Camping Exposure

Story Info
Its never too late to experience the joys of nudity.
19.2k words
4.75
51.6k
83

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,378 Followers

It had been a very full weekend at the campground. Of course, I was part of that full set of campers, along with my wife. But the weekend was gone, as were most of the campers, and my wife. I was still there with my huge 32 footer, but alone now. More alone than just my wife having gone home for the week, while I stayed to scout some new fishing holes on the lake, but alone as one of the very few campers still in this section of the state park. Further on down the point, sticking out into the lake, there were several camp sites filled with an assortment of tent and trailer campers. Down where I was, nearer the bathrooms and shower buildings, but a bit further from the water, there were quite a few less campers. There was me, there was one other trailer that looked like it was actually just sitting unused at the moment, and there was the trailer right across the road, in the campsite that I had to walk past to get down to the water and my boat.

But, it was still Sunday. The weekend hadn't run it's course yet, and the campground was still full. I'd kind of kept an eye on a camper across the road all weekend, as well as the two women that were using it, partly because one of the women was very good looking, walking around in a tiny bikini almost the whole time, and partly because I was just plain curious. Not necessarily curious about the two women, but about how they managed to use the micro camper they were pulling behind their small car. The camper was shaped like half a teardrop, flat bottom, rounded and curved front and top, and the back sloped almost to a point. It was only a little over 5 feet tall, which meant just over t four feet of inside height at the tallest point, the whole thing not much more than eight or nine feet long. It looked to me like you would have to step outside to change your mind, let alone your clothes, at least compared to my huge, camper, capable of sleeping ten, complete with all the amenities of home, even a small bathtub.

Over the course of the weekend, I watched with curiosity, trying to figure out what the camper got them, besides a place to sleep that wasn't a tent. There was a small kitchen that slid out the side, giving them a tiny sink and small, two-burner stove. The sloped back of the unit lifted up like a clam shell, exposing a small storage area that held their cooking gear and a tiny refrigerator that looked like it wasn't much larger than a plastic milk crate. I had lunch boxes that were nearly as big as their refrigerator. What the unit did have, that made it better than a tent, was an air conditioner. Though the only way it seemed possible to enjoy it was to be lying in the bed that had to be almost the length of the camper.

The girls had set up a small, square, pop-up canopy, giving them shade, and this seemed to be where they spent most of the time they weren't lounging in the warm lake water. I had air conditioning, but I enjoyed sitting out in the breeze when I wasn't out on the boat or also lounging in the warm lake water, at least until it got into the mid and upper nineties.

Over my nearly forty years of marriage, my wife and I have had our issues, but we'd always managed to work them out. One issue was that she was rather possessive of me. She knew she had a good thing and she seemed to be afraid that someone might steal me away. Not that she had anything to worry about. I loved her and I wasn't about to change partners, especially at this late age. But just to keep her from worrying, I had always worked to keep my ogling of good-looking women as unobtrusive as I could. I didn't want her thinking I was imagining undressing some sexy looking woman, even though in some cases that's exactly what I was doing. She knew I looked and never complained, unless I was obvious about it.

It was this possessiveness, that made it surprising to me, that on Sunday morning, as we headed back up from the boat after fishing, she stopped to chat with the two much younger women in that site we'd walked past so many times already. She spent a long time chatting, at least it felt like a long time. I had time to go into the camper, change into my shorts, and get a drink before she finally wandered back to our site. She came back to the camper, changed into her own shorts, got a drink and settled into a camp chair next to me.

"You know, they seem pretty nice." She said before she took a long drink from her insulated cup.

"I suppose." I answered. "Haven't really done much more than say hi on the way by."

"Well, you know, it's gonna be a long week. If you wanted to you could always take them out fishing. You know how much I hate having you out on the boat alone. Just in case you fall overboard or something crazy like that."

You could have knocked me over with a wrecking ball, or even a feather. Not in a hundred years would I have ever suggested such a thing, taking strange women out on the boat without her along? That just seemed like an invitation for trouble. So, in total dismay, I just shook my head and said I didn't think that'd be a good idea, leaned over and gave her a kiss and tried to let the whole idea go.

That afternoon I took her out to go swimming and she again surprised me. In the last dozen or so years, she'd become more and more reluctant to do anything outside the bedroom. Groping her in the water was not her idea of a good time any longer, so I was quite surprised when she pulled the top of her swim suit down to her waist while we getting ready to get into the water, asking me to put sunblock on her. There were other boats around, but none close, so I didn't hesitate to spend a few short minutes coating her upper body, including her soft boobs, with cream. I even pushed the suit down further, without the expected complaint, to rub on her butt for a few moments. I thought maybe I'd even get to go further, until another boat approached the cove we were anchored in which ended our little play session. While we were swimming, she did on two occasions pull her top down and flash me her tits, but only when we were on the shore side of our big pontoon boat so no one else could see her. The second time she did it, she left her boobs exposed while she paddled her float closer to me and undid the tie of my swim suit. In a few awkward moments she had the string loose and was trying to work my suit down over my butt as I sat in the mesh web of the float I was in. I was wondering what she was up to, but wasn't about to stop her, and helped her work it down over my butt. She didn't stop there though, pulling the suit all the way down my legs, leaving me sitting in the float completely naked. She grinned a somewhat devious little grin that I only saw when she knew she was doing something I wasn't expecting from her, and tossed my suit up onto the boat. She paddled closer to me and wrapped her legs around me, pulling us together until we were floating my dick pressed to her crotch.

Had the water been a bit shallower, I might have been able to get my dick into her, but the floats we were using just weren't going to allow that without dunking both of us, so she settled for jacking me off under the water, giggling like a little girl as she watched me come, my dick pumping out streamers of white cum under water, that floated between us until she pushed them away.

We swam a bit more, with her keeping her legs around mine, pulling us both around the back of the boat with her paddling, leaving me floating with only the extremely clear water to cover the fact that I was naked. A number of boats had arrived as we were swimming, the cove suddenly becoming a lot more popular than I was used to. Since I was suitless, I asked her to climb into the boat and toss down my suit, which she agreed to do. She did climb up into the boat, but instead of tossing my suit down to me, she just stood there, grinning at my predicament.

"You're always the one that wants to go skinny dipping!" She said loudly enough that the closest boats would have had no problems hearing her. I frowned, wondering what she was thinking. I couldn't just expose myself to random people. There could be children around. Almost as if reading my mind, she leaned over the ladder and said much more quietly. "Don't worry. You'll only be showing off for a few women." I shook my head and climbed out of the water and grabbing a towel as quickly as I could to cover myself, but not without being seen my at least half a dozen women on the next boat over, much to my wife's apparent pleasure at my discomfort. Just like talking to the ladies across the road, I didn't know what the heck she was thinking, but then there were times when I had no clue what went through her mind. Men aren't supposed to understand women I guess.

That night, after evening fishing and dinner, my wife took off for home, leaving me sitting in front of the fire, wondering if that morning had been a serious suggestion or a joke. I was also still perplexed about our afternoon swim. She had always been very resistant to doing anything out where anyone had an even remote possibility of seeing her partly dressed. Then she went and did that, apparently intentionally displaying my hardware to the women in that other boat. It seemed to be more than a little out normal for her, yet she clearly found my discomfort almost humorous. Or was it something else? Not my discomfort, but the hardon that I couldn't quite seem to keep hidden as I climbed back into the boat? Or maybe the fact that I had a hardon at all? I was left to ponder all this as I stared at the cracking fire.

---o---

It was Monday morning and I was headed out to fish early, hitting the water about six-thirty. The girls across the way weren't up yet when I walked past their site, and I couldn't resist chuckling to myself at the thought that the bedroom in my camper was almost bigger than their whole camper. I fished for several hours on my family sized 24' pontoon boat until the sun started baking me, even under the large bimini-style shade cover the boat had. Since there were practically no boats on the lake, being early enough that most of the tubers and skiers weren't out yet, and the fact that it was a weekday, with its significantly lower traffic, I decided to just find a nice quiet little cove for a swim. I headed to the usually quiet little cove that my wife and I had swum in the day before.

When my wife and I were first married, all we had was a little fourteen foot row boat with a five horse motor. And if we got hot, we'd find a nice, quiet place like the cove I was now pulled into, strip off our clothes and take advantage of the lake. After several kids and progressing to, our now, near retirement age, my wife had become much more reserved and more concerned with her body image; as a result, it would be a pretty hard sell to get her to do what I was now doing: stripping down to get into the water butt naked. The way I figured it, if someone did come, what was the worst that would happen? They'd get a free look at my dick when I climbed back into the boat like yesterday?

I floated in the water, cooling off for about twenty minutes before I decided I needed to get some sunblock on my private parts. I was still the only boat back in the cove I was in, so I climbed out, toweled off and then used some spf-50 sunblock on my snow white, never exposed to the sun parts. In the years before my wife got shy about this kind of thing, we would have spent some time making sure each other was thoroughly covered with sunblock, but that kind of thing wouldn't be happening any time soon. Having her let me do her boobs the day before was as far as she'd gone in many years. I spent several minutes making sure everything that could burn was covered. I even made sure to amply stroke my member to get it hard and work the lotion in real good. I didn't want to get burned down there if I happened to get a hard-on while floating in the lake. At least, that was the excuse I told myself as I thought about rubbing sunblock on my wifes boobs the say before, and even stripping her one piece suit all the way off her while she stroked my hardon. It wasn't a surprise when my fat hardon erupted, spewing my load all over the deck as I stood there trembling and panting.

Feeling relieved, I slipped back into the water for another half hour or so, finally calling it quits when I got hungry. I dried off again, dressed and headed in for lunch, no other boats having ever come into the cove, unlike Sunday.

"Hey Allen! Fishing alone this morning?" the good looking thirty-something year old gal in her little yellow bikini, Abby, I think I'd heard her friend call her, called to me as I walked up the grassy hill toward their camp site from where I anchored the boat along the shoreline.

"Yeah. Wife went home last night for the week. It's just me out here baching it now," I answered as I trudged up the hill along the edge of their campsite.

"All alone? What? Did she get tired of you that soon?"

I paused next to their site and laughed. "No. I have a lot more vacation time than she does. No, I'm spending the whole week just checking out some new fishing holes I want to try. She'll be back next weekend. Well, she has to be, I can't pull the boat and the camper at the same time."

"Oh. I see. So you need her to get home, then! I see how it is," she said with a grin that said she was joking.

"Yeah, well, not all of us have a camper you can almost stuff into the back of a pickup," I joked back.

"Oh there are a lot of those. They call 'em tents, I think."

That made me laugh. "Yeah. I suppose so."

"Isn't it hard to pull something that big?" Toto, pronounced like the sound a train whistle makes, the slightly heavier set young Chinese woman asked from where she sat in her lawn chair, her body covered by a more conservative two piece suit that didn't show nearly as much as Abby's bikini.

"Don't know that it's hard, but it's expensive, and slower. I can run at seventy or seventy-five if I want to drink premium gas at five miles to the gallon. If I slow it down a bit, I can get almost ten or eleven to the gallon."

Abby laughed. "Damn. And I thought me getting eighteen was bad!"

"My truck barely gets that without the trailer!"

"Oh well. That's what happens when you have big stuff," Abby said.

"Well, you know what they say: size matters," I teased with a smile as I turned to continue toward my trailer.

"Oh, I don't know. Size is nice, but ya gotta know what to do with it. Do you?"

"I must!" I called over my shoulder. "I have four kids."

"Doesn't mean you're good with it, just lucky four times!" she called after me as I crossed the road.

I paused on the other side and looked back. She sat with a grin on her face before sticking her tongue out at me for a moment. I shook my head, deciding I'd better not say what I was thinking, and headed to the trailer for some lunch.

---o---

The afternoon was getting hot. From where I sat reading on my kindle, I could see the girls had headed down to the lake to cool off, and I was thinking the same thing. It only took me a very few minutes to change into my swim trunks and water shoes. I hiked down to the water and stopped on my boat to spray on some sunblock, rubbing it into my arms, chest, shoulders and face. I grabbed one of my floats that was made from a swim noodle with a mesh seat slung under it. I flipped down the swim ladder and climbed into the water leaning back in the float to relax in the bathwater warm lake.

"We figured you'd go back out fishing," I heard Toto say as I floated in the slightly wavy lake.

I looked around to find her and then answered. "Not now. Too hot for the fish, and me. I will again in the evening when the sun starts to get lower."

"I don't know how you do it, sitting out in the sun, fishing for hours. Don't you get hot?"

"Sure. But all I have to do is get wet and problem solved."

"Get hot this morning?" Abby asked.

"No more than normal."

"I didn't see you walking back up the hill with a swim suit and, well, you're wearing it now, so that begs the question: what did you wear this morning?"

I looked at the naughty little grin on her face and decided to have some fun. "Well, if you promise not to tell anyone. I just take off all my clothes and get in naked."

She smirked at me. "I saw your wife down here swimming. One piece suit, t-shirt and shorts over it. I'm sure she just strips down and climbs right in with you, right?"

"Who said I did it with her?" I grinned back.

"Ohhhhh! Naughty boy!" She giggled. "Somehow I didn't take you for one of those."

"One of those?"

"You know, naughty boys that do things when their wives aren't around?"

"Well, things is a relative term. Taking a swim naked is pretty tame. I don't think she'd exactly divorce me for something like that."

Abby paddled closer on the floating foam pad she was lying on, working herself toward me with her feet pointed toward me. She spread her legs a bit and pushed her float closer to me until she could hook her heels onto the noodle that wrapped around behind me and holding me up in the water. She pulled us closer, her knees bending and her legs spreading until I was looking right at her crotch, the yellow material not covering nearly as much from this viewpoint as when she'd been standing. "Really? Now, just exactly what kind of thing don't you consider tame?"

"I would consider this not exactly tame," I answered, trying not to stare at her crotch, but having a hard time not doing so. I was also not being very successful at keeping my dick from getting hard as a rock in my swim suit.

"Why? What isn't tame? We're just lying here talking, not even naked. Now, if we were naked, well that might not be so tame, but right now we're just talking, right?" she asked quietly, bending her legs a little more to pull her crotch closer to my face.

I could feel the end of the float pad she was lying on start to rest on my chest, her crotch only two feet or so from my face. I was half tempted to reach out and pull the bikini bottom aside. I was telling myself that it was the ultimate tease, but that was just an excuse to do something I knew was wrong. It didn't matter how much she teased me, it was a line I didn't need to be crossing. I reached for her feet, lifted them off my noodle and gently pushed her back. Her float glided away from me. "You really should be careful who you tease. Not everyone is as much of a gentleman as I am."

She hung her legs over the sides of the float pad and looked down her body at me. "Who said I wanted you to act like a gentleman?"

I opened my mouth to say something and then closed it. There was nothing I could say that wouldn't get me in trouble. I paddled over to the boat, climbed up the stern ladder and headed back to the campsite, doing the best I could to hide the raging hard-on that was obscenely poking out my sopping wet swim suit.

---o---

I stayed in the air conditioning the rest of the afternoon, coming out when it was time to grill dinner. By six thirty I'd cooked, eaten, and cleaned up, so I was headed back down to the boat for evening fishing.

"You going out again?" Abby called from where she was once again, or still, sitting under the shade canopy they had erected.

"Yep. Gotta try a new spot and see if it's any good," I answered as I walked past their site.

"So, how do you do that?"

"I just fish it a few ways and see what I see on the depth finder," I answered as she got out of her chair and started walking to intercept me.

"So, I'm kinda bored. Would you mind a little company?" she asked hopefully.

I stopped walking and turned to look at her. "You want to come out fishing with me?"

"Well, just for the boat ride. I don't need to fish or anything. I mean, I can only swim and hang out here so much. I just thought if you didn't mind, I'd just ride along. But if you don't want to, I mean it's your quiet time or something," she said, the look on her face almost that of a shy little girl instead of the well-endowed thirty something she was.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,378 Followers