Mother's Nude Day Sexual Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me, Johnny. Feel my breast. Finger my nipple. Mommy needs some relief, too."

Never disobeying my mother, I reached down and felt her breast, first one and then the other, while slowly running my palm across her nipples. Immediately her nipples responded to my touch and my cock pulsated to what I was feeling. Then, when she reached up and took a hold of my cock, I was lost in incestuous lust.

"Mommy."

"Yes, Johnny."

"I want you, Mommy."

"Mommy wants you, too," she said pulling me closer to her by my erect prick, before taking me in her mouth and sucking me.

My Mom was blowing me. I couldn't believe it. Watching her suck me, while stroking me, it was so exciting to see my cock buried in my mother's mouth.

"Oh, my God, Mom. Suck my cock. Suck it, Mommy. Blow me," I said humping her mouth, while fucking her face.

"Mommy needs some sexual satisfaction, too, Johnny. Fuck Mommy, son," she said opening her arms and her legs. "Make love to your mother."

I mounted my mother and she directed my cock inside of her. She was so wet, so warm, and so tight. I couldn't believe I was making love to my mother. Then, she kissed me, French kissed me and we made out, as if we were horny teenagers kissing for the first time.

"Happy Nude Day, Mom."

"Happy Nude Day, son."

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.