Mountain Meadow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NakedinNC
NakedinNC
18 Followers

"OH FUCK!" Liz cried out louder this time. "I'm cumming baby. Suck me harder. I'm cumming!"

Liz pulled his head tight to her hungry cunt and bucked her hips to put more pressure on her clit. Gene held on to stay buried in her full bush and continued his tongue lashing and G Spot stimulation.

"Fuuuccckkk!" panted Liz as her second orgasm in the meadow caused her body to jerk uncontrollably. Her pussy contracted around Gene's fingers and squirted her cum all over his face.

Erika's fingers now worked her clit in a frenzy; sliding up, over and back. Still squatting and holding the tree for balance, she shook and panted in time with Liz as her cum started. Erika's head hung down as she gasped for air. Her fingers dripped as her powerful orgasm caused her to squirt too. She fell back on the ground and licked the pussy juice from her fingers, noticing a small puddle on the ground.

Gene opened his mouth so he wouldn't miss a drop of the sweet juice from Liz's gyrating, squirting pussy. He kept up with her convulsing cunt as best as he could and was rewarded with a spray of warm juice all over his face. He licked from the bottom of her valley up to her clit one last time.

"Oh God baby, that was amazing." Liz half moaned half cried as she gasped for breath in between the orgasm aftershocks that ricocheted through her body. "I want to feel you buried in me. Slide that big, juicy, man meat between my cunt lips and fuck me hard. I want to be your cock slut."

Gene stood up and rubbed the head of his cock, dripping copious amounts of precum, in the wet valley between Liz's pussy lips then up and over her engorged, sensitive love button. Liz's body jumped at the contact with her clit. "Is this what you want?" Gene asked as he split her slick pussy lips with the head of his thick, juicy cock. "Does my cock slut want to be fucked hard?"

"Yes, yes, bury it in me. Fuck me now, fuck me hard. I need your cock to fill me up." Yelled Liz overcome by her orgasms and controlled now by her lust for his cock.

Gene slowly fed his massive member in her soaked love channel. He lifted her legs around him to either side and leaned forward to sink all the way in. "Oh baby my cock feels so good in your hot, wet cunt." Then he slowly slid out and thrust forward, hard. Liz bucked her hips to amplify the sensations of his long, thick cock filling and stretching her vaginal walls. He was reaching the right places and she shuddered again.

"Let's pretend someone is watching." Gene panted between strokes. "Close your eyes and imagine Erika is behind a tree watching me fuck you."

Liz closed her eyes as Gene bottomed out and said, "Yes, let her watch. I want her to see how much pleasure your big cock gives me."

"Yea baby, feel how this big cock fills you up. Feel me stretch your pussy and hit all the right spots." Panted Gene picking up the pace of his thrusts.

Erika only heard half of what they said. She figured since she was busted she might as well move closer and watch. She moved towards them and stopped behind Liz. Gene could see Erika but Liz could not. Gene raised a finger to his lips telling Erika to be quiet.

As he held Liz's legs and drove his massive member in and out he said, "That's it baby keep your eyes closed and imagine Erika is behind you watching my big cock plow in and out of your beautiful hairy pussy. Imagine she is fingering herself and playing with her nipples as she watches us."

Erika was already doing what Gene suggested. Gene was now fucking one beautiful naked woman and looking at another. One with dark hair, one with light. Both with hard, erect nipples. Both with bushy triangles between their legs. His fantasy was coming true.

"Erika is staring down at your pussy baby." Gene said. "She likes seeing my slick, hard cock slide in your curly haired cunt. She can smell the musky sex in the air and wants to taste your hot, juicy pussy. She wants to lick your clit while I fuck you and feel my cock slide against her tongue."

"Yes, yes" replied Liz lustily. "Let her lick my clit and your cock. I can almost feel her tongue on me. It feels so nasty, so good to be eaten and fucked at the same time."

Erika carefully bent over with her tongue extended to touch Liz. As she connected with Liz's clit Liz opened her eyes and yelled, "God yes! Lick my clit."

Gene was moving his hard pole faster now. He pushed into Liz and felt Erika's tongue on each outbound stroke. Erika leaned in so her nipples brushed against Liz's side. As Erika licked Liz, Ericka fingered her own pussy.

Liz reached up and gently pinched Gene's nipples as he moved in and out of her. Erika saw this and moved one of her hands to Liz's breasts and massaged Liz's nipples. Liz arched her back to give Erika greater access.

Liz began to scream, "I'm about to cum baby, fill me with your cum. Empty your balls in my pussy. Shoot it in hard so I can feel it." Gene felt his balls boiling and squeezed his PC muscle to hold back for a few strokes. Erika was close to cumming too, moaning as she sucked Liz's clit while she strummed her own.

All three of them came at the same time. It started with Gene announcing he was there. Erika increased the suction on Liz's clit and pushed harder on her own. The noisy sound of carnal completion scared some birds into flight as Gene pumped his balls dry. Erika eagerly lapped up the cum overflowing from Liz's pussy. Both women shook and shuddered from the massive orgasms wracking their bodies. Bolt after bolt of sexual electricity firing off in their pleasure centers. Then all was quiet for a few minutes as all three caught their breath and enjoyed the rapture of post orgasmic bliss. All three could feel a closeness that comes from sharing such an intimate experience.

Erika was the first to stand and licked her lips to get all of Gene's cum. She looked at Gene and then Liz and said, "That was wonderful. Easily the sexiest, most erotic thing I've ever done. Thank you!"

"Our fantasy came true Liz!" Gene said enthusiastically.

"Yes, that was great." Said Liz as she sat up, still catching her breath. "I saw Erika behind us on the trail while I cleaned your cock earlier and hoped something like this would happen. Thank you Erika." She reached out and squeezed Erika's hand.

"You guys are beautiful!" Erika exclaimed as she smiled and looked from one to the other. That was amazing. Liz do you mind if I clean up the two of you when Gene pulls his cock out of your cunt? You both taste really good and I want some more."

"Be my guest." Answered Liz. "It's not like it will be the first time." She said laughing.

Gene slowly pulled out as Erika bent over to lick his shiny cock and catch the cum dripping from Liz. When Erika stood up, a little bit dribbled down her chin. Liz leaned over and licked it off then moved to Gene and kissed him to share their love juices.

The three headed out of the meadow, naked, towards the campsite in the glen. Gene looked at his watch and said to Erika, "It's nearly 3:30. It will be dark in the woods a few hours. Are you still thinking of going all the way to your car?"

"Don't be silly." Liz chimed in before Erika could answer. "You should stay with us. Our tent is supposed to hold three and there's still one part of our fantasy we haven't made come true." She winked at Gene.

"Twist my arm." Said Erika laughing.

Gene just smiled as he watched the soft mounds of flesh, capped with stiff nipples jiggle as they hiked on. He licked his lips as blonde and brunette pussy hair gently swayed in the breeze. He could feel his cock coming back to life as it bounced off his thigh with each step; thoughts of the other part of their fantasy filling his mind.

END (for now)

NakedinNC
NakedinNC
18 Followers
12