Mouse Bk. 04 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers

But that wasn't the end. As she had warned, as she had planned, Mouse swung around, still on her back, still on Michael, to guide his still hard cock into her cunt.

"That's right, Michael. Now that you've covered your little sister with cum, you get to fuck her. Fill your little sister's pussy with that beautiful, big brother cock."

Melanie watched them fuck with more detachment, with less passion herself. Her orgasm had released her from the wild frenzy everything had driven her to. Not completely. She wasn't completely free. Her heart was still pounding, while the lust for her brother kept coming into her mind. But Melanie kept her own hands at her sides, refusing to touch herself anymore.

They certainly took their time about it. Michael did last forever. Mouse lay on him, drinking in every moment, smiling and cooing and whispering dirty thoughts to him. He kissed her shoulders and neck. She held his hands the whole time, fingers intertwined, clenched tightly. Melanie imagined Mouse's cunt clenched as tightly on Michael's cock, too, squeezing their brother's cock within her.

In time, Mouse came. She screamed and wiggled, moving him inside her. She used his hands, still in hers, for leverage to drive her hips down against him. She arched her back, straining to take as much of his cock as she could. Melanie looked at the spot where he entered her, noting how widely stretched her cunt lips were to fit him inside her. She was a petite, little woman with a tiny cunt, and a giant cock to fill it.

Mouse settled back on Michael at last, continuing her litany of noises with soft whimpers and moans. She turned to kiss Michael on the cheek. They both strained to lock lips in a deep, un-brotherly kiss. Melanie was jealous of that, that one incestuous, after-fuck kiss, most of all.

She stood abruptly. This had gone on long enough. Her passions weren't fading, but she was spent, emotionally and physically. And she felt alone. She felt as if they were together, and by being there she was more alone than if she were by herself. She walked quickly, intending at first to simply leave immediately, without saying a word.

They both had their eyes closed. As she passed, she looked down on Mouse, at the stream of glistening cum on her belly and tits. Mouse had left it there, on purpose, Melanie was sure, by holding Michael's hands at her sides, keeping him from caressing her body and tits. Her brother's cum had thinned by now, turning from the thick, white goo to a clear, watery liquid.

Melanie was overwhelmed by an almost irresistible urge to touch it, to taste it. She wanted his cum, her brother's cum.

She wasn't supposed to be a part of this, she wasn't supposed to touch, to be actively involved. She was just supposed to watch. But this was her only chance, her last chance. This was her chance to taste just one drop of her baby brother's cum. She held herself in check for a moment, then two. Mouse opened her eyes to look at her. Melanie could swear that she'd read her mind. She was daring her with that look.

Melanie reached out, flicking Mouse's nipple, once, then pulled back, taking a single large drop of her brother's cum on her fingertip. She looked Mouse in the eye as she touched it to her lips. She smeared it there, defiantly, like lip gloss. She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling its warmth and wetness. Then she let her tongue come out, cleaning her lips, taking her brother's cum into her mouth while focusing on the taste of it.

Melanie opened her eyes then, looking at more of his cum on her sister's belly and tits. She could have it all, if she wanted. And more. She hesitated just a moment, then willed herself to the door and out of the room.

<8 Goodbye Talk

Mouse's flight was at noon on a weekday. Michael wanted to leave work to take her to the airport, but Mouse said he shouldn't. In fact, she'd confided to Melanie that she couldn't stand another teary goodbye restrained by the prying eyes at the airport. It got harder and harder each time. She wanted to say her goodbyes, and show the kind of affection she wanted, in private. She was really starting to consider moving back home to be with him.

Melanie quickly agreed to take her instead. Mel herself wanted to make sure that she got on the plane and out of town.

She wasn't entirely angry with Mona about it all. She had been at first, and until just recently. But she eventually had to admit that she couldn't blame it all on Mouse. Melanie had done everything herself. It wasn't like Mona had some kind of controlling power over her. If anything, it should be the other way around.

But that meant that Melanie had done everything by choice. She couldn't even blame alcohol for the last one. That was all her. Her and her love for her brother. Both kinds of love, compassion and lust, she thought.

And that was the part that really got to her, that made her want to cry.

After the last episode, Melanie had tried to leave, but realized that first she had to shower. She couldn't go home to Dan reeking of sex, not even her own, let alone Michael and Mona's. She threw her ruined pantyhose and panties in the wastebasket. She showered, dressed again, went home, and attacked Dan.

Dan-Michael, she thought, correcting herself. She attacked his cock this time like a total slut. Or whore, she thought. Maybe whore fit better, this time, because her mind was elsewhere while she did it.

She was still no Mouse, but she got to him. She got to Dan. He came in her mouth, so she could greedily and noisily lap it up. She still didn't enjoy it, entirely, but the experience was fulfilling. And she didn't even need to mount him after she'd finished. He came to her, pushed her down and took her on his own. Dan had fucked her with a wild abandon that he hadn't shown in years, either. It was contagious.

She lay there, clawing at him, as he brought her to orgasm, while she imagined her brother Michael. Dan-Michael fucked her thoroughly, and then rolled over to let her rest her head on his shoulders. Once there, she thought about her baby brother. Doing so had quickly changed from an occasional tool, a way to come when making love to Dan, into a habit. Imagining herself with her brother was becoming a full blown obsession.

And she had no one to blame but herself in the end.

She had taken a giant step forward in fixing her breaking marriage, in finding joy in sex again, and in sharing that with Dan. She'd also taken a giant step backwards, by suddenly releasing a sick, and growing, incestuous lust for her baby brother.

So Mouse had to go, so that Melanie could regain control, by completely avoiding Michael if necessary.

* * *

Melanie and Mouse stood awkwardly at the ticket counter. Her bags were checked and gone, her boarding pass was in her hand. All she needed to do was to turn and go, Melanie thought. There was a lot more to say, but they hadn't talked much during the drive over, and this certainly wasn't the place.

"Well, I guess it's time," Mona said, clearly hesitating.

Melanie didn't say anything.

"Before I go, Just..." Mona started, then trailed off.

"Out with it, Mona. Ask, then catch your plane," Melanie said, more tersely than she'd intended. She had to stop being angry with Mona. It wasn't Mona, it was her.

"I just, I don't like leaving you here with Michael," Mona got out, quickly, like she was ripping off a band aid.

Melanie looked at her with a cool stare. It bothered her that Mona did have something to worry about. She didn't know how much was just natural anxiety, normal, instinctive jealousy, or how much of her own real desires Mona was sensing.

Mouse looked back at her, not shying from her stare, but looking nervous. Melanie looked around to see how careful she needed to be in choosing her words. She moved closer to Mona, lowering her voice.

"I already said it. I won't touch him," she promised. "It wouldn't be good for anyone, certainly not him, or me, or you. My interest is just a a fantasy, nothing more," she finished, knowing now that that last part was a lie. She waited to see if Mona could tell.

Mona smiled at her, weakly, then looked over toward the gate.

"Okay, that's all I can ask, I guess. Look, if you want to talk about Dan some more, I don't mind. You never call me. We never talk. I hate to think you've spent all this time with that bottled up, when I could at least listen."

"Thanks, Mona," was all Melanie could find to say, but she was grateful for the offer. She was pretty sure she would take her up on it, if only to have a way to vent. If she could get things sorted out with Dan, maybe the Michael thing would just fade away.

"Okay, Bye," were Mona's suddenly quick parting words.

Melanie reached out to grab her hands, to squeeze them warmly. Mona's hands were so tiny. She was still just a kid in so many ways.

"Take care of yourself. Come back to him, soon," Melanie said, hardly believing that she was letting the words come out. "He'll miss you."

Mouse beamed a warm smile back at her.

"Okay, bye," she repeated, then scurried off toward the gate.

Melanie turned back to her Mouse-less world, to deal with her own problems.

* * *

Author's note, 6/18/08:

Mouse will take a brief hiatus while I write the final books, hopefully within a month or three. Books 1 to 4 were mostly written from mid-December 2007 to February 2008. Book 1 was rewritten, almost completely, in March. Then I put it aside while I worked on other things. Getting back into it is going to be hard, and I learned my lesson as far as publishing anything before the whole is completed.

As a result, I won't publish Book 5 until I've finished all of the books, a total of either seven or eight, depending on where I decide to end the story. If you'd like to be on a mailing list to be notified when the next book is out, please contact me. In the meantime, I will have other completed material that will be published in the near future. Please check it out while you're waiting for Mouse to return.

-- Rob

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers