Mountain High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apart from arguing who would go first and who would follow up -- joking that the one following my rear at the better view to look at they behaved like perfect gentlemen. I resolved it by saying that if they didn't mind having to look at my fat rear, I would lead up the trail. I have to admit I couldn't help emphasising my wiggle a bit but wished I had a short skirt and a pair of heels on to really show it off.

After about half an hour they suggested we stop for a drink and as Peter produced the water bottle and handed it to me to drink he apologised about them getting a bit carried away the previous night. I said it was OK, I was no prude and had the circumstances been different I wouldn't have worried about it. When he asked had I ' played away' I said I hadn't ever until the last month and then only a few times. This appeared to make them think they had the go ahead and as I took a final sip of water, I felt both guys sandwich me and both attempted to kiss me and fondle my breasts and rear. I tried to wriggle free saying "hey guys, I told you it was off limits." However although I am not a small woman I was relatively powerless to get free from these two powerful 6 foot plus guys.

As they held me quite firmly between them Peter smiled and said I couldn't expect them to follow my fantastically sexy big rear and bouncing boobs for half an hour without wanting to fondle them. And as his mouth closed over mine to silence my protestations, I heard Mark grate in my ear " Don't be prick teaser -- we know you loved us groping you last night and you knew the score about what was going to happen today."

I had more or less resigned myself to being taken by these two keen young guys and thought , what the hell, as in other circumstances I would actually have been keen to put out for them. And it was very flattering to see and feel from their frantic hands pawing me and their hard erections against me how much these two young and very attractive guys wanted my mature body bearing in mind the choice they had with Emma.

I murmured " OK guys I am up for it but Peter your father must never know."

With me agreeing to acquiescing to the guys desire their groping became a bit less frantic and I was able to relax and enjoy the guys obvious desire. And as they pushed my tee shirt up to release my boobs and my leggings down to expose my ass and pussy barely covered by my tiny g string, I was flattered by their comments about my breasts -- 'fantastic', my very prominent shaven pussy mound -- ' what a magnificent cunt' and my rear -- ' the best ass they had ever seen.'

I was really relaxed and enjoying the rather exquisite feeling of Peter fondling my breasts and sucking my nipples and Mark's face buried between my thighs with his tongue doing most exciting things to my clit when I heard a noise and looked over Peter's shoulder to horror of horrors catch the direct gaze of a couple of my own age from the hotel come round the shoulder of the hill.

My sharp intake of breath made the guys look up, which left me even more exposed as the couple with disapproving looks at my dangling boobs and exposed pussy and ass, passed round us rather curtly answering Peter's cheery 'good morning'.

Although it didn't appear to phase the guys it did make me think things might uncomfortable back at the hotel with my having broken my promise to Bob and with James perhaps finding out that I, as the 50 year old wife of a friend, had been putting out for his son and friend. Although it gives both Bob and I a kick for me to dress to show my assets off in public wearing short skirts, stockings and see through tops and I love young cock and Bob likes to see me getting it, we had agreed not to do it on 'our own doorstep.'

To be fair to the guys they realised my embarrassment and didn't object to me covering up. Peter grinned and said " The waterfall is a lot more discreet."

Another half hours walking and the relaxed and very sexual banter of the guys and I was a lot more relaxed when we headed off the main path to a beautiful pool by a very spectacular waterfall.

When we arrived the Peter said " Well Carole lunch, a fuck or swim first." When I suggested that it would be nice to cool off before lunch he grinned and said "Well what are you waiting for we've been dying to see you in just that black g string."

Apart from the fact that I don't really like exposing my naked body in daylight the thought of the couple who had seen me earlier or others seeing me cavorting naked with two young guys put me off so to their obvious disappointment I said " Sorry guys I'm going in as I am." They had no similar reservations and as I took off my boots to put on sandals to deal with the stony bottom they very quickly stripped off to show me two very fit hard young bodies indeed and two long dangling semi erect cocks.

Both guys dived in while I made a more steady entrance into and a very rapid exit out of freezing cold water. I was standing teeth chattering when Peter came out and putting his fleece round me said " it takes some getting used to." He saw me looking down at his shrunken manhood and laughed. Cupping one of my breasts he pecked my cheek and murmured these will soon get that back up again. As he gently cuddled me and fondled my breast he asked Mark to pour me a coffee and as he went to do this couldn't resist asking me to pose for a couple of 'wet tee' shirt photos. Although I felt I probably looked dreadful the guys seemed so keen that I couldn't refuse them.

When Mark came back with the coffee and as I was sipping it he suggested I might be warmer if I took off the wet tee shirt and trousers and dry off in the sun. Peter was more than happy to help me off with both and I was flattered to see, from their erections, that they were turned on to see me in just my black g-string.

As they led me over to the towels I thought I should try for some semblance of control so I said " Guys, I am flattered that you want me and I do find you attractive but anything we do must be between ourselves and strictly a one off ."

They murmured assent as they closed with me to kiss and fondle me and I was soon lost in the fantastic feeling of having my body desired and fondled by two handsome and hard bodied young studs. As they took it turn to kiss me their hands were everywhere exploring my breasts, thighs, pussy and rear. I remember thinking 'this is what I really need' as I felt Peter's hands and fingers on my pussy and clit. As Mark continued to kiss and grope my breasts Peter dropped to his knees to lick and eat my pussy.

I heard him moan 'what a fucking marvellous big cunt' before the exciting things his tongue was doing with my clit made me as lustful for them as they were for me and as one of my hands pressed his head closer to my cunt, with my other I grabbed a handful of Mark's cock and balls.

When I felt the hardness of Mark's throbbing cock in my hand I couldn't resist murmuring "I really want that cock." And I rather smiled with anticipation when I heard them almost chorus in unison that I was going to get a lot of cock. When I murmured "Mmmm, I hope so". Peter pulled me down to suck his cock while Mark mounted me doggy fashion.

It's hard to explain how exciting it is for an older woman to see how much a handsome hard bodied young guy wants her and even more so when it is two or three guys. Apart from the obvious physical advantages that young guys have in terms of harder stiffer cocks and greater saying power I think what I find most exciting is that these fantastic young guys with the choice of younger more beautiful girls really do want and desire my mature body. The fact that they not only get huge erections over me but once they have climaxed they still want more -- their erections can't lie and demonstrate their obvious desire. This is really exciting and that excitement and arousal leads to an even greater physical experience for me -- I think all women want to be desired and it is only convention that keeps them from exploring and exploiting guys desire for them.

It was this arousal and excitement that led me to what many would consider excesses in the Algarve including letting the young guys their take me in ways that I hadn't let Bob -- in fact I was so aroused I really wanted them too. That awakened in me a real lust and a desire to feel hard cock in me as much as possible. Only for the conventions of maintaining at least a semblance of a discreet family life I would have fucked virtually every attractive young guy who looked at me. Instead I had satisfied myself with dressing sexy -- short skirts, stockings and suspenders and see through tops and enjoying the attention it had got. Bob and the vibrator had been worked hard.

But now with these two young guys to 'play with' I let my desire have completely free rein and I think they were surprised that I was as keen to take their cocks as they were to give me them.

I was glad we were in a remote place unlikely to be disturbed as I am sure the couple who disturbed us earlier would have been totally shocked to see a mature woman of their age very willingly let two young guys make love to her. But in fact I was so turned on and ready for it that I might not even have cared!

As I held Peter's balls and eagerly met the thrusts of his firm erection into my throat, Mark's obviously had me firmly by the buttocks as he drive his cock hard into my vagina. They both climaxed in their respective orifices before I did with Peter giving me a huge quantity of cum into my throat and Mark a several pumps of hot ejaculate deep in my pussy. As they dismounted I have to admit I quite shamelessly lay back on the rug and said " Come on guys you've both had your fun, now I need one of you to get between my legs and give me a proper fucking."

Both guys were semi hard and I think were a bit taken by my forwardness and it wasn't until I reached forward and grabbed Peter's cock that he started to stiffen again. After I kissed his cock and licked his balls he was soon stiff again. He had a nice cock -- not the 10" of many literotica stories but like Bob's c 7/7.5 inches. But the real difference was the rigidity off it.

He quite willingly went between my thighs and as I gripped his hard body with my thighs I grabbed him by his tight buttocks to gain every inch of him in me. We had settled into a very pleasurable rhythm when I heard Mark asking Peter to 'turn me over as he wanted some' and realised he was suggesting they DP me.

I think both got even harder when I said" Mmmm it would be lovely to have you both but if you want to take my rear you'll have to use some of the sun cream in my pack."

While Mark went to get this Peter rolled off on to his back and as I lowered myself down on to his hardened rod he grabbed my boobs and murmured that I was 'really wonderful and had it all'. As I started to ride him I felt Mark's hands part my buttocks and a drizzle of cool cream hit between them. As Peter thrust up into me I felt Mark's probing fingers enter my ass hole and I think both of them stiffened even more when I moaned "Mmmm that's good." and thrust my ass up to meet the intrusion.

I heard Mark grate in my ear " I've been wanting to fuck this big ass of yours since I first saw it." When I turned and smiled and teasingly said " Well what are you waiting for" he had no hesitation in entering his cock in my sphincter and gently and then more firmly pushing it home. His thrust into my rear drove me down harder on Peter's cock and I soon had the exhilarating feeling of being completely full up and the two cocks moving in unison into me.

If someone had told me a couple of months ago that I would ever have anal sex again I would not have believed them that not only would I let a guy take my rear again but that I was absolutely loving taking two cocks at once.

The two guys were more restrained and neither of them came off until I had first one orgasm and then the series of multiple orgasms that I get when I am taking two cocks at once. As I started my moaning orgasms both guys stepped up their action and Peter climaxed followed by Mark climaxing deep in my bowels.

Both dismounted and I was pleased that both started to fondle and kiss me and tell me how wonderful I was. I really hate it when a guy climbs off and leaves you lying there. It also was great to hear them tell me how much they had lusted after my ripe body as soon as they had seen me and them telling me that I certainly hadn't disappointed. Both guys with their limp cocks appeared quite sated and even when I fondled them and kissed the tips of their cocks they didn't really harden. Peter smiled when I kissed him "Carole you really are insatiable lets have something to eat and drink and let us have time to recover".

I was pleasantly surprised when they produced a nice lunch and a bottle of white wine and it was pleasant to discuss what we liked sexually. They said that they liked double teaming girls or even triple teaming them but that their real fantasy had been getting together with someone like me. When I asked them did the reality live up to the expectation I was flattered when they said it certainly had and they hoped the experience wasn't over!

I started the action again when Mark came over to pour me another glass of wine and I held it up and immersed his semi erect cock in it before putting down the glass and taking his balls in my left hand put his hardening cock in my mouth. His erection very quickly came to attention and he was soon holding my head and fucking my mouth very energetically. I thought he was going to come in my mouth but pushing me down he grabbed my boobs saying that my mouth was good but they had both really wanted to 'tit fuck' me as they hadn't been with anyone with big mature breasts like mine. After a few minutes of riding my breasts I felt him tense and he moved up over my boobs to come off over my face and neck.

At that Peter rejoined the action taking my rear while I tried to get Mark up again with my mouth. We spent the rest of the afternoon coupling in various combinations as encouraged them to greater excesses and eventually they had to admit I had 'drained them dry'.

As we had a final cup of coffee before heading back I was flattered when they told me it had been the sexual experience of their lives. When I asked if it was even better than with Emma. Both were keen to assure me that while Emma was good and up for anything it was much more fun having my big fat ass and of course Emma's tits were too small for 'tit fucking'. Peter smiled and said mischievously " You can ask Bob for his comparison when you get back."

I was stunned to hear that Emma had been very jealous when they had told her that were going to try to fuck me especially as Peter said Mark had really gone on about he had always fantasised about taking a big mature woman's ass. And that she had said that if they were going to fuck me today she would definitely give Bob the fuck of his life.

Bob

I had thought that Carole would probably fuck the two guys but I have to say I wasn't that concerned as long as she and they were reasonably discreet as I had my own plans for Emma.

We had a leisurely cup of coffee after breakfast before heading off to the canoe centre. We got out a double Canadian canoe and as I helped her on with her lifejacket she gave me a kiss on the cheek and said it was lovely to be out with a real gentleman.

She had a lunch with us and suggest we head out towards a small island on the lough. It was a paddle of about an hour and as we paddled and took the odd rest and chatted I admired her slim well toned back curving into small put rather shapely hips.

On one of our longer breaks she asked me how I felt about letting my wife go off for the day with two young guys 'who had the hots for her'. When I asked her how she knew that she said she had been really annoyed with them the previous day when they had gone on about her 'fit' Carole was and how they would love to get her into bed.

She said they had almost raced up the mountain to catch up with us and she noticed how they had positively drooled over Carole's tits. She said even after they had made love to her on the way down they were still going on about Carole's tits and ass.

She had seen last night that they were groping Carole below the table -- she said she was surprised I hadn't noticed.

When I asked her was she the steady girl friend on one of them. She said at Uni she and Peter had been going steady but since she had come up to work at his Dad's hotel it had sort of become a thing that the three of them knocked about together. I asked her how she felt about it and with rising cock I heard her say that the sex was better with the two guys but she had lost the sense of intimacy with Peter and it really was just sex now.

She asked me if I thought Carole would put out for the guys and I said she might well do as recently she had liked taking young cock. She said " Are you not jealous thinking about her with them?" I asked " Are you?"

She admitted she was because the way the two of them had raved about the size of Carole's boobs and how they really fancied her big ass -- it had made her feel a bit inadequate especially as Carole was so much older. I reassured her that she was very attractive but in a different way to Carole. She smiled and said " Well I think you are very attractive -- for an older guy!" When I asked how attractive she resumed paddling and said I have to wait and see!

By the time we got to the island it was really quite hot and she quite unselfconsciously took off her top. Her breasts though small were very girlishly pretty -- very high riding with quite long nipples that just asked to be sucked and teased. When she saw me looking at her tits -- she said " You can see why I can't compete in the boob department with your wife." I said they were very pretty and sexy in a different way.

She came over to me and with her very rich wide pouty lips kissed me full on the mouth and asked me if I genuinely found her beats attractive. Cupping her right breast I rolled the nipple between thumb and forefinger and said like the rest of her I found her tits really sexy and exciting.

When she asked what else I liked about her -- facially she was gorgeous with a particularly sexy mouth, I loved her breasts and especially her nipples, her long slim thighs and the space between them, and her pert toned rear.

She said " There's a lot to be said for an older gentleman -- you say all the right things!" " Now I'm going to tell you what I like about you -- you're a good build for your age, you're really handsome with a great smile and very sexy eyes, I love your voice and I bet you know how to make love to a girl.

At that she ran her hand down my crotch and gently lifting my balls said " Oh and you've certainly got heavy balls and what feels like a good cock!"

I felt my cock hardening to a size and strength I hadn't felt since I first retook Carole's ass after her gang bang on the boat and I pulled her had against me by grabbing hold of her taut buttocks. As we kissed passionately I felt her hands at my zip and she pulled out my cock. I felt her feel its length and girth and was delighted when she murmured appreciatively "Mmm I knew you would be well hung." My own hand delved down the front of her leggings to the exciting gap between her thighs to close over a beautifully cool completely shaven pussy.

As she started to wank my cock and I her clit we soon were pulling each others clothes off and I went for her pussy. He pussy was again very girlish and totally shaven except for a very fine line of hair above the hood of her clit. It was quite honestly the prettiest pussy I had ever seen -- much prettier than Carole's which really is big!

She was very voluble and obviously had a low sexual threshold because I hadn't been at her pussy for five minutes with fingers and tongue before she climaxed.