Mother's Shining Example

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed the base of the plug and slowly slid it most of the way out. When just the tip was left in, he plunged it in again, and began fucking me with it. This was still painful, but I was so horny now that all I wanted was his hard cock. He kept this up for a few, and judged that I was ready.

As he stood up behind me, my mom took the ball gag out of my mouth. "I want to hear your screams this time," David told me. I shuddered.

He rubbed his dick up and down my slit, and then lined the head up with my asshole. I felt the pressure as he pushed slightly to seat the head just inside. Then with no warning, he plunged his cock in my ass to the hilt. I threw my head back and screamed in agony. He took this opportunity to grab my hair, and jerk my head back until I found it difficult to breathe. He held this position until the pain lessened and I calmed down.

When my breathing slowed, he eased up on my hair a bit, but did not let go. His cock was buried in my ass to the hilt. I could feel his balls lightly slapping my clit as we twitched. Then he started to slowly pull out of my asshole, just the way he had done with the plug. When just the head remained, he savored the tightness for a second before forcing his dick back into my anus to the hilt. He fucked a few strokes into my ass like that, using my hair for leverage.

"Vivian, begin," he instructed my mother.

She came up behind me, and swung the spatula with force. I heard the splat before the pain actually registered in my brain, but when it did, I screeched at the top of my lungs. David started fucking my ass like crazy, as tears rolled down my face. My mother kept up a steady rhythm, slapping as much exposed skin as she could up and down my legs and rear. I was in agony, screaming and twisting, trying to escape the intruder in my ass as well as the blows from the spatula. She came back up to my upturned ass and centered in on it with her swats. David was plunging deeply in and out, his balls slapping my pussy with each stroke. It once again felt like my ass was on fire, both inside and out.

"On your knees," he told her. With a few more agonizing splats, she dropped the spatula and got on her knees as I had done to the two of them. When she began licking us, the sensation was incredible. I was ready to orgasm instantly. I had no idea that I was that turned on. When I moaned loudly, David let go of my hair and bent over to whisper in my ear.

"Did you like that my little angel slut? I know your mother did. She has been trained well before. Her ass was wonderfully tight, but not as tight as yours. You did well for your first anal rape. Now you deserve a reward too. But do not cum until I say."

He resumed raping my ass, more forceful now as he was close to reaching his own climax. My mother resumed savagely licking my clit until I thought I would not be able to hold back any longer.

"Hold it ... hold it," he ground out.

I whimpered as he slammed deep again and again into my well used anus.

"Hold it ...Cum!" he barked at me. My mother sucked on my clit for all she was worth, and I exploded. I gasped for breath and cried out as vibrant liquid color soared past my closed eyelids and I tensed all the way to my toes. David continued to drill my ass, now using short strokes, and I felt him explode as well, shooting sticky cum deep into my bowel. With my mother still sucking and licking my clit, that sent me over the edge again and I came quickly, my body awash with sensation.

He stayed in my ass as we calmed down, both of us still breathing heavy. When his cock popped out, he told mom to get on her knees and clean it, which she did with no hesitation whatsoever. "Good little slave," he crooned. When he was squeaky clean, they untied me and we all collapsed in on the living room furniture.

My mother asked if we had any pot, and I laughed. Nothing would surprise me coming from my mom anymore. David twisted a joint, and we all relaxed, basking in the afterglow.

We spent the rest of that week fucking and sucking. My mother had indeed been trained before, and David was eager to hear the details, as well as relive some of them. And, yes, he shaved her pussy bald. While she was tied to the four posts of our bed, and I sat on her face. Whew! What a week it was.

12