to a Chapter 2, where he fucks the girl too. Obviously his wife will not object, so will he get all 3 into bed ? Keep writing, I'll keep reading !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Special Moment

Very tender moment, as a mom takes care of her son. Looks like he will have his own harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bookstall Crap

But then I used to buy such things,grown up a bit since then

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Be smart.

Learn some English. Then start writing again, if you must.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 16 years ago
Tender mother.... story has good parts.

Ignore the jerks who can't seem to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, and instead need to be insulting. This was a fine story. The Start was weak, and implausible, but hey, its an erotic story. Some are more realistic then others. Your English is not the best, but more then enough to understand, and not loose the mood you are trying to set. The best part was where the mother comes to him at his computer. Very touching and tender. The build up with him resting his head against her bosom is very nice. Focus more on that sort of thing; it was the most realistic part. Keep writing, you obviously have a good feel for mother/son incest stories. You will only get better the more you write.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 16 years ago
A good start!

I believe MG is right on the money, advising you on the better points of your story. I found it entertaining and often very erotic. Consider the negative critiques you receive for any pertinent value and then move on and forget them. I benefit from my negative critiques as much as my positive ones. I think you show great promise and will only get better with each subsequent story. Hope to see more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
In the words of Peter Boyle...

I could have eaten a box of alphabits cereal and crapped a better story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuck

Fuck yeah I wanna fuck my mom and cum inside her and I hope she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
post before mine

You want to have an imbread child with you mother? Dawg, wtf drugs are you on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
come on, the guy who wrote "fuck" is right

This is a fine story, and I loved the comment of the guy who wrote "fuck." Like plenty of boys, he wants desperately to fuck his own mother. If mom is willing, what's wrong with that? Don't foolish negative commenters know the age-old saying,"The best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of"? A boy sticking his stiff young prick up his own mother's cunt is totally natural--lots of folks would say that that's exactly where a boy's prick belongs. Look, if you haven't blown your balls up your own mother's cunt and filled her twat with your creamy sperm, don't knock it. Motherfucking is the best fucking there is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More with Aelma

Continue with Selma, I can only dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written and unbelievable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous