All Comments on 'Mothers and Daughters Pt. 03'

by deltablonde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting Story

I can't talk to the title of this story or the sex described in it, for there is not much of either. It doesn't matter. In the end I found this just about as interesting as most novels that I choose, so I would keep on reading through page 600 if it existed.

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gumbo ya-ya

Or as we say down South - everything into the pot. You sure threw a lot of garbage into this trainwreck. And it didn't come out well at all. Nothing sexy or erotic about it. In fact, it was just kinda nasty.

deltablondedeltablondeover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your candid feedback. As you can see, I do not try to write all things for all people (one comment likes it, one comment doesn't). I try to write an interesting story, and weave some hot sex in now and then, instead of just writing about sex.

Deltablonde.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Balanced, I would say

I liked this story a lot. The erotic parts are well written and the other parts are - well - just pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I don't get what people throw in all this non-constructive criticism for. It's a great story and actually some of us prefer longer stories that have a well thought out plot and not just one one page "story" of a sex scene. Really the only criticism I can come up with (aside from I wish the main character acted a little differently... but THAT is definitely personal preference and not a failing of the story at all... he's his own fictitious person) is that sometimes if there's a misspelling in a certain place that confuses the reader it can kinda damage the immersion. But all around great story, keep up the good work.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Just a word of advice...

Once, when much younger, I was working under the rear of my car. I had a CB antenna hooked to the trunk which let loose and fell between my legs... It wasn't swung, it just fell.

But it hit just right. I couldn't have stood for minutes if my life depended on it.

A kick to the balls like you describe...? Likely he'd have been out of it at the least... Assuming he took no serious damage. Not just a "Just give me a minute and I'll be better."

But I'm liking the stories so far so that's not a major issue.

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
hhmmmm

better, this ch. more interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous