Mothers Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marst
Marst
11 Followers

Mom turned me onto my back and straddled me. She impaled herself on my cock and started to ride me like someone possessed. I pinched her bouncing nipples and rubbing her clitoris. This drives her wild. With a low growling from her throat she increased the tempo. She was now unaware of her surroundings and only wanted to climax. My own climax started to build up when I saw the expression and determination on mom's face. This was the fuck of all fucks. Mom just shuddered once, and then took my cock in to the absolute maximum, rocking to and fro and with the growl growing in intensity, started to climax. My own climax reached its peak and I erupted like a volcano. We both screamed and rocked and pushed and heaved until the very last drop was shed. Mom fell off me with cum dripping out and some running down the half erect shaft into my pubic hair. Mom's face was flustered but with a serenity that only comes with contentment. I kissed her passionately and nestled my head against her shoulder.

Mom wanted to get up but I held her back. "I don't want to let you go. I want this to last forever. This is a moment that I will treasure for the rest of my life". Mom smiled and said: "I also want to remain in bed and hope for more of this, but I'm afraid that we will burn ourselves out. Although I also wanted this for a long time, I was afraid of what it may do to us. But after seeing you this morning, and the conversation we had, I could not hold myself in any longer. Now if we are careful, we may enjoy many more times. For now, we have only tonight and tomorrow morning before your father is back." My cock jumped at that as if to say: "I'm looking forward to tonight"

Marst
Marst
11 Followers
12