Mouse's Maiden Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers

"Fuck!" exclaimed Zach in disappointment.

"So, I choose?", asked Kolya.

I nodded, suddenly feeling less powerful as I handed him the decision.

"Do you have hair?" he asked.

I pushed my hair behind my right ear with my hand. Then I understood what he meant. "Of course!" I exclaimed indignantly.

"I like shaved pussies", he said wistfully, "I decide to let the Sugar make cunnilingus with you, and then I have high honour of taking my Mouse's virginity".

His words were like a bullet through my abdomen. It was real; it was happening. I blurted out, "After duty, come around to Tranquility". I turned, propelled myself through the open hatch, and swung myself into the Columbus Module to my rack of experiments. I grasped the handles attached to the payload rack, and took a series of deep breaths, trying to slow my raised heartbeat.

****

The rest of the day was ordinary: carrying out various tasks, talking with the Mission Control Centres, and documenting the experiments. When all was done, I swam back aft through the Station. Zvezda hummed quietly to itself, far too big for me alone. I stripped off my polo shirt, trousers and socks. I propelled myself to my observation window, and caught the reflection of my slim form in grey-marl vest and knickers floating over the Earth. I wanted to be in my underwear ready for my colleagues, to give myself less of a chance of backing out. I wiped my hands and face of the day's grime. Then I pulled myself forward again through the Station, swinging through the port hatch of the Unity Module into Tranquility, where the Cupola sat like great nipple on the nadir berth, pointing down at the Earth.

It wasn't long before I heard a knock on Tranquility's open hatch. Kolya was floating just inside Unity with Zach beside him.

"Permission de monter à bord, madame le capitaine?" announced Kolya jokingly.

"Accordée, mon colonel", I called welcomingly.

Kolya then Zach pulled themselves into the module, spreading out to settle on opposite sides. I sensed their eyes on my body, and I felt the nipples of my small breasts nuzzling through the cotton of my vest. Zach had the same idea and had also stripped into his matching grey two-piece underwear. I glanced at the slight bulge in his shorts, and I wondered whether I was ready to do this. Kolya was still in his flight suit.

Kolya turned to me, "My Mouse, we have been talking, and..." he turned to Zach, gesturing that he continue for him.

"Er... well, you see the physics of it — sex in microgravity, I mean — it can be difficult", said Zach, taking over, as if he was an expert in space sex. He glanced back to Kolya who was illustrating the issue by making a pistoning motion with his clenched fist and forearm.

"So", Zach gulped and continued, "We reckon the easiest way to do this is for one of us to hold you and anchor you to a surface, while the other one... well, you know".

I nodded nervously, and brushed my hair behind my ear. I needed him to stop talking and to get this started, before I changed my mind. "Zach, kiss me", I panted hungrily, my belly doing flips inside me.

After a moment of hesitation, Zach pushed himself across the module. I braced myself for his impact against me. We turned and twisted around each other, holding onto a handle above our heads. His free hand ploughed my hair, while I placed my palm on his athletic, beating chest. Our eyes locked, and we kissed slowly and beautifully. I wrapped my legs around his waist so that we didn't move apart. I closed my eyes and kissed him again. It felt like diving into the pool and wriggling through the water as far as possible before coming up for the first stroke, the first breath.

I broke away from Zach's warm lips, sucked in a breath, and applied a little pressure to his chest through my palm. He released the handle and floated slowly away from me. I released my hold, inhaled again, and pulled my vest over my head. Microgravity and my small, round breasts meant that I didn't feel the need for a soutif, a bra. In fact, the microgravity seemed to make them perkier than ever. A shiver went through me, and my nipples stiffened.

I let go of my vest, letting it shimmy away to my side. I took hold of the handle again, and my outstretched arm pulled my breasts even higher. I beckoned Zach back to me, and we were soon kissing once more, his hands engulfing my breasts, massaging them.

My arousal surged from deep within my utilitarian knickers. I pulled myself away from Zach's lips to gulp down a breath. He kissed my neck, and my skin tickled with static electricity. He moved to my left nipple and began to suckle on me. I felt warm, serene.

I looked up to see Kolya smiling at me from across the module. He had unzipped his flight suit to the waist, but hadn't stripped any further. I beckoned him by cupping my right breast.

"Viens!"

He needed no persuading as he slid into the wall beside me. With my free hand I took his shoulder and eased him down onto my right breast. The two men suckled greedily at my breasts. I threw my head back, and pushed my chest into their waiting mouths. My free hand stroking the embroidered white-blue-red of the Russian flag on Kolya's shoulder.

I luxuriated in their mouths and hands on me for a long time. I was realising the pleasure of what I had been missing all these years. Eventually, Zach moved off my nipple to kiss me gently on my lips.

"Are you ready, Mouse?" he whispered tenderly.

My body rippled from my virgin pussy out to all of my fingers and toes. I nodded at him, and my hand moved into the straw hair on the nape of Kolya's neck, who continued to suckle from me.

"I'm going to take your panties off", Zach continued.

I nodded again.

"Hold her steady for me", he said to Kolya.

Kolya moved off my taut, saliva-covered nipple, and moved behind me. He anchored himself with one hand, and wrapped his other hand around my ribcage. "You can let yourself free, my Mouse", he whispered in my ear.

I released my grip on the handle, floated out a bit, only to feel Kolya's arm holding me firmly to his chest.

Zach's fingers were looped into the waistband of my knickers, around the hips. As he tugged, my legs were pulled up and out, pitching up into the centre of the module, with Kolya holding me, behind and below. I looked down along my body, over my little breasts, heaving with arousal, to see Zach retreating down my thighs with my knickers, revealing the thick tangle of my dark pubic hair.

Kolya's fingers toyed with ma touffe, my tuft. "I think my Mouse needs a haircut", he suggested.

"Real women have hair", I told him.

His hand skimmed back over my belly, to cup my little left breast, obviously a territory in which he was more comfortable.

Zach pulled my knickers over my feet and I watched him float back across the module, clutching his prize like a naughty student who had raided the girls' changing room.

Kolya nibbled my right earlobe. "It will take more than a little forest to stop me fucking you".

My body quaked with arousal, and I emitted a deep, audible sigh of pleasure.

I felt Zach take hold of my knees. The impact pushing my naked body more into Kolya's flight suit.

"Kol, take off your jumpsuit", I said huskily to him.

He clamped his thighs around my hips, so he could still hold my naked frame while he pulled one arm then the other out of his flight suit. His bare arm, covered with fine blonde hair, encircled me again, and he moved his legs away to wriggle out of the suit.

Zach was kissing the tops of my thighs, with one hand holding my knee, and the other curling his fingers into my tuft.

Kolya completed the difficult feat of shifting out of his flight suit, and pulled himself firmly into my back. I felt the power of his chest against my back, and the bulge of his cock against my derrière, transmitting its heat through the fabric of his underwear.

Kolya massaged my breast, and brought his mouth to my ear. "My little Mouse, you must open wide for him if you want your present."

I slowly opened my legs into a 'Y' shape. Zach wriggled to keep hold of me, and seized my hips in his hands, pushing his face into my belly. I felt his warm breath fogging my skin, gently chafing the turn of my mound with the neck hem of his t-shirt.

As I held myself open between my comrades, the filtered air of the module enveloped my exposed sex, and I knew I was hot and wet.

Zach kissed down my belly, through my tuft, and over the head of my valley. Warm sensations rippled back and forth through my body. When his lips reached the top of my pussy, I quivered in Kolya's arms. Zach gently kissed all around my naked, open crotch, and I met each kiss with trembling. He then kissed up and down my pussy and my bodily reactions continued for each and every touch. Then I felt his tongue make one long, curled lick against my outer shutters. I threw my head back onto Kolya's strong shoulder and emitted a cry, sigh, moan and gasp all rolled into one single, primal vowel.

Realising my hands were free, and I was being tethered masterfully by Kolya, I wove the fingers of one hand into Zach's hair as he lapped at me a second time, then a third time. I threw my other hand back against my forehead in an attempt to retain composure, and then slid it back behind Kolya's neck.

Zach's tongue eased passed the shutters of my little house and pulled up, lathing the edges all the way to the top. I shuddered and moaned without being able to control myself. I felt Kolya's bulge nuzzle my ass, now harder, more obvious.

"I have stoyak... a pole for you", he whispered lewdly in my ear.

I stroked his neck. "Oui... ah oui!"

Zach moved position on me, curling one arm under around my waist and clutching the opposite hip. He went into a positive yaw over me, before steadying himself with a hand on my thigh. He quickly regained his position and continued lapping my pussy, pushing the apex of his tongue slightly deeper into me with every turn. Then Zach edged a licked finger into me in graduated steps. I tried to control my breathing and relax myself to admit him. His finger began to slick in and out of me, well lubricated by his saliva and my wetness. He began to lick me again, above his finger, and I felt him begin to coax my bud from her hiding place.

I find it difficult to describe how it felt to float naked in microgravity between my two friends as they held me and gave me pleasure. My body relaxed, and allowed Zach to work me into higher states of arousal. I kissed Kolya with my gasping, open mouth, leaning into him, feeling his cock against me. Zach removed his finger, reapplied saliva, and assigned two fingers to my joy. My virgin passage strained to accommodated him gladly. I knew it was unlikely he would make me bleed anyway: I was a long-distance runner in my late twenties, and well past virginal bleeding.

Zach showed the kind of endurance necessary in an astronaut, grappling me around the waist and working hard in a low-oxygen environment. He had licked my little bud free of its hood, and I squirmed in Kolya's arms as Zach circled and tapped it with the tip of his tongue. As he did so, his two fingers mined me more hurriedly. I knew my little body was searching for a way to come to orgasm, but I did not want to come as a virgin.

I tapped Zach's scalp gently, and he looked up, along my body. "Merci beaucoup, Zach, thank you", I sighed at him, "I think that I am ready for Kolya". I knew that I was very wet and a little stretched, and I hoped that it was enough.

Zach propelled himself up me, his hardness grazing my leg. I pulled him to me, and kissed him hungrily, tasting my musky flavour on his lips. I plunged a hand lustfully into his shorts and caressed his stiff cock.

"Merci", I whispered into his mouth, and he answered me with guttural sigh.

I ministered to him for a couple of minutes of gratitude, before turning to Kolya and saying, "Kol, I want you to deflower me. I think that I am ready". A myriad thoughts rushed my mind, and I remembered something that, in my anxiety, I had forgotten to say earlier, "Do you have a préservatif?"

"Hah!" Kolya erupted with a belly laugh that vibrated through me. "No, my Mouse, I not expect to need prezervativy in space".

I had already thought that they might not have any condoms, and knew what I needed to say. "Kol, promise me that you will pull out of me, don't come inside me", I requested awkwardly.

His mouth was against my ear. "Trust me, good pilot always knows when to pull up." He must have quickly realised that reassurance was better than bravado, and said, "I understand".

I released my hold on Zach's cock, and knew that they were silently nodding manoeuvring plans to each other. Zach slipped behind me as Kolya pulled away. As we moved into this new docking configuration, mine and Zach's bodies rolled and yawed, anchored only by his grip on the handle. As our motion came to rest, I turned to watch Kolya peeling off his white t-shirt to reveal his toned physique. The elongated bulge in his matching white boxer shorts was unmistakable. My heart raced as he pulled them off his taut body. His fully erect cock proudly danced in the microgravity, and I wanted him.

Kolya let his underwear float away from him, and leant into the opposite wall, pumping his cock slowly with his hand for me to see.

"I want you make my khuy wet with your mouth, my Mouse", he demanded.

He propelled himself across the module, my eyes transfixed on his cock. In an awkward configuration he propped himself so that his cock hovered near my face. I stroked his length with the knuckles of the back of my hand, and could feel him delight at my touch. I copied him, by curling my fingers around his warm flesh and gently pumping. I drew a sigh from him, and I felt powerful. All the while, Zach was underneath me, kissing my shoulder blade tenderly, caressing my left breast, and grinding his cock into my hip.

I manoeuvred Kolya above me with his joystick, and pitched my mouth up onto his delicious cock. Not knowing what to do, I kissed and licked and sucked, guided only by the wistful sighs of my pilot-cosmonaut. I made sure to slather his length with copious saliva to make him ready for me.

Eventually, Kolya moved around me, his glistening cock retreating, so he could hold my gaze. "My dear Mouse, are you ready?"

I nodded. There was no way I wanted to back out now.

"OK. I enter you very gently. If you want me to stop, shout 'stop', OK?"

I nodded again.

He then had a wicked grin on his face. "But if you want it harder or faster, you say it."

I appreciated his giving me control: he was an expert who must have fucked many women, and now he was going to fuck me. With his hands, he walked down my body, taking time to kiss and nuzzle the sights on the way, sucking both my nipples, and tonguing my bellybutton. He grasped my hips, and I felt the tip of his cock nudge my entrance.

"Mouse?"

"Oui. Yes. Do it!" I urged him.

I felt the head of his cock ease me open. Kolya was being tender and gentle with me. Although Zach had stretched me with his fingers, a greater expansion was now needed. Kolya pushed in a little bit further, and I tensed up at the tight intrusion. I let out a grunt and my head lolled back, accidentally bumping with Zach's head. Zach held me fast, while Kolya grazed the lips of my entrance back and forth with just the head of his cock. It felt delicious.

Kolya asked, "Does that feel good?"

"Mmm..." I nodded.

Kolya paused, and then slowly pushed into me, going deeper. I felt myself opening to him as he tunnelled me. Every fibre of my being was engaged on his cock. He retreated from inside me, and then returned a little deeper, retreated and returned.

"Bravo, my Mouse is not a virgin any more!" Kolya declared.

Zach kissed the side of my left cheek from behind my head.

"Take me to the Cupola", I requested.

Kolya plunged deeper into me, making me moan wildly. Then, with our six hands, we walked and pulled our way head first into the cosy metre-and-a-half extension on the underside of Tranquility. All the way, Kolya's length was locked inside me. As we dived down into the Cupola, Kolya pushed the lever and we were bathed in sunlight as the shutters moved robotically from the outside of the seven large, clear windows. There below our heads was the Earth in its marbled glory, as we arced around the west coast of Africa. I gazed down upon it, a view that always moved me. Our heads and shoulders were now suspended in this beautiful bubble, granting us a 360° view. Kolya now seemed to be below me, and Zach above, but then I realised that these relative positions were meaningless as we clustered together in microgravity.

Kolya slowly drew himself back from inside me. Then he plunged into me again.

"Ah oui!" I breathed, my neck strained up, my eyes on the planet below. Kolya slowly repeated the action again, and again, while Zach massaged one breast and then the other, his lips moving on the nape of my neck. Warmth flooded my body, and I found once more the serenity I sought.

"Kol, I want faster", I breathed.

He grinned at me, and gave a quicker thrust of his cock into me.

"Ouff!" I was being fucked. I was being fucked in space, fucked into space. My once-virgin cunt was being stretched as never before. I curled my legs around Kolya's waist to hold him to me, without realising that I was presenting myself to him for deeper penetration.

Kolya's hands moved to my shoulders, and he pulled himself into me, fucking me deeper than before.

"Nguuuh!" I mouthed at my impalement. My heart raced, my body tensed and I threw my head back. Before I knew what had happened, Kolya gave me a second profound thrust.

"Uuuh!" I cried. It was too much, I began to unwind my legs from Kolya's waist. Then I stopped, my mind was overcome by my body, and instead I tightened my grip on him. I willed him to fuck me like that again.

He did. I moaned, clenching my eyes shut, only opening them to see my beautiful world below me. I realised that mon clito was fully exposed to him: there was nowhere to hide from the intensity of his ravishing.

He fucked me again. I was washed with pleasure, getting more used to his strokes deep into me and his impact on my defenceless bud. Again he delved me, and again.

I knew I needed to push myself further — test myself — just as I do when I run marathons. My mouth was dry, but I begged him, "Fuck me harder, Kol!"

"O da, my Mouse!"

I felt his grip tighten on my shoulders, and he propelled himself into me with force.

"Fuck!" I screamed. He pounded me again. "Fuck me!" Harder, faster and deeper, he plunged into me. "Baise-moi!" In space, no one can hear you scream your most base desires, and so I mouthed my obscenities into the confessional of the velvet void.

My whole frame began to tremble, as Kolya repeatedly fucked me so deep and hard that I couldn't think. My body didn't stop trembling, but began shaking violently under Zach's restraining arm. I felt an involuntary spasm make me clamp myself hard around Kolya's cock. I trembled and groaned.

I realised what was happening, and I screamed, "Je viens!" to the planet below me. I came harder and stronger than I had ever experienced before. As I wished, my eyes were fixed on the world floating below. My mouth was opened so wide that I could swallow it whole.

The tremors continued to flood my helpless little body, but Kolya didn't relent from fucking me. My spasming pussy only slightly hampered him, his grunting showing that it served to increase his pleasure. I wanted to tell him that he could stop, that I had come, but couldn't say it. He continued to fuck me deeply with a ridiculous smile on his face.

Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers