Mouse's Maiden Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers

A few more strokes into me, and Kolya suddenly pulled his cock out of me hard. The sensation of immediate withdrawal was intense. It sucked my breath from me, leaving me with a void, a vacuum, between my legs.

Kolya held my shoulder with one hand and reached for his swaying, swollen cock with the other. I watched in fascination as his cum came in hot, creamy spurts onto my belly, and pirouetted across it in the microgravity.

Happy and breathless, Kolya pulled himself onto me and kissed my nose. "Merci, my Mouse", he panted. He relinquished his hold on me, and floated contentedly backwards into Tranquility, trailing a small stream from his cock, as it squeezed out the last drops of his seed.

I was suspended like a rag doll in Zach's arms, still quivering with the aftershocks of my joy. "That was so sexy, Mouse", he breathed from behind my ear, and kissed the side of my neck.

The milky spirals twisting over my skin were like nebulae, the cloudy nurseries of nascent stars — the contours of my body, the curvature of my space and time. Exhausted, I gazed at this working out of the first principles of my sexual experience moving upon me. A spinning clump of Kolya's cum tickled up the rise of my right breast and tangled itself around my taut nipple.

****

I could have slept there, naked, content and exhausted in Zach's arms as the sun set once more. I observed our orbit trace down the Western Ghats above my head. I closed my eyes, and, when they reopened, Kolya had returned in front of me, above me, below me, beside me — I couldn't orient myself. He kissed me gently, lovingly. His left hand was grasping the rim of the Cupola, while he shifted along me so he could mop up his cum with a hygiene wipe in his other hand.

"Released-liquid drill", he chuckled over my ear.

I recalled the procedure for capturing and containing liquids. It had been drummed into us in training: droplets of liquids floating free in the modules could damage sensitive electronics. I gave a belly laugh, never thinking that the drill might be activated to clear away globules of cosmonaut cum orbiting my naked body.

I nuzzled my face into Kolya's raised armpit, kissing the coarse blonde hair, tasting the salty sweat of his exertion.

"My Mouse?" Kolya whispered huskily, slightly above my head.

"Yes."

"You are a lady. Tu es vraiment une dame", he began.

"I am still your Engineer Mouse: nothing has changed", I told him, afraid that he meant to feminise me now that he had deflowered me.

"Of course, but what I mean is... our Sugar has his pole for you too... so if you are not tired, you maybe help him", said Kolya rather tenderly.

I became aware once again of Zach's erection pushing into my buttock through his shorts. It had always been there, and I had been thoughtlessly pushing myself into him for support. I knew his aching need against my skin.

I turned my head to Zach. He had prepared me by lapping at my pussy. He had held me firmly and tenderly throughout, and he had let me orgasm against him, into him. He felt so calm behind me, spooning me in microgravity.

I breathed gratefully back over my shoulder, "Zach, I want you to fuck me now".

He inhaled deeply, and I felt his body shiver against mine. I rolled in his securing arm, wrapping my arms around his torso and crushing my breasts into his chest. Our eyes locked, and we kissed longingly. I pulled my legs around his waist, clasping him with all my limbs. Our groins thus aligned, I teased his clothed cock with the exposed lips of my pussy, demonstrating my offer to him.

Suddenly, Zach released his grip on the rim of the Cupola that had anchored us for so long. I don't know what made him let go, whether his muscles had become fatigued, or whether the feel of me on him had made him lose control. The Tranquility Module spun around us, and all I could do is cling to him, kissing him and rubbing myself into him.

We came to a halt across the module, where Kolya had positioned himself as a buffer to catch us. I unwound myself from Zach, as Kolya held him.

"Spasibo, Kol", I thanked him with a kiss, as I plunged my right hand into Zach's shorts, grasping the warmth of his hardness. Kolya kissed me passionately, while Zach sighed under my hand. I felt like Venus, the goddess of love, ruling these two powerful men of the heavens.

"Make him wet with your mouth", Kolya suggested.

I slid down Zach's body, and tugged his shorts down. His erect cock danced for me in the microgravity. It was only the second cock that I had looked at properly. It was different: straighter and a little darker than Kolya's, and circumcised. It glistened with expectant dew. I added his cock to my survey, and to my mouth. I sucked him gladly, revelling in my new-found expertise, Zach sighing his approval.

I let my legs pitch up into the centre of the module, holding myself onto Zach with only my lips around his cock and my ranging hands trapped underneath his t-shirt. It might have seemed odd for anyone else to see a Russian cosmonaut so tenderly hugging his NASA flight engineer to his chest while I explored the latter's cock with my tongue. Yet, to us, we were comrades trained in teamwork and mutual reliance; indeed, this was the warmth we had made for each other in the coldness of space.

Zach's hands were on my arms pulling me up him. He kissed me, and rolled me into Kolya's chest. He pushed himself off me, and as he floated back, pulled his shorts and t-shirt off. Zach's body was beautifully honed, and his cock swung proudly before him, his own little drum-major. He kicked off the far wall and swam to me. I prepared my surface to be impacted by him, thrusting my small breasts out to cushion him and parting my legs to catch him. He landed hard against me, pushing me into Kolya.

"Remember, don't come inside me, Zach", I told him.

He kissed me hard to signal his acceptance. With his left hand folded around my neck, he took his cock in his hand and brushed it in an S-shape over my pelvis and between my hungrily parted legs. A shiver ran all over my naked frame as he teased my pussy by stroking the head of his doubly moistened cock against its lips. I parted my legs wider, and threw my arms around his shoulders, trying to pull him up into me. I longed to feel the sensation of being stretched open by another cock.

Unlike Kolya, he didn't inch into me, but pushed his full length inside me in one continual movement. My head fell back into Kolya's shoulder as I emitted a drawn-out sigh to accompany my filling and stretching. I felt Zach's lips kissing my throat.

"You feel so good, so tight and wet", murmured Zach appreciatively.

Without moving my head from Kolya's shoulder, I sighed, "You feel so good inside me".

I felt Kolya chuckling behind me, but his laugh was warm and appreciative. Zach eased his cock back within me, and then forced himself hard back into me, sighing to himself as he pushed.

I sensed his urgency, and grabbed him by the hair, lifting my head and his so that I could look him in the eyes. "You can fuck me hard, Zach. I can take it."

He took my hips as he drew back inside me, then returned with a violent thrust. Without stopping, he pulled back and fucked me again, hard and fast. I realised that I had unlocked a deep need in him as he roughly mined me again and again with swift, deep strokes.

Sex with Zach was different to my first time. Both of my astronaut's cocks felt the same inside me — their hot stretching and filling of my newly colonised pussy — yet they used their tools in such different ways. Kolya was all experience and control, while Zach was a lover of urgent passion. I looked at Zach as he fucked me: his eyes were closed and his face contorted with physical concentration. I understood that he must be working out his frustration over his fiancée, using my body to meet his psychological needs. I felt compassion for him: I wanted to meet his need.

I curled the fingers of my right hand into Zach's dark hair. "Fuck me, Zach!" I whispered huskily.

He continued to pound into me, as Kolya held me fast. I knew what I needed, and I wound my legs round Zach's waist, so that he could delve deeper into me. He didn't disappoint. I screamed as he thrust into me more deeply than Kolya had managed to do. I moaned with each subsequent stroke. My burgeoning was now exposed to his impact, as I pushed myself to find an orgasm.

"Ah oui, baise-moi plus fort!" I screamed.

Whether Zach understood my French plea or not, he gave me what I wanted, and fucked me still harder. My pussy was throbbing as he stretched me and penetrated me deeply, and my clito tingled almost painfully. Zach was grunting with a mix of pleasure, exertion and urgency. I felt Kolya's arm having to tug me down after every violent fuck I received, as he struggled to keep us anchored.

I suddenly found my secret key. Zach struck my button with intense force, and it triggered an earthquake that devastated my tiny form. I screamed my primal cry into the side of Kolya's neck. My pussy contracted hard around Zach's cock, and held him so fast that he gasped. My abdomen depressurised as if it were a compromised airlock, and my lungs quivered breathlessly. My toes curled, and my hands clenched into tight fists, raised out to my sides like a crucifixion. It felt like my hair stood on end, my scalp tingling, as if I was an antenna transmitting my wordless joy to the universe.

"Uhngh!" I gulped as Zach ripped his cock out of me. With his left hand on his forehead and his right hand pumping his cock, my All-American Superman floated naked before me.

I looked down at his swollen working cock. His eruption upon me was as if it were filmed in slow motion. It was like a sci-fi spaceship going to lightspeed as the milky stars streamed past. Zach's galactic cum shot up my left cheek and hit the white curtain of the empty payload rack behind us. He offloaded a second spurt into my left breast and Kolya's shoulder. A third ejaculation swirled onto my belly, and then he was too far from me: his subsequent cum fountaining slowly towards the module ceiling, as he drifted away.

Zach, in his frustration, had stored up much more cum than Kolya. I marvelled at the beauty of his semen dancing over my skin — on my abdomen, over my breast, across my chest, up my neck, across my cheek and into my hair.

"Are you OK, my Mouse?" Kolya's voice was tender.

I nodded weakly.

"I need to let you go now", he told me, and pulled out from behind me and manoeuvred me safely into the wall. I watched him cross to Zach, who had crumpled, exhausted against the opposite wall.

"You are homosexual? You shoot your sperm on me!" Kolya remonstrated.

Only to get the tired reply, "Sorry, man, I couldn't control it".

It wasn't long before the men resumed domestic duties, with Kolya tenderly wiping down my body, and Zach collecting his cum that had pooled against the ceiling and on the rack curtain.

When they had bagged the wipes for disposal. I reached out for my comrades and pulled them to me. I kissed childishly all over their cheeks, chins, noses and mouths in a grand tour of hungry gratitude.

"Thank you, my dear friends", I breathed, "You have helped me become a woman, a goddess. You have given me my dream".

Kolya sank down to take my right nipple in his mouth, and Zach followed onto my left. I held them to me, with my hands in their hair, pushing my breasts into their mouths. My entire sex was still hot and aching from its joy.

I held my men for an age, and then pulled them up to me. "Thank you. This has been special. I want tomorrow to be normal. I am still your Engineer Mouse. I want you to take your clothes, and go back to Harmony now".

Kolya scanned my eyes.

"I'm OK, Kol. Go now", I told him.

They gathered their clothes, and soon I was alone in Tranquility, but feeling the opposite of the module's name, flooded with emotions that I had long hidden.

I needed my perspective. Still naked, I swam into the Cupola, pushing my body against its large central window, suspended in space. I gazed on the blue expanse of the Pacific, the perfect curvature of Mother Earth that held all its children close.

"Bonne nuit, mon petit monde. Ta Souris te sourit." I smiled the benign smile of the Mother of God.

****

Our life together continued — Kolya, Zach and I carried out our mission. I felt that Kolya was perhaps a little more affectionate for me, but he said nothing.

Two nights later, Zach arrived unannounced in Zvezda. We had sex and I didn't orgasm. We realised it was wrong, and he left. I spent almost an hour, curled up over the Zvezda observation window, hitting it and crying, before achieving the realisation that I need not personally take on Zach's frustrations.

A week went by on board the Station, my experiments were progressing well, and things felt as normal as they could feel. The standby crew from the next Soyuz arrived after a tricky eight-hour docking manoeuvre with the Pirs Module. Kolya switched bunks with me, so that he and the newly arrived Russian cosmonaut could share Zvezda, while Zach, I, and the two new NASA and CSA astronauts bunked together in Harmony. Relegated to fifth flight engineer, I could focus more on my experiments, and the busier Station felt more like a scout camp.

A month flew past at 27,500 km/h. Zach, Kolya and I stood at the hatch of the Poisk Module dressed in our white Orlan spacesuits, with our three newer comrades in shirt sleeves at the zenith hatch of the Zvezda to see us off.

"Good luck, Commander", said Zach, gripping Kolya's hand.

"Take us home, Kol", I said as I kissed him lovingly on the lips.

****

Our Soyuz re-entry capsule burned a streak across the sky. There were two parachutes, bracing for impact, braking rockets firing, and we were home.

Zach was whisked away by NASA, but Kolya and I had time to share one proper dinner together as we regained our gravity legs. He hugged me tight, and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, my Mouse. If any man hurt you, I will kill him."

****

I saw Zach again in New York, eight months later. We ran the marathon there side by side, and then spent the entire weekend making love in my hotel room.

"Mouse, you pulled me through a pretty rough patch there. Space was mighty cold until I lay in your warm arms."

****

I am on standby for the next expedition if needed. I swim now to remind my body of the delights of floating free. I slept with Dario, a handsome Italian fighter pilot, a couple of times, but told him I wasn't interested in a relationship. I think he took it fairly well.

I haven't changed. I am still your Mouse. Now that you know my story, you know that I am also a goddess.

Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers