Mountain Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly, the youngest secretary with a large advertising business.
1.3k words
3.74
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly, the youngest secretary with a large advertising business, was getting to know her way around the mountain resort after being there for almost a day. She loved the cozy room they had given her which overlooked the swimming pool. Kelly had been trying to establish a friendly relationship with her colleagues, some of whom she had met only a few days before. Being tall and blond, Kelly had quickly become accustomed to the glares from the men, and also to their casual flirting.

It was a week where the executives got together to brainstorm on methods to improve business. The executive staff had daily meetings scheduled in the conference room to make suggestions, resolve complaints, and discuss ideas that might create more efficient and profitable business. And for some reason, Kelly had been one of the selected women from the secretarial staff to go to the resort, although she wondered why with being the newest. In her short time with the company, the excellence of her work had gained the attention of the executives. Her typing was fast and accurate, and the detail she paid to each assigned task was superb.

For Kelly, pressures were severe at home, and she was grateful for the much needed job. Her Mother was very ill and had medical bills that needed paying. Her Mother was a woman who was usually so loving, but had developed attacks of anxiety and irritability that were often directed at Kelly herself. And she had been against let her daughter go away, leaving her to care for herself.

When the meetings broke up around seven-thirty, Kelly felt exhausted, and left to go to her room for the evening. Kelly showered and began getting ready for bed. It had been a long day, full of work. She had taken more shorthand and typed more letters than she cared to think about. She had spent most of the day sitting around the huge conference table along with two other secretaries, taking orders from the executives. She felt lucky to be selected, and to have the opportunity to show the execs what she could do even better. She slipped into her sheer blue nightgown, and went to bed.

Soon she was awakened by activity down by the pool, below her window. The sound of a man and woman attracted her from her bed in curiosity. She peered out the window, seeking out the sounds that had roused her from a much needed sleep. It didn't take her long to find Diane and Cleo, two on the office staff, on the pool deck lying on a thick blanket, entwined in a lustful embrace.

Kelly knew people did those things, but she had had no idea what it looked like, since she was still a virgin. Cleo's black buttocks were rising and falling, driving his huge cock between Diane's uplifted legs. The woman emitted unrestrained grunts, groans, and sighs as Cleo moved inside of her.

Kelly looked around to see if anyone else was watching from any other windows, and concluded that she was alone in her voyeurism. She kneeled on the couch that was backed up to her window, and settled down to watch. She knew it was wrong to be so curious, but with her innocence and inexperience, she was so attracted to what was going on. Her fingers grazed across the silky fabric covering her belly, and down to her warm thighs, finally finding the center of her own pleasure. She couldn't imagine doing the things that Diane was doing with any man before marriage.

Soon her body shook in one of her rare self-induced orgasms, and Kelly felt some shame despite the pleasurable feeling. After a quick clean up, she laid back on her bed and finished the night with a well-deserved sleep.

***

The next day was more of the same. Kelly noticed that Diane was seated nowhere near Cleo, probably not trying to acknowledge any kind of attachment to him. Her mind drifted to a time a few weeks back where she heard girls in the office talking about the things they did with men. And she had felt shocked when one of them admitted to having had sex with the boss, Mr. Mason.

Work continued the second day with the same intensity as the previous day, but as they broke for lunch, Kelly's sharp eyes caught a glance between Sue, a lovely Oriental girl and Victor, who handled the company's financial business.

Vic and Sue didn't see Kelly walking behind them as they ducked into a storage room down the hall from the conference room. The door didn't close properly and the two conspirators didn't seem to care as they disappeared. Curious and suspicious, Kelly looked through the crack and saw that it was a linen closet with sheets stacked neatly on shelves. Sue's blouse was already open and her small breasts were exposed and being fondled by Vic.

"I've wanted to get you like this for months,"

She heard Vic say, with his hands beneath her skirt and pulling her panties down. Sue wriggled until the garment rested around her ankles and then she stepped free of it. Vic pushed her skirt up above her waist and Kelly could see the patch of black hair at the top of her thighs.

Vic cupped his hands under the girl's buttocks and lifted her onto a cabinet. Kelly gasped as she saw Sue part her knees, revealing herself as Vic took out his cock. He wasted no time in slipping the swollen tip of his shaft into the young girl's waiting body. Kelly chewed her lip in growing excitement as she saw Vic's member disappear into Sue. So this is what it looks like when two people do it, Kelly thought. And that's what I would look like if I did it with someone. Kelly resolved to herself that when she someday made love with whomever her husband would be, that they would do it in the dark so that she wouldn't look so funny. Then she smiled at herself, feeling silly at that thought since no one would be watching them anyway.

Kelly slipped away, feeling the wetness between her legs. There was no need to get needlessly aroused, despite so much sex going on. Kelly felt a bit childish to think that possibly all the other staff, except for herself, may be doing it with someone.

Back in her room, she undressed and stood before the mirror, intending to shower and nap before the afternoon meetings. She surveyed herself before the full-length mirror. Her body was superb, she thought. She was a few inches taller than average women, with long legs and seductive hips. Her breasts were full and firm without a hint of sag. Her eyes dropped to the honey-blond bush nestled in the junction of her slender thighs. She knew someday she would have to let a man see her naked and touch her body, but had no idea when that would happen.

Ron, one of the male execs, left his room dark so he could watch Kelly. His window was across from hers, and as long as he left the light out, she would hopefully not know him. Ron was rapidly forming an attraction to her, and hoped she would someday think of him sexually. Ron looked on as Kelly stood stark naked as if no one was watching.

Kelly kneeled over the back of the love seat and began to finger herself as Ron watched in great interest as she closed her eyes and slid a finger into the slit. He saw Kelly give her breasts a caress with her free hand, and wished it was his hand touching her. Soon Kelly flopped down on the bed and removed a book from the stand and began to read. From his dark room, Ron watched her for a while after she fell asleep, glad that she remained nude and on top of the covers.