Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,184 Followers

"I guess that's what they call a standing ovation mom."

"Very funny young man!" she chided him leaning over to put her glass on the coffee table and pulling his robe open accidentally as she did.

She glanced at his cock before looking more closely.

"Bobby, what are these marks on your penis?"

"Oh...nothing mom. It's nothing" he tried to pull his robe closed but his bandaged arms allowed him little movement and her nurse's instinct had already taken over.

"Let me see Bobby, it looks like you've bruised yourself!"

She looked more closely before gently lifting his penis away from his belly with her finger and thumb so she could examine it fully.

"You've definitely got some bruises Bobby, what happened did you fall while I was out?"

"Err... kind of mom, it's nothing really. We're missing the movie."

"What happened did you hurt yourself anywhere else?"

"Err no just down there."

"Well let me examine you in case you've done any harm. Why didn't you call me or at least tell me when I got home?"

"It's no big deal really mom."

She was still holding his cock and gently drew back his foreskin so she could examine his glans before satisfying herself there was no serious damage and releasing his cock.

"Did you hurt your testicles?"

"No they're fine really."

"Are you sure? There's no point in being embarrassed if you have hurt yourself."

"Really mom."

"Have you any pain or discomfort in them?"

"Err... no not really." Apart from the worst case of blue balls in history he thought.

"Well if there is any discomfort I think you should let me check you, unless you want me to take you to Casualty?"

"Really mom I'm sure I'm ok. I mean they just ache a little."

"Are you going to let me check or do we go to the hospital?"

'Ok, I guess."

Alison reached down and gently lifted his big heavy balls one at a time in her hand, her fingers delicately feeling for any damage. His balls were the size of duck eggs normally, in his current state they were even bigger and heavier, each one filling her palm.

"They seem rather swollen, are they usually this, er.. large?"

Yeah when they've got a quart of cum bottled up in them he thought, "Yeah pretty much mom."

After a few minutes gentle probing she seemed satisfied.

"Well they seem to be alright. Now suppose you tell me what happened." With this she muted the tv with the remote and waited for an explanation.

He flushed red and tried to think of a convincing explanation but what could he say, he fell over and landed on his dick? In the end he grudgingly told her the truth, leaving out the detail about her bra and Sophie Howard.

"What were you thinking Bobby? You could have seriously hurt yourself doing that!"

"I'm sorry mom, I just get so... you know... frustrated, and I just wanted to make the pain go away."

"Oh Bobby, I'm know it must be hard, I mean... difficult." flushing as she realised her unfortunate choice of words.

"You got that right first time," he thought "right now I could hammer a nail in with it!"

"If only Debbie was still around." she sighed

Debbie McDonald was a girl he dated for a few weeks before his skiing trip. He met her when she was waitressing in the local Denny's and was struck by two things, her charm and personality, that and her huge tits! After a few dates they'd made out in his car and she'd let him get his hands on her boobs. She had the biggest pair he'd ever felt, and after a couple of more dates she'd let him take her top off and suck her tits. She'd stroked his cock through his pants while he did this for a couple of dates before finally taking it out and giving him a hand-job. By then he was so turned on that when he came he shot about a pint of cum over her boobs and skirt and she freaked out. He saw her a couple more times after that but she was adamant she wasn't going to let him fuck her as she was worried his dick was too big and would hurt her and seeing how much he came a blowjob was out of the question as well. She did give him some more hand-jobs providing he bought her new clothes to replace any of the ones he ruined but by then he was starting to get bored with her and dumped her. Right now he'd give just about anything for one of those hand-jobs of hers, but after he broken up with her she started seeing another guy and let it be known she was putting out to him. Not surprising, considering the guy was hung like a fifth grader so Bobby had heard.

His dick lurched and dribbled pre-cum as he recalled the sight of Debbie's tits and the feel of her hand on his dick. At the time she had the best boobs he'd ever seen, but that was before he'd seen his mom's of course.

His mom had said something but he didn't hear it.

"Sorry what was that mom?"

"I said I had better put some antiseptic cream on those abrasions, I don't want them to get infected."

"Err... ok."

With that she took her wine glass and got up returning a few moments later with a tube of cream, some rubber gloves and a refilled glass. She put the gloves on before gently squeezing some of the thick, white cream onto his cock. The cold cream felt soothing on his cock as she replaced the cap on the tube before gently smoothing the cream into his foreskin. She held his cock by the shaft in her left hand lifting it away from his stomach so she could apply the cream evenly around his cock head with her right hand. Her fingers, even through the rubber gloves, felt wonderful and as she gently pulled the skin back over the huge hard head of his cock and smoothed the cream into his glans his cock was like an iron bar. After she was satisfied she'd covered all the bruises she released his cock.

"There that should help ease the bruises."

He surreptitiously glanced over at her boobs and was surprised to see her nipples were standing out through her t-shirt as she removed the gloves before taking a big sip of her wine.

She switched the sound back on the tv as in the movie a young couple romped in the back of a car. The girl was a busty blonde and inevitably had her top off and Bobby's cock lurched, pre-cum mixing with the cream his mother had applied. God he was going crazy, how could he survive another day, let alone another month like this? He was going crazy!

"I'm sorry dear, I'm afraid this is one problem I can't help you with. You're just going to have to try to think about other things for the next few weeks. Now promise me you won't try doing anything stupid like today."

He mumbled something and she replied, "What did you say?"

"I said right now I'd fuck a hornet's nest I'm so horny." he blurted out.

"Bobby!"

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to swear, but it's driving me crazy. I mean I've not been able to do anything for nearly a month now and the only relief I've had was, well you know, last week in the shower."

"That was an accident and I don't want to discuss it. It's something that must never happen again."

"I wish it would." he muttered.

"What did you say?"

"I just mean I'm going crazy last week was the first time I've had a good night's sleep or been able to think about anything apart from, you know, being horny."

"Bobby, you can't be serious? I'm your mother for God's sake!"

"I know you are mom, but I don't know what else to do. I mean Debbie isn't coming back and all my friends are away at boarding school."

"You must know someone surely?"

"Mom I only come back here in the holidays, and we moved here less than a year ago. Debbie is the only girl I met here and now she wouldn't piss, I mean spit on me if I was on fire. You're the only woman I know."

"Well I'm sorry but I'm your mother Bobby, I can't take care of.. this for you!" she gestured at his hard on.

"But if it was a sprained leg you'd massage it for me."

"It's not a sprained leg Bobby!"

"But it hurts like crazy mom."

"Bobby, I am not going to masturbate you! What you are talking about is incest!"

"I'm not asking to have sex mom! It just felt so good last week after the shower, and... well..." he trailed off.

"And you would like me to masturbate you? Is that it?"

He stayed silent sensing her anger.

"Bobby this is not something a mother and son should even be talking about let alone do! Ever! What happened last week was an accident and I blame myself, but if you think it means I am going to... do that for you again, you are wrong. I'm sorry Bobby I love you and I would do anything for you but this is sick and wrong and I can't believe you are asking me this."

With that she drained her glass and went to the kitchen returning a few minutes later with another. She walked back and flopped down next to him staring angrily at the tv, even in her anger he couldn't help but think how beautiful she was and admiring her boobs as the jiggled and swayed under her shirt. His dick remained hard despite her anger and now he had the predicament of a pissed off mom and a hard on. Shit now what? Another month of hard ons, blue balls and a mom who thought he was a sick pervert.

His mom stared at the tv and, even though she didn't say anything, he could sense her anger radiating towards him and hated himself for being so crass.

"Mom... I'm sorry please don't be angry with me. I don't know what got into me, I just get so... frustrated sometimes. I didn't mean to upset you."

She could hear the genuine hurt in his voice, her heart melted and she felt her anger fade away.

"I'm not angry with you Bobby. I'm trying my best to help you and I know it's difficult for you, but if anyone knew what we were discussing, or what happened in the shower, or even saw us sitting here like this with your thing out in the open like that... I'd probably go to jail and you'd go into foster care."

"No one is going to know, what happens between us here is private and I'm not going to tell anyone."

"But it still doesn't make it right Bobby, we're mother and son not wife and husband, and I'm worried if we're not careful we'll destroy our relationship." she paused to take a sip of wine before going on quietly, "You're all I have Bobby, after your father died there were mornings when I wondered what was the point of carrying on, and then I thought of you and it gave me the strength to carry on. I can't risk losing you Bobby."

"Mom, I didn't know, why didn't you say something?"

"You had enough to deal with, losing your father and starting at college, I couldn't burden you with my problems. Besides, just knowing you were there was enough."

"I'll always be here for you mom, forever. I love you more than anything and nothing will ever change that."

"Oh Bobby."

She put her arms round him and hugged him, her eyes moist with tears. Bobby was shocked at his mother's revelation and wished he could help her more, at the same time he couldn't ignore the huge pair of breasts squashing against him through her thin shirt. He loved his mom more than anything but he couldn't help the fact that she had the body of a centrefold and that body was pressed up against him. His cock lurched again and more pre-cum oozed out to mix with the cream.

"I'll always be your son mom, and I'll always love you. Don't ever worry about losing me."

"Thank you Bobby," she smiled at him and they went back to watching the movie, his mom was silent and seemed lost in thought.

After a while he asked "You ok mom?"

"Hmmm? Yes dear. I was just thinking."

"Penny for them."

She laughed, "Well I was thinking maybe I could hire a... I don't even know the term, call girl? But I wouldn't know where to start, and besides I don't know if they deal with 18 year olds."

"Mom you don't have to do that," the thought of his mom hiring a hooker for him embarrassed him and besides he knew she couldn't afford it.

"I even wondered if there were any of my friends that could... help you out. Jenny broke up with her boyfriend a while ago."

Jenny was a junior nurse and one of Mom's friends from the hospital. He'd met her a couple of times, she was a cute blonde in her early 20's who reminded him of Goldie Hawn from the old Rowan and Martin laugh ins and he'd always thought she was hot.

"But I can't exactly just call her up and say 'Would you like to come round after work and jerk my son off?'"

Mom's language was definitely becoming more colourful as the wine loosened her up. The image of Jenny stroking his cock before he blasted her pretty face with a huge load of cum flashed through his mind and his cock lurched dementedly dribbling more pre-cum.

His mom seemed to notice and said, "Does it still hurt?" looking towards his cock. It took a moment for him to realise she was referring to the bruises.

"A little."

"Would you like me to put some more cream on it?"

His dick lurched again. "Err... yeah that'd be nice mom."

He didn't suppose the cream would make much difference but he wasn't going to turn down the chance to have his mom's hands on his cock again. She took another drink of her wine before picking up the tube of antiseptic, not bothering with gloves this time. He watched dementedly as she unscrewed the cap before holding the shaft of his cock in her left hand and pulling it up away from his body. As he looked at her slender fingers wrapped round he column of meat he noticed his dad's wedding ring on her hand, the hand that was holding his stiff cock! His dick pulsed in her hand as a dribble of pre-cum emerged from the head and ran down the glans onto the shaft. She squeezed a blob of antiseptic onto his cock head, the cool white cream looking like extra thick cum, before delicately rubbing it into his foreskin and glans. There was no attempt to be sensuous on Alison's part as she delicately applied the cream to his cock head and glans but the feel of her fingers lightly rubbing cream around the most sensitive parts of his cock while her other hand held the shaft were amazing all the same. His cock felt like he could bang nails in with it right now and as her fingers delicately worked around the purple head his cock pulsed several times in her hands, pre-cum dribbling over the head and mixing with the cream, shit a little more of this and he would cum.

"There, how does that feel?" she said releasing his cock.

It would have felt a lot better if you'd kept it up for a few more minutes, he thought, but settled for "Better thanks."

She went to the kitchen to wash her hands and took the opportunity to pour herself another glass of wine while she was at it. 'She's really getting through it tonight' he thought. She returned and sat next to him sipping her drink and watching the movie, which currently involved a shower scene with several cheerleaders. She glanced over at him a couple of times and he thought he saw her look at his cock.

"Bobby, I'm sorry I got angry, and I don't like to see you like this, so frustrated, and hurting yourself, but... what you are asking... it's incest!"

She was still thinking about jerking him off! His cock lurched at the thought she might yet change her mind and he considered carefully before replying.

"Mom, the way I see it if families do sexual stuff together just because they want to, then that's incest. But if it wasn't for my wrists being broken I'd never have had an accident in the shower or be so... worked up. So if you, did, you know, do something, it would just be to help me out, not because you wanted to, so that's not the same as incest."

"But Bobby, I'm your mother! What sort of mother gives her son a hand job?"

'THE BEST!" he thought but settled for, "I don't think it's wrong for a mom to help her son feel better, if he's in pain and she's doing it to help him."

She took another swig of wine and remained silent for a couple of moments, Bobby kept quiet and let her think, his cock drooling precum as he realised she was actually thinking about jerking him off.

"Bobby, if I, do what you want, you know there's no going back."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we can't undo it, we could destroy our relationship. I just want us to be a normal mother and son Bobby."

"Mom nothing could ever destroy our relationship! I love you and I always will, if anything I've felt closer to you the last few weeks than ever before. I don't know what a normal mom is but you're better than any other mom I could think of, and I won't ever change the way I feel."

He was surprised at the heartfelt statement of his feelings but realised he really did love her, and his heart melted as she looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Bobby, I don't know what I would do with out you." she hugged him again, again her huge boobs squashing against him. After a couple of minutes she released him and dabbed her eyes.

"I must look a mess!"

"You always look beautiful mom!"

"Such a charmer, just like your father!" she smiled.

Then silence, and she looked at his cock, throbbing with his heartbeat, the head dark purple and shiny, covered in a sheen of cream with a strand of precum hanging from the head down towards his flat stomach. The shaft was like an iron bar, the veins standing out while his big balls were drawn up under his cock.

"Do you really want me to do this Bobby?"

His mouth was dry with excitement, he wanted to say "FUCK YEAH!" but instead forced a measured response, "Mom, if you don't want to you don't have to do anything, your happiness means more to me than anything."

"Oh Bobby!"

She took another swig of wine, he guessed it was Dutch courage before setting the glass down.She then spread his robe open, completely exposing him.

Fuck! She was actually going to do it, she was actually going to give him a hand job!

He watched silently as she placed her hand on his belly, pausing for a moment and taking a deep breath, before sliding it down and lightly encircling his cock, he breathed in as he felt her cool fingers on his hard dick, her touch felt amazing, some how so much more so knowing that she was holding it not to examine him or treat him but to masturbate him. She began lightly and slowly running her hand up and down the shaft drawing the foreskin up and down as she did, the cream and pre-cum making little wet sounds as the skin rolled back and forward over his glans. Her movements were gentle and tender, but felt amazing just the same. Fuck she was actually jerking him off, his dick pulsed and dribbled more pre-cum adding to the slick sheen that covered his cock head and running down the shaft to where his mother's hand was stroking him. Part of him wanted to make the moment last as long as possible in case it was never repeated, but part of him feared she would change her mind at any moment and stop. As it was he knew in his current state he would cum before too long, but he held back as much as he could. On the screen some girl was running through a house in her underwear being chased by a killer but Bobby was only interested in watching his mother's delicate hand as it lightly caressed the column of meat that jutted from his belly, her movements were becoming bolder now, the fingers moving up to stroke the head of his cock before running back down onto the shaft again.

"Fuck mom, that feels good!"

She said nothing but simply continued to lightly stroke his iron hard cock, the relentless caressing bringing him inexorably closer and closer to orgasm. Her fingers were slick with his pre-cum and the cream and he knew he couldn't last much longer, his balls were tight against the base of his cock and his shaft was constantly pulsing. Her steady, relentless stroking was going to bring him over the edge, he'd never been so hard or so excited in his life as he was now. She was facing away from him but the side of one of her beautiful boobs was presented in profile and wobbled slightly with her movements she stroked his cock. His dick lurched again, the cum boiling over in his balls, even if she stopped now he thought he would cum anyway, but she didn't stop and carried on gently caressing his rock hard cock.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,184 Followers