All Comments on 'Mother Seduced'

by sukkerboy_007

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Bad

I enjoyed this story, but it was a little long winded.

matharasi2matharasi2over 11 years ago
Marry mother and make her pregnant

I publicly married my mother in our village many years ago and she is now a happy wife to me and proud mother to our children. In reality I had been in love with her for many years, wooed her since my teens, and later, when I was 20-21, I finally managed to seduce her by introducing her to another couple that wanted to marry in the village but needed help.

Via helping the other couple, mother finally saw the man in me and fell in love too. We became lovers and I often fucked her as a lover, but she knew in my heart I wanted to see her as my wife. Not a secret wife. I wanted her to formally accept me as her husband and live publicly with her, and wanted our relatives to know too. This is a big taboo, especially in India, and she resisted for 2 years. It was only when she truly believed I wanted to make her pregnant out of love, and she also desired to become pregnant by me and officially acknowledge me as the father of our children, that she agreed.

As father had already gone, our marriage was not opposed as we feared and I proudly married her in front of her friends, my friends, and even some of our family attended the wedding.

Mother wanted to become pregnant straight away, as before she took precautions to prevent pregnancy, but now felt the first duty of a wife was to bear a child for her husband. She also wanted everyone in our family to know she was truly my wife and felt once she had a baby by me she would become more accepted. Initially it was hard, but now we are accepted by everyone I am proud when I see them watch her milk our baby. They even joke she looks younger and should have more children.

So all you Indian lovers out there, know it can happen and there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever.

ranjit_madarchodranjit_madarchodover 11 years ago
Nice ..

I married my mother.. and shiftet to a place where no one knows us.. we have a son and we are really enjoying the life better than everyone.. Mother and Son are the best pair to be wife and husband..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you sick

this is total crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So all you Indian lovers out there, know it can happen and there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever.

This is a heartwarming account from an Indian dude who publicly married his own mother in front of the whole village and all their friends. All of them knew what was going to happen on the couple's wedding night. The boy was going to stick his big hard cock up the very same cunt he came out of and blow his young balls up his own mother's twat. The small crowd congratulated them, and laughed and joked about what son and mom were going to do--and keep on doing. The son would bury his cock up his mother's twat, and unload his hot potent balls up his mother's mommy-hole, again and again. Now all of his rich creamy semen was for his beloved mother, and--surprise, surprise--he started fucking babies up where he was once a baby. This is one impressive and admirable guy. He's a great role model for all Indian boys, and for boys everywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous