Mothers and Daughters Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she could have stayed at a hotel in Chicago and catch an early morning direct flight to Dallas arriving at about the same time; maybe even earlier. However she knew she would be tormented by her emotions with the free time she would necessarily have. This way with the overnight flight and delays prevented her from continuously contemplating unduly to the situation of Natasha and Lajos as her mind had to be occupied by the exigencies of simply completing the trip successfully.

Kristina, already naked, greeted Vera on her arrival at the registration desk and accompanied her to the locker room. As Vera's special raw request for sex at the orgy was unusual and strictly not in keeping with the raison d'être of the TLR activities, there could be protest by members of favoritism. So Kristina, the ever resourceful sex club operator devised a plan to accommodate Vera's needs without upsetting any member's notion of what service the TLR ought to be providing and charging for.

So as Vera was undressing at the locker room she asked:

"I gather from our conversations Vera that while you are here this time, you not so interested in participating in regular orgy activity. Instead you would liked to be fucked continuously like in a gangbang, except you would also wish to be fucked by women as well?"

"Yes Kristina, I think that's what I need. To fuck and fuck and fuck until my itch is finally satisfied. And as I have an occasional lesbian lover at home I want to be fucked by women as well just for the variety."

"And of course Vera merely a few copulations will not do. You believe you will need to fuck quite a lot in a row without stopping, before your itch is fully satisfied. You need a marathon gangbang. Is that right?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! That is exactly what I need and desire."

"Now your gangbang might distract from the usual activity each member would expect to partake in when contracting to come here in the first place. So your singular activity here might put someone's nose out of joint."

"Oh dear! I hadn't thought of that when I called you. It's just...."

Here Kristina, holding up her hand interrupted:

"Tut! Tut! Tut, Vera! I don't need to know the reason for your need nor am I particularly interested. My problem is to ensure everyone is happy with their time at the TLR.

As you know to spice up the experience of the orgies the club occasionally conducts a sex contest or game. I have thus for your emergency need designed a contest for this orgy which everyone will be able to participate and hopefully will enjoy partaking of it.

I will call it the 'Damsel in Distress' contest, and I will explain it to all the members at the orgy after I set you up and advise you of what to expect."

And Kristina explained the proposed contest to Vera:

"The damsel of course is you and your distress is obvious. So the contest will be to relieve you of your distress. For this purpose I will assign you to Blue Room #1, our finest room with the biggest bed. The chest of drawers is chock full of toys, aphrodisiacs and other paraphernalia to enhance your lovemaking. The contest will start in about four hours to give me time to set it up properly. Thus you will have time to eat and have a nap so you will be totally rested for the gangbang of your life.

Starting at four o'clock you will be visited each half hour by an orgy participant or pair of participants to fuck you for that half hour. Actually it will be a twenty-five minute time limit so that you will have a five minute respite for a bathroom break or getting some food and drink. There will be a music alarm going off to indicate the end of the session. You will hear the song 'The Party's Over' piped into the room. It would be the rendition sung by our own Pamela Rose.

The TLR does not countenance anyone enduring a coitus interruptus. The music will continue playing until one of you gets to the telephone in the room and pushes the No 5 button on the telephone keypad. It will be programmed that when that number is depressed not only will the playing of the music stop but it will trigger the start of your five minute break before the next session. A staff member will be at the door to indicate to the scheduled contestants when they can enter to be with you.

Obviously the longer you and your partner continue fucking while Pamela is singing, will eat into the time for your next visitor or visitors. Thus you should try to finish fucking as reasonably as quick as possible to be fair to the next contestants."

Vera giggled at the thought of hearing Pamela singing to signify the end of a fucking session.

Kristina continued explaining the contest to Vera:

"For this contest two normal TLR rules will be suspended. A male person will be allowed to be able to be declared the winner. Exclusive lesbian sex will be allowed in this contest."

It had been the view that only a female would be declared the winner in a TLR contest since participation in the contest by a male was deemed reward enough. Besides the traditional prize for winning a contest was a gold plated body chain belt, obviously only suitable as female attire. As the TLR catered to heterosexual activity no male gay sex was allowed and lesbian sexual activity was tolerated only where there was an element of straight sex involved.

Kristina continued:

"The winner then of the 'Damsel in Distress' contest will be the last person or persons you fucked when you either pass out and are incapable of continuing the gangbang or you declare you have had enough and are satiated. You only need to pick up the phone to let the staff know if you do not wish to continue and they will play Pamela's song throughout the rooms so that everyone at the orgy will truly know the 'party' is definitely over. If you pass out and are unable to continue then the winner or winners can call in to advise of the outcome.

If it is a woman or pair of women that have won she or they will as matter of course receive the traditional coveted TLR gold plated body chain belt. For a man or male winners I think I will get him or them a special necklace."

Vera had a question:

"Gee! Since my distress is real and probably won't be cured too quickly, won't my first lovers be unenthusiastic as they are unlikely to be the winner of the contest?"

Kristina replied almost astonished:

"To be unenthusiastic when fucking the delectable Vera Starikovich? That's just unthinkable! You are easily the prettiest and most desirable woman in this club, Pamela Rose and Charlotte Thornton notwithstanding. And you have the reputation amongst the males of being the greatest lay although the Minnesota Enchantress has been providing some stiff competition of late on that score."

"The Minnesota Enchantress? I've heard of her but I haven't come across her here yet."

"Her name is Chloe Hamilton but she isn't here this time either. In any case Vera you will have no complaints of the quality of sex you will have; not to mention the quantity. Your early partners, although unlikely to win the contest, will at least have the incentive to provide you with an orgasm. Assuming you do achieve an orgasm or more during a session your partner or partners will be entitled to a complimentary tattoo appropriate for this event. If they do not wish the tat a complimentary meal at a named Dallas hotel can be substituted.

Incidentally, knowing you I'm sure you will achieve at least one orgasm in every session so that will be assumed. You will have to phone the staff if in the unlikely event some partner or partners were not successful in getting you to an orgasm.

I expect most will opt for the tattoo especially the men. It will be a cute design proclaiming one a rescuer of a damsel in distress. Of course it will have special secret meaning amongst members of the club and probably amongst the swingers community at large since news of our activities instantly become known there. These tats might become just as much appreciated as the gold plated body chains. There is even more incentive for your early partners to provide quality service to you. The sooner you become satiated the more scheduled partners will be denied claiming the tat. So I am sure the quality of the sex you are about to experience should be of a high level indeed."

"You talk about partner and partners. I take it some of my half hour sessions will be of the group sex variety?"

"I am thinking of a time limit for the contest to be sixteen hours. This is an arbitrary time limit I have chosen based on the maximum stamina I think that you can possibly handle. You indicated to me that you would wish both male and female fuck buddies in this need of yours.

So if for example every one of the forty-eight participants at this orgy sign up to fuck you, and since there are a maximum of thirty-two fucking sessions, you would have to be prepared to entertain, or be entertained by sixteen pairs of partners in order that all of them could fuck you within the time limit. If some of the participants do not want to enter the contest, the number of pairs of lovers to fuck you will decrease accordingly.

And if less than thirty-two sign up to fuck you then the contest limit of sixteen hours will be reduced accordingly. However I can't imagine any of the men refusing to have a go at you and I am sure that at least eight women will want to cuddle with you, if only for the chance to win the chain belt. Thus we should be assured of the maximum of thirty-two fucking sessions which should be sufficient to declare a winner or winners.

Finally all group sex will be either of the M-M-F or F-F-F variety to assure that you are the center target of each fucking session."

Vera had one final question:

"Well Kristina that does seem splendid and I like it. So what happens if I do not pass out and actually outlast all the competitors?"

"If in the very unlikely event that does indeed happen then you will be declared the winner of the 'Damsel in Distress' contest and be awarded the body chain belt as you will surely be in distress no longer. Of course that's why I picked sixteen hours as a time limit as most likely you cannot possibly last that long.

However if you do manage it you will be the first to win a second body chain belt and have set a new TLR record for contest endurance. Pamela Rose and Sally Browning the winners of the first body chain belt fucked for twelve hours in a row and Charlotte Thornton the winner of the longest Messalina's Challenge fucked for twelve and a half hours straight."

Vera was satisfied with the plan of the contest. She then strolled naked to the main ball room of the building to get some food. She paid no attention to the various public couplings going on in the room as she wanted to conserve her strength for her upcoming gangbang. As her mind was focused on the proposed contest, her disturbing thoughts about the allure of the sexy Lajos Kiraly recessed to the back of her mind. Already the trip to the TLR was fulfilling its purpose.

Having eaten, Vera proceeded to Blue Room #1 for her nap. Kristina personally awakened Vera in time for the commencement of the contest. Kristina also was able to advise Vera of all the contents in the room that were available to enhance the enjoyment of subsequent activities. While Vera was napping Kristina had quietly added to the room many additional sex gadgets and toys.

Kristina had set Vera's gangbang to start at 4 o'clock in the afternoon to allow herself plenty of time to take care of the logistics of the hastily conceived contest. It also gave her time to ascertain exactly how many of the orgy participants wanted to be in the contest. As it turned out when the orgy participants were advised of the 'Damsel in Distress' game all of them signed up to take part. This was somewhat surprising since no one in coming to the orgy had foreknowledge of the contest and some of the women were believed to be unenthusiastic or even to have an aversion to lesbian sex.

However Vera had established a hot reputation with her previous appearances at the orgies especially during the past year. Because each of her last three visits occurred as a direct result of her wish to avoid Lajos' presence in her home, Vera was in a frantic and in a heightened passionate mood on those occasions. Consequently each orgy partner or partners she had was treated to an exceptional and totally unforgettable sexual experience. Her partners quickly circulated information of Vera's exceptional libido. In addition considering that Vera's stunning beauty was adjudged to surpass every other female member, her desirability was solidified. Every member male or female wanted a piece of her.

Once Kristina was able to determine the number of contestants, the final details were ironed out. Rather than draw lots, Kristina judiciously scheduled the order of each session, herself. She relied on her own knowledge of the players and scheduled accordingly with the view of providing Vera maximum pleasure and evenly spaced variety.

Kristina also supplied each participant with a special electronic earring. It was programmed with the triggering of Pamela's song to signal to the wearer of his or upcoming turn with Vera. The traffic light like display on the door to Blue Room No 1 completed the logistics of an orderly transition of each session with Vera.

Finally everything was fully prepared. Promptly at four o'clock the first of Vera's lover entered Blue Room No 1 to be greeted by the ready and excited Vera Starikovich. Vera gasped in utter delight as her first visitor proved to be Black Jack, the legendary Dungeon Master of the club's BDSM room.

This orgy was one of the rare ones in that Black Jack was involved as a normal member participant. Black Jack was a tall (6'2") African-American stud. Although 46 years of age he had a body most men half his age would trade for. He was reputed to possess the most massive appendage certainly of any male member of the club. Vera had never experienced Black Jack but she was cognizant of his reputation and of course knew him by sight.

So as soon as Vera realized his identity she naturally looked down at his crotch and was not disappointed. Her pussy was automatically moistening indicating to her that she was in no need of foreplay.

Black Jack was a member with special status. He was most often engaged as the Dungeon Master for the BDSM room. In those occasions he was not allowed to participate in the normal activities of the orgy and usually Kristina herself kept him entertained after his duties were over.

He was allowed to attend an orgy like any other member, but they were not frequent as Black Jack was not as affluent as the other members and thus had difficulty in affording the Club fees. When he was engaged as the Dungeon Master he did not have to pay any fees but he was not remunerated either for his services to ensure that his activities did not emulate that of a typical paid sex worker.

Consequently if the females of the club wanted to be certain of having a piece of Black Jack they had to schedule a BDSM session. Vera was not into BDSM games because of the real torture she had suffered and endured when she was kidnapped by a sex pervert when she was nineteen. She didn't mind some spanking in sex play but did not even go out of her way to experience such sex play. Her reticence in that area was the reason she had not yet experienced Black Jack sexually.

This time as Vera was gazing at Black Jack, she recalled Pamela Rose's observation during her first visit to the TLR. Pamela suggested that the discipline of BDSM activity acted as a catharsis to wash away her sins and guilt and paved the way for true enjoyment of the 'no holds barred' sex she pursued.

Vera realized that her desire for the wild sex she was about to experience was brought on by her guilt feelings for her lustful craving for Lajos Kiraly. Now it occurred to Vera if she underwent a severe beating by Black Jack that would be sufficient punishment to atone for her sinful desire to copulate with her daughter's lover. So she decided to accept some BDSM discipline so that she would be able to enjoy her subsequent gangbang freely and without guilt.

Consequently, knowing of its presence, Vera went to the closet in the room and fetched an authentic bamboo stick just like the ones that are used for corporal punishment in Asia.

Handing the stick to Black Jack, she said:

"I need you to punish me. I've been a very bad girl. I need you to beat me and continue to do so until I utter my safe word which is 'Natasha'. Please do not stop until I utter my safe word."

Black Jack did not relish beating on Vera as he sensed that she desired a brutal beating to perhaps unconsciousness that would render subsequent fucking of her useless.

So he replied:

"Please be aware Vera, although this bamboo stick does not appear to be very terrifying it does exact excessive pain with very little force. I will not administer no more than five blows without risking serious injury no matter your desires. I have the impression you wish to test your tolerance of pain beyond what is prudent."

Vera then thought seriously of what Black Jack said and decided there was no need to be foolish so she replied:

"Since you are the Dungeon Master and are the expert of discipline I defer to your judgment. Just beat me as much as you think advisable. Of course I might be a ninny and cry 'Natasha' before even the fifth blow."

Black Jack replied:

"If you quit after the first blow you will not be a ninny. You would simply be wise."

Vera then bent over the chest of drawers and braced herself to receive the blows. The first blow came striking her upper back and shoulder blades. Vera almost passed out from the severity of the pain. She immediately remembered the torture she endured under Dr Slaughter and the pain was somewhat equivalent.

There were two significant differences though. First, because of Dr Slaughter's drugging of her she was unable to scream out her pain during his tortures. But there was no such restraint here, and she let out a very lusty, harrowing scream.

It was testament to Black Jack's solidly established reputation as the Dungeon Master of the club, that those who heard Vera's truly agonizing scream, and it was very clearly audible outside the room, were not alarmed. They didn't believe anything untoward was happening; nor did anyone think that there was any need to interfere.

The second difference was Vera's awareness of the mindset and the motivation of her torturers. Slaughter derived pleasure from seeing Vera suffer and was motivated to destroy her will to live and ultimately securing her death thereby. Black Jack on the other hand derived pleasure first of all from the acknowledgement that the beating was sexual in nature and his ultimate pleasure was seeing his partner's bizarre sexual needs fulfilled. Safety was his paramount concern overriding the kinky desires to search for new levels of tolerated pain.

For Vera, that difference manifested different reactions. She had been truly terrified by Slaughter's brutality and she quickly succumbed to the torture. She always passed out after a few lashes from his cruel whip. However with Black Jack her mind set was keen to accept the pain, especially as this beating was commenced under her instigation. So she was able to tolerate the resultant pain from Black Jack's torture much easier.

She objectively believed that the pain from that single stroke of the bamboo stick was more severe than Slaughter's whip had been and inflicted more bruising on her body. Still she knew that she would not utter her safe word begging Black Jack to stop but would leave it in his hands (pun intended she smirked in her mind) to stop.

The second blow was across the middle of her back and raised some truly puffy and ugly red-purple welts. Again Vera's agonized scream was absolutely hair-raising and spine tingling and almost induced Black Jack to call a halt. Vera intuitively sensed his weakening resolve to continue the punishment, but as she was now determined to at least have her beating continue to the suggested five stroke maximum, she taunted him after she finished her scream: