Mouse Bk. 04 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,569 Followers

Mona waited a short while, then came into the room soon after. She lit a match, using it to light a pair of candles on night stands at the head of the bed. The dim candles didn't cast their light very far. Melanie felt she was well hidden in a patch of darkness in the corner. Clever girl, that Mona, she thought.

Mona's attire was voraciously sexy through bare simplicity. Melanie was a little shocked at how good it looked. She'd have to try something similar herself, for Dan. She and Mona were built very differently, but she thought she could get a better effect from the combination. Mouse wore white high heels and white stockings. A heavy garter, decorated with lace, held each stocking up just short of her crotch. It naturally drew the eyes to her bare hips, and the temptation of the patch of dark pubic hair in the center.

She had long, white satin gloves that came up above the elbows, the kind you might wear with a wedding gown. The little brat. They looked good, though. She had to give her that. Mona was going to make a beautiful bride someday. If she stopped fucking her brother, that was, and found a man she could legally marry.

Her only other attire was a pair of necklaces, a pearl choker and another set of pearls. The choker was high and tight, almost covering her entire neck. The dangling necklace was a very long set that looped around her neck several times, hanging low across her nipples and falling around and between her breasts. So Mouse was basically naked, only bothering to cover the parts of her body that anyone would be allowed to see at any time, the legs, arms and neck. Everything else was naked and available. It all screamed "fuck me".

She was a sexy little brat, Melanie had to give her that.

Mouse walked around to the other side of the bed. Melanie imagined that she did it to avoid obstructing Melanie's view of her brother. Sweet of her, she thought. Very sweet.

Once at his side, Mona reached out with one hand to run it along Michael's body, from pelvis to neck and back again. Melanie felt a shiver course through her unexpectedly. Seeing her brother touched like that was exciting beyond belief. It hadn't felt quite like that the other night, when she'd been in a drunken stupor. Now she was sober, too sober, and she could feel it as much as see it. She reached over to finish the half glass of scotch in one long quaff, and then quickly poured another, to have it readily available.

Mona leaned over to caress Michael's brow gently with one hand. His eyes closed at the soft touch of the satin. Mouse smiled at that. She ran that hand down his ribs, then up the center of his chest and neck to his lips. She ran her finger along his lower lip, letting him kiss it lightly. Then she fell on him, kissing him softly, but hungrily. They kissed that way for a long time, she hovering over him, nipples just brushing his chest, pearls falling against him, with their lips locked, but constantly searching, looking for new places to touch and connect.

Melanie watched in envy. She loved kissing. She longed to be kissed that way. She remembered how it felt to kiss Mona. She wondered brazenly how it felt to kiss Michael. It looked wonderful.

In time, too quickly Melanie thought, Mona sat up and backed off, sliding down to sit beside Michael's cock. Melanie would have kissed him for longer, given the chance.

Michael reached up with one finger to gently caress the tip of Mona's nipple, then take a strand of pearls and roll it left, then right, over her nipple and breast. Michael's cock was growing now, without Mona even touching him. Mouse herself was watching his cock intently, her mouth half open, biting her bottom lip in seductive fascination.

Melanie was watching his cock, too. It grew and stiffened before her eyes. Eventually Mona gave in, taking hold if it in one, gloved hand. She very gently pulled it upright, using only her finger tips, nothing more. Then she let it fall, touched her finger tips to the base, and pulled it up again, as if she were drawing dripping honey from a jar with her hand.

Eventually, it stayed where it was, standing up at attention, smooth and hard and beckoning, with a delicious bend to it.

Melanie mentally slapped herself for thinking the word delicious. It was her brother's cock. Her brother's... delicious cock. She took another sip of scotch.

Mouse was stroking it now, with a slow, easy beat, while clearly torn between watching his cock and his face. Her gaze kept switching from one to the other, her expression showing hunger for both. For his part, Michael had his eyes closed now. He must be trying desperately to ignore his big sister, Melanie thought. She felt like she should leave. She shifted position, considering getting up and doing just that, when Michael let out a low moan.

That snagged her. The sound of it was musical, the sound of her little brother purring in ecstasy. She had to stay, now. Her own crotch suddenly felt wet and warm.

Mouse, for her part, didn't stay where she was. She released his cock, something Melanie thought that she wouldn't ever do, if she'd held it. Mouse slid on one knee along side Michael, then agilely swung the other leg over his head to straddle his face. Melanie could see her sister's pretty round ass, with Michael's face positioned just below it, inches from a tease of pubic hair. She watched as Mouse reached down with one gloved hand, slid it under Michael's head, and pulled his mouth up to her pussy.

"Lick your little sister's pussy," she commanded. "Show your big sister how good you are at licking little sister pussy."

The open reference to her shocked Melanie. She had hoped to be an unnoticed witness, a complete bystander, taking no part whatsoever. She didn't want to be mentioned. She was sure Michael didn't appreciate the reminder.

He responded immediately to Mouse's command, though. His mouth opened carefully. He gently tugged on his little sister's cunt lips with his mouth. Melanie watched as his tongue snaked out of his mouth, tracing a path from Mouse's anus to the far side of her cunt, where Melanie couldn't see, then back again.

Melanie wondered abstractly if this was part of the blow job lesson, or if the little brat was just enjoying herself. A small part of her actually considered the idea that it might be wise to take notes.

Michael did seem to enjoy his own assignment. Mouse was moving her hips forward and back, helping Michael to find the pace she liked as his tongue lined and invaded her slit. Before long Mouse hopped over him to sit with her back against the headboard, legs and knees bent up almost to her chest, legs spread. She reached over to caress Michael's bald head, and Michael instinctively knew what she wanted. They were practiced lovers.

He moved quickly to lay on the bed between her legs, face down, with his mouth at her pussy. He immediately returned to licking her. Melanie watched his head rolling and bobbing as he enthusiastically exercised his mouth on Mona's pussy.

Melanie let her view travel down to his butt. She was seeing it for the first time in her life, she realized, completely naked. Another thrill shot through her. Her cunt felt wetter and warmer.

It was cute, she thought. The hair on it should have been a turn off, but somehow it wasn't. It was the opposite. It was turning her on. His legs were muscular, and his body had less flab than she'd expected. Less than Dan. Less than Michael had had last summer, she realized. He had definitely lost weight and toned up.

She looked at the underside of his ball sack, and the dark patch between his ass cheeks. His muscles were clenched tightly, perhaps because he was so intent on pleasing Mouse. His ass had a large, rounded shape to it, with clear large dimples at the sides near his hips. It looked delicious. There was that word again. Her brother was delicious. And it was right there, close enough to touch if she just got up and moved a single step.

Melanie cut that thought off as quickly as she could. She forced her gaze further up, to where Michael was eagerly trying to please Mouse. Mouse had both of her hands on Michael's head, quickly and gently brushing the smooth satin across his bald scalp. Again, she was signaling to him the pace she wanted, moving her hands along his head in smooth rhythm with her body's cravings.

Melanie watched Michael work on Mouse with his tongue and lips. She couldn't see much, at that distance, in the dark. But she could tell that her brother was being patient, and attentive. His strong hands held his little sister's legs apart. Mouse looked down at him between her knees with a loving, fogged expression, eyes sometimes open, sometimes fluttering unwillingly closed. She squealed and inhaled whenever he did things right, and occasionally slapped his scalp to goad him, like a harsh mistress and her dog. At other times her hands would clench tightly on his scalp, holding him fiercely against her, and she would squeal with a wickedly sexy, high pitched, long exhale of breath.

Melanie noticed Michael humping the bed, unconsciously fucking it as he licked his sister. It would have been so easy to get up and help him, to give him relief. She could just reach under and hold him, nothing more. Just hold his cock. It was too easy. She took another sip of scotch. Somehow the glass was empty again, and she refilled it a second time.

Mouse was moaning loudly now, and whipping her hair from side to side.

"Yes, big brother, yes. You lick me so good, Michael. You lick it, you lick little sister clit so good."

Melanie felt the warm, wet patch in her own panties spread further. She should have known, and left them and the stockings at home, she thought. She hadn't been at all realistic as to how she would handle this, how she would react, how her body would react. She fought the desire for a moment, then quickly surrendered. She lifted herself in the chair, unzipped her skirt and pulled it to the floor. In a moment her finger was inside her panty hose, inside her panties, and inside her own wet cunt. Melanie felt a moment of relief, which quickly turned into the need for even more.

Michael abruptly raised himself to his knees, as he and Mouse locked eyes. Mona's face was full of lust as Michael approached her, clearly intent on fucking her then and there. Mouse brought a gloved hand to his head, using it to pull him to her mouth and kiss him fiercely. As soon as the kiss ended, she shoved him aside, down onto the bed.

He didn't resist, falling beside her on his back. She put the other hand on his breastbone, as if holding him down, then launched herself forward, sliding the hand along his chest and abdomen to his cock. Her head and body followed the motion, so she ended with her head just inches from his cock. Delicious cock.

Melanie rubbed herself more quickly. She ached to see her little sister take her brother's cock in her mouth. Mona's mouth was so small, so tight, and his cock was so thick. She knew, she'd seen it herself just a few nights ago, yet she still found it hard to believe that Mona could take that cock in her mouth.

Mona's lips parted ever so slightly, edging towards Michael's cock head. Melanie leaned forward with her, as if straining to take it in her own mouth, from her chair. She let her fingers dance all over her own clit, then slipped two fingers as deeply as she could into her cunt.

Then Mouse did it. She took him into her mouth. Unlike the first night, she did it slowly, ever so slowly. It seemed to take minutes, with Mona patiently pushing inch after inch of cock into her throat, like a snake devouring its prey whole. Mouse's cheeks bulged, her lips stretched. Her eyes were half closed, so that Melanie could see only the whites at the bottoms of them. Michael, dear brother Michael, was sucking the air in through his teeth, expressing his pleasure, with one hand tightly, seemingly painfully digging into Mona's ass.

When Mouse had the cock completely in her mouth, when her lips were touching the skin of Michael's groin, and the pubic hairs pushed up like a beard and mustache on Mona, then Mona looked up at her. Mouse looked directly into Melanie's eyes, and held them. She held the gaze as well as she held the cock in her mouth.

She stayed that way for quite a while, just staring at Melanie. With the cock stretching her mouth to the limit, Melanie couldn't make out any expression. She couldn't tell what Mona was thinking, only that she had her brother's cock in her mouth, and was staring straight at her big sister while doing it.

Melanie froze under her stare, her own fingers now still inside her wet cunt, her own eyes locked on Mona's. She felt her heart beating, wishing that it would be still, too.

Finally, Mouse closed her eyes, as she slowly drew her head back. Michael's cock came out, bit by bit, more and more, slowly revealing the amazing length that had been buried deep in their little sister's throat.

The music changed then. The slow, classical piece had ended, to be replaced by something operatic, something more dynamic with a deep, dramatic chorus chanting words in a foreign tongue. There was a strong, pounding beat to the music, now. It gave a sudden weight to the milieu before her. It changed the whole tone, her whole perception, from something mellow and tender to something heavier, more intense, and less easy to resist.

Michael and Mouse both felt it, too, Melanie noticed. They both instinctively changed their rhythms, matching the beat and tone and feel of the music. Michael had found Mouse's pussy, Melanie realized. Mouse had moved to her side, raising one leg, knee bent, to open herself to him. He was acting now like a warrior, attacking her cunt and clit with a blood lust.

Mouse had abandoned her cool, slow control as well. She fell on him like a starving woman, trying to be everywhere at once, trying to find a way to kiss and lick and swallow his entire length and width every way she could, all at the same time.

Melanie had certainly never sucked cock like that, she knew, not even when she had practiced her newfound skills on Dan-Michael last night. She was always careful and in control, like a seamstress working carefully to sew on a button.

Melanie listened to the noises they made. She herself was always quiet in bed, she realized. She was utterly silent, again like a seamstress focused on her task. She was even embarrassed at the occasional accidental slurping sound, cringing whenever she made one.

Not Mouse. Mouse was a cacophony of squeals and moans, loud slurps and even giggles. And of course an occasional, ongoing, wickedly incestuous dialogue.

"Does my mouth feel like a cunt on you, big brother? Is fucking my mouth like fucking my cunt? Is it more wicked, even, fucking your sweet little sister's mouth?"

"That's it, Michael. Show us both how you like my cunt. Show Melanie how good you are with your tongue on your baby sister's clit."

And there was more, and always in that high pitched, coquettish, little girl voice.

"I can't wait to have you fuck me, tonight, Big Brother. I can't wait, but I have to see your cum first."

"Are you going to show Melanie a lot of cum tonight, darling brother? Are you going to show our big sister how much cum you always give me?"

Mouse released Michael's cock to wrap her pearls around it, once, twice, three times as she purred the words. She used the strand like a leash, pulling the cock back into her mouth. She released it again to let the pearls ride up and down it, like rollers. She played with his cock and the pearls like a child with a toy. She looped a strand of hair around it like the pearls, then pulled it away in a slow, soft tease. Then she descended on his cock again, with renewed fury, abandoning the game for unrestrained lust.

Melanie had quickened her own pace with the music, too, she now realized. She was frantically rubbing herself, filling herself, frigging herself. Her panties were stretched and ruined. Her hips moved with her hands, driving the nub of her clit against the palm of her thumb while two fingers buried themselves inside her, but not nearly deep enough, not nearly as deeply as Michael's cock would.

Mouse looked at her, smiling, and Melanie realized then, too, in a panic, that she had been making noises herself as well. She cut a moan off in the middle, biting her lip to hold it in. How long at she been doing that? How loud had she been? Had Michael heard? She looked at him with sudden fear, but he was lost in Mouse's cunt, slaving over her like the most invested lover she'd ever known.

Melanie felt herself reaching orgasm as she watched him. She quickly pulled her hand out. She willed herself to stop, to leave it alone, to try to let the sensation pass. There was no way that she should let herself come while doing this. That wasn't what she was here for.

Michael was on the verge of coming himself. Mouse sensed it, releasing him with her mouth. She rolled onto her back, temporarily depriving him of access to her cunt. She lay there, on her back, on him, with his cock right beside her face, right beside her wide brown eyes.

Mouse spread her legs around his mouth. He eagerly returned to driving his tongue into her cunt, pressing his lips against her and sucking hard. She held his cock, seemingly delicately, like a lady, in a ring made with the satin gloved thumb and index finger of a single hand.

She was holding it tightly, constricting it. It was a trick Mouse had taught Melanie during their lessons, a trick to make him shoot his cum further. Mouse said that men loved it. They loved the feel of it, but more than that it made them feel pride and power in seeing themselves launch their seed as far as they could, while having their woman see them do it.

It paid dividends, she said. If they were like Michael, you could mount them quickly afterward, before they began to relax. Then they could fuck you forever, easily bringing you to climax, or more than one. And even if they didn't, if they were utterly spent, they attacked you the next time with more confidence and hunger. It paid off.

"Cover me with cum, big brother. Show big sister how much cum you have for your little sister," Mouse pleaded, almost screaming the words.

Michael came with a sudden growl. A long, single rope of white, satiny cum shot from the tip of his cock. It rose up in the air, then fell in a line from Mouse's collar bone to her navel. Mouse jerked his cock quickly again, once, and another spurt came out, this time in large drops, to land on Mouse's cute little tits. Michael was grunting now, and bucking, lifting his ass in the air and raising Mouse up with him. At last he came one more time, but the cum didn't shoot. Instead it gathered at his cock head, then dribbled slowly down the sides, right in front of Mouse's face.

Melanie had come, too. Without touching herself, against her will, her body had thrown itself into a brief, twisting orgasm. She'd announced it to them, too, she knew, letting out short, sharp squeals of pleasure with each pulse of her clit into her nervous system. It continued to pulse several more times as she first let the feeling come, and then fought the feeling back.

She slouched there, staring at them. She watched Mouse with envy as her little sister's tongue reached out to touch Michael's cock with its tip, letting the rivulets of his thick cum run over it. Mouse held it there a moment, then giggled as she began to eagerly lick the cum from his cock. She went up and down the length of it with her mouth, cleaning it thoroughly, smiling all the while.

Melanie had never liked cum. She didn't hate it, it was just there. She swallowed it, because she knew men liked that. She didn't mind, but she didn't relish it. Mouse seemed to relish it, More than that, right now Melanie wanted it, too. For the first time in her life, she wanted to lick cum, to taste it. She wanted to taste her brother's cum, just once, just now. She felt a slight anger at Mouse as her little sister took it all, sucking every drop from their brother's delicious cock.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,569 Followers