Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,184 Followers

"I'm... gonna...cum!" was all he could croak.

She said nothing but just continued stroking him as his whole body went tense before a huge rope of cum shot over his shoulder and splattered on the sofa. She pulled his cock down slightly and the next blast splashed over her shirt, as did the next and the next. The streams came so hard and fast it looked like he was pissing white. After 7 or 8 huge loads had blasted onto her chest they began to slacken off and the last few spurted onto Alison's legs before just dribbling out of his cock onto her hand. As his orgasm subsided he opened his eyes to see his mom gently stroking his cock, her black Led Zeppelin shirt soaked with steaks of white cum that ran down to join the splashes of cum on her legs. Wordlessly she released his cock and got off the sofa before going to clean up. By the time she returned Bobby was fast asleep on the sofa, the sleepless tension of the last few days gone replaced by a post orgasmic glow. She silently cleaned the last few splashes of sperm from the sofa before switching off the TV and covering him with his robe. She left him to sleep before finishing her wine and making her way to bed in a daze wondering what she had started.

To be continued.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,184 Followers