Mothers and Daughters Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had Lajos been privy to the new mindset of the Dixie depot boys his ego and pride would have been satisfied. Still, he suspected the same and he thought no more of them and their interlude with Natasha. Instead, he enjoyed the charms of Natasha the balance of the night and for both of them it was automatically the greatest sex possible.

Pamela was delighted to take on the Dixie Depot boys solo for the balance of the night. However, she had no ambitions for any further double and triple actions. Instead, she wanted her pussy to be continuously fucked non-stop until it was time to leave the premises. Since this meant each band member was called upon only to fuck after four fucking intervals, they were all always up for the occasion to please the insatiable Pamela Rose.

Vera and Natasha had distinct sexual confidence rapport with each other. Considering how young she was when she gave birth to Natasha, Vera had vowed not to keep sex a mystery to Natasha. To this end Vera was very open to frank discussions about sex with her daughter throughout her life.

Although Vera was able to paint an accurate picture of her sex life to her daughter, still she was reticent about describing in graphic detail her actual sexual activity. As a result, Natasha was oblivious to Vera's serious attraction to Lajos.

Natasha on the other hand was completely open to her mother to a most unusual degree. Ever since the morning of the discovery of Reggie's death, and the subsequent cathartic lesbian sex between them, Natasha had no qualms about describing her every sexual thought, word or deed to Vera. There was no holding back as she was even more frank with her than to Lajos or her best girlfriends.

So naturally in due course while having dinner at home, Natasha apprised Vera of the events in the aftermath of the Atlanta concert. Vera was horrified to learn that Pamela had bedded Lajos. Her instant reaction was envy and anger that Pamela had the good fortune to fuck Lajos and the knowledge that she was not destined to enjoy such pleasure.

She couldn't help but shriek at Natasha, "Pamela! You let Pamela...you allowed Pamela Rose to fuck Lajos. Pamela the slut who is content to fuck any man with a cock! Actually, she probably would fuck men who had lost the use of their cock so long as their tongue was available. Pamela who couldn't possibly appreciate fucking a superior man like Lajos."

"Oh I don't know about that Mom. She sure gave out a harrowing orgasmic scream that left no doubt that Lajos had pleased her mightily."

Those words did not pacify Vera in the least. She screamed incomprehensibly as she got up and escaped Natasha's company by locking herself in her bedroom. Vera's mind of course was most incensed that Pamela got to fuck Lajos while she herself was forbidden such pleasure.

Her disparaging remarks about Pamela's character were not her true sentiments. Vera in reality had the highest regard for Pamela's character. But the fact that Pamela had now fucked Lajos while she was destined to remain out in the cold is what set off her true ire.

Natasha was nonplussed to say the least at her mother's reaction. She could not fathom the violence of her apparent indignation. So, she remained for several months clueless about her mother's attitude towards Lajos. During that time Lajos was able to make an appearance in Chicago and her mother as usual was absent from their home that weekend; again Natasha was oblivious of the coincidence.

Finally, Natasha encountered the truth about her mother. One day in April, while Vera was away on a legitimate business meeting, Natasha decided to thoroughly clean their house. She came across Vera's diary which of course tweaked her curiosity. The fact that the diary was locked intrigued her even more. Unbeknownst to Vera, Natasha had previously discovered the place where her mother kept secret things. Sure enough the key to the diary was there. Natasha eagerly opened the diary and started reading.

She came across this piece of poetry her mother had penned to express her feelings and emotions:

Oh Lajos, what a man for me

Did God create you just for my pleasure?

Possessor of a fine cock, a magnificent staff

Every time I think of it, I moisten.

I am truly wet, my twat squishes

My female juices make me hot

I crave for your wondrous cock

If only to put out the fire in me.

Oh Lajos, I crave for your body

I need it to bring out the woman in me

Your cock is a tonic for all my woes

Your cock belongs inside me.

I crave for your cock in every which way

I have to have it in my mouth

So I can suck and slurp on it, making my throat open

To await your delicious juices.

As I lick your cock along its entire length

With my tongue I feel you throb

I love your cock twitching under my spell

And I know my reward is your sperm.

When you pump your semen in me

My hormones do a happy dance

As your sperm hits the roof of my mouth

I revel in its smell and especially its taste.

I eagerly swallow your cum

Every drop right to the very last good drop

Your sperm tastes like salty ambrosia

I can't get enough of it.

Maybe you would like to squirt on my face

I don't mind it at all

The feel of your dripping semen on my cheeks

Sends me into utter bliss.

Oh but I would love you in my butt

Your cock will rip up my ass

The tearing sensation will sting

But from the pain my ass will sing.

When you shove your cock in my ass

Please don't use any lube

I want to feel your rod

Completely ripping me apart.

Don't be afraid of hurting me

My rosebud opening will gape

To accommodate your entire length

And drive me into ecstasy.

But your cock in my twat

Is what I desire the most

The feel of your manhood in me

Will deliver me into heavenly euphoria.

Your cock will stuff me, fill me up

Your strokes will make contact with my womb

My twat muscles will squeeze you in return

To coax the production of your manly juices.

Your manhood in me makes me one with you

We are joined by your member

I believe it is what God intended

When He made you male and me female.

I love you Lajos

I love you with every fiber of my body

My body desires you

Mentally, intellectually but mostly physically.

Dare I hope for your love?

Would you love me in return?

Can you harbor the same feelings?

The same emotions I feel for you?

Would you love to eat me?

Lave my labia?

Bite my clit and tits?

Would you eat me?

Would you lick my ass?

Could you stick your tongue in my gaping hole?

Would you swirl your tongue in my rear love canal?

I would love it.

If you place your face next to my pussy or my bummy

You would inhale my female odor

I hope my female scent will not offend

Instead maybe it will send you into a new ecstasy.

I dream of you every night

I dream of doing you all the time

But when I wake up it's a nightmare

Because I know you're not mine in real life.

Natasha was totally and completely shocked. She had no idea of these thoughts that Vera harbored in her mind. She was especially intrigued how graphically detailed Vera described sex acts which surely must be imaginary between her and Lajos. Considering how aware she was at all times of the whereabouts of her mother and Lajos, Natasha was absolutely certain that it was impossible that they had ever been together for any length of time never mind alone together.

Yet as she contemplated she realized there were clues about her mother's feelings. Every time Lajos had a planned visit to Chicago Vera coincidentally had an important business meeting necessitating her absence. Last August when Lajos appeared surprisingly at their door, Vera was apparently summoned to a business meeting literally within minutes of Lajos' appearance. But Natasha was to discover it was no business meeting but rather her mother went to Dallas to enjoy a marathon gangbang at the Texas Love Ranch. And then there was that bizarre reaction to the revelation that Pamela Rose had fucked Lajos.

The clues mounted up. It was clear now that her mother was deeply in love with Lajos. Despite having had little contact Vera was totally smitten with him. So in love that she deliberately made herself absent whenever there was a chance she would encounter him. Natasha now appreciated the fact that her mother obviously made herself scarce to avoid being tempted to snatch him from her and making their relationship awkward.

Natasha now sheepishly realized that she had not made things easier for her mother by singing his praises to her. She could now understand why her mother would flinch when she described in graphic detail all the things sexually that Lajos and she had indulged in. She could now sense her mother's agony.

So what to do? She would have to discuss in detail with Lajos and figure out a solution. She would hate to have Lajos and her mother have to remain strangers to each other. However, before she was going to tackle that delicate issue, she had an exciting upcoming event to tend to in May right after the end of her junior year at Northwestern.

A few months previously Natasha had occasion to meet at a function and performance of the Chicago Symphony, Ophelia Hartley, an Israeli born, Canadian world renowned cellist. Ophelia was a remarkably strikingly good looking woman, and even at the age of 46 still commanded stares and leers from male onlookers. It was churlishly suggested by some music critics that Ophelia's prowess in the playing of the cello was unconsciously exaggerated as a result of her pulchritude. Natasha automatically bristled at such assertion since the same could be applied in her case.

No matter, Ophelia recorded profusely; she had over 30 CDS available for her fans to acquire. Her concert schedule was always booked solid. She performed even more extensively than Lajos spanning five continents excluding only Africa and of course Antarctica. She was hailed throughout the classical music world being a recipient of numerous and all kinds of awards and accolades. She was especially honored in Canada, being without a doubt, the most prominent classic music performer that country had ever produced.

When they were introduced to each other, they hit it off. Ophelia was most impressed with Natasha and she was well aware of Natasha's successes. She was especially intrigued by the crossover music venture Natasha had had with Pamela Rose. Although strictly a classical music performer, Ophelia, nevertheless, had produced a CD, consisting of her playing exclusively Beatles songs. That CD was one of her best sellers.

Ophelia in her conversation suggested she had not to date performed with a trio or quartet preferring to be a concert soloist. However, having heard Natasha's Enescu recording she had developed an interest in performing or at least recording some trio pieces with her and Lajos. As it had turned out, their agents had booked her and Lajos to perform together some cello sonatas at the famous Sydney Opera House during an entire week in May.

Ophelia was aware of rumors of Natasha and Lajos being an item so she wondered if Natasha could be enticed to come to Sydney as well to be included in some of the performances. There would be room in each program to add a trio piece; say Schubert's "Notturno" Opus 148 or say Tchaikovsky's Trio Opus 50; two of her favorite pieces that she seldom played publicly. Since there would be time and there were some fine recording studios in Sydney, perhaps they could knock off a CD to offer to the public.

Natasha was thrilled at the offer not to mention that it would provide some extra sexual opportunity with Lajos she hadn't previously counted on. She also saw the opportunity to record yet another composition of her own. She suggested in the recording to include a piece she had composed. Ophelia aware of the piece Natasha had in her Enescu recording and liking it readily agreed to include it in the proposed CD.

Subsequently the agents of Ophelia and Lajos got together with Vera on a conference call to iron out the details of the concert performances and the recording sessions. Since Ophelia and Lajos already were scheduled to perform together it was relatively easy to add Natasha to the anticipated programs. As Ophelia intimated there was no problem in scheduling recording sessions and so the trip planning was wrapped up with plenty of time to spare.

In the plan Lajos and Natasha were to meet at the Los Angeles International Airport to join together on a non-stop flight to Sydney leaving late Saturday night arriving Monday morning in Sydney. The time zones being different gave the picture of an arduous long journey but in reality the flight was only fourteen and half hours long. Natasha was arriving at LAX from Chicago while Lajos was coming from Washington D.C.

Natasha recalled remarks made by Lajos now almost two years previously about the Mile High Club. Thinking that Lajos would also remember and would wish to act upon those words, Natasha dressed very simply in a skirt and sweater. She calculated those were the easiest pieces of clothing to remove quickly so she could be down to panties and bra with a minimum of delay.

Sure enough, as soon as they settled into their first class seats, Lajos whispered in her ear that she should be prepared to be inducted into the mile high club in due course. Her vagina immediately moistened at those words as she was now in eager anticipation. Although it was unlikely that there was anyone else on the plane conversant in Russian still he was careful to whisper just in case.

Once they were airborne and after a suitable time he issued further instructions. She was to go first and secure the second lavatory. Once inside she would lock the door wait for his arrival. His signal would be three quick finger knocks on the door followed by a thump of his entire hand on the door. Thus she would let him in and her induction could take place.

So when the coast was relatively clear, Natasha got up and got herself into the designated lavatory. She then undressed and was naked and ready for him probably even before he decided to leave his seat. The first class section was merely half filled but still every passenger there was focused on their own concerns. Lajos surmised that it was relatively easy to go unnoticed and so he made the move.

Once Natasha let him in, he placed a mysterious looking paper bag on the counter of the sink and smiled at her preparedness. He could not help but marvel at Natasha's willingness to try thing sexually that were unorthodox. He knew without a doubt she was perfect for him. He also got himself totally naked including removing his socks in addition to his shoes.

Given the confined space and their size about the only truly practical comfortable way for them to fuck was for him to sit on the toilet and have her ride him on his lap. There was just sufficient amount of space to allow enjoyment for the awkward copulation. Lajos duly positioned himself and Natasha followed suit and impaled herself on his lap. She then tentatively started moving on him.

At first the movements were tentative since he was not fully erect when she forced his cock in her. Soon he hardened and they found the rhythm that suited them mutually. At first Natasha mind was full with realization of what they were actually doing in so public a venue. However, once he got rock hard in her, the normal sexual pleasures started to dominate. Before long she was grunting and squeaking as was her normal tendency, although her sounds were quieter than normal. She was perspiring as the feel of Lajos cock in her was pushing her into a higher passion level.

Just as a slight turbulence hit the plane causing a subtle ripple effect, Lajos started ejaculating. For her part Natasha was slightly behind and she started climaxing as he produced his last spurt. With Natasha obviously undergoing her orgasm, Lajos' cock remained stiff providing the sexual relief Natasha needed.

When it was over Natasha collapsed into Lajos and a sudden urge to urinate overcame her. She peed on him while they still were locked into each other. Luckily her flow was contained as it streamed down harmlessly between his thighs and directly into the toilet.

Natasha was not embarrassed by anything that occurred involuntarily during sex. So she just sighed once her bladder was empty and got up to fetch sufficient toilet wipes to clean themselves. She had thoughtfully stored a package in her purse which she had brought with her to the lavatory.

Lajos was aroused from the feel of her urine dribbling around his body that he became erect again. As she got off him, he grabbed her hips and turning her around forced her down on his lap with her back to him. With his hand he was able to penetrate her anus and he started sodomizing her to her astonishment.

She was not particularly opposed to his actions; she just couldn't believe he was that ready for a second coitus. With a few thrusts in her ass though, she was as much in the mood for this lovemaking as he was. Thus, when he was cumming a second time she climaxed as well.

They sat together intact for a little as his cock remained hard in her anal canal. Then he whispered into her ear, "Baby if you suck my clock clean now you will have completed an around the world maneuver which is seldom achieved when someone is inducted to the Mile High Club."

She giggled at his outlandish observation and suggestion. Still, she complied and did indeed suck his clock. In her cleaning duties she managed to ingest some remnant semen. Once clean, his cock started to wilt down to its normal size. Natasha then got out the wipes and they cleaned themselves sufficiently to retard any sexual odor from becoming noticeable or off putting to their travelling companions.

Then Lajos got out the contents of the paper bag he had brought with him. It contained two tee shirts suitably sized for them. Each shirt had the words "MILE HIGH CLUB" printed in an arc over the caricature of an airplane. Underneath in a reverse arc was the word "MEMBER".

As Lajos suspected, Natasha was not skittish. She laughed at Lajos boldness and cheerfully donned her tee shirt in favor of her original sweater. Lajos got dressed with their original sweaters now in the bag he returned to their seats first, Natasha then returned to her seat with aplomb.

If the crew or their fellow passengers suspected anything untoward either from their unduly lengthy stay in the plane's lavatory or by the bold implication of their tee shirts they did not let on.