All Comments on 'Motherly Love Ch. 01'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A loving, honest story

A luscious treat that's well written. Thank you

PDumbledorePDumbledoreover 19 years ago
Excellant

Very well done, and well written. I will be waiting for Chapter 2 to come out to see what may come next.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Filially Jocastic!

You are very convincing. A lot of Mum/son, sorry Mom/son stories are written from the sons point of view and tend to be pretty boring catalogues of sexual gymnastics.The regular reference to her thoughts and emotions makes this much more interesting.The fairly limited sexual activity is in fact sexier because it does not distract from the realisation that this is taboo.I said some complimentary things about one of your other stories so this is getting to be a habit.Your control of the pace of a story is very good - not quite as good as rubysen but still excellent.

divermuffdivermuffover 19 years ago
Hot

This is a great start. I can only hope you live up to what I suspect will happen in the future. Yanking my wanker over it.

Thanks

Divermuff

willywilly19008willywilly19008over 19 years ago
Waiting For More

Hot. A great collaboration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done Mandy

What a great read, good characters and sexy plot that took the trouble to build in a very believable way. That it was not just another 'fall into bed' by the 2nd paragraph made it a great read for me.

It certainly pushed the right buttons for me.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Average

The story is well written for this site. The story itself is so common for this category. I can just about read the first sentence and know the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nope, Definitely Above Average

--because the authors took the trouble to come up with a halfway plausible motivation for the mother's sexual interest in her son: concern over/"curing" her son's sexual identity issues.

Of course, we know where the story is headed--the category and title tell us that (and, face it, we don't come to Literotica to read about people managing NOT to have sex!)--but what makes one story better than another is the journey to the expected result: the depth of characterization, the plot twists and turns, the quality of the writing.

Here, the only minor drawback is the number of missing commas, apostrophes, etc. Just minor irritants, but ones that you would've thought one author or the other would've been more likely to catch.

skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
I was impressed

I was very impressed with the slightly different approach to this common theme. So many of these stories get there straight away with no build-up. This seemed reasoned and progressed skilfully to the sex we obviously expect (otherwise there would be no point in writing the story, would there?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very very good

very well written.i have never sent a comment in before,but i had to tell you how good i thought this story is.thank you.this was very good reading...very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

keep up the good work ,the boy has a lot to learn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cheap

What that cheap whore Kate needs is a very good fuck for herself. Let's see what Parts II and III bring. An amazingly good story, very mature and very seriously dealing with a subject that is at best tricky and slippery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Terrific

Thank you for one of the best written stories on this site. Beautifully crafted.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
mom or k was so hot for him and him for her

brilliant story, love it from the start to finish. it had every thing like the build up to the very best story i have read for some time. a real winner. cant wait to read part 2 of this story. motherly love.part one.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Very Tender , Mebbe 2 Much So

The young lad had better have more if a clue at school then he does at sex. Ah well , the naive angle may have been overplayed a bit.I did enjoy the mutual caring expressed in dialogue thru author's skill. Too many stories in this genre have the characters going at each other like a doberman going after a clot of prime rib.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beautifully lyrical and hot as fuck

Amanda, the highly talented author of this excellent story, is a lady who likes ladies. Yet she's also able to capture the love and lust between a boy and his own mother perfectly. Here's the mother Kate admiring her 18 year old son Grant. "She gazed at her son's gorgeous body and the lovely erection she was holding firmly in her hand. She held his penis away from his body a little and then began to rub her hand up and down it." Kate is showing the very special affection that so many mothers secretly have for their male child's penis and she's showing the care and concern and love that only a mom can have for what makes her boy a boy. Grant reacts the way any son does when it's his mother who's using her skilled hand on his hard young cock. The kid blows his balls and shoots the biggest load of semen of his life all over the place. Kate's so impressed by her virile manly boy that her motherly cunt is tingling like crazy and she has the best big O of her life. Oh, momma, just wait till your kid blows his balls and shoots his huge load of semen up where it does you the most good! (Guess where) I hope and trust that the gifted Ms. A will tell us all about it, in excruciating and cock-hardening detail.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Great Idea

I really liked the way you managed to make this feel natural. Great start.

MisterteaMisterteaover 4 years ago
Well-written? Er, no

""Grant are you asleep?" Sarah asked opening his bedroom door."

Who's Sarah?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

His mother, K, played with him while he suckled her breast. All the men (and maybe women) who read that may think, “ how far will he go to explore his cravings for sex”. She has the ability to urge him to try every way to entice love from a woman while she enjoys his body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous