Mother's Helper Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a long drink. When he looked back at her, he realized she'd passed out, sprawled on the chair, her body glistening, cum and sun block dripping onto the patio, thighs spread wide, knees raised up so they were leaning against the arm rests. He raised her legs so they were draped over the armrest, opening her vulva even more.

Matt placed each of her hands on an armrest, brushing against a knee and picked up some of the black leather shoelaces. They'd had Discipline, Sadism and Masochism, so it was high time for a bit of Bondage to catch up. He tied each wrist and knee to an arm of the chair, leaving an easy, loose knot on top. He then looped a long shoelace around her neck, wrapped an end around the base of each breast, and tied it so tightly that the lace dug into her flesh and made the breast bulge. Janice woke, groggy with pain, but still couldn't see. "What are you doing?" she moaned, her excitement building. She tried to feel her breasts with her hands but discovered she'd been immobilized.

Silently, he bound the other breast. She began sliding around the chair, greasy from cum and sun block, in anticipation. He connected a short horizontal lace between the two breast laces. With his sharp thumbnail, Matt made a small rip in the front center of the taut bikini bottom, threaded a short lace through the tear and connected it to the horizontal one between her breasts, forcing the bikini, which was basically a g-string, into her sopping slit so that her labia protruded, below the crushed clit. "Ummmm," she moaned, getting hotter.

He cinched the shoelace so tight that the g-string completely disappeared between the puffy lips. "Aaagghhhh," she cried, excitement surging through her. Here she was, she thought, tied wide open like a debased SM slave by her dominating son, her face striped with streams of semen, her bulging, bondaged tits still dripping sun block and her livid cunt lips exposed for any neighbors to see. All they had to do was peek over the fence.

Matt lifted the soaked goggles up onto her slick forehead. She looked down and felt her cunt cream when she saw the way her breasts had been abused, the lengths to which her nipples extended. She leaned forward in order to see the fabric stimulating her slit. She leaned back and looked at Matt.

He stood off to the side, admiring his work. "Put the goggles back on." The sight of her had him hard as a rock again. She looked like a total pain slut, and she was all his. He could see her wet labia clearly in the daylight, rather than dimly visible in the dull light of his bedroom. He stared at her extended, reddened lips, amazed at their size. He slid his cock up her cheek, gathering all his gobs, and, still standing at her side, pushed his dripping member back and forth along her lips from side to side. His spunk rubbed off on her thick lips and she greedily licked it up, moaning. Janice was ecstatic as her son rubbed his magnificent cock across her lips.

Matt repeated the process, walking to the other side and rubbing his cock up her other cheek. His prick loaded, he forced her chin down, opening her mouth wide, and inserted his dick. He held her jaw down so she could not close her mouth around his cock. Instead, he moved it around the inside of her mouth: top, bottom, left and right, cockteasing her as his seed dripped onto her grasping tongue.

He withdrew, immersed the cigar tube in the cream, moved the goggles up onto her forehead, gathered his briefs and left. "Where are you going?" she cried despairingly, since she'd assumed he'd let her finally blow him. When Matt kept walking, she panicked. "Matthew, you can't leave me like this!" He opened the sliding glass door to the den and turned around to face her. "Don't worry, you'll figure out how to get free. Who knows, maybe the carpet cleaning crew next door will come over and help you!" He went inside.

Desperate, she yanked her hands but realized that wouldn't do any good. Although she didn't know it, Matt watched her silently from inside, enjoying her skin, slimy with sun block and sperm, and most of all, the humiliation of her wanton exposure under the glaring sun. She sat there, stymied, longing to go down properly on Matt's beautiful cock. She was close to cumming, and realized she had to use her mouth on her bindings. She leaned over to a hand and knee, but it wasn't enough. Leaning over lessened the pressure of the shoelaces in her cunt but increased the strain in the breast opposite from the direction she was leaning. But there was no alternative. She leaned way over and grabbed the lace in her teeth, pulling the knot. Slowly, she leaned back.

When the knot sprang free, she sank back in the chaise. Matt smiled. However, instead of freeing the other hand and knee, and covering herself or getting up to go inside, she left them tied. Glancing at the house to see if Matt was watching, she grabbed the hot, greased tube of sun block. Lotion had run down the sides, spreading onto the table. She rubbed it around her labia, pushed the bikini material aside, and steadily shoved the hot makeshift dildo's entire 6-inch length up her cunt.

The fingers of her free hand started going back and forth between pulling her nipples and rubbing her clit. But one hand wasn't enough. She almost seemed reluctant to untie the other hand and knee, but once her other hand was available she dipped her middle finger in sun block and spread it around her dark coral and charcoal gray rosebud in circular strokes. She primed the finger more and plunged it all the way up her rear channel. Matt was well aware that the finger was embedded up her ass. She brought herself to a shuddering orgasm in a minute. Still, she didn't rush inside. Nor did she remove the bindings. Nor did she clear off any of the clumps of cum splattering her face. Actually, she started sunbathing, the jism from her face bath slowly encrusting under the hot sun.

He had to leave; lots to do for graduation night. As he walked away, he noticed her hands and knees returning to their original positions, up against the chaise arms, vulnerable and available like a true submissive fuck-slut.

They had crossed a number of frontiers. She had accepted discipline of multiple sorts to her breasts. For the first time, he'd made her give him a hand job. Never before had he cum on her while she was fully awake. And she was such a slut, she couldn't resist a dildo up her cunt while a finger or two were rammed up her ass. Perhaps the next step would be a blowjob? He knew she was truly desperate for that.

Stay tuned: after Matt's graduation, Janice's rude and drunken behavior has repercussions.