Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, mom?"

"Bobby, I need us to get out of here today and right now this is the best idea I can come up with."

She pulled her panties all the way up his legs. The tiny triangle of material at the front barely contained his huge balls and his cock stuck out of the top.

"I don't think I'm going to fit." he commented looking at the bizarre spectacle

Not to be deterred his mom took hold of his cock and levered it down against his hip, using the elastic of her panties to hold it there. The sight of his oversized cock and balls barely contained by her frilly lacy panties was pretty weird to say the least.

"Lift your feet." she said placing his shorts under him before pulling them up and re-fastening them.

"I hope I don't get hit by a bus on the way home, this could take a little explaining." Bobby commented.

"Very funny! Alright let's go."

Bobby followed Alison from the store walking gingerly, partly because he didn't want his dick to spring free from her panties and partly because the elastic was digging into him with every step. Not that his dick showed any signs of going soft, quite the opposite. The knowledge that his mom's pussy had been where his balls were just minutes before was making his dick throb and drool. Guess he'd finally got into his mom's pants after all he reflected.

They made it to the car with no further mishaps and began the drive home.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this Bobby, you and that thing of yours are going to get us in serious trouble one of these days."

"Right now my thing feels like it's being cut in two."

"Hmm, serves you right, maybe you will learn to control it better."

"Well at least it proves you chose the right dress!"

"Very funny."

"Seriously mom, it's a long journey and they really are cutting into me. Couldn't you, take me out."

"In the car?"

"We've got tinted windows. It's not like anyone's going to see."

'Oh alright. I don't want you suffering an injury I suppose."

She reached across with one hand and undid his shorts before pulling the elastic of her panties down to free his cock.

"Oh that feels so much better."

He saw his mom glance down at his cock.

"Aw poor baby." she smiled, reaching over to gently stroke his hard dick.

"That feel's sooo good."

She continued stroking his cock, keeping the movements slow and light, enough to tantalise and tease but not enough to bring him to an orgasm. The traffic was building up and the journey took a little longer than expected so by the time they neared home they were both becoming restless, mom because she was worried about being late and Bobby because his cock was drooling pre-cum and his balls were ready to explode. They pulled into the garage and mom helped Bobby out of the car. His shorts slipped down as he climbed out and his mom pulled them off along with her panties before entering the house. Bobby followed her to the kitchen naked from the waist down, his hard cock dribbling pre-cum.

"If I'm going to do this I need a drink first."

She made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine, downing it before pouring another.

"Wow, you really do mean it."

"Well it's not every day that I attend a party in a dress that looks like it belongs on the set of a porno movie Bobby."

"Yeah, sorry mom. But honestly you'll be fine."

She drank down more of her second glass and was visibly relaxing now.

"Hmmm, what's the expression? Never believe anything said by a man with a hard dick."

"Well I'm guessing there'll be a few of those tonight."

"I doubt there'll be anything like that at the party." she said looking at his cock.

"What do you mean?" he asked innocently.

"You know exactly what I mean. I doubt anyone there will have a dick half the size of yours."

The wine was definitely having an affect and his cock lurched with pride at the comment.

"Um, thanks."

He noticed her nipples were still hard under her dress and began to hatch a plan.

"Could you help me out of my shirt mom?"

"Of course sweetie."

She set her wine down and approached him lifting his shirt as he raised his arms, he could smell her perfume and feel his cock brushing against her dress as her cool fingers ran up his muscular torso.

"Thanks mom. Are you going to join me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I feel a little under dressed."

"Oh I see, you want me to take my dress off?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

'Well you do need to get changed, so I'm just helping you get a head start."

"How very thoughtful." she commented wryly, sipping more of her wine before glancing at the clock. "It is getting late, time to lose my inhibitions I suppose." She downed the rest of her wine before setting the glass down and lifting her dress over her head.

"There happy now?"

He wasn't sure if she'd forgotten she'd removed her panties but the sight of his mother, naked from head to toe would be enough to make any straight guy happy. He drank in the sight of her big heavy tits and neatly trimmed dark bush his dick lurching and dribbling more precum.

She watched his cock bucking and saw a strand of pre-cum forming.

"I take it that's a yes?" she smiled.

She poured herself another glass of wine before approaching Bobby and putting a hand on his cheek.

"Thank you for all your help Bobby, I couldn't have done any of this without you."

He felt genuine warmth for his mom as they faced one another naked, the tenderness of the moment being ruined only by the fact that he had an aching hard on. She glanced down at his dick.

"I'm sorry, I've got you rather excited and now I'm going to have to leave you high and dry." she said running her hands down his chest and encircling his cock, lightly caressing it with her fingers.

"Can't you.. before you go?"

"Bobby, Dr Williams will be here in a few minutes and I can hardly greet him with a pint of your cum all over me can I?"

Her flirty behaviour and crude language were definitely increasing as the wine took effect, ordinarily that would be a good thing but she was right, it was nearly 6:30 pm and Dr Williams would be here in a few minutes.

"Speaking of which I'd better get ready, are you going to come and keep me company, both of you?" she giggled, giving his cock a playful pat.

Shit, she really was getting wasted, not that he was complaining. "Um, yes sure!"

She took her glass of wine and the dress and headed up the stairs, Bobby followed close behind and as he did was rewarded with the sight of her beautiful butt jiggling and then as she took the next step he saw her pink, puffy pussy peeking out from between her cheeks. SHIT!!! His cock lurched so hard he thought he might cum there, the image of stepping up behind her and sinking inch after inch of his hard cock into that delicious velvety pussy flashed through his mind.

His mom seemed to remember halfway up the stairs she wasn't wearing panties and scampered up the last few steps denying him any more lingering views. He followed her to her room and by the time he got there she had pulled on another pair of panties and was sitting at her dresser to do her makeup.

He stood beside her admiring her beautiful naked body and exquisite face, his cock throbbing inches from her cheek. She turned to look at him, "Bobby you're making me nervous pointing that thing at me! It's like having a cannon aimed at me!"

Yeah and I'd like to give you a 21 CUM salute!

"Sorry mom."

"Just make sure it doesn't go off!" she said giving his cock head a playful thwack.

"Ow mom, I'm still recovering from being cut in half with your panties."

"I'm sure this big thing can handle it." she said and his cock lurched in excitement at the praise.

She reached into her bag and took out the dress, lifting it so she she could inspect it.

"I can't believe I'm going to wear this. Well if you are going to stand there," she turned to him and hooked the hanger over the base of his cock, "then you might as well make yourself useful!"

They both looked at the image of her dress hanging from his huge hard on and laughed.

"I'm sorry to have to leave you like this Bobby." she reached out and gently stroked his cock, it does seem unfair after all the help you've given me.

He looked down at his beautiful mom, naked except for her panties, tenderly stroking his cock.

"That's ok mom, I guess a pair of blue balls for an evening won't kill me."

"Aw, poor sweetie."

She ran her fingers down his cock before gently cradling his heavy balls. Over the next few minutes his mom applied the finishing touches to her make up in between sipping her wine and giving Bobby's aching cock and balls a few gentle caresses. Checking her face in the mirror and her watch she then took the dress hanger from his cock and went to the bathroom to put it on. She emerged a few minutes later looking so beautiful he was speechless. Her hair was up and her face looked stunningly pretty. The tiny black straps of her dress accentuate her huge creamy boobs, leaving the sides and undersides totally exposed. The short skirt showed off her shapely legs in their stockings and her heels made her adopt slightly more curvy pose that accentuated what was already amazing.

"Well?"

His cock lurched and pre-cum drooled from the head.

She regarded his cock, "Well I guess that's a good reaction. I hope I stay in this tonight." she fiddled with the front of her dress.

"Well test it out, move about and see."

"What do you mean?"

"Lean over."

She did and the dress remained attached.

"Try shaking them."

"Shaking them?"

"Your um, breasts."

"I'm not doing that!"

"You know, to make sure you don't come out."

"Hmm"

"Seriously, you want to make sure you don't have an accident at the party don't you?"

"Oh alright!"

She rolled her shoulders shaking her big tits so that they swung about but despite her efforts the straps remained in place. Bobby's dick was lurching at the sight of his mom's knockers swinging about so violently and wished they were in his face.

"Oh well, guess I'm safe from falling out, what difference it makes in this dress though, I'm not sure." she looked down at the tiny strips of fabric.

She sat back in her chair at the dresser and sipped her wine, before reaching up to gently stroke his cock, rubbing the pre-cum over his cock head and shaft.

"Dr Williams should be here any minute now, I'm so sorry to leave you like this Bobby."

"It's ok mom." he said groaning at her tantalising touch, knowing instead of release hours of frustration awaited him.

She stopped stroking him for a moment and looked away thoughtfully.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked groggily, hoping for a few more moments of caresses before she left. She looked up at him resuming her stroking.

"I suppose there is one way I could help you. It would have to be quick though, we don't have long."

"Quick won't be a problem mom, I've been waiting to cum all day. But what about your dress and the party?"

"Just tell me when you are getting ready to cum." she said stroking his cock faster and harder. Her delicate hand flew up and down his shaft and if he had wanted to he couldn't have lasted long under this assault. After a minute or so he could feel the cum beginning to surge as his orgasm approached "I'm almost there mom."

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm going to do this." she said before she lent forward and opened her lips taking Bobby's swollen, straining cock head in her mouth.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT MOM!"

The sensation of her warm wet mouth around his cock was enough to fry his brain, he looked down to see her beautiful face, her eyes closed and her moist red lips wrapped round his cock forming a perfect 'O'.He felt her tongue swirling round his cock head and it sent him past the point of no return.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

DING DONG!

Alison's eyes flew open and looked toward the front door before looking up at Bobby, imploring him to hold back his orgasm but it was too late, Bobby's balls drew up under his cock and his swollen glans pulsed once, then twice, before a geyser of cum erupted in Alison's mouth. She nearly choked as the first blast of sperm hit the back of her throat but she didn't have time to recover as another blast and then another shot into her mouth, flooding it with thick white cum. She felt her mouth filling to overflowing as Bobby's cock continued to erupt, her cheeks bulged and she was forced to gulp some of it down. She looked up at him imploring him to finish but it was to no avail, his cock continued to pump sperm into her mouth and Bobby was oblivious to her looks as he shuddered in the throws of his orgasm.

Eventually she felt the river of cum subside and withdrew her mouth from his cock. As she did so he saw a pool of thick, white sperm that filled her mouth almost to overflowing and his cock lurched one last time at the sight. Alison's cheeks bulged as she looked around frantically for somewhere to spit out the massive load.

DING DONG!

Realising she had no other options she wrinkled her nose and forced herself to swallow it, taking 3 efforts to get it all down before shouting "Coming!"

"Fuck, you can say that again!" thought Bobby.

Alison downed the rest of her wine to wash away the cum before quickly repairing her lipstick, traces of which Bobby noticed were still smeared around his cock. She grabbed her handbag and hurried off to join Dr Williams, Bobby watched her as she ran out of the bedroom, the sides of her exposed, unfettered breasts bouncing in what little dress she was wearing.

He looked down at his still hard cock unable to believe what had just happened, only the traces of his mother's lipstick and saliva providing proof it was real. Life had definitely just got more interesting for Bobby Stevens!

More cumming soon in Chapter 7!

12