Mother's Ruin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another thought occurred to him; would Natalie do it again? Wow, now there was an idea!

It was Saturday and Jack had arranged to meet Angel at her house for dinner. He arrived at around six pm, by which time his libido was as high as a kite. When they kissed, he didn't want to let her go -- and his hands were already beginning to wander.

"Jack! Calm down! Anyone would think that we haven't seen each other for six months instead of six days!"

She took him by the hand and walked him into the lounge; where they sat down to wait for Natalie to call them into the dining room for their meal. Angelina had to struggle to keep Jack under control and breathed a sigh of relief when she heard her mother call, "Dinner's ready you two."

At first, both Jack and Natalie were a little awkward with each other, following the previous weekend's activities. However, as both of them acted as if nothing had happened, they began to relax. The Merlot that they were drinking with their roast beef helped the process.

It was actually a very pleasant meal -- Angel even acted pleasantly to her mother. Natalie excelled at entertaining and few of her guests had ever had reason to complain -- other than to say that perhaps the helpings were just a little bit on the large size. As a result, when the table had been cleared and the dishes placed in the washer, they all retired to the lounge to continue chatting. As nobody was intending driving, it seemed only natural to offer a brandy or whisky to Jack. He accepted the brandy readily -- although he had never actually tried it before. As with the food, the measure was liberal.

Angelina and Jack were sitting on the sofa opposite Natalie. The alcohol was making him feel even more randy -- if such as thing were possible. He found himself looking at the older woman in an entirely different way; rather than just a blouse, skirt and a face, he now saw an attractive woman in her forties, dressed smartly in a skirt that had risen a little when she sat down and revealed long elegant legs. He hadn't noticed before, but her breasts were quite full within the lacy bra that he could see beneath the blouse. He wanted to place his hands on them, but knew he couldn't. Instead, he put his right arm around his girlfriend's shoulders and kissed her gently on the cheek. Looking down, he could see the valley between her breasts inside the tight fitting v-necked top she was wearing. He leaned around and began to kiss her mouth.

Natalie paused momentarily in mid-sentence, aware that the two youngsters were no longer listening. She rose, about to make a diplomatic withdrawal when she saw Jack's left hand wander up to Angel's breast and begin to squeeze it. Her daughter looked as though she was struggling against him and she said, "Jack! How dare you! Take your hands off of my daughter at once!"

Jack came to his senses immediately.

But Angelina didn't. She had felt Jack's passion and her own memories of the week before came flooding back. She recalled how she despised her mother for what she had done and the demon of revenge entered her once again.

"Mother, come and sit beside me."

Natalie had been outraged and was about to throw Jack out of the house, but the look on her daughter's face stopped her dead in her tracks. Angel nodded at the cushion beside her, making it clear that she did not expect any argument.

The woman sat down. "No; closer Mother. I want your hip touching mine."

Natalie moved across. The three were now sitting on only two cushions on the sofa. Angelina turned to Jack, pulled his arm around her shoulders again and said, "Now, when you kiss me, if you feel yourself getting carried away, move your hand across to my Mother instead."

Jack needed no more encouragement than that. He leant across to kiss Angel again and within seconds had slid his hand from her waist onto Natalie's stomach. He felt the muscles beneath the blouse jump at his touch and then flutter as he moved higher. He reached the underside of the nearest breast and felt the weight of it in the palm of his hand. He cupped it and ran his thumb across the hardened nipple. He groaned into Angelina's mouth as he continued to kiss her.

Natalie knew she had to put up with Jack's actions, both to protect her daughter's chastity and to maintain her home and income.

Jack's hand moved across to the other breast, but as it did so his fingers unwittingly slipped inside the blouse. The buttons popped undone and he found he had a handful of flesh and lace. He almost moved his lips away from Angel to look, but she was now so involved that her hands were in his hair, pressing his face into her own.

The fingers slipped down inside the cup and made contact with Natalie's nipple. She managed not to gasp, but took a deep breath instead. Despite her wishes to the contrary, her body was beginning to respond to Jack's inexpert fumbling. When she looked down at his crotch she could see that he was physically as well as mentally aroused. His dick was pressing into Angel and he was rocking his hips against her. With dread, she knew that she was probably going to have to 'look after' him again.

She was quite surprised when the hand left her blouse. At first she assumed that it was going to move back to the other one, but then she felt it sliding down to her waist -- and beyond. It moved smoothly down onto her left thigh and then kept going until it reached her knee, where it paused before travelling back up under her skirt. She kept her legs together to prevent him reaching her crotch, but when Jack got to the top of her leg he broke off his kiss with Angel.

Natalie's daughter looked across and immediately took in the situation; Her Mother's skirt was caught up on Jack's wrist and he was clearly trying to get his hand between her legs. She could tell just how turned-on he was by the way he was pressing his manhood into her own thigh.

"You'd better open your legs for him Mother -- nice and wide." She went back to kissing Jack as Natalie tentatively parted her thighs. The hand immediately invaded that sensitive area and, even though she was wearing cotton panties and nylon tights, she could feel the heat of his hand through them. His fingers tried to push into her through the layers, eliciting an audible gasp.

Both Angel and Jack broke off their kissing and looked at Natalie. She was sitting with her head back and her mouth wide open. Her eyes shone with the tears of frustration and shame.

Jack pushed his hand up under the waistband of Natalie's skirt and began to try to drag the tights down. He was still only using one hand, which was hampering him.

"You slut!" shouted Angel. "You whore! You'd better take care of him before he rips your panties off and fucks you!"

Desperately, Natalie reached across her daughter and grabbed at Jack's trousers. He wasn't wearing a belt this time, which meant she was able to rip them open rapidly. Her mouth descended upon him and she took as much of his cock in as she could. The sensation stopped the young man's attempt to undress the woman bobbing her head in his lap. He hadn't realised, but his fingers had pulled the tights and pants down far enough for his fingers to be nestled in her pubic hair.

Natalie herself was fully aware of where Jack's hand was and secretly wished that it would continue down to her pussy. Her legs were still spread in anticipation of this and when his hand pulled away to take hold of her head, she couldn't prevent herself from shoving her own hand down there.

Angel watched in amazement; her mother was leaning right across her with her mouth on Jack's cock. Her boyfriend was half turned towards the two women and as a result the cock-sucking was taking place only inches from her own fully-clothed pussy. Indeed, when Natalie made particularly deep lunges her chin poked her in the region of her clitoris. It took quite a few seconds to realise that her mother's hand was inside her knickers and that she was rubbing her own cunt. She could smell the woman's arousal and realised that her own sexual feelings were accelerating.

Suddenly, Natalie was choking on the copious amount of semen that Jack was jetting into her mouth. Dribbles of it ran from the side of her lips and down her chin, dripping into pools on the front of Angelina's jeans.

After a while, Jack rolled away, exhausted. Natalie too rolled away, still with her hand between her legs. Her knees were twitching and her breathing was very heavy. Instinctively, Angel knew what was happening to her mother.

"Do it," she said. "Go on you slut. Do it to yourself. Wank!"

Natalie sobbed, but her hand took on a life of its own and began a frantic frigging. It took no more than sixty seconds before she arched her back, spread her legs even wider a yelled.

*****

Angelina wasn't about to let her mother run away from her this time. She told her to tidy herself up and stay put. When Jack was finally recovered he said that he had better be going and she showed him to the door.

When she returned, she stood looking at her Mother with contempt. "So," she said. "You've proved that a woman can get to be as horny as a man. Something that you've always led me to believe wasn't possible. Tell me something; when I see Jack get like that. When I see you get like that. How do you think I get?"

Natalie simply stared at her daughter.

"What am I supposed to do? You've told me that I'm not supposed to touch myself; that I'm supposed to keep myself pure. But I need something now!"

"But darling, you can be strong. You don't need to give in to it. I've been weak, but you can do it."

"No. I need release. But you tell me that Jack can't touch me. And you say that I can't touch myself, can I? So what am I supposed to do huh?"

Just then, she looked down at her jeans and saw the wet patches from Jack's semen. Without thinking, she unfastened them and pulled them off, throwing them to one side. What she had intended by this action was merely a show of frustration, but the moment the garment came off she could smell her own pussy juices. She had no idea that they could be so strong. Her light blue panties were now mostly dark blue from the moisture. Shocked, she ripped them down and threw them at her Mother.

Natalie was frozen in place. She too could sense the unmistakeable aroma. Angelina closed the distance to where her Mother was sitting and stood in front of her. She was furious, but was frustrated as she felt so impotent to actually do anything.

"You see what you've done to me? Can you? Here, take a closer look."

Without thinking, Angelina pulled her Mother's face towards her pubic region so she could see for herself. That was the intention; but as soon as the face touched her puffy and over-sensitised labia, she couldn't let go of her. She rubbed Natalie's nose, lips and cheeks across the slick, hot flesh.

Angelina was past any point of reason, her orgasm was building and she was almost unaware of what she was using to achieve it. Finally, it burst forth and she collapsed to the floor pulling her Natalie with her. When her head was released, her mother rose unsteadily to her feet, an appalled look upon her face and fled from the room. Her daughter fell asleep where she lay.

*****

Chapter 6

Natalie was terrified of her daughter by now. How would she degrade her next? It was bad enough that she was being forced to do things with Jack, but when Angel used her face to masturbate with, she felt nothing but shame. She felt physically sick when she recalled that in the height of her own passion she had actually extended her tongue and tasted her daughter.

Fortunately, Angelina and Jack were not expected to be at home together for some weeks, but she dreaded the prospect of Jack's next visit.

It was another three weeks later; Natalie knew that her daughter was going to the cinema with Jack, but she was hoping that she wouldn't invite him in when they returned home. Her hopes were dashed when she heard them giggling as the front door closed behind them. Too late she realised that she should have hidden in her room before they arrived.

"Hello Mummy. Would you like to get us all a drink? Perhaps we could share a bottle of wine?"

"Are you sure? The two of you already seem to be a little worse for wear. Perhaps a coffee would be better?"

"No, Mother. I said wine; one of those nice red ones that Daddy collected."

"Oh Angel, Why are you doing this?"

Angelina glared at her mother and said, "You know why."

Natalie shook her head and sighed. "Very well, if you must, then I suppose I can't really stop you. But I'm going to bed."

"No you're not. You are going to have a drink with us."

She turned to go and retrieve a bottle. She knew that it was going to be consumed before it had had enough time to breathe and her hostess skills made her feel bad about that. But that was the least of her problems.

"Wait!" ordered Angelina. "You don't seem to be showing as much enthusiasm as I think you should. Perhaps I can help you get more into the spirit of the... party."

Natalie turned back to face her daughter, whose visage one of sheer devilment. Angelina laughed at the concerned frown that she saw.

"Take your clothes off. Take them all off, but do it slowly so Jack can enjoy watching you." She sat down next to him and watched as her mother began to unbutton her blouse.

Jack leaned across and whispered something in Angelina's ear. She looked at him and then asked a hushed question. Once he had answered she turned back to Natalie.

"Jack doesn't like you wearing tights. Take them off first -- and don't ever wear them again." Her boyfriend whispered again. "He does like stockings, however. So you can wear them instead."

The woman heard the words cutting through her dreamlike state as she reached up under her skirt and tugged the nylon down, slipping her shoes off in order to finally remove the scrunched up leggings. She stood back up and continued unfastening the blouse. She could feel tears prickling her eyes, but she was determined not to cry and give her daughter that satisfaction.

The blouse fell to the floor and with a swift motion the skirt followed. She stood upright, proud and defiant. Unfortunately, Jack only saw a beautiful, shapely woman wearing a matching bra and panties in fine lace; so fine that her nipples and pubic hair were visible beneath the delicate patterns.

Natalie reached behind and unhooked the brassiere. She was pointedly not taking her time, as she had been told by Angelina, and just dropped it to the ground. Almost before it had landed she had hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband of her panties and was pushing them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and immediately turned and walked out of the room, unaware of how Jack was admiring the hypnotic sway of her ass as she moved.

Angel had never seen her mother naked, but was very impressed by how her body looked. A pang of jealousy made her hope she could look that good in twenty years time.

The bottle was already opened as Natalie walked back into the room carrying the wine in one hand and three glasses in the other.

"Let's forget the glasses and just drink it straight out of the bottle," said Angelina. This was more shocking to Natalie than the idea of walking around naked in front of her daughter (and Jack). "Go on, knock some back."

Natalie raised the bottle to her lips and took a sip.

"Not like that. Tip it up and take three or four good swigs."

She tipped the bottle up and poured the wine into her mouth, swallowing four times. It was a fine wine and slipped down smoothly. She dabbed at the corner of her mouth as she handed the bottle to Jack, who took a small amount and then passed it to Angel. She hardly pressed it to her lips before handing it back to Natalie.

"Go on, have some more. It will loosen you up a bit."

Almost half the bottle had been emptied after this second stint. Natalie knew what was likely to happen this evening and was hoping that she could numb her mind and body with the alcohol. By the time the bottle had been emptied, the wine seemed to be having an effect -- but not necessarily the desired one. She wasn't sure what she had been expecting, but right now she wanted Jack to be naked too -- and lying between her legs. Before Angelina could give her any orders, she walked across and knelt astride Jack. She pulled his head into her breasts and he gratefully began to nuzzle the soft flesh and suck on her nipples.

Angelina was taken by surprise, both by her own loss of control over her mother and her apparent wanton behaviour.

Natalie pushed back from Jack and began to tug his t-shirt over his head.

"Jack! What are you doing?" hissed Angelina.

"Come on Angel. She wants it! Why don't you get naked too and join in?"

What Angelina was watching was like a porn movie; her mother quickly pulled Jack's jeans and boxers off before dropping her mouth down on to him. No sooner had he reached a full erection, than she sat astride and lowered herself down onto his shaft. She was already wet with anticipation and he slid straight in. Natalie didn't hesitate, but immediately began to plunge up and down on his prick, searching for release.

Jack's hips thrust upwards to meet Natalie's downward movements. He wasn't a virgin, but he had never experienced sex like this before.

Angel had to move from the sofa. They were copulating like beasts and there was a serious danger of them wrecking the seat. She too was feeling aroused, but everybody was ignoring her. She tried to pull her mother off of Jack and to tell him to stop, but they completely ignored her and continued with their rutting.

Natalie was impressed that Jack had lasted as long as he had, but could feel his cock swelling within her vagina and she knew that he was close. She slammed down harder and even faster hoping to reach her own climax. The warmth flooded into her and began to dribble out from around the shaft of the young man's dick. Still she kept going and even though he was now less than fully hard, she used him until she felt her own orgasm coursing through her own body.

*****

Angelina was furious. This wasn't how it was supposed to be! Her plan was to gain revenge upon her mother and make her feel disgusted with herself. At the same time she was giving Jack what he wanted, but now he seemed to have lost all interest in her. When they had been out earlier he had seemed almost reluctant to kiss and didn't make a single move on her.

She ordered her mother to bed and sat down beside Jack. She had to do something to get his interest back. Reaching across, she took hold of his now flaccid dick and began to rub it. Although he was exhausted, the blood began to flow once more and the cock jerked back into life. He had often asked her to wank him in the past but she had always refused. She figured that she wasn't going to have any choice now and resigned herself to it.

"Suck it for me!" he gasped.

Angel froze. She hadn't expected this, but Jack already had his hand at the back of her head and had grabbed her hair. He pushed her face down towards his throbbing penis.

Angelina had seen her mother do this to Jack, but she wasn't sure that she would be able to fit it in her mouth. Worse still, as she neared it her nose wrinkled as she caught the combined scents of Natalie's arousal and her mother's and Jack's come. There were dribbles of the white fluid still tangled in his pubic hair. She felt sick, but had no time to think or do anything as the engorged head was pressed against her lips. She closed her eyes and parted them a little. She almost choked as the rod rammed its way to the back of her throat. She gagged, but her boyfriend withdrew far enough to relieve her initial discomfort. The taste and smell were overwhelming.