Mother's Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly Nancy had been keeping herself on the very fine edge of control as it took only a short while of this before she cried out and started to cum. Just as she started cumming she reached up to Ron's shoulders and pulled him down roughly on top of her. Her body tensed and then rocked under him from her orgasm. His face was now only inches away from hers and he watched her expression change as her forbidden orgasm took control of and then eventually released her.

They fell into a deep, slow kiss as soon as she finished cumming and stayed that way for a long while. Eventually Ron rolled off her and lay next to her as they continued to kiss and fondle each other. Ron easily would have stayed like that for the rest of the night but they were both momentarily distracted by the loud grumble from his stomach.

"Hmmm," she hummed as she ran her hand over his stomach, "I could use something to eat too. Go shower and get dressed and we'll go get some dinner."

Ron didn't want to leave the bed and certainly didn't want to get dressed and go out, but her tone made it clear that she was in charge so he did as she asked. He walked naked toward the bathroom and just before he went inside he glanced back at her lying on the bed. In their wild excitement they still hadn't removed all of her clothes and she still wore her bra, her stockings, and her high-heeled shoes as she lounged contentedly on the bed.

All through his shower Ron replayed what had just happened. If he hadn't seen her sitting in bed reading when he stepped out of the shower he could have easily convinced himself that it had all been a dream or hallucination. Instead he was again reminded of the reality of it when he stepped out of the bathroom and she easily stood out of bed and playfully whispered, "My turn." She picked up her clothes off the floor and then went into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Ron sat flipping TV channels waiting for her but he wasn't able to focus on anything other than what had just happened and what he hoped would happen again later. After a while more she opened the door and stepped out looking just as radiant and sexy as she had looked earlier. Ron smiled to himself at the thought that nobody would ever know that she had just committed incest and let her son fill her mouth and pussy with his cum.

"What's so funny?" Nancy asked in reply to the sly smile on Ron's face.

"Oh, nothing," Ron answered, "I guess I was just thinking about how sexy you look." He knew it was cheesy but it was also honest.

She smiled and took his arm as he stood up. "I bet you say that to all the women you've just fucked," she teased.

Ron had to stifle a groan and felt his cock jump hearing her talk so openly about them fucking. He wanted nothing more at that moment than to throw her down on the big bed and fuck her brains out and he tried to pull her toward him in a kiss.

She easily resisted his advance and said, "What kind of girl do you think I am?" Ron looked at her in silence for a moment as she let the question hang before adding, "You're going to have to at least feed me dinner before you get any more."

They quickly made their way downstairs to the nicer of the two restaurants in the big hotel. Ron was glad that they weren't actually leaving the hotel. At least this way he knew it wouldn't take long after they ate to go back upstairs.

Dinner was wonderful but Ron hardly noticed as he was so distracted by Nancy next to him. He had briefly now lived out his most intense fantasy and longed to explore her body more slowly and passionately. However, he was surprised at the levels of conflicting emotions he felt as they ate. Mixed with the lust and anticipation of their next encounter he also felt guilt and shame at having just fucked his mom. True, it was incredible, but everything society had ever taught him about sex told him that what they had just done was wrong and perverted. His mom didn't seem to have any such conflicted emotions, or at least if she did she kept them hidden very well.

The wait for the check seemed agonizingly long once they had finished dinner. By now Nancy had slipped her hand under the table and was softly caressing Ron's thigh. Ron's cock immediately sprang to full size and he had to shift to allow it some room in his boxers so it wasn't uncomfortably bent.

After the waiter finally took the bill they sat waiting for him to return with Nancy's credit card. Nancy's hand smoothly slipped up his leg and only stopped when she was caressing the large bulge his cock was making in his pants. Ron had to work to contain his groan of lust and had a hard time acting normal as the waiter returned with the check.

Nancy signed the bill and without a word began to slide out of the booth. Ron followed her right away and was thankful for the very dim lighting in the restaurant to help hide his throbbing erection. Neither said a word on the brief elevator ride up to their floor but Ron could almost feel the heavy sexual anticipation filling the small space.

As soon as Nancy opened the hotel room door they were greeted by the sight of a silver cart with a bottle of champagne resting in a bucket of ice. When the door shut behind them neither of them paid any attention to the champagne as they again fell into each other's arms and began kissing.

These kisses were slightly less lustful and were more accurately described as tender and exploring. It was almost as if, now that they had released their initial pent up lust, they both wanted the opportunity to explore and get to know their new lover.

They moved together to the bed and lay on it as they continued their tender embrace. It was not too long after that Ron's mind suddenly filled with the thought that this was his mother and he shouldn't and he pulled away slightly from their kiss almost by instinct.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly as she ran her fingers over the side of his face and neck.

"I don't...I just..." Ron said awkwardly.

"Are you bothered by what we are doing?" Nancy asked.

"No," Ron said definitely. "I don't know. It feels so incredible, but, well, you're my mom and everyone says you're not supposed to with your mom..."

"Shhhh," Nancy quieted him softly. "I know what you are feeling. I was torn up inside when I first realized that I wanted you like this. I felt like the worst mom in the world and I beat myself up for a long time. Then I talked with Pam. Pam told me all about how it felt to be with Sandy and we talked about our mixed emotions and desires. In the end, son, I came to realize that you are a grown man and I am a grown woman. Both of us are well adjusted and grounded, so I don't see what harm can come of exploring our desires."

She paused for a moment as they looked softly into each other's eyes. She then added, "If this makes you uncomfortable we can stop. But I got the distinct impression that you have wanted this longer than me."

"Yes," Ron said, "ever since..." his voice trailed off as he realized that he had wanted her ever since he and Sandy had spied on her and Pam fucking.

"Ever since when?" she asked excitedly. "When did you first want me?"

Ron took a deep breath and recounted for her the time that he and Sandy sat upstairs in Pam's house and watched her and Pam fuck on the couch below. Nancy listened to his confession and watched him with lustful eyes. When he had finished his story she smiled and said, "I would scold you for spying, but considering all we've done and seen since then there doesn't seem to be much point."

She paused slightly and then asked, "Are you OK with this?" She didn't need to clarify what she meant as Ron clearly knew that she was asking if he still wanted to fuck her.

"Yes," Ron whispered hoarsely.

"Good," Nancy replied with a devilishly wicked grin appearing on her face. "Because Pam told me about how intense the experience was with her daughter. Knowing it was 'wrong' only made it hotter. She also told me a few things about you," she paused and let that idea hang in the air for a moment. "I loved our appetizer earlier and now I want to experience the full buffet."

They immediately fell into another kiss as they resumed fondling each other through their clothes. Their brief conversation had seemed to turn up the intensity of their kiss and soon they started removing each other's clothes as their kiss continued.

Ron took his time kissing not only her lips but also her cheeks, neck, and ears. She responded heartily and eagerly returned the same to him. Ron had never felt anything quite as sensual as having his mom's lips and tongue softly exploring and sucking on his neck and earlobes. Other women had done this to him during foreplay but it never had this type of effect.

After removing his shirt she continued kissing her way down his chest and stomach before moving her way back up to his waiting mouth once again. They shifted positions and Ron easily slipped off her skirt and then began to slowly unbutton her top. When he had opened the last button he pushed her shirt open and immediately lowered his mouth to her stomach where he began bathing her soft skin with his lips and tongue.

She moaned as he removed her top and continued kissing her all over her exposed stomach and chest. He had just started to reach for the front clasp of her bra between her soft tits when she rolled over and whispered, "Not yet."

Instead she knelt over him and slowly and teasingly removed the rest of his clothes. She started with his socks and didn't continue until she had licked and sucked on a few of his toes. He couldn't believe how much watching her suck on his big toe turned him on or how good it felt.

After she removed his pants she ran her hands all over his legs just letting her fingertips slip under his boxers teasingly. A big spot of pre-cum had already formed near the tip of his excited cock and she nearly caused him to cum when she leaned forward and lightly flicked the tip of her tongue over the wet spot in his boxers. When she finally pulled his boxers off part of Ron wanted to simply lay back and let her continue exploring and teasing his exposed cock, but he was very aware that he hadn't yet seen or really even touched her tits.

He sat up and they met in a wild, hungry kiss with him sitting and her kneeling on the bed. He moved with her over to the edge of the bed and guided her to her feet next to the bed as he moved behind her. With a deftness that surprised her, he unsnapped the clips at the tops of her stockings before removing her garter belt.

She hadn't bothered to put on any panties after their earlier fuck so all that she wore now were the stockings and her bra. He knelt behind her letting his fingers slowly slip down over her ass until they reached the tops of her stockings. Working on first one leg and then the other, he lightly grasped her stockings and slowly pulled them down and off her leg. As he did he let his fingers rub against and caress each leg deliberately.

Even after both stockings were removed he stayed on his knees behind her letting his hands roam all over her bare legs and ass. Just before he stood up he let one hand slip between her thighs until it met the heavy, excited wetness between her legs. She let out a loud moan as he caressed her wet pussy briefly before slipping his hand out and standing up behind her.

His hard cock pressed firmly against her soft ass as he reached around to the front clasp of her bra and smoothly opened it. He immediately felt the soft, heavy weight of her tits spill into his hands. He massaged them softly through the bra before slipping the bra off and tossing it aside.

She tried to turn around but he wouldn't let her as he wanted the chance to explore her tits like this with his cock pressed against her ass. When he again touched her now bare tits she let out a long moan that made his cock jump with excitement. Her nipples had already grown quite stiff and he further teased them until they were completely hard and tight under his touch.

He moved his touch down to her stomach as he lowered his mouth to her shoulders and began to kiss and lick her tenderly. He continued like this exploring her shoulders and neck completely until she was moaning repeatedly in her lust.

When she tried to turn again he didn't stop her and their mouths immediately locked into a deep and passionate kiss. He could feel her pussy hairs tickling the tip of his cock as they rubbed their naked bodies together excitedly as they kissed. The kiss was so deep, wanton, and at the same time nasty and taboo that it excited Ron like no kiss he could ever remember before.

They moved together onto the bed and lay in each other's arms continuing their wanton kiss. Ron parted it slowly and kissed and softly licked his way down her neck and chest until he was kissing her soft tits. He leisurely explored every inch of her tits with his lips and tongue as she moaned appreciatively beneath him. When he finally sucked one of her rock hard nipples into his mouth after using his tongue to flick and lick it repeatedly she gasped and moaned his name.

Hearing his mom's voice say his name in such a wanton and lust filled way sent a shock of excitement through him. He immediately knew that he wanted to explore her wet pussy and began to slowly kiss and lick his way down her stomach as she groaned and urged him on.

Once between her spread thighs he first savored the musky scent of her excitement. "Suck me," she urged wildly just before he extended his tongue and began to explore the folds of her wet pussy. She gasped and cried out in excitement as he licked and teased her. He was surprised at how comfortable and easy he felt with her pussy. Somehow, he knew just what to do for her to drive her wild.

He alternated between licking her clit and the folds of her pussy and fucking her with his tongue. He lingered for a long time letting his tongue slowly play with her as she built toward her orgasm. Once, as he slipped his tongue out of her pussy she bucked her hips upward in her passion and Ron felt the tip of his tongue glide over the patch of skin between her asshole and pussy.

He didn't think she had intentionally directed him there, but suddenly Ron had an idea. He let his tongue linger on this area for a while before slipping it even lower until he could feel her tight asshole under his tongue. She moaned and spread her legs wider as she shifted her hips to try and give him more room.

He eagerly licked at her asshole and loved how nasty it felt and how excited it made her. When he returned to her pussy again she was even wetter and she rapidly started breathing heavily as she her orgasm neared.

He felt her cum with his tongue shoved all the way up her pussy as far as it would reach. As exciting as feeling her cum on his tongue was the part that most excited Ron was when she gasped, "Ohh son!" just as she started to cum. Hearing her refer to him like that and reaffirm how forbidden and wrong what they were doing was excited him wildly and only made him want to fuck her more.

After she finished cumming they slowly rolled over and she met him in a deep kiss. She began to slowly kiss and lick her way down Ron's chest and stomach just as he had done to her. Ron couldn't believe how wonderfully exciting her touch was. As he stared down at the sexy older woman gazing wantonly at his hard cock he could hardly believe that she was his mother.

Her touch was beyond exciting and she clearly was not only very skilled sexually but also seemed to know just what he wanted and how to give it to him. When she started licking the tip of his cock slowly Ron moaned from the sight and feeling of it.

"You like this?" she asked teasingly as she slowly ran her tongue the length of his cock.

"Fuck, yes," Ron moaned.

She smiled wickedly at him and lowered her head out of his sight. The next thing he felt was her mouth on his balls as she licked them slowly before sucking one into her mouth. Ron moaned again and allowed her to push his legs far apart as she continued to intently suck and lick his balls.

Her mouth left his balls and the next thing Ron felt made him jump in surprise and groan wildly. Her tongue landed on his asshole and she started dragging it back and forth over his own puckered hole.

Ron had never had a woman play with his asshole before and the newness of it excited him. Nancy slowly licked all over and around his asshole before moving back to his cock and taking him fully inside her mouth. Ron thought he was going to cum again in her mouth but just before he lost control she opened her mouth and let him slide out.

Nancy sat next to him for a moment and just stared down at his naked, excited body. She slowly straddled him and lowered her pussy over his hard cock. She lowered herself until only the tip of his cock was inside her and stopped. She shifted her hips from side to side and he moaned as she teased him.

He looked up at her and immediately they made eye contact as she smiled lustfully down at him. "What do you want, son?" she asked coyly as if she had no idea in the world.

"Fuck me," he groaned.

She held herself still and continued to stare down at Ron as he tried to move his hips up and drive his cock inside her. She easily moved up with him so his cock never went any further into her than she wanted. "Hmm," she hummed in a playfully scolding tone, "that isn't the polite boy that I raised. Where are your manners, young man?"

Ron gazed up into her lust filled eyes and slowly said, "Please, mom, fuck me. I need to feel you around me."

As he spoke she lowered herself pushing his full length into her. Ron groaned at the sensation as she leaned down near his face and whispered, "See what being polite will get you?"

She then pushed herself upward with her hands on his chest and began to ride Ron's cock with a grace and beauty Ron had never seen. Her pussy caressed and teased his cock in a way Ron had never felt and never dreamed possible even in the many fantasies about this very moment.

He lay completely still and gave himself over to her fully as she rode him for a long time. Each time he was close to cumming she would change her tempo or movements slightly and would keep him in control of himself. Ron watched her as she played his body like a virtuoso playing her instrument.

Ron felt like he was about to burst from his lust and finally pleaded, "Please, mom, I need to cum."

She moaned happily and fucked him perfectly until he once again was on the verge of cumming. This time she let him cum and he exploded into her with a force and quantity of cum that he couldn't believe. He cried out as he came and pushed his cock up into her.

Just after he started cumming Nancy cried out as her body rocked from another orgasm. Ron watched her cum and marveled at how she had not only extended the fuck for him but how she too must have been teetering on the brink of her own orgasm.

When they were both completely spent she fell into his arms and they kissed each other for a long while. It was Nancy who finally moved as she got out of bed and walked over to the room service cart with the bottle of champagne. "We shouldn't let his go to waste," she said.

She picked up the bottle and two glasses and sat on the big couch against one wall of the room. Ron quickly got up and walked over to her before sitting down at her side. "Besides," she said in a sexy tone, "I think we have lot to celebrate."

They popped the cork and sat together on the couch sipping the champagne. They didn't talk much but held each other and fondled each other occasionally as they steadily finished the bottle.

Once the bottle was gone Ron concentrated on fondling her and found her very accepting to his touches. She leaned back and sighed heavily as he began caressing her tits. After a while he lowered his head and began to suck on her tits as she let out another deep moan. He kept this up for many long minutes until she whispered, "You look so good."