Mountain Biking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

"Thank you." She said. "You were every bit as good as I hoped."

"I'm glad you liked it. I know I enjoyed the whole show."

"Thank you. I've been planning this for two days."

"You did a very good job."

"Thank you."

"I take it this is your shop?" I asked, reaching out and pulling a lace something off a rack.

"Uh huh."

"I guess that means your Holly then."

"Uh huh. And I know you're Mike. I followed you after that third day, just to find out where you lived."

"Why?"

"After that first day? I couldn't get you out of my mind. I never had that before, so I had to act on it."

"I know what you mean. I couldn't get you from my mind either."

"So where do we go from here?" she asked quietly.

"I'm not sure, but I think it's going to be fun to find out." I said, pulling her to me once again. She snuggled into my chest contentedly as I gently stroked her back. This was going to be very interesting...

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers
12