Mother's Ruin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now the actress had finished undressing. Jack broke off his kissing and turned to look. For a moment the woman on the screen stood looking at the man with an openly lustful gaze.

"Whatever she does next, Angel," he said gruffly. "Is what you're going to do with me."

Angel's throat went dry, wondering what was about to happen. She was frightened now, but at the same time some small part of her mind was excited. The blonde walked slowly back towards the man, deliberately swinging her hips. She stopped between his spread legs and sank to her knees. Taking hold of the still wet cock she slipped her lips over it and began to bob her head again.

The hand that was behind Angelina's neck was urging her forwards, while the other had taken her wrist and was pulling her towards the floor.

"No Jack, please," she begged.

"Come on Angel, you're really good at it. Get to work."

She knelt between his legs and reached up to his belt. It was tight in this position, but after a small struggle she managed to unhook it and pull the leather through the buckle. The metal button of Jack's jeans was a little tight -- he hadn't had them very long -- and she chipped a finger nail unfastening it. The zip almost unfastened itself, being strained by the solid lump beneath it. She reached through the gap in his boxers and pulled it free.

"No, pull them down," Jack demanded. He lifted up enough for her to drag the jeans and underpants down to his ankles. He wasn't wearing any shoes and he pulled one foot out, enabling him to spread his legs fully. Angel marvelled at his genitals. She noticed that the testicles seemed to move continuously, while the shaft itself bobbed with the force of the blood constantly pumping into it. All this she observed in a couple of seconds, because her head was being pulled towards his crotch.

There was already a dribble of pre-come hanging from the eye of Jack's penis. Angelina felt slightly revolted as she poked her tongue out towards it. The tangy taste lingered as the sticky fluid extended into a string. She opened her mouth and felt the head on her tongue. Despite her feelings of revulsion, the fact that her boyfriend was responding to her mouth and lips was starting to have an effect upon her own level of arousal.

Jack's eyes were glued to the television screen while Angel fellated him. His hand was on the back of her head, encouraging her to take the shaft deeper into her mouth with each downward movement.

As Angel concentrated on the blowjob, Jack reached down past her back to the waistband of her short skirt. First one hand, then the other pushed down inside. She was wearing a thong, allowing him to knead the bare flesh of he cheeks. With his long-armed reach he was able go further and the fingers of his right hand slipped down the cleft.

Angelina couldn't control the shudder she experienced as Jack's hand slid past the entrance to her anus. A thin string was all that was covering it and a digit slipped across in full contact. The perineum beyond was incredibly sensitive and as he pushed further she moaned around his cock. She knew she was wet and very soon, so did he.

Alarmed, Angel realised that Jack was sliding his finger along her labia, gradually applying more and more pressure. His digit was close to penetrating her and breaking that which affirmed her virginity. She lifted her head and said, "No!" She tried to move away, to pull his hand back up out of her skirt. When she looked at his face, his eyes were filled with lust and he was breathing heavily. His attention flicked to the screen where she now saw that the woman was being penetrated by the man. His long, thin penis was forcing its way into her.

Looking back at Jack, Angelina could see both from his eyes and from the way he was squeezing his cock that he was incredibly turned on. On the screen the camera angle had changed and, with shock, she realised that the man wasn't buried in the woman's pussy but was fucking her ass!

"Take your clothes off Angel, I'm going to fuck you now," Jack said gruffly.

A quiet, "No" was all that escaped her lips.

Jack grabbed at her skirt, his other hand whipping up underneath and snagging one of the side straps of her panties. "Do it now, or I'll rip them all off." He retained a grip on the material and pulled. She felt them starting to rip.

"All right, all right, I'll do it." She reached behind to unfasten her skirt just as the panty material gave way. But Jack kept his grip and as she leant away she felt the other side suddenly give way and they were whipped from between her legs. The skirt dropped to the ground, leaving her pussy on full view to her boyfriend's eyes. At lightning speed he reached out and grabbed her around the hips, pulling her towards him.

"Strip," he said simply, before burying his face in her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She felt his rough tongue twirling around her clitoris and it made her feel dizzy. Angel pulled her t-shirt over her head and then removed her bra.

Jack had an ass cheek in each hand, preventing Angelina from moving away -- not that she had any intention of doing so, for by now she was in a hornier state than she had ever been before. She knew what was going to happen and was helpless to prevent it. Realising this meant that she was able to let herself go to the pleasure she was experiencing.

The tongue tried to push into the vagina, but the hymen was preventing further progress. Jack stopped licking and almost threw Angelina onto the sofa. He stood up and quickly stripped his jeans and boxers from his remaining leg and his shirt from his upper body. Angel looked up at him in awe. His physique was amazing!

Jack turned Angel to the side and pushed her ankles apart. He knelt down between her knees, lifted them up and then spread them apart.

"No! Wait!" she said suddenly. "What about protection? I don't want to get pregnant!"

"Fuck!" he said. Jack paused a moment and then reached for his jeans. In the back pocket he found his wallet, opened it and pulled out a gold-foiled condom. Angelina watched fascinated as instead of rolling it on (as she had expected him to do) he held the latex sheath open between his fingers and thumbs and then pulled it down over the length.

When Jack resumed his position between Angel's legs, she started to become a little scared. She had been told that it would hurt the first time and was nervous.

He lowered himself down onto her and then took his weight on his left arm, while using his right hand to position his cock at the entrance to her cunt. But instead of pushing in, he slowly rubbed it up and down the slit, making sure that the engorged clit was given a lot of attention. Angelina relaxed into the warm sensation that was emanating from between her legs. Then, on one of the downward movements, Jack pushed forward and penetrated her. The hymen ripped and she yelled out from the pain. She panted as though she were giving birth while he pushed deeper into her.

The passage was well lubricated and although tight it allowed Jack to become fully embedded with a single push. Angel felt as though she was being forced so far apart that she would never be able to walk with her legs together again. The pain was still there but had reduced to a sharp soreness as Jack began to build up a rhythm and thrust into her. Before long it became merely a discomfort and other feelings took over.

She was beginning to enjoy the fuck and, having been well licked beforehand, was well on the way towards an orgasm, both from the deep penetration and the rubbing of Jack's pubic bone on her clitoris. But Jack was in sexual overload and was now yelling as he thrust hard into her. She heard his strangled cries which told her he was filling the condom with the results of his climax.

Jack collapsed down on top of Angelina, pinning her to the sofa. She could still feel him inside of her. She didn't know if he was still hard, but it felt like it. She found it difficult to breathe, but waited patiently for him to recover. Finally, he said, "We'd better go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. It was only when he withdrew and stood up that she saw the pink colouring to his semi-hard sheathed cock. She looked down to see that her pubic hair was stained red from the blood. She grabbed her ripped panties and held them to her pussy to prevent any drips onto the sofa or floor and made her way quickly to the bathroom.

*****

Angelina went into the family bathroom and locked the door. She leaned against it and was still there when she heard Jack pass by on his way to his own room, which had an en suite shower. She then walked over to the cubicle and switched on the water.

Stepping under the warm spray, she let go of the panties that she had been clutching to her pussy. She allowed the water to wash the blood away. Her pussy was tender when she touched it, but at the same time it tingled when she stroked it. She had been oh, so close to orgasm before Jack had finished and that feeling had not gone away. Angel circled a finger around her clitoris until she felt as though her knees would buckle, before rubbing hard to bring herself to climax.

Stepping out of the shower, Angelina realised her mistake; she had left all her clothes downstairs. Wrapping a (not very big) towel around her body, she ventured out of the bathroom. She couldn't hear Jack, so she made her way to the staircase and descended. As she walked into the lounge she found Jack sitting on the sofa once more. There were two things she noticed; that he had yet another erection and that the DVD was still playing. Either it was a new one or he had rewound it.

She looked around for her clothes, but couldn't see them. "Where are my things?" she asked.

"Don't worry about it; you won't need them for now. Come and sit down."

Angel sat down next to him. He took her hand and placed it on his shaft and began to rub it up and down. "That's it," he said. "That's how to do it." She continued while he re-focused on the screen.

The naked couple in the film were not the same ones as before. The man was suckling on the woman's remarkably pronounced nipples. The nubs were not only unusually wide, but also very long. As he continued his attentions on her breasts, she could see a hand between the woman's legs. She counted three fingers inserted there. The 'actress' was moaning loudly as she was finger-fucked.

She climaxed at volume and then the pair changed positions. This time she was kneeling in front of him, licking the shaft of his penis and cupping his balls. A hand continued rubbing the base as her mouth enclosed around the cock. Amazingly, her hand had to move when she managed to swallow the entire length.

"Mmmm," moaned Jack. He looked across at Angel, his arm around her shoulders. The slight pressure he exerted indicated what he wanted her to do. So, she turned and bent forwards until she was able to reach his phallus with her lips. She felt sure that he was going to make her swallow this time. He kept talking to her, encouraging her to take it deeper. She nearly gagged a couple of times, but did the best she could.

Angelina could just about see the screen while she worked on Jack. She was almost embarrassed by some of the close-ups that they showed; she hadn't even seen her own pussy in so much detail. They changed positions again and this time the woman was leaning over a low fence rail with her legs wide apart. The man entered her vagina and began thrusting upwards with bent knees.

Jack lifted Angel's head from his cock and stood up. He led her round behind the sofa and bent her over it. She wasn't sure if she was ready for sex again just yet, but looking at the film and sucking on Jack had aroused her again. Her passage was still tender, but she felt him slide in relatively easily. I took a few minutes to realise that she hadn't seen him don another condom.

"Jack! Have you got a thingy on?"

He grunted and withdrew. Angel looked at the screen once more. The man had withdrawn also, but was now lining his dick up with the woman's asshole. As he pushed it into her, she felt Jack's penis nudging at her own.

"No Jack, please, not that!"

He didn't take any notice. His cock was slick with the juices from her vagina. She tried in vain to squeeze her cheeks together, but when he slapped her hard on her right bum cheek her muscles relaxed. The head forced its way past the sphincter. The pain wasn't quite as bad as losing her virginity, but it hurt all the while that he was driving it in. Once there, she seemed to quickly become lubricated.

Angelina felt Jack thrust into her in time with the couple on the screen. Jack was better controlled however, as they finished long before he did. When she saw what they did next, it revolted her; having withdrawn from the woman's ass, she was now cleaning him with her mouth. She felt her boyfriend pause in his movements and, scared that he might want the same treatment decided to take the initiative. She waggled her behind at him and said, "Come on Jack. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. I want you to come in me. Fuck me hard."

She heard an almost strangled gasp from over her shoulder, before Jack rammed his cock all the way home again and re-doubled his efforts. His movements were so forceful that she found that she was being pushed further over onto the back of the sofa, causing her clitoris to start rubbing on the material. To her surprise, she felt her own climax approaching. The tension built up in her body and she willed it to arrive, urging it on. When the waves rippled through her muscles, Jack felt it and it triggered his orgasm. He exploded his semen into her anal passage with such force that it triggered a secondary wave within Angelina.

*****

Chapter 10

Angelina left Jack's place a little later, when she had recovered -- but before he had recovered enough to want more. She made her way home, aware of the draft that she felt from having no panties on. She really had tried to retain her virginity and not give in to Jack, but her own passions had betrayed her. She thought about it as she walked and eventually decided that if she was no longer intact, then maybe she could have a lot more fun with her boyfriend?

When Jack didn't contact her for two weeks, she rang him, but his mother said that he couldn't come to the phone just then. She said that he would ring back, but he didn't.

Finally, she bumped into him in the town centre. He was with a group of his friends.

"Jack, where have you been? I've been ringing and leaving messages for you."

"I've been busy Darling."

"But... I thought you might have wanted to spend a bit more time with me." She looked down coyly.

"Oh! Right, I get it. Well, why don't you come round to Jamie's place tonight -- he's having a party. You can show the guys how you love it when I fuck you up the ass." He laughed loudly and the others joined in, some of them openly leering at her. She reddened in embarrassment and shame. She felt as though she had been betrayed. Shit! She had been betrayed!

She ran away as fast as she could. How could everything go so badly wrong?

When Angelina arrived home she was delighted to see that her father's car was in the driveway. But when she walked in her initial impression was that things were going from bad to worse. Her mother told her, "Angel, darling, I've decided that its time to tell Daddy the whole truth."

Angelina's head began to swim; this could be the end of her life as she knew it. John, Natalie's husband looked more than a little baffled.

Natalie paused for a moment before beginning her explanation, "John, I want you to promise me that you'll listen to what I have to say and wait until I've finished. I know that it will be hard not to say or do anything when you hear this, but you need to hear it all first."

Confused, John said, "OK."

A deep breath and then, "Angelina isn't your daughter." She held up her hand to prevent him from speaking.

"As I told Angel recently, I was raped. I didn't tell you at the time. I knew that the child couldn't be yours, because I fell pregnant at the time when you were ill in hospital for two weeks."

Angelina stared at her mother for a long time before saying, "And you never told anyone? You let Daddy believe that I was his? Come off of it, I don't believe you. If you had been raped you would have told the police and whoever it was would have been caught."

Natalie looked down and said very quietly, "Exactly why I didn't tell anybody."

"But... I... You didn't want him to be caught?" she asked

"No."

Realising that this was very, very important, Angelina asked her Mother with surprising compassion, "Who was it, Mummy?"

"You're Uncle Freddie."

"The one who died in France?"

"Yes."

The look on John's face was a confused mixture of anger, pity and incredulity. Freddie had been his hero. He had been two years older, taller, good looking and highly intelligent. He was the one that all the girls at school wanted to go out with. The offshoot was that they all wanted to be friendly with him, so that he could introduce them to his older brother. In a way, this was why he took an interest in Natalie -- she was the one who wasn't interested in him for an ulterior motive.

Freddie had gone to work at a local business and had become very successful within a couple of years. He was already a partner in a local law solicitors firm by the time John finished college and was looking to get married. Suddenly, at a time when he had been in hospital recovering from a seriously dodgy appendix operation, his brother disappeared. A month later he sent a postcard from a village in France. He said that he had to start over again, that he wasn't happy with the person he was and wanted a new life. Before anybody could ask what was going on, he had died. It was so stupid really; he stepped out into the road looking right and was hit by a van coming from the left (as is normal on the continent). He had been devastated.

"It was the day that we knew that you were going to be OK. It had been touch and go for a while and then the Doctors told us that you were going to recover. We went home and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate. It was a mistake not to have eaten first -- especially when we cracked open the second one.

"Don't get me wrong, just like any other woman, I found Freddie attractive, but just not in that way. When he cuddled me as I wept that you were going to be OK, I felt it was like I was hugging a brother. Unfortunately, it was my apparent lack of interest that attracted him to me. He simply got carried away and in a drunken haze came into my room that night and got into bed with me. I was in no fit state to understand what was going on until he was on top of me and it was too late.

"I tried getting through to him. I slapped him, pinched him, I even punched him but it was no good. When he finished, he got up and stood swaying at the foot of the bed. He was horrified at what he had done. Truly he was. He had sobered enough to realise, by now. All he could say was, 'Sorry, sorry, sorry.' He left immediately and ended up in France."

John was still sitting listening. He opened his mouth, but Natalie held up her hand again.

"I knew how you loved your brother and after he was killed I simply couldn't tell you. I knew it would break your heart, especially when I realised that I was pregnant. But I was wrong, for a number of reasons, not least of which was the danger that somebody might find out.

"There was somebody I told; my Doctor. He must have written it in his notes at the time. When the surgery moved to the new building combining the fitness centre with a health centre recently, all of the medical records were moved. I don't know how, but Maurice got hold of mine and read through them. He saw it as an opportunity to blackmail me. My training sessions cost twice as much as they should, but I was buying his silence. Now I know how stupid it was.