Mothers and Daughters Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on nigger! You can do better than these puny love taps."

As Vera did not have a racist bone in her body, whenever she subsequently recalled this incident, she was ashamed of her use of the "N" word. Her only mitigation was her agony of pain prompted her to act irrationally. Nevertheless her racial slur prompted the desired result. Black Jack insulted by the slur momentarily lost his cool and applied his third stroke across the bottom of her back just above her ass. He struck with the maximum force he was capable of rendering.

Once again Vera almost passed out. The discomfit from this blow from the bamboo stick was excruciatingly severe beyond any pain she had previously endured and ever imagined. Although her scream was even more tortuous than before it still did not do justice in her mind for the pain she was suffering.

The effect of the blow not only caused the formation of a hideous welt but produced bleeding. The bleeding from this welt also induced bleeding to commence from the other previously formed welts. Although Black Jack was intending to administer a fourth stroke against her ass and a fifth across the middle of her thighs, he regained his composure at the sight of the blood.

But still unnerved by Vera's incendiary comment he sullenly stated without any feeling of remorse:

"You are bleeding. The Club rules prohibit me from further BDSM activity once blood is drawn."

Vera was at first overwhelmed by the pain as it throbbed throughout her body and so momentarily made no move. She then straightened herself up and turned around to face Black Jack directly.

After making eye contact, Vera allowed a faint sheepishly wan smile to form on her lips. She had applied black eye shadow on her eyes to give them a raccoon like appearance.

Such appearance produced an enigmatically innocent and a forlorn look. Black Jack's heart immediately melted at this sight and any hurt and anger at her remark was dissipated. Then unexpectedly, Vera wordlessly dropped to her knees and grabbed a hold of his now fully erect cock; which had become hard solely by the excitement of his sadism.

Vera opened her mouth and unceremoniously popped his enormous cock into her mouth. Almost within a blink of an eye his cock was completely swallowed as her nose was in contact with his body. She made some gurgling noises as she was sliding his cock in her mouth while simultaneously caressing his balls.

Black Jack was completely astonished. Up to this point the only female club member, for that matter the only woman, who had been able to stuff fully his entire massive phallus into her mouth, was Sally Browning. Sally had the reputation of being the best in providing blow jobs and he knew she took him on as a challenge to her perceived prowess. It took several attempts over many BDSM appointments before Sally finally succeeded. So elated was she by her triumph that Sally had pictures taken to prove that she was the woman who could take him.

By contrast Vera took his dick into her mouth without any visible trepidation. Her demeanor suggested that she was oblivious to any notion that he was too big to be taken in the mouth. In fact he could hear her distinctly humming in pleasure as she was moving slowly up and down along his shaft.

Even more astonishing was that Vera seemed to have recovered completely from her beating despite the fact her welts still were bleeding, though ever so slightly. As she continued sucking on his cock she gave no indication she wanted her wounds attended to.

As he was peering over her he could see her blood from the welts starting to clot of its own accord. The sight of her bruised back with her dried smeared blood was an amazingly erotic vision for him. His passion was absolutely and totally aroused so much so that he was soon ejaculating in her mouth. His climax was of the acutest kind and the resulting tension almost causing a sensation of pain in his spine.

For Vera's part as soon she had heard Back Jack's words bringing an end to the beating, her mind was filled with conflicting emotions and contradictory sentient thoughts. When she had stopped screaming her endorphins had kicked in to attempt to subdue the sensations of pain and to allow the pleasure senses to start slowly creep into her blood stream. Hearing his words confirming the end of her beating magically dissipated most of her memory of the pain she had just experienced.

Vera naturally felt relieved at the end of the beating. She was proud that she had not stopped her punishment by uttering the safe word. Instead fates had intervened and she took this as a sign that she had endured sufficient atonement. Thus she was free to pursue the sex she had contracted free of anymore guilt. And thinking damn it she deserved some sex, some good sex, hell even great sex! She now had formed the belief that the gods had to make amends to her to deprive her of the pleasure of Lajos' cock.

With such mindset Vera had no apprehension as to the size of Black Jack. Instead she felt his size was her present for being a good girl. It was her reward for not trying to steal her daughter's lover. And damn it she was entitled to this reward! So rather than being timid about his male package she just seized it and plopped it into her mouth to savor it. She sensed no discomfit at all despite that her mouth, jaw and throat were stretched beyond anything she had ever experienced.

Actually her first feeling of apprehension came when he was ejaculating in her mouth. As she was swallowing his sperm she was cognizant that he was expelling an enormous amount. She knew he was not a youth anymore and a fear that he would be spent and not capable of fucking her vaginally took hold of her thoughts. Of course if there had been no time limit then there would have been no problem; but as it was she only had him for twenty-five minutes. Such negative feelings ruined the orgasm she undoubtedly would have otherwise enjoyed.

As she became desperate, after releasing his cock she said:

"Jack baby, I need your cock in me. I need it bad. I really need you to fuck me. I know we don't have much time. What can I do to help you get it up again? How about I lick your ass hole? Will that do it? Don't worry if you're not absolutely clean there- I won't mind. How about I suck your balls? Maybe you'd like to eat me out? For some guys I know that does the trick for them. Tell me and I'll do it."

Black Jack was absolutely astonished yet again by Vera's sexuality. However her words pleading for a fuck took prominence in his brain and he instantly became fully erect. Spotting his new erection Vera broke out in a wicked smile of relief, and gleefully said:

"Oh my! Oh my! You're hard again Jack baby. Oh my magnificent black STUD! You sure know how to please your woman. But Jack honey my back kinda hurts. So why don't you get on the bed and I'll ride that glorious cock of yours. Oh yes hurry Jack baby we don't have much time."

Black Jack complied almost robotically absolutely mesmerized by Vera's sexual reaction to the beating and subsequent blow job. Once on his back she scrambled onto the bed. Facing him she straddled his trunk and quickly impaled herself on his rigid male member. She then proceeded to ride him at a vigorous pace. Her cunt had a firm grip on his cock causing incredible friction. Her enormous boobs were flipping and flopping wildly at her frantic movements. She had her hands raised up in the air swaying in rhythm with her fucking and snapping her fingers in time with a perceived sexual beat. She truly emulated riding on top of a wild bucking stallion.

This erotic view of Vera fucking him eclipsed from his mind any and all memory of any other woman who ever had sex with him while on top. To date, Black Jack had had extensive and varied sexual experiences that he had trouble fighting off ennui when with an uninspiring partner. With Vera's enthusiasm no such problem was a factor. In fact he soon had the impression he had never had great sex like this before and probably would not experience such again after. Thus his brain was signaling ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! This is as good as it ever gets.

Vera was recipient of tremendously good vibes from this coitus. She could sense he was going to cum again within the time limit. And she was also going to climax. And she could sense this was going to be a good orgasm, a great orgasm even, hell A GREAT ORGASM. Truly all stars and fireworks kind of orgasm. So she could not help but articulate her joy while in the throes of this intense fucking:

"Yippee! Oh fuck Jack. Oh yeah Black Jack! Your cock is making my cunt sing! Oh baby what a cock!"

They climaxed simultaneously just as Pamela's singing of "The Party's Over" became audible to them. As they were coming down from their orgasms, Black Jack pointed out:

"Before I go perhaps I should apply some ointment on your back to soothe the burning pain you must still be feeling."

Vera by this time had no inclination to delve on the beating she had experienced or its effects.

So she replied:

"Screw it. Maybe I can't fuck on my back but there are other positions."

As Black Jack departed he was replaced by Vera's next scheduled lover, Patricia Schloesser. Patricia was essentially a lesbian but she was not averse to fucking a man, although the latter activity definitely was not her first choice. The main issue in her sexual life was that she was not monogamous; she could not remain faithful. At least she was upfront about it. Whenever a lover suggested that they live together, Patricia would always warn that there would be no guarantee of exclusivity. Those who then moved in with Patricia did so on the assumption or the hope that their love for Patricia would conquer all and the relationship would naturally evolve into an exclusive one.

Patricia's promiscuity would dash all such hopes and as a result she never had a relationship that lasted more than six months. As her reputation for licentiousness became established in her local gay community she had dried up the sources of potential lovers. She had to resort to combing the lovelorn columns in the newspapers, magazines and on the internet. Such methods were able to pave the way for adequate one night stands for Patricia, but invariably the women she got were even more interested in exclusive relationships than the casual lover she could pick up in a lesbian bar.

The one sort of sexual variation that seemed to hold promise for Patricia were ads of married couples seeking to explore a FFM activity. Although at first this type of setup seemed an ideal solution for her proclivities, it soon proved to be inadequate for her sexual needs.

Invariably such ads were instigated by husbands who desired to fulfill their ultimate fantasy of fucking two women simultaneously. Their wives simply acquiesced without any real enthusiasm and as a result the sex with them was not to Patricia's liking. The wives were robotic in their participation and as for the husbands their lovemaking could not possibly float her boat. Their male selfish fascination which did not include any consideration for the needs of their female partners, without exception resulted in uninspired sex.

However from answering such group sex ads, Patricia got wind of the Texas Love Ranch. She applied for membership and eventually was accepted to full membership. The TLR although not absolutely perfect for her proclivities proved to be a workable compromise for her sexual needs.

The orgies in general were to her liking, but of course exclusive lesbian orgies would be her ideal. Still the men in the club were as a rule more tolerable lovers than from the general population she had experienced. As for the women in the club, although almost all were straight, some were bi-sexual; but unlike her their preference usually was men. Luckily though, most of the women did not seem to have any aversion of girl on girl sex. Despite the definite bias to straight sex at the orgies, still there was enough opportunity for lesbian sex to satisfy Patricia's desires.

When Kristina had announced the Damsel in Distress contest, Patricia could not have been happier. The opportunity of an exclusive lesbian sexual activity during a TLR orgy seemed like a dream come true. She had not encountered Vera previously at the club but she was privy of her desirable reputation. So when Patricia entered Blue Room #1, she was not disappointed as she first spotted Vera's unbelievably bruised back. 'Oh yes', thought Patricia, 'this Vera is a player.'

So as soon as she entered the room Patricia cooed:

"Oh you poor baby Vera! I can see that Black Jack was so mean to you. Here let me clean your back and soothe your pain."

Unfortunately for Patricia, this was the wrong tact to take with her. Vera was a firm believer of being responsible of one's own actions and not complain of the consequences. This credo served her well when she became pregnant at only thirteen years of age.

Thus Vera was not one to brook any pity and so she snapped back:

"Screw it. I'm here to be fucked not coddled. Look in the drawer there is a strap-on dildo for you to fuck me. Kristina personally had several of them deposited there. If we have time you can do my ass as well. By the way bitch, what's your name. I don't believe I've seen you around."

Patricia was slightly disconcerted by Vera's reaction as she was accustomed to submissives amongst her female lovers. However the apparent horrendous beating Vera had just obviously endured belied her belligerence. Coupled with the fact that she was prepared and expected to be sodomized, promised a delicious sexual session for Patricia's point of view.

So she replied:

"Patricia Schlosser and I live in Oklahoma City. I've been a member just for a year, and this is only my third visit, so our paths have not previously crossed. However I've heard of you. You have the reputation of being hot and so I'm thrilled as you might gather I prefer the ways of Sappho."

Vera snorted and replied:

"Well I prefer cock but I don't mind a woman if she can do me right. So grab the dildo already- you only have twenty-five minutes at the most with me."

Now almost intimidated Patricia searched the drawers and found a dual harness strap-on that was very much to her liking. The dildo and vibrating plug were made of soft pink jelly to give a terrific simulation. The sex toy also automatically lubricated itself to avoid irritation. Patricia fitted the plug into her vagina to prepare for maximum stimulation.

She was ready for action as Vera climbed on to the bed positioning herself on hands and knees preparing to be fucked doggy style. Apparently Vera was not in the mood for any foreplay.

The sight of Vera waiting to be fucked provided a very provocative and stimulating vision for Patricia. In addition to the erotic image of Vera's battered and bruised back, her ass was tantalizingly swaying whether deliberately by Vera's conscious direction or involuntarily. Patricia could not tell but she was being enticed not just for sex but for rough sex. In any case Vera's prominent camel toe twat was clearly the showcase and Patricia squealed in lust as she jumped onto the bed.

Patricia was goaded to act on her base desires. She wanted to fuck Vera; yes certainly to fuck her, but to really fuck her. Positioning herself right at Vera's rear she unceremoniously plunged the dildo into Vera's vagina and proceeded to pump away in a brutal pace. She wondered if Vera was dry but she no longer cared; the need to fuck her was the paramount goal. For her own pleasure she had the plug in her own vagina vibrate at maximum setting.

Vera was emitting earthy grunts in reply to each stroke. The sound of her grunts gave no indication whether Patricia's fucking was pleasurable or painful to her. Vera's hips though did move in rhythm with Patricia's movements, and she was perspiring something fierce.

Patricia was also perspiring as Vera's reaction invited a more vigorous pace. The vibrating plug in her cunt has stimulating all the right spots. For Patricia it was pure raw sex and with her in control she achieved her ultimate dyke fantasy of perfect copulation. Thus she started screaming as an overpowering wave of ecstasy swept through her entire body causing her to spasm. Likewise Vera had reached her climax. Instead of vocalizing Vera began hyperventilating and then calming down to simply panting.

Momentarily Patricia's chest leaned onto the back of Vera and she reached over to mindlessly fondle Vera's tits and nipples. Patricia's mind was blank as her touching of Vera's breasts were nothing else than marking time as she was regaining her senses. Vera was likewise frozen in movement as she was stunned by her orgasm.

Then without warning, Vera broke out of her revelry and commanded:

"Shove it in my ass."

Patricia reacted as if a pail of cold water had been thrown at her hot naked body. Still she had the presence of mind to adjust the vibrating plug into her anus on the theory that she would like to experience the same sensation as Vera was about to feel. Then she started to sodomize Vera.

This time the movement was more sedate. Patricia leaned over Vera's back as she was fucking her. She caused her fair sized breasts to rub and roam over the bruises and welts on Vera's back. The feel of Vera's dried blood, crusts of ruptured skin and the welts on the skin of her boobs and nipples was mind-blowing to Patricia. Tingles of electric like shocks burst and spread throughout her veins as she sighed at pure blissful enjoyment of the non manual touching.

For Vera she was being stimulated on two fronts. The dildo was the closest approximation of a real cock that she could have imagined and the friction in her anal canal was as exquisite as she would want. However the feel of Patricia's boobs on her back disturbing her bruises was unbelievably erotic. The sensation blew her mind and she literally saw a shower of shooting stars and nothing else. She became completely oblivious of her surroundings as an intense orgasm seized.

This time she was vocal but she could not utter anything really resembling a cogent speech. All she sputtered was:

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Of Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck..."

Patricia's eyes became glassy. Whenever she subsequently reminisced about this coitus she was struck by the force of her two orgasms despite experiencing the minimum amount of actual stimulation on her own body; and mechanical stimulation at that. Considering the lack of Vera's physical touching to her own body in essence made their encounter virtually akin to masturbation. And yet no matter how elaborate Patricia could scheme for a masturbation activity she knew it could not produce an orgasm of this quality.

For the time remaining Vera had collapsed to her side and assumed a fetal position as she was calming down in her afterglow. Patricia for her part also collapsed but lay on her back to enjoy fully her afterglow. When the time was up and believing that Vera had apparently been just as superbly pleasured like her, Patricia for the first time in her life on her own initiative suggested the commencement of a relationship:

"Vera baby this was an experience! As I told you I live in Oklahoma City and I understand you live in Chicago. Why don't we exchange contact numbers- I understand the club provides that service at exit so long as both parties are willing. I want to go to the next level. I'm sure I can get to Chicago occasionally and perhaps you can visit me as well. We could also rendezvous halfway such as St. Louis or Kansas City. And if things work out I'm sure I can find a way to move to Chicago."

Unfortunately for Patricia, such an offer was not in the cards as Vera let her down gently:

"How sweet of you Patricia for your kind offer. But as I told you my first preference is men. Besides I actually do have a lesbian lover back in Chicago with whom I have a very special relationship. I have no desire to dump her. However I'm sure we'll have some other encounters here in the future."