Mouse Bk. 06 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,566 Followers

His husky, baritone whisper, right in her ear, was now as loud as thunder.

"Tell me you're a virgin, Mouse."

"I'm a virgin," she squealed, almost breathless in anticipation.

"Tell me you want your brother's cock to be your first."

"No, Michael."

He brushed his cock against the back of her thigh, while holding her panties aside with one hand.

"Say it. Say it, or I'll call Mom and Dad in to see what a slut you are."

"No, Michael."

"Say it, slut."

He said it louder, now, almost loud enough for them to hear him. She had to say it, or they would be caught. She had to tell him what he wanted to hear. She had to admit it to him, out loud.

"Yes, Michael."

"Yes, what?" he whispered into her ear.

"Yes, I want you to take me."

"How? Tell me. Say it."

"I want you to fill my virgin cunt with your cock."

"Whose cock?"

"Yours."

"Whose?"

It was a hushed growl now, an angry command.

"Yours. Michael's. My brother's."

"Say it. Say it all."

"I want..."

Slap.

"I want my brother to fill my virgin cunt with his cock, my brother's cock."

Then his cock was finally in her. With one long, sudden, deep stroke, he plunged into her. She grabbed a fistful of sheet in each hand, wailing loudly, before burying her face in the pillow to muffle her deafening, tortured sounds. His cock, in one stroke, filled her to her limit. She felt his balls slap against her thighs as his cock went in to the hilt.

His bulk pressed down on her, forcing her down into the mattress. The weight of him, combined with the awesome strength of his hips, threatened to crush her beneath him. Her wail continued, unending, until his hand found her mouth, clamping over it, almost silencing her.

"Sh. Do you want Dad to come in and find you with my cock inside you?"

Mouse panted with excitement into Michael's hand, until she recovered enough from the sensation to shake her head no with fast, short, sharp motions.

"Then be quiet while I give you your birthday present, dear sister."

He started to move inside her. He slowly pulled his cock from her, then rapidly thrust it in, slowly out, then rapidly in, over and over. Each time he entered her she squealed. Each time he withdrew from her, she moaned. Her big brother was an easy, patient, experienced lover, no rutting, fumbling teenage boy. He took his time, whispering to her throughout his easy assault.

"Do you like my cock, baby sister?"

"Do you like being fucked?"

"Are you sorry you've been such a little tease?"

"Is it all you thought it would be, Mouse?"

Her answer to every question, when she could form the simple word, was yes.

Eventually, his patience reached its limit. His pace increased. His hands found her shoulders, squeezing them almost painfully in his powerful grip as his hips thrust and drove against the soft pillow of her ass, smashing it ruthlessly, faster and faster.

"You're so fucking tight, Mouse, you're such a fucking tight little virgin."

"Am I, Michael? Am I?"

"My little sister is such a sweet, tight, fucking little virgin. Fuck yes. Fuck yes."

He rolled on his back, rolling her with him, staying inside her while turning her to face the ceiling.

"I'll fuck you like this, now, so that if Dad comes in he'll see my cock way up inside you."

Mouse let out a long, tortured, soprano wail. One of Michael's hands covered her mouth again. She almost bit him.

"He'll see what a slut his little girl is, loving her brother's cock as her birthday present."

Michael's hands found her breasts. They entirely encompassed them, covering them, pressing them down hard into her ribs. Her nipples exploded with bolts of pleasure, searing her with something akin to a gratifying pain that she never wanted to end.

Mouse moved, now, for both of them, arching her back quickly, using her body to writhe and twist on his cock, frantically moving every way she could in an effort to feel his cock everywhere inside of her. She felt the orgasm growing now. She felt her body responding to her brother's mighty hands and cock and thrusts.

Her sounds were more subdued, more breathy, as she fought them back, while loosing herself on her brother's cock.

"Now you get my real present, Mouse. Now you get my birthday present to you."

She knew he was ready to come. She could tell by the guttural tone in his deep voice.

"Give it to me, Michael. Give your virgin sister your gift."

He groaned loudly. His hips swung up violently, driving into her, matched with a violent, bestial groan.

"Take it, Mouse. Take my cum. Take your brother's cum."

He bellowed the words straight into her ear as she grinned, shrieking with him, in love with the mere though of being filled with her brother's cum.

"That's it, baby, fill me up. Fill me up, Michael. Fill your virgin baby sister up."

His finger tips dug into the flesh of her tits as he came. His mouth went crazy on her neck, his tongue flailing wildly over her, while his hips held her suspended in the air with his cock driven as far up inside of her as any man ever could. He held her there as he emptied himself into her, until he was completely spent.

He lowered his hips to the mattress again, while Mouse kept moving on him, moving his cock inside her. He panted into her ear, resting, before resuming his movements, his cock still hard, thrusting, helping, urging her body on.

"Come for me, now, Mouse. Come for your big brother."

One hand drifted down her belly, further down to touch her. She opened her eyes, lifting herself, to watch, to see in the bright moonlight where her brother's cock disappeared inside of her, and where that loved, magical, beautiful hand wandered down to touch her, pulling her panties further aside, finding her engorged, tender clitoris.

The feel of one fat, strong finger circling and pressing on her clit triggered explosions that wracked her body. She made no pretense any more of controlling her screams.

"That's it, my little Mouse. Scream for your brother. Scream so Daddy hears you."

That thought drove Mouse completely over the edge. Her body shivered and quaked, out of control, convulsing with a force she'd rarely felt. She could feel her cunt grabbing and tearing at Michael's cock inside of her, almost as if it were trying to tear it off and keep it forever.

The next sensation she recognized was the feel of Michael's hands marauding all over her, over her breasts and belly and thighs, pinching her nipples, wandering around the lips of her cunt. She smiled at the ceiling, lost in his loving, exploring, energetic touches. Her own small hands found his, touching them gently, following them in their excursions across her racked body.

"I love you, Mouse."

"I love you, too, Big Brother."

"Happy birthday."

"Thank you, darling. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Mouse turned to kiss him then, first nibbling on his lip, then opening her own mouth wide, consuming him and letting him consume her, while knowing that she should have kissed him like this twelve years ago.

* * *

Michael awoke in the dark night. A terrific thunderstorm had rolled in. Raging torrents of rain lashed at the window, punctuated by wails of the wind. It was that time of year. Storms always came through, in the afternoon, the evening, or, failing that, in the midst of the night.

Mouse was nestled under his arm, breathing evenly into his chest. He moved his other hand to hold her closer, to needlessly shelter her from the storm outside. He stroked her arm, gently, admiring the sight of her perfect little body. Not perfect, he admitted, but perfect to him, and for him.

"Happy second eighteenth birthday, Mouse," he whispered in the night.

Michael stared at the ceiling for an hour, wondering if all of their time together would be like this. He wondered how long he could do this to her, make her come like this, make her enjoy his body like this. He knew she could do it to him forever.

He fell back to sleep with that word echoing in his thoughts.

* * *

Michael awoke with the feel of Mouse's mouth enveloping his erect cock. He opened his eyes to be burned by the morning sun, blazing fiercely straight into his face.

"Jesus, did the sun always hit you like that in this room?"

Mouse hummed a yes into his cock, unwilling to let him go. She moved gently back and forth, holding his shaft at the base with a ring formed by her fingers, squeezing it tightly whenever she descended on him.

"Aren't you afraid Dad will come in and catch you? Catch us?"

Mouse freed his cock, then, to giggle.

"Why? Will Daddy be jealous?"

His cock was instantly in her hot little mouth again.

"You fucking incestuous minx."

This time she giggled with his cock head still between her lips. Michael lifted his head to watch her for a moment, then surrendered, lying back, relaxing, letting her do whatever she wanted.

"A virgin shouldn't know how to suck cock like that, Mouse."

She pulled her mouth from him again.

"What did you think I did to satisfy the boys, if I wouldn't let them fuck me?"

He could almost hear the grin in her voice, before she puckered her lips to blow a stream of air over his wet cock. Michael exhaled in appreciation. Mouse was a genius with his cock.

* * *

Mouse worked feverishly on her brother's shaft, laboring intently to reward him for such a wonderful performance the night before. It was a great performance in so many different ways, she thought, the acting, and the fucking.

Michael lay back, whispering one word, over and over to himself. At first, Mouse couldn't make it out. With time, with effort, the word became louder and more forceful. He didn't even seem to realize that he was doing it, he just kept saying that one word, over and over, in rhythm with Mouse's efforts.

When she could make it out, when she understood what he was saying, she redoubled her attack with newfound energy, forcing the word from his lips, sucking it out of his body through his cock, through her love for his cock. He repeated it over and over and over again, for her.

Eventually, as she brought him closer to orgasm, she slowed. She paused. She teased him. She wanted to make him last, so he would keep saying it. She wanted to listen to him saying it over and over again for as long as she could. It became her favorite word, more important than anything she'd ever heard, anything he'd ever knowingly said to her.

She touched herself, easily coming with him, when he filled her mouth with his glorious seed, while shouting the word over and over so loudly that it reverberated throughout the house.

"Forever, forever, forever..."

* * * * *

— From the author —

Please remember to vote or leave a comment. If you vote, please realize that anything less than a five, even a four, is a bad vote. If you have something negative to say, make it intelligent or I'll delete it. If you have a question make sure you include a way for me to contact you.

I do love to get comments, and will always reply to sentient people.

If you really liked this story, please favorite me as an author. It helps me to get more readers, and gives me a reason to keep writing.

— Rob

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,566 Followers