All Comments on 'Mother's Milk'

by btraven

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good!

It was a good story! keep writing!

WheezersWheezersover 15 years ago
Cream of the Cream

A total turn on to find and read. I was into every instance of this story and certainly there were moments in my life where I would have welcomed this situation possible or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hottt...

prashantrathor3@gmail.com wish i was jack anyine wanna be ma mom

revkooladerevkooladeover 14 years ago
great story

that was the most erotic story i've read. i, like most of the readers,have had this fantasy at one time or the other and secretly wished this would happen. great build up from the innocent beginnings to the guilty fealings and then to the final realization of something natural and the acceptance that no one is as beautiful as your mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

and very erotic - love to see big, milky tits. One thing that runs in many stories is the hang up with using KY jelly in the USA - WHY??? What is wrong with using natural lubrication - much nicer and no mess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

this is one of the best stories i have ever read

trashcan44trashcan44about 13 years ago
Great story

I really liked this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Desirable

Most passionate story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very sexy

I really enjoyed the story, but I highly doubt the credibility of it. Am I the only one that noticed? Let me point out some major plot flaws that conflict with reality. The mom is stated as 32...the son is 18. That would have made her 14 when she had her son. Now, it did state that she has had a rough go at life; and it is possible for a fourteen year old to have a baby. BUT, it also said that the mother was married to Jack's father and that her husband walked out on her when Jack was born. Now unless someone starts spouting religious underage nonsense (which is a highly unlikely reason), the plot is tangled. And may I point out that if it were religious underage bull, the husband wouldn't leave his family, because having children is the whole goal. That and his church would excommunicate him or something. Other than that mess, it was truly very erotic and the first few sexual encounters were well written and expertly paced. The rest of the sex was mostly rushed, vague, and not very stimulating. Listen to me squawk...and to think I'm only 20. Geeze. Keep up the good work though, I enjoy your writing. *smile* Although I get off on this stuff (hothot), if I gave birth to a boy I would never do any of this stuff...I find that contradictory. Weird. Ok, I am done.

V.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

although there's some flaw in the story as the other person pointed out i thought it's the best story i've read in literotica

it doesn't matter that there's a little flaw in it. couldn't care less really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
milky mom

An awesome story, wonderfully keep writing:-)

HonorandLoveHonorandLoveover 12 years ago
I have a few improvements for you. Please listen carefully:

1: The rape of his mother at the very beginning must go. It has no place in a love story. And the impregnation by such an animal ABSOLUTELY must go too. That ruins the story completely. Destroys it. The mere thought of such a beautiful and defenseless woman being used like that and then the vermin planting HIS own inferior genes in her is absolutely sickening. PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THAT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DallasPhallus

Every one has the tendency to re-write storie plots to their own liking and, honestly, you can throw all that out. It is your story.

The math glitches regarding age are superficial and superflous to the story's plot. I agree that more time could have been taken with the tender and loving aspects of their relationship, but that is the process by which so much is learned by a writer. All-in-all, a good story. Electrifying moment when she first spread her legs while being suckled...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spellcheck

Please take the time to check your spelling.I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fessays

Just had to comment. Thank you for a very entertaining, sexy, provocative tale. I leaked in my pants, wasn't able to masturbate sitting at my desk. But now I have ample memories to use when I do JO.

trivenitriveniover 11 years ago
Nice

One among the best of Mom-Son incest stories. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mom milk

wow what a great erotic story, wish that i was jack, sounds like he got his fantasy on,i am glad.i breastfeed my boy, they all told me it was very good for the kids when they got bigger, and he is hearthly.so please go ahead and write another story about moms breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good read

Enjoyed the story but suggest you check the math. Mom is 32 and son is 18, which means she gave birth to him when she was around 14. We don't need child porn here or outsiders censoring it for child porn. Adjust her age upwards which would not detract from the story. Also, agree with previous comment about spell checking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

How on Earth does that make this child porn? There are no descriptions of sexual acts with underage children, nor does that fact ever actually surface. Nothing about that situation is actually described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
plz upload the othr part of ths story as early as u can

upload othr parts as well.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best

Absolutely Fucking amazing!

More Please!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Mother's Milk

The range and spectrum of comments to this story is just crazy, almost to the point of lunacy.

The age factor of mother having Jack when she was 14 years old is idiotic; it happens often and I'm sure thousand's of times daily throughout the world, including the good old USA. Someone mentioned the South; that is totally geographically racist and humanly biased.

The introduction of anal, shit-fucking sex was not in any way germaine to the story nor their relationship--and most definitely not to Literotica's genre of "incest/taboo"!!!

Some, a minimal amount of anal does not rile me. I get riled when reading a good incest/taboo story and more time is devoted to one anal fucking (one morning with his mother standing at the kitchen sink), than ALL the other pussy/cunt/vagina fucking, combined!!! There are other genre's of anal on this Website and with so much devotion of the gay/homo/shit-fucking in this story, it should be labeled in the "gay - anal" category.

The love and sensuality of the mother to her introverted son was written and explored in exotic and compassionate ways. The story has many grammatical and spelling errors; however the essences of the story far outweighed those oversights and miscues. Ther mother's composure and compassion and love for her boys (both son's), even to Jack's reputation for he to continue some dating to allay any unnecessary rumors about him, that she tugged on my heart strings to connect with her with my love of her character.

Overall the story is good, with the exception of too damned much attention of the shit-fucking! Otherwise the story does provide much love and devotion to the mother and son characters, their concerns and well-bing for each other. The story theme is very, very good and well thought out. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Gush! this is too fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more, please!

reading about a guy drinking his mothers milk, then having sex is so sensuous.

did she become pregnant? did both boys drink her milk?

how about his GF?

Thanks for the sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Erotic

You should pursue this story, amazingly hot.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

One of, if not the hottest mother/son lactating stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thoroughly sensational!

This's ones been so great that it has driven me to post my first comment on Literotica. The flow of the story was stupendofantabulously amazing, so much so that the entire milieu around the relationship grew absolutely natural. I'd only say, this is the most lively way I've ever come across Literotica so far! Keep the stocks rolling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We came soo good

Thank you,we both came, and much more than once, you are so talented.

Kisses and sucks

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
One of the best lactation, mom/son sex I have ever read and I have read quite a few.

Please submit the other three parts to this story. I will check your page, perhaps they are already posted, I hope so. Great story for us old pervs,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need more!!!

Great read. Waiting for the continuation!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs a Part 2

You should add a part 2 where Jimmy brings Sara-Jo home, and let's his Mother watch him fuck Sara-Jo, cum inside of her, and get her Pregnant, then watch as his Mother goes down on his girlfriend, and eat her out, but then mounts his Mother while she's busy with his girlfriend. Then you could have Sara-Jo take him home with her, have her introduce him to her Mother, then have her Mother watch them have bareback sex, and get so turned on by Jimmy's big cock that she joins them, let's Jimmy take her bareback, let's him cum inside of her womb, and get pregnant by him too. Then Jimmy could knock up his Mother, and perfect his small Harem by having babies by Sara-Jo, her Mother, and his own Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great....just great...

this is still the best story on literotica..i have been jacking off to it for more years than i can count...it never gets old and i always find myself cumming back to it...i had my own motherly adventure (no, no penetration) when i was 14 and have fondly remembered it ever since...this takes me back to what i WISHED had happened...a great, great story...thanks for the mammaries...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Check the age of your character's

He's 18, she's 32. That would mean she gave birth at fourteen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ages don't make sense

Mother is 32

Son is 18

Father left shortly after jack was born

Mother and father were married

Mother was married at 14?

NightwavesNightwavesover 5 years ago
Hot!

Excellent read! Mother's all demure and embarrassed at the start, but she soon gets with the groove. Lucky son!

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 4 years ago
Mother's Milk

My mother was a total alcoholic. Drunk every day of her life the last three years she was alive. She passed away at age thirty eight from uremic poisoning. A liver that was completely shot as cirrhosis of it. Her kidneys failed her and she looked seven months pregnant.

I probably could have fucked her numerous times, but didn't. I had to help her get to her chamber potty because she was so drunk she would have fallen down had she tried to walk alone. Sometimes she had to piss so badly it was running down her thighs and legs before she could get to it.

She was a cock hound and had a couple of her beer drinking buddies giving her some cock a few afternoons a week. She had large teats and big nipples and I would have loved to nurse on them, but didn't. She had a very hairy belly and cunt and I should have played with it as I help sit on her chamber pot to piss.

She hardly ever wore panties of long knickers because they were either wet or got in the way when she needed to piss.

I can relate to this story very clearly. It is what I could have and should have done, but didn't.

NightwavesNightwavesover 2 years ago

Guess they both got what they needed, and in a very satisfying way. Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is a classic. It's one of the first mother/son stories I ever read, long before Literotica -- I think it was on a.s.s.m. or some other list server. Over the past thirty years the stories have gotten bolder, more in-your-face; this one is more... soothing, somehow. Thanks for keeping it available.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The name "Jack" is going to haunt my fucking dreams. Jack, Jack, Jack, JACK!!!!! Don't think I've ever read a single name as many times in one story as this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent! ...except: Is anybody else cringing at the fact that Jack used dishwater liquid to lube his mom's ass? I'm imagining a burning sensation, kind of like soap in the eyes.

metal_moonmetal_moon7 months ago

"At the time of her pregnancy Mom's boyfriend Bill was living with them. Bill was a crude man who would periodically come home drunk and angry at the world. When Bill came home late one night he slapped Mom hard across the face because dinner was cold. Jack tried to intervene, but the bigger man threw him across the room."

So she still dated that fuck even though he abused her and her son? And let him knock her up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbtraven@btraven
320 Followers
I originally posted to newsgroups back in the early to mid 90s. I've been inactive for a few years -- but I'm back in the saddle again. I really appreciate feedback -- even if negative! As a writer it is wondeful to know that someone has actually enjoyed my work. Although...