All Comments on 'Mother's Ultimate Submission'

by showher

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I gave it 00 - It was almost that good

It's true rating should be about -25

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
JUST THE SORT OF THING

This is just the sort of thing that makes readers not give a toss,I am only bothering because its so unlike you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
anal sex, ALWAYS requires lube, and lots of it!!

Anal sex, in any form, male or female, requires....requires, lots of lube. This not only makes it less painfull, it leads to enjoyment in almost all cases. Take your time, both of your, loosen the anus gently with a lot of lube....with just one finger at first, if your partner says "whoa" "no" "stop" or "go"....listen to your partner very closely...hear what is being said, not just the words...and remember to be kind.....even if you are the "Dom"....Needless and unwanted pain, inflicted on anyone is wrong...use a safeword at all times...beat that ass red, but remember that respect for your subbie is what makes you strong. attention to detail and this will be a super hot story.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 14 years ago
Humph!

I enjoyed this series. I thought the last episode was excellent. Thanks

Fubar2kFubar2kover 14 years ago
Humph!

I enjoyed this series. I thought the last episode was excellent. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"Come and lay beside me"

Eurgh. Learn the difference between lay and lie please.

Seriously, what is it with this site and the aversion to a dictionary? The URL is "literotica", not "illiterotica".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Same old. Same old.

Same old fudge-packer fantasy offered up by another wannabe writer. Mom has to be made a slut then rectally subdued. Next he'll share her with his homo-erotic sailor pal, right???

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
showher: If you are very experienced with anal sex...

You should know that when preparing a woman for anal sex (especially if you have a large cock, unfortunately I do not but I get by) you should first do lick and tongue their anus unless you have some objection to doing it, Then use first a lubricated finger to enter and rub around inside, gradually getting deeper, then use two fingers and if you have a large cock use three to open and help them adjust. Then slowly insert and move back and forth, only if they tell you to "ram it all in" do you do that. A good first experience will make for repeat performances. I have not done it that much but do have some experience in doing so.

A delightful story, one of the best, the whole series of four stories together. Thank you for writing. I will read your other stories, also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WELL WRITTEN! I LIKE IT VERY MUCH!!! IT GOT SOME POOR FEEDBACK THOUGH IT DESERVES 4.55/5.0 * = 91/100 = A!

I HAD HOTS FOR MY MOM BIG TIME.

The story was written both as a love story and as a jack-off fantasy.

INCEST IS BOTH LOVE & LUST.

I had fallen in love with the two characters a while back when i read "At my mother's breast" also by showher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IT WAS GREAT! !!!!!!

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoying the generation gap, with you mom

The third story was the best because of its detailed erotic descriptions of his incestuous possession of her body while he takes her anal cherry. Very erotic.

Her submissiveness and low level masochism, probably guilt induced, does not detract from the eroticism of your story at all but enhances it. It is in keeping with the era she grew up in and is probably still characteristic of many women today.

Would love another down and dirty sequel of their last day in Vegas together and her relationship with her son thereafter.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Viet Nam

Such a blatant mistake in the first sentence of your story meant I didn't bother to read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crap

Terrible writing. Simply terrible.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was very erotic, loving in its own way, and dealt with the subject compassionately. I agree with one of the comments which says that anal fucking has to be approached carefully and delicately, especially the first time. Do it well and she'll be back for more, do it badly and you'll probably put her off the idea for life. I do wonder how the two lovers will get round the problems encountered when returning home to the family. It seems unlikely that her husband/his father will welcome the news that they're busy fucking each others brains out daily. I was happy to give this story 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous