Mother's Shining Example

Story Info
Mom shows daughter how to take spanking.
4.7k words
4.61
234.8k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DO NOT read if you are under the age of 18. Thanks to Daddy's Princess for editing my work, the help is greatly appreciated. If you like this story, please vote. I would love any and all CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, especially if you would like to see future chapters of this story.

Let me tell you just a bit about our family. My husband and I are in our late 20's. No kids, but we have an active lifestyle. I know David appreciates my figure, which is curvy without being too much. I inherited my mother's coloring with dark auburn hair and big green eyes. We live on the east coast, but my mother lives out west. My mother comes to visit us every year around my birthday which is in May. I look forward to seeing her, as I am an only child, and we were really close when I was growing up. Nothing like this ever happened until last year...

It was at my birthday party, and everyone else had gone home. When we have parties, one of us has to stay relatively sober, as a rule. We like to avoid hassles, and it just seems prudent to have someone sober enough to deal with anything that comes up. As it was my birthday, David was the sober one, having drunk only a few beers. My mom and I were pretty well trashed. David had given me some trashy lingerie for my birthday, and he wanted me to model it. Not being shy, I said sure. I went into the bedroom, where he had laid it out on the bed earlier. It was a lacy black garter belt with matching bra, thong and stockings. I already had the "fuck me" pumps in black patent leather, so the outfit went on easily.

As I was coming out of the bedroom, I glanced in the kitchen and saw the last bottle of champagne sitting in the open cooler on the floor. I grabbed it intending to bring it with me and finish it, but my ankle twisted on the dining room carpet, and I went flying, along with the bottle. I landed on the floor, and the bottle landed at David's feet, where it popped, and made a mess all over the rug.

I got up laughing about my drunken stumbling, but when I looked up, David was not laughing. He had THE look on his face, which usually meant...but no. He would not go that far with my mother sitting in the same room. Would he?

We had played around with BDSM in our relationship quite a bit, but not in front of others. And we just had fun with it, we weren't a 24/7 couple. I was shocked to think that he would make me submit in front of my own mother. But at the same time, I knew that he had always had a liking for my mother. At 45, she was tall and slender with beautiful long auburn hair. Her most prominent features though, are her DD tits, and her full lips. And they are both natural if anyone really cares. She turns quite a few heads in public, even though she does not dress outrageously.

"Assume the position," he told me. "You have spilled the last of the champagne, a very expensive gift from my boss. You must take responsibility and be punished for being so careless."

"But, my mother," I started to say, but he cut me off.

"You know if you argue, you just make it worse," he said. "If your mom had done this, years ago, maybe you might be a little more careful today. I will only say this once more. Assume the position."

In my intoxicated state, it never occurred to me to object further. I mean, to be spanked like a little girl in front of my mother was humiliating, but I knew better than to say anything else. My mom, however, was eyeing us both curiously, not saying anything. She told me later that she kept quiet, wanting to see for herself, just how far we would go.

I bent over the dining room table, bent at the waist, legs apart about two and a half feet. My ass was sticking up, waiting and ready. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see my mom's reaction. David lazily walked over to me and rested his hand on my backside.

"You know you need this," he whispered in my ear, and then he started. His first slaps were gentle; to break me in, but soon he was smacking me hard, leaving red prints on my quaking cheeks. Over and over he spanked me, sometimes repeatedly in the same spot. That really hurt, and I had trouble staying in one place. What I really wanted to do was grab my ass and rub, but I knew that if I did, he would tie me in place and start the punishment all over again, usually with a few extra whacks with a spatula for good measure. I was really smarting and starting to shake as he continued, harder now. My ass was on fire, and he was relentlessly making me dance in place, sobbing and begging him to stop.

Unexpectedly, he did stop. Telling me to stay in position, he backed up to admire his handiwork. He unhooked my bra and slowly peeled my thong panties down over my ass, making sure that my pussy and asshole were fully exposed for whatever he had in mind next. He left them lewdly bunched on my thighs like a slut in heat.

"Come here Vivian," he said to my mother.

I stayed bent over, my eyes shut tight from humiliation. I could hear her come up behind me, and he started talking to her in a stern tone of voice.

"See how she cries and whines? This is your fault. She never had a good hard spanking when she was a child, and just look at how she takes it. Here," he said. I heard a swoosh as he took off his belt and handed it to her "Do your duty as a mother and punish your daughter. Give it too her good and hard. Give her something to cry about."

I did not see the look on her face, but she must have liked the idea because without further comment I heard the belt whistling through the air and felt its crack on my already sore backside. I jumped, but it was not nearly as hard as David swung, so I was somewhat relieved. She swung the belt at me a few more times, hitting me randomly on my butt cheeks. I squirmed some, and moaned.

David jumped in. "Not like that, I said do it HARD!" he told her.

She continued to spank me with the belt, a little more forceful about it now. I was crying, tears streaming down my face. Thinking back on it, I was probably crying more out of mortification than pain. Here I was, naked from the waist down and fully spread. My ass was red from beating, I was panting for breath, and I am sure that you wouldn't have to look too hard to see that my pussy was sopping wet from all the attention. That just added to my shame. My own mother was spanking me with a belt while my husband watched. Just the mental image that came into my mind at the picture we must be making sent another jolt through me as more juice leaked from my twat.

My reverie was broken by David jumping up and snatching the belt from my mother's grasp.

"Maybe you need a demonstration on how hard a belt has to be swung to really hurt," he growled low to my mom.

I opened my eyes to look at the exchange between the two of them. My husband was standing behind her, rubbing the belt across her backside. She had her eyes closed and her breathing was heavy. As I watched, he lifted up the back of her skirt and lightly tapped her panty clad cheeks with the wide strip of leather before bringing the belt around into her crack and rubbing her pussy with it. She parted her thighs slightly to allow him better access. Suddenly he brought the flat of the belt directly up and slapped her pussy through her panties. She twitched and cried out, but allowed him to continue to caress her. Suddenly he noticed me.

"Angel, go stand in the corner, you are still being punished, so don't think that you are off the hook."

I went, standing in the corner with my red ass cheeks glaring out into the room and my hands behind my head. I chose a corner that conveniently had a mirror so that I could see what was going on behind me. It wasn't my usual corner and I was afraid of being punished for that, but David wasn't focused on me anymore.

He turned back to my mother. "Get undressed. If I am going to teach you proper punishment, you are going to be properly naked."

She complied quickly, hoping to appease his anger. I watched in the mirror as she undid her buttons and pulled the blouse down to her waist. Still wearing a bra, she continued, taking off her skirt and shoes. The angle that I was watching put her in profile, while my husband was facing away from me. This made me feel more secure in my voyeurism. At taking off her bra and panties, she stopped, the pleading look in her eyes directed towards David.

"All of it," he told her. "If your daughter can face it, then so can you."

She nodded, and continued. When she peeled her bra off of her tits, the nipples sprang up and I was salivating to suck and play with them. Then off came the panties, and her thick bush sprang into view. It was as thick and auburn as the hair on her head. She had trimmed it so that most of her lips were bare but she left a wide patch above her slit. I knew that David hated pubic hair. If this continued much further, he would require her to shave it all off and go bald like he did me. It was the one thing that I did for him every day.

She stood, and I think automatically spread her legs and put her hands behind her neck to thrust her breasts out to him. I didn't register her compliance at first, but then again I was still feeling the effects of the champagne and hormone cocktail that was singing through my veins. Only later did I begin to suspect that she had done this before.

He reached out and started stroking her outer thighs, sometimes slapping lightly with the back of his hand. He moved on to stroke up and down her entire thigh, slowly working his way up and into her pussy lips. He used two fingers to pinch and stroke her slit from front to back. He slid one finger in between her lips and into her pussy, checking for wetness. He must have liked what he felt, because his smile was low and wide. I knew then that she was his, just as I was, and there was no turning back now.

He removed his fingers and told her to assume the same position as I had earlier. She bent over the table just as I had and spread her legs to allow him full access. I was paying attention to the scene in the mirror when David looked around at me. I met his eyes with dread, and his grin widened, if that were possible.

"Get over here and hold her arms down. I don't know how she will react, and I don't want any surprises." He leaned low to her ear. "If I need to tie you down I will. I am hoping that you have a little more self control than that," he told her.

She whimpered in response as I got into position and pinned her arms to the table in front of me. I couldn't believe that I was doing this. My mother was naked in front of me, bent over the table. Her round ass was sticking up in the air waiting for my husband's feature demonstration on how to use a belt to spank someone. Again, an image flashed through my head, and my knees buckled as I felt a hot wave of lust sweep my entire body.

Belt in hand; David began by swinging wide back and forth using gentle slaps. He covered her ass entirely, leaving light pink welts in his wake. As he moved down to her thighs, his strokes became harder until the welts were a fiery pink. She was starting to wiggle and moan.

"Vivian, suck on your daughter's tits," he ordered my mother, without missing a stroke.

She stretched her neck out and took my right nipple between her lips, and suckled gently. I was still holding her arms down and he was still swinging at her ass. She switched nipples as he picked up speed and strength. He was swinging really hard now, randomly over all parts of her backside. His strokes were now getting as hard as he had ever hit me before. She was frantically twisting her butt, trying to escape the strokes. At the same time, she had clamped down on my nipple and was sucking fiercely along with nipping and biting with her teeth. The whole room echoed with the slaps of the belt on her unprotected ass and her moans had turned into cries and sobs. It was getting hard to hold on to her arms, as David was now slamming the belt directly down on her ass. The harder he spanked her, the harder she sucked on my tits. She was starting to scream and cry out for him to stop now, and with a final furious blow, he halted to gaze down at us.

My mother was still moaning and crying, unable to stop her ass from swinging up and down in a vain attempt to escape the pain. Her backside was covered in angry red and purple welts, much worse than I have ever been given. I was shocked, but incredibly turned on.

Looking me directly in the eye, he undid his zipper and took out his cock which was already fully hard. After sliding it up and down her slit to moisten it, he steadied her hips and eased his 8 ½" cock into her tight pussy. She gasped and wriggled, but offered no resistance to his invasion. He went slowly at first, giving her time to adjust, and then he picked up the pace just a bit. I could hear the squishing of their juices as he sawed steadily in and out.

"Angel, get on your knees and lick us."

I did as I was told, and got down almost under the table to where I could get both of them at once. She was still bent over the table with him fucking her from behind. She was also still holding on to the table without restraints with her legs spread wide. "Just like a good little slave slut," briefly surfaced in my thoughts.

The best way to lick them both was to face her front and get underneath. I flicked my tongue over his balls and tasted her juice, which had run all the way down to her knees. It was soooo tasty; I just had to get to the real thing. I let my tongue wander up to where his cock was sliding into her hot hole. I lapped all around their joined places, licking up as much love potion as I could. I zeroed in on her clit, laving circles around the sweet bud.

We kept this up for a few, and I could tell that she was starting to get close. David must have realized it too. "Oh, just by the way. Rule number one. Absolutely no orgasm without my permission. Any violations of this instruction will be dealt with very harshly," he told her. She just groaned and kept on pushing herself back to meet his thrusts.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her with a loud slurp. He pointed his slimy cock down at me, and I took it in my mouth immediately. Their combined taste was heaven, and I quickly licked it all off before starting to stuff all of his cock in my mouth that I could handle.

I took his cock into my throat and massaged the tip with my throat muscles. I made a few moaning sounds around his meat to get him going, and pretty soon he was fucking my face like a cunt, forcing his cock in as far as it would go. I was alternating between gagging and gasping for air when he slowed down and removed his rod from my mouth.

He told me and my mom to swap positions, for he wanted to finish my punishment. And since I enjoyed watching so much, He had a special ordeal in mind for me. This brought a shiver of dread from me.

Once again, I found myself face down, bent over the dining room table. Only this time, I was tied by my mother, who had an evil grin on her face. She bound my wrists and ankles to the four table legs, and a ball gag was mysteriously produced and quickly locked in place. Whatever fate awaited me, I couldn't escape it now.

I couldn't see what he was doing behind me, but I felt the cold sensation on my anus that meant he was lubing it up to have something shoved in there. I started struggling in my bonds. This was more than I bargained for. We do have anal sex, but not very often, and never with my hands tied. I have to be able to reach my pussy, so that I can play with my clit and rub away the pain. He knew this, and suddenly, I was afraid.

"Vivian, come stand next to me. I want you to watch this," he said to my mother.

When he started to slide the plug in, I resisted and started jerking and crying. I tried to beg him to stop, but the ball gag made that impossible. He slapped my ass hard with a few good swats.

"This is going in one way or another. I can be gentle, but if you are going to fight me then I will ram it in right now," he told me.

I stopped squirming and thought for a minute. He was serious. I knew that. I also knew that he would cause me a lot of pain without doing me any real damage, and never feel guilty about it.

He must have taken my hesitation for acceptance, because he started pushing slowly again on the plug parting my cheeks. It felt like my anal ring was on fire as the tip nosed in. True to his word, though, he went slowly, easing it in and out to make sure that there was enough lube. As my sphincter was spread further, I couldn't help myself. I was crying and moaning, moving my ass around. It hurt incredibly. More than I thought it would without being able to reach my pussy. Finally, after several long minutes of stretching, the plug was firmly seated in my anus. I was in agony, and tears were streaming down my cheeks. It felt like he had shoved a baseball bat up my ass, it hurt so badly. Then to make matters worse, he switched on the vibrating egg inside the plug, and pain radiated all throughout my crotch.

"Pain is punishment, and you are going to get quite a lot of it tonight," he said darkly to me. "You keep disobeying me, and you are going to get what is coming to you. Your mother is a shining example. She took her punishment like a good girl, and now she is going to be rewarded. Watch."

He led her around the table to where I could see, and bent her over one of the dining room chairs. He must have been greasing her ass while he was plugging mine, because her cheeks glistened as he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her ass. She moaned and gripped the sides of the chair as he slowly pushed into her, her tight sphincter squeezing down on his hardness. As with me and the plug, he went gently, easing his cock into her bowel.

At this point, I started getting the tingling back in my pussy, and I realized that I was sopping wet, watching the two of them. My mother, bent over the chair, getting her tight ass fucked by my husband, while I watched, unable to move with a vibrating plug shoved up my ass. Wow. Hot and heavy stuff. Also what turned me on was the fact that my gentle mother seemed to actually like having her sweet ass reamed by my husband's horny cock.

After giving her time to adjust to his thick size, he started picking up the pace. As I watched, he sawed his dick in and out of her ass with ease. I could see the muscles of her sphincter gripping it when he pulled back, as if to try to keep him inside her tight butt. David was sweating and moaning about how tight her ass was and how much he liked it when she tightened her muscles up. I was squirming around again, this time with arousal as I watched him fuck her rear. I was very horny now, having watched all of this and totally denied release.

He was pounding her now and she was mewling and squirming. I think it was hurting just a bit too much, and David told her to play with her pussy. She reached down and pinched her clit, and when she let go, I could see her petals open. She was ripe, glistening, and very swollen with her lust. It didn't take long for her to get close, and he gave her permission to cum. As he furiously fucked his cock into her anus, she exploded and cried out, rubbing on her clit while David grabbed her nipples and jerked downward on them hard. He held her nipples stretched out until she stopped her spasms and then slowly caressed the tender undersides of her breasts.

As she recovered, he slowed his pace, but continued to slide in and out of her butt hole. He looked over at me and gave me a questioning look.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

As I still had the gag in my mouth, I just moaned and struggled in response.

"I will take that as a yes," he chuckled, and slid out of her. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, and then came around to me.

I was hoping that he would untie me, so that I could play with my pussy, but that wasn't going to happen. He went into the kitchen and came back with the spatula. I looked at him fearfully, but he ignored it. Then he handed it to my mother. Oh god. I was going to get fucked in the ass while my mother spanked me with a spatula. Oh god. Juice was practically running down my legs, I was so horny.

12