Mothers and Secrets - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was fine with that. How much foreplay could she want after he'd ravaged her in the shower?

"Oh! Fuck, Grant, you're so good at eating Mommy's pussy!" Encouragement can't hurt when it's the truth.

She felt two thick fingers slide into her vagina. The young mouth kept twiddling her clitoris.

"Yeah. Yeah. Like that. Like when we...Uhhhhnn!! Fuck!" She heard him moan in his excitement. She remembered that he'd beaten off to orgasm the first time his whiskers had scratched her inner thighs.

The fingers turned and pressed at the roof of her hot insides. Her clit tingled in Grant's mouth, as he smothered it with his tongue.

"Oh, shit, Baby! It's too fucking good!"

The wide fingertips rubbed, firm against Madeline's G-spot.

She thought about her son's clear love and ferocious desire for her. This young man she'd pined over (inappropriate as it was) had scooped her up, out of her miserable marriage. He'd whipped her into the best shape she'd had in years and brought her to sexual climes she'd never believed in. Today he'd railed her through three shuddering orgasms in the shower with that beast of a cock. And now he was worshiping her most private parts with his open mouth.

Why resist? Why hold off? He wants me to cum!

She shook and trembled. Her fingernails scratched at his scalp. Her abdominal muscles flexed as she squirmed to sit up and scream. "OHHHHHHH!" Sitting up was impossible. She dropped back against the mattress and hollered again. "YOU'RE SO GOOD TO MOMMY! SO GOOOD! I LOVE YOU! FUCK! I'M CUMMING... NNNN... YOUR BEAUTIFUL MOUTH!"

Her son neither hesitated nor withdrew. His oral attention was working, so he kept at it.

"Mouth on my pussy, Baby! FUCK! Cumming on your mouth! Uh!" Her arms shot out to the sides and her back arched like electricity was passing through it. The mother's spread cleft gushed a mix of fluids onto Grant's satisfied face.

Some of that mess was his cum, but he didn't care. What an orgasm! What a woman! He thought as she collapsed before him. Madeline's son thrilled with pride. He wanted his mother to never doubt that he could and would take care of her needs. He rose from his crouch, kneeling between his mom's sweaty legs. His erection looked dusky and furious. It throbbed with heat and promise.

Maddie looked down her sculpted body to the baseball bat pointing at her from her son's crotch.

Her eyes rolled up in their sockets for a moment, but then she regained herself to look again.

"Holy fuck, sweetheart." her voice sounded tinny in her ears. Must be from screaming so loud. "I'm not sure I can take that thing after all the fucking and sucking you've given me."

He watched her, steady, too polite to interrupt his mother.

She bent her knees, and let them fall away from each other. "But we both know where it belongs," She reached out to take hold of the warm pulsing trunk and squeezed. "You worked very hard for Mommy." She drew her man's manhood to her vulnerable sex. "So Mommy will do her very best for you."

The pair smiled at one another as Madeline lined the bulb of Grant's cock up to her swollen dripping crease.

His elbows pressed into the mattress to keep his chest hovering above hers.

"Put it in, Grant."

He slid half his salami into her, and they both cried out at the exquisite reuniting.

"When you get hard," she said with a gulp.

Her man pressed deeper into her canal, and she willed it to spread for him. As far as Madeline was concerned, he was the master of that house.

"When you get hard," she repeated. "you give that hard dick to me."

He started to make love to his mom.

She gasped. Her legs wrapped around him without conscious thought. "That's right, my love. Uhhhhyeah. Shove it where it needs to be. I'll take it! I want it. Oh! Oh! OH! Give mommy your giant cock! I can take it! Ah! YES! Give it to me all night! I'll never stop wanting you. My heart is yours. Ooh! Fuh... My body... OH GRANT YES!!!"

He laid his full weight upon her.

She welcomed it; binding him up in her arms and legs.

The pair thrashed as one. Both whooped and grunted in their shared deep clutch of love, lust, and family. The Bloom mother and son went on like that for the better part of an hour.

Grant's ejaculation in the shower had allowed him extra endurance in the bed. If Madeline had any trouble keeping up, she gave no sign. There was no counting the shuddering orgasms he triggered in her. They kissed the whole time, like lovers united after years of longing.

Madeline reveled in the feeling of those great strong hands latched onto her sweaty ass. When she felt his tube pulse in her depths, she squeezed him tighter. Her tongue plunged deeper into his mouth. Squealing into their locked kiss, Maddie received his seed. She trembled with pride and gratitude.

The kiss broke. Grant's head dropped to the crook in his mom's neck. Both gasped for breath.

He was still hard inside her, and she cherished it.

From her view of the ceiling, the panting mother could see twilight was approaching. She remembered telling her boy he should fuck her all night.

The night hasn't even begun.

The idea she could last another six to eight hours was absurd.

But that hard thing inside me is welcome to stay as long as my Grant can keep it there.

Another absurd thought!

The after-glowing mommy took in a deep breath despite the heavy man on top of her splayed open body.

She said her next absurd thought aloud. "How can sex... how can anything be that good?"

Her son chuckled into the side of her neck, and his leviathan withdrew from her depths with a slick sound. He heard a tiny whine from the lovely chest beneath him.

She hates when I pull out of her.

The trainer squeezed her perfect ass to send a message: You'll get more in time. I'll be inside your glorious little body again.

A pleased hum arose from the beauty beneath him.

Message received, he gloated to himself.

"I mean it, baby. Nothing has ever felt as good as you feel inside me." She held him atop her, to treasure his weight pressing her torso into the mattress. "And it keeps on being the best over and over. Every time you..." She shivered thinking about it. "hold my naked body and... push your hardness into me. When you take your place inside me... I experience the greatest sexual pleasure of my life. Each time. Again and again, no matter how many times you do it. No matter how many times you do me."

They both laughed this time, and Madeline finally urged Grant to slide off her.

He tipped onto his back, and his Mommy rolled to cleave to his side. Her slippery groin plastered to his hip, and her whipcord leg coiled around his thigh. Her arm stretched across his abdomen, and her lovely head rested upon his chest.

The young man held his mother/lover close.

"I know what you mean. There's so much love and excitement between us. There's so much to feel. I mean, you're sexy as fuck. You've got to know that by now."

She snuggled her head against his chest and rubbed her wet pubis against his hip.

"Every inch of your body sets me on fire."

She made a humming sound at the compliment.

"But, that's only the beginning. On top of your hot body - which you've worked so hard to build - is the face of a natural beauty. I mean cover girls can't keep up with the genetic jackpot that makes up your looks."

Madeline kissed Grant's chest and listened.

"And that's only the surface. I mean...I love you, Mom. I still love you as the nurturing, caring, attentive, and thoughtful mother you've always been. I know I'm damn lucky to have been raised by you. And THEN I love you as a woman; as my woman. And I'm completely yours."

This time the post-coital mother made a high-pitched, 'aww' sound and kissed his neck.

"Look. I didn't date much, but I know girls don't generally like guys to be jealous. But..." He felt her hand squeeze his shoulder to encourage him. "If I see another guy lay a finger on you, I'm gonna want to break every fucking bone in his body. Because you're mine, Mom. I won't do it, of course. I know you're not my property or anything like that. But when I think of you... no one else can have you. No one else gets to feel your lips. I'm the only one whose mouth should taste your breasts; the honey you make for me down there." He rested a hand on her hip. "I'm built for filling you up; completely. No one can fit you like I do. The thought of another man trying is maddening to me."

Madeline chuckled in agreement.

"Most people would say a mother and son having sex is offensive to nature. So, this will sound backward. In my head, the idea of any man but me fucking you feels like a goddamned crime against nature."

"It's the same for me. I could barely stand it when you were dating. Now, I won't tolerate any hands on you but mine. And I'll never be with another. Only you."

She rubbed his chest, and he squeezed at her slick hip.

I know you feel the same, Grant thought. It's why you keep cumming and cumming on my dick, no matter how long I fuck you. The handful of women he'd laid had always begged off sooner or later. Madeline took every inch - every thrust - and she'd juiced again and again.

"So you've got your hard body, (and I know you like mine.) There's your natural beauty, (and I know you find me handsome.) Of course, the deep love we've shared since my first breath, and this jealous lustful devotion to each other. How can the sex be anything but stellar? It's sex that's better than sex." He laughed at himself. "That last bit didn't make sense."

"But that's exactly what I was asking, hon. I'm stunned at how endlessly fantastic sex with you is. 'Sex better than sex' captures what we have. Impossible, but true. Impossibly good, and it seems to be endless."

"I want to fuck you so bad again, Mom."

"Me too, baby."

"But I have to get something to drink and at least a little break."

"Heh. Me too, my sweet."

***

They ate, drank, and rested. But they made love again before either was willing to sleep.

Madeline was quieter this time, but she insisted on climbing up and impaling herself on her son's manhood. She managed to get the whole thing into her tight sensitive space and leaned forward to kiss her man. She kept her face close to his, sharing her mouth with his. Without drawing away, she murmured admiration for his superior size and gentle skill. More kissing. Then her lips drew back to make more words of lust and love.

The trim mommy came once, biting her lover's neck as she did. His strong muscle didn't flag as it pumped in and out of her.

She pleaded for him to shoot his "hot" semen into her depths.

In response, he plunged on, in and out of his mother; holding her tight and close.

Maddie whined of her need for her young man's seed. She begged him, calling it his "gift" for her "pussy."

He couldn't resist beyond that point. The tips of their noses touched. matching eyes locked. Both gasped. Their mouths were open wide and tasting the same breath.

Madeline crushed down on Grant's pulsing rod.

He flooded her, wet and warm.

The pair shared a lingering kiss, as Grant's python eased out of his grateful mother.

She slid halfway off her stud, leaving one arm and leg clinging to the love of her life. They slept like that for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow would be Sunday. Neither had to work. Mrs. Bloom and her son were off to a good start.

***

Sunday started with a wake-up blowjob. ("Cream before Mommy's coffee.") They ate breakfast, sticky and reeking of sex. Showers were in order.

That plan got derailed when Grant caught a glimpse of his virile mother bending to put a bowl away. He took her from behind, bent over the kitchen sink.

Madeline had no objection to the delay. Quite the contrary, she'd always been her son's most enthusiastic cheerleader: "Yes, Grant. YES! Take me! Fuck me where and when you want it, baby! Uh! Yeah!"

Cheerleader? She thought. Hmm. Maybe next weekend. For the time being she braced herself against the sink, and spread as wide as she could.

Cries of passion filled the gaps between the slapping of the young man's hips against his lover's bottom. "Mine! Always! Only! For me!" He growled as he drilled.

"Yes! Yours!" she answered. "Only for my son."

They left his seed and her dew on the kitchen floor. It was still early. They could clean up before lunch, assuming they made it back down to the kitchen by then.

***

When they reached the bed, Grant was already hard again and reaching for her. But, for once, Madeline demurred.

"Wait, Grant."

"Watching you climb the stairs, Mom...I want you again."

She grabbed the groping fingers of his right hand.

"And you are 100% going to have me again. Any position. Anywhere you want to put your beautiful thing. I'm going to demand it."

He smiled.

"But first, you need to tell me what's going on with you."

"What do you mean?"

Still holding her son's generous digits, she lowered their hands to her bare lap. She held his gaze. He sat, abandoning his crouching-to-pounce position.

"Baby, on your weakest days, you're a sex god. These last weeks, I've floated on an endless river of sexual satisfaction. It has flowed from you; from what we share."

Grant waited, not minding the praise one bit.

"But even at your horniest, you've never been like this. For the last twenty to twenty-four hours, you've been insatiable. It's non-stop. There's something else going on. I love feeling your desire. I love how you pour it into me. You know I'm into 'being yours' and 'belonging to you,' but you're... You're getting... 'ferocious' is the wrong word, but it's something like that."

His erection flagged. "I'm going too far. I'm scaring you."

"No. You've mastered my body like a maestro with his personal instrument. I'm not scared at all. When you assert that I'm yours, and you pound into me; you're goddamned right I am!"

Some rigidity returned to her young man's member.

"But there is a lot more of it now. Or, am I'm over-analyzing? When you're loving my body, I'm completely focused on you and what you're doing to me. Am I so hyper-focused that I'm seeing something that's not there? I wanted to ask: Is there something specific on your mind? What's putting you into a... sexual frenzy with your VERY lucky VERY grateful mom?"

After 30 seconds of consideration, Grant nodded. "Yeah. I thought I should wait a day or two before bringing it up. But now I'm overcompensating." He took a deep breath. "It's about yesterday; Dad's question. I planned to keep quiet about it for a while. You were so upset he was asking about what he saw. It surprised me too; worried me. But seeing him get under your skin like that... It got to me."

He looked down at his hand in hers.

"And you're right," he conceded. "I've felt this need to show you over and over that I'm your man."

"Of course you are," she assured in her most soothing low tone. "Are you feeling guilty again?"

Her son had to think for a beat. Then he looked up into her eyes, the same color as his own.

"No. He didn't appreciate you. I do. He doesn't deserve you. I do."

Her smile warmed. "Are you jealous of your father, somehow?"

"Yeah, sorta," the words came out choked, "I mean, there must have been something there, right? He dated you. You consented to marry him. You made a baby with him."

With his free hand, he pointed at his muscled chest. He'd been that baby. His life was a testament that Gabe knew how to hold Madeline's favor. Wasn't it?

"So, there could be some chance that he could get back whatever it was that attracted you to him."

"Oh, angel. It doesn't work like that."

"How does it work?"

"People change. He changed in his way. You grew up, handsome and sexy. I changed how I think and feel about all sorts of things. He and I changed in ways that made him bitter and left me sad. You reached out and helped me change my shape. Gabe was changing away from both of us all along.

"Then, together, you and I changed into something from my deepest darkest fantasies. It's not a pendulum swinging back and forth. It's a progression. We're all still changing." The lovely mommy's eyes shimmered with feeling. "I know I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with you every day. Even when you aren't screwing my brains out day and all night!"

The naked pair laughed together in their bed.

"What if," Grant began. The room filled with silence as he built up his courage and constructed his question. "What if Dad changes in a way that he wants to get back together with you?"

Maddie's warm smile split into a grin.

"What? Do you think I'm going to climb off of your sexy body, and walk away from your loving heart? For that blathering big mouth? Ha!"

The Blooms couldn't help smiling at each other.

"I can't know the future, my darling. But no one is as committed to a man as his mother. And I can't imagine any mother has been better loved by her son than how I am loved by you. I'm yours sexually - one hundred percent! - but I'm also yours in ways most typical parents might understand. You can't lose me to him or anyone; no more than any son is likely to lose his mother." She struggled for words. Her son stroked her long brown locks. "But this is even stronger than that. I don't know how to explain it any better."

They leaned together and shared a soft open kiss. Lips and tongues played at one another. But before things could get sweaty, Grant pumped the breaks.

"Hold that thought, Mom. As long as you're feeling so well-loved and secure," And very soon you're going to feel even more loved. And you'll be holding a hell of a lot more than my fingers. "I wanted to tell you something. I am thinking about talking with Dad about that day he found me fucking a smoking hot brunette doggy style."

"I'm going to need you to remind me of that day, baby. And soon."

"Definitely. But it may be possible to discuss things with him, and get you good terms in the divorce."

Her smile turned serious. "I don't know what could happen if our relationship got out. He's no dummy, Grant. If you give him too many crumbs, he could follow them to make a lot of problems for us down the road."

"You and I will talk it out before I meet him or say anything. I won't even pick up the phone until I'm sure you are ready. I don't want to put you in a state like you were in the lawyers' parking lot."

With a wry smile, Madeline said, "My state? Grant, let me tell you something I never had cause to say to your father: These days you've always got my pussy in one of three states."

She closed her son's hand into a fist, and then guided him to hold up his pointer finger.

"One, it's throbbing because you've fucked me so well."

She brought his middle finger up next to the pointer.

"Two, it's throbbing because it's desperate for you to come to me and fuck me so well."

The flirty mom guided her man's ring finger to join the other two.

"Or, three, both at the same time. Care to guess my state right now?"

Mommy's red lips opened and sucked all three of her lover's fingers.

***

Late Sunday afternoon. A few hours of incestuous physical exertion and an hour of planning had passed. Grant sent a text to his father:

"I still get Tuesdays off work. I can meet you then. Mom has to be at work then. If you want to speak with us both, you'll have to wait until Sunday."

The Blooms were too distracted with one another to notice Gabe's reply until late into the night:

"Let's try Tuesday. If you give me straight answers, your mom doesn't need to be there."

1...456789