All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 03'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Good but I hope there's more sex and less talking in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm looking forward to the continuation of this great series

Though I love it, it's no surprise that Bobby shoots 7 or 8 huge loads as his mother's jerking his fat young cock. For any boy, the best hand on his cock is his own mom's hand. First of all, to have a throbbing hard on right in front of his mother, with mom drinking in the sight, excites the fuck out of any kid. His young balls work overtime, and when he blows those hot young balls of his, he splatters his semen all over the place. I hope and pray that the gifted DS tells us that Bobby and his mother discover the perfect spot for Bobby to shoot his semen up into. (Guess where)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm wet and horny and can se her small hand on his huge cock as it spews his cum all over her. God I neeed to cum

Hurry with the next chapter please. I am now going to masturbate and cum hard!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More:

And don't make us wait so long...

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Oh fuck him already.

You know you want to.

I knew a mother that would do this for her son. But instead sucked it instead of stroking it. Can't blame her for she gave better blowjobs than handjobs.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
* * *

In part 2, Allison discovers Bobby's stinky asshole. She inserts 2 fingers into his bunghole while she jerks his tubesteak. After Bobby cums, Allison pulls her fingers out of his asshole and begins to heartily suck them, savoring the pungent aroma!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
helping

i think you should have just sat on his cock and fucked him until he could cum inside you and you both could have felt better bc i am sure you need a good fucking too after seeing and touching his cock and your nipples were very hard. i bet you are as horny as him . i really enjoyed the story but i wish you would have fucked him or sucked on his cock while he ate out your pussy

groundhog69groundhog69about 9 years ago
your all right

hurry up with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great job!! Keep it going slowly. Maybe another topless hj with an accidental facial

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 9 years ago

There's no going back now, as they head for the inevitable conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad I skipped the first two

This just happened to be up so I read it. 3 pages and he barely got a hand job. Glad I didn't waste any time on the first two. Apparently all I missed was them in the shower and he nutted on her. Wow, and that was two chapters. It'll be another 6 chapters and he might get a blow job. The incessant ramblings of her own guilt got old. All 3 chapters could have been done in 1-1 1/2 pages. I'll be skipping the next in this series. Couldn't even get a chub out of this it dragged on so long.

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
This is probably the most drawn out story ever ...

but you handle it well - pun intended. A five star.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Good one...

If there was a discarded bra on the floor...there must be her discarded panties. I think most boys would Also love smelling their mom's used panties...sniffing the crotch and inhaling their erotic...musky...pussy scent. That would make the son's cock so hard.

Crocodile666Crocodile666about 9 years ago
Excellent again

Another great chapter. So glad you are keeping the slow and steady pace. Hoping this gradually progresses to topless handjobs and the son getting to touch, lick and suck his moms magnificent breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please ignore......

.....the premature ejaculator "Glad I skipped the first two".

You're doing fine. Slow & Steady She goes. One of the best I've read in a long time here on Lit. This is how the best families are made.

Looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

The story is obviously aimed at men, but your seductive pace is wickedly attractive. What peaked my curiosity was the mothers earnest reluctance. One expects a beautiful young man to react in a predictable manner. I love the fact that you picked up on the second glass of wine. If a women needs a second glass, well let's just say that's the first moment I imagine my date following down the hall to my bedroom looking at my ass and hearing the sound of my heels on the hardwood floor. Please include an Aunt in the story, I have an older sister with a son. Wet kisses

scarlettascarlettaabout 9 years ago
well done!

This might not be what you usually hear, but I really like how you've developed these characters thus far. Bobby and especially Alison's reactions and dialouge feel pretty real for the world you've put them in. I especially like Alison's intital reluctance in the second and third chapter to engaging in semi-sexual activites with Bobby. I think you protrayed that realistic struggle that real people would have in this situation very well.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
Nicely Done!

Kept me on the edge of my seat with my balls hanging off and, well, needed the feminine touch but settled for a nice slow edging! Pay no attention to those who say your story is too long. I've gotten comments about not being long enough. (the story, you perverts!) You will never please everyone!

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Great story development!

Love this series...I'm hooked...keep the chapters cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"it looked like he was pissing white"

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

worst story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Re ignore

I totally agree. Some knuckle draggers just want instant gratification. They have no imagination.

I did think the first part of this chapter was a bit silly with the bit about the bra being stuck on his cock but the ending made up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG dud you made me nut thanks 100% HOT

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Napa mValley, making ugly girls gorgeous, nerdy guys stud muffins and bring family closer together! 😁 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i cant help but think of what would happen if she decided to end it instead. i imagine a seed planted in the back of his mind. over time it would grow and grow and eventually it'd fester into a feeling that no matter the pain he was in or ex: gun pointed at his head and all she had to do was jerk him to save his life she'd say no and let him die rather than touch his cock. and her not wanting to damage the m/s bond would do exactly that over time. trust me. great, now i'm sad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story.

My mom is gone now but she serviced me until I left to go to college.

Miss her very much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i hope this becomes commonplace in real life one day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous