Motherly Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh K I just can't work it out can you?" he asked his fingers digging into the soft, rounded cheeks of her bum. "I cant' understand the feelings I have and how I feel about you."

"No I can't either. Do you want me to stop?" Kate asked taking her hand off him.

"No," he said sharply grabbing her wrist. "Please don't stop." He pulled it back onto his erection.

Kate felt so relieved and excited that they wanted to carry on, "Lay on your back darling," she whispered pushing against his chest. "Lay back so that mummy can look after you. So I can teach you about girls and sex and so I can show you that you aren't gay."

As he lay like she'd told him Kate peeled the blanket back. In the dim, but sufficient light, she gazed at her son's gorgeous body and lovely erection she was holding firmly in her hand. She held his penis away from his body a little and then began to rub her hand up and down it. She loved the sight of her hand doing that but more the look on his face. His eyes were half closed, his mouth open as he revelled in the feelings that her hand was giving him.

She thought that he looked happy, pleased, satisfied and excited. He was at peace. He was enjoying it, enjoying what she was doing, enjoying her, enjoying the arousing feelings she was creating for him. And from that she gained tremendous pleasure and enjoyed what she was doing to him, to Grant, to her son.

His slim hips started to move to the same rhythm as her hand. He was moaning and sighing, grunting and groaning his head rolling slowly from side to side as he forgot everything else and just focused totally on the fantastic things his mother was doing to him.

Kate was half sitting up and her tee shirt dress had ridden all the way up her legs. She was leaning over him the fullness of her breasts falling towards his chest. The mass of them with the hardness of her nipples was dangling just inches from his chest.

"Oh mum, oh K, oh fuck," he groaned as his hand tentatively reached up towards them.

The feel of her son's hands fondling her breasts was probably the most stimulating sensation Kate had ever experienced.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he whined taking his hand away.

With her other hand Kate grabbed his wrist and looking him right in the eye she pulled it towards her and placed it right on her breast.

"Don't be sorry, don't say that, it's wonderful," she sighed as she squirmed herself against his hand.

"Oh God. Oh yes," she grunted as such a surge of sexual stimulation rushed through her that she started to cum.

She pressed herself more forcibly against his pleasure giving hand loving every feeling, every sensation. Her hand moved faster on his cock that she could now feel was throbbing and pulsating in her hand.

"Oh, oh, oh," he moaned, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Kate put her arm around his shoulders and pulled his face to her breasts. "Yes darling yes. Cum for me, cum for mummy."

His mouth, automatically it seemed, found her horrendously extended nipple inside the cotton of the dress. His teeth settled around it and he sucked. Just as he had eighteen years ago. Very quickly the thin material was made as good as transparent by his spittle and Kate's large, round, pink nipple was clearly visible despite the low light. The sight of the rounded areola and the extended nipple was such a turn on for Grant that he just sucked and sucked on his mother's teat. It wasn't a skilful foreplay Kate knew but it was so honest and basic that her orgasm built up more and more.

Kate felt Grant's hand sliding up her back inside the dress. His fingers on her skin combined with his mouth on her nipple through the cotton kept the momentum going. Her body felt alive everywhere and her mind forgot the forbidden nature of the fruit she was enjoying. What they were doing seemed natural and normal. Grant was becoming just a man. Her son was becoming her lover.

"Oooooooo, aaaaarrrrrr." He groaned his hand gripping her back his mouth leaving her nipple as his head thrashed from side to side. Kate saw that he had raised his buttocks from the bed and had thrust his hips forward as he'd started to cum. It was a marvellous sight for her.

Cuddling him, pressing her breasts against his face and whispering in his ear.

"Oh yes darling, cum for me baby, I love you I love you."

She kept pumping her son's cock as stream after stream of his seed spurted from it. She'd forgotten just how much young men can produce and hard they can cum. She found the sight of his cum splashing onto his chest and even spurting as high as his neck with some of it splattering onto the front of her dress incredibly exciting. It was the final stimulus. The last touch. The ultimate excitement she needed for the floodgates of her orgasm to burst over her.

One arm around his shoulders the other still pumping, but now slowly, his prick, Kate ground herself against her son revelling silently but so satisfyingly in her unusual orgasm.

She went back to her own room cleaned up and slept. It was a fitful sleep for her mind was racing with conflicting thoughts on what they'd done.

12