Mother's Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

Ron looked up at her as she smiled wantonly down at him. He decided to turn the tables on her slightly and asked, "Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Suck on my tits. I want you to suck mommy's tits." He lowered his mouth and obeyed her request for a long while more until both of her nipples were drawn into hard points and she was moaning deeply.

"What do you want now?" he asked devilishly.

She opened her eyes and met his gaze with a look of intense lust. "Fuck me," she ordered.

Part of him wanted to immediately obey her but he decided to tease her some first. "In a minute," he said as he dropped to his knees before her and pushed her legs apart. She groaned wildly as he again licked her pussy. He lingered between her legs for a long time enjoying the moment and prolonging her pleasure.

When she finally did cum for him he had her clit between his fingers as he wildly licked at her asshole once again. Just as she started to cum with a loud cry he pushed his tongue against her asshole as if he was going to fuck her with it. As soon as he did it she cried out louder and her whole body rocked as she came.

She barely had finished cumming before she pulled him off the floor and sat him on the couch. She gracefully moved in front of him and turned around so he was staring at her bare ass and naked back. She spread her legs and straddled him before she lowered her pussy towards his waiting cock. She easily guided his hard cock into her hungry pussy and began to ride up and down over him once again.

Ron groaned and rubbed her ass and back as he watched her ride up and down over him. Her pussy exquisitely held and seemed to massage his cock as she fucked him deliberately. He had never fucked in this position before and savored watching her from behind as she slowly rode him.

Before long he snaked his hands around her and started to fondle her soft tits as they fucked. She let out a long, happy moan as he eagerly caressed her. Time blurred for Ron as his mom expertly fucked him. He lost track of everything except the feel of her tits in his hands and her pussy moving up and down his cock.

She slowly built his lust until he was in a near frenzy while always keeping him in control of himself. When Ron knew he was close to cumming he decided he wanted to be in "control" and stood up as he lifted her off him briefly.

She groaned as he guided her down onto the floor in front of the couch. As if she knew exactly what he wanted she leaned on the couch seat pushing her ass back toward him. He immediately guided his cock into her dripping wet pussy and held her hips firmly as he started fucking his mom from behind.

"Yes!" she cried out as he started thrusting firmly into her.

Ron pounded his cock into her wildly as they gasped for breath between their moans of excitement. Their bodies slapped together roughly as Nancy began to perfectly mirror his thrusts to intensify their fuck. Ron held out as long as he could but he soon knew he was on the edge of cumming.

As if Nancy could sense her son's desire she said, "Cum. Fill me. I want to feel it." Hearing his mom ask for it made Ron groan and shove his cock all the way into her as he started to cum. She groaned in satisfaction as Ron spilled his cum into her.

After staying motionless for a few moments they got up off the floor and moved back to the bed. They kissed and held each other as Nancy whispered, "Happy birthday, son."

"I love my present," Ron replied as he kissed her deeply once again. Soon they fell asleep in each other's arms not as mother and son but as two passionate lovers.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers