All Comments on 'Mothers Day'

by Marst

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

great story, loved it, would like to hear more, keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't know....

...but i'm thinking English isn't your first language. You used too many complete words like Do Not, Cannot, Would Not and that type of stuff. You need to learn to use contractions like Don't, Can't, Wouldn't. That's how most people speak. The dialogue you wrote wasn't believable in that respect. The story was fine otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good story but you need an editor

When reading your story, just as it starts to get exciting, I run across a word like "mourn" which should be "moan". It spoils the mood. Please get someone who can help you with this and your stories will be more fun to read. Thank you

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Always good when son fucks mom

A very good loving story. Son helps mom out with the lonelyness of her husband being away for a long time and the son gets a long time fantasy fulfilled. It might be even when dads at home mom will still come to him for a little spice in life she has begun to love so much. Even the sex she gets from her husband, pales when compared to what she has with her son. Thanks...............Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful start.

Loved this story, it is a great beginning. Please continue writing more parts to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
now every day'll be Mother's--and Son's--Day!

We need more hot tales of motherfucking from this fine author. He captures how a boy gravitates to his mother's cunt, for any son the original and the one perennially fascinating cunt, and also how her darling son's hard cock fires his sensual mother with desire. Okay, Jonathan is shy, never imagining that his Mom could feel the same way about what he has between his legs as he feels about what she has between hers. But it's always a mistake, sometimes a tragic one, when a son hides that big bulge in his pants from his own mother. As Jonathan finally confesses, he gets hard WHENEVER he's around his Mom. So why try to hide his big hard on from her, when she'd LOVE to see it, even if only under his fly or in his boxers? Best of all, of course, she wants to see it raw and throbbing for HER! But all well's that end well, with her bold boy shoving his stiff dick and unloading his balls up the one perfect twat--his own mother's!

xkelekoxxkelekoxalmost 15 years ago
great story

noticed this is your 1st effort. great begining,hope to read alot more from you congratulations on a superb start.

xkelekoxxkelekoxalmost 15 years ago
great story

noticed this is your 1st effort. great begining,hope to read alot more from you congratulations on a superb start.

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 15 years ago
What happened to his clothes?

His clothes just seemed to disappear. That was a little confusing. But overall a great erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You need more than spellcheck....

Even if you use spellcheck it won't help poor writing such as : "She gasped and mourned into my mouth". With better writing I would have maybe given this story a 100 but poor spelling and grammar are a turn off for me. For the less educated this may be good wanking material but for high school graduates to enjoy you need a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot & well written story!

Made me pop a load of note. Mommy was also thinking about incest before hmm...

Keep it up please, would love to read more. - Animal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"She was also aware of a tingling sensation at the sight of this semi erection and her mind was in turmoil for here she has a cock that will be ready anytime and she cannot use it."

Here the author captures the frustration of many mothers of well-built, good-looking boys. Living together in close quarters, they often catch glimpses of what their boy's got bouncing around between his legs, his fat young prick and his heavy balls, and they get very wet between their legs. The mother has a cunt of course--it's the same hole her son came out of as a little baby--and the sight of her boy's meaty prick arching over his loaded balls makes her cunt feel empty and bereft. The frustration comes because most mothers see their boy's cock as sadly off-limits. Not Jonathan's mother, though, in this excellent story. She surprises and delights her young son by making her mommy-hole available to her boy's stiff prick. In a moment, Jonathan finds his hard cock enveloped by a warm wet mass of mommy-twat, and his young balls tingle as never before. The most natural connection in life happens, his prick enters the same twat he was born from, and Jonathan fucks his mother. Mother and son experience the boundless joy of connecting cock and cunt, and their pleasure doubles and redoubles as the boy unloads his hot young balls, shooting his mommy a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Now mom and her son know for sure where his rich sperm belongs--up his own mother's warm welcoming ever-loving cunt.

VulvalessVulvalessover 9 years ago
Momma made happy

It's just one of those things,

One of those fabulous flings,

A trip to the moon

On gosomer wings,

Just one of those things

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong word choice

People mourn after someone dies. They moan when they really enjoy the sex they're having. Since your character mourned during sex, she must have been really, really sad about having so much fun.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 4 years ago
Great sex....

but the conversation was asinine.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
A beautiful story of love.

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous