Mountainside Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark rubbed his hands down Amanda's bare back. He toyed with the elastic of her shorts and considered the very arousing situation. Slipping her shorts down he decided that he would finish his oral stimulation of her. He sqeezed the last of the creamy filling onto her pussy lips and used his fingers to spread it around. Once he was settled he leaned in and began to lick.

Amanda was in a state of ecstasy. Her senses were screaming sex. Before her eyes was a beautifully bare pussy and pert breasts. Her ears were hearing moans from Cindy and slick wet noises from her husbands and her own tongues. She could smell the arousal from Cindy and taste the tangy juices flowing freely from the wet pussy her tongue was buried deep inside. Most of all she could feel the wetness on her chin, the cold rough rock just touching her swaying breasts and her husbands tongue probing inside her wet pussy.

Cindy quivered with delight and moaned. She held Amanda's head in place as the very hungry tongue worked its way around her insides. Her juices flowed freely as she seesawed between afterglow and orgasm in a single fluid sensation.

Mark had never tasted his wife so sweet. He devoured her cream coated lips hungrily. He felt he tighten twice during his licking as she began and increasing series of orgasms. The girls had a major head start on him. He continued licking as he slid his shorts down. A small whimper was heard when he stopped licking and stood up.

Cindy looked up to see why Amanda had slowed and was whimpering. She saw mark standing and pulling his shirt and shorts off. "Oh my!" She watched the hard cock standing in the cool breeze. "You didn't tell me how nice your husbands cock looks." She held Amanda in place when she tried to look up. "Mmm...He is all stiff and hard, standing right behind you." Amanda moaned as Cindy continued the play by play. "He is reaching down to touch you as he kneels behind you."

Amanda shivered when the fingers touched her. They rubbed along her lips and then 2 of them worked their way inside.

"Looks like he is getting you all ready for him." Cindy continued. Amanda nodded an moaned in anticipation. "Mmm...this should be extra good." She shivered. "He is coating that big cock with your own juices. Look at it glisten."

Amanda reached up and grabbed Cindy's thighs to steady herself. Behind her she felt mark moving into position. The head of his cock slid along her lips getting even wetter. She gasped and rocked forward when he suddenly slid into her. She loved a good deep pounding from him, but rarely had she been wet enough to get him all in the first thrust. She moaned and rocked and held on as he began thrusting.

Cindy watched him grab Amanda's hips and slam in deep. She felt the tongue disappear. The rocking motion of Marks thrusts replaced it. Amanda's nose and chin banging into her lips and clit brought her back to the near orgasmic state she had been in earlier.

Amanda hit the wall and shot over into a tingly electric orgasm that shook her all over. She screamed as loud as she could, but Cindy's pussy in her mouth muffled the sound.

Cindy felt the orgasming woman below her start screaming. The motion and vibrations drove the orgasm across the thin barrier of skin and into her own body. She clenched her legs tightly around Amanda's head and began screaming her own orgasm.

Mark felt the orgasm hit. Amanda began clenching and spasming around his cock as he pounded deep. He was not surprised to hear her muffled scream. He was surprised when the orgasmic scream seemed to pass through Cindy and come out of her mouth instead. He continued his thrusting until the girls stopped and their screams turned into low moans.

Amanda stopped licking and tried to concentrate on Marks cock pistoning into her. She felt Cindy move away and rested her head on the cool rock. She realized that mark was sliding out and turned to see what was going on.

Cindy was kneeling beside Mark. His cock glistened in the early afternoon sun. She reached up and stroked it. Her hand slid easily along the wet shaft. Amanda gathered her energies and turned to join them. Cindy offered her the first lick. Amanda licked from balls to tip in one long stroke. Her lips closed around Marks swollen purple head. Cindy licked and sucked one of his cum filled balls below.

Mark moaned. "Oh Yes!" He placed a hand on each head. "You girls are too much." His cock twitched as they worked.

Amanda slipped off and began licking down her side of the throbbing shaft. Cindy moved up. They met in the middle and their tongue dueled with each other around the thick pole. Cindy made it to the top and licked around the head before sliding it into her mouth.

Amanda found the familiar sensitive spots of Marks sack and balls. She began bringing him to the same excited state the girls had found. Mark moaned as Cindy slid up and down, his wife's lips pushing all the right buttons.

"I'm close." He announced as he neared the point of cumming. Both girls cupped his balls, their fingers intertwining. Their tongues flickered over and around the sensitive spot below his cock head. "Yes!" He hissed through gritted teeth, his legs quivering.

Cum sprouted from Marks cock in an arc. Cindy felt the first squirt across her cheek. Amanda caught the next in her mouth, moving quickly to cover the fountaining shaft. Cindy slipped in and tasted the last few spurts. Mark trembled as he sat down beside the two women.

"Mmm...what a desert." Amanda hugged Mark and smiled at Cindy. Cindy smiled but didn't answer. She leaned over and kissed Amanda. Amanda parted her lips to Cindy's probing tongue and was surprised to feel mark's thick cum coating it. She pulled back a bit in surprise. A glistening sting of cum connected their lips. Cindy followed the trail and locked her lips on Amanda's. This time both of them shared the cum. Tongues wrestling for every drop. When they parted Amanda used her finger to clean Cindy's cheek, Cindy licked the finger clean.

"I'm so glad I ran into you." Cindy said as she snuggled up on the other side of Marks lap.

Mark sat tired and still, amazed at the turn of events. "All this from a simple suggestion of having lunch at the park." He smiled as the two women giggled in his arms.

12