All Comments on 'Mouth to Mouth'

by MarciaRH

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Nice story

You write well and I love good dialog that is funny and a little bit off from what we normally see here. Good ending also, with something left to each persons imagination as to how it works out.

MalePatternBoldnessMalePatternBoldnessalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Nice buildup, fantastic dialog, great sex. I'll be reading more of your stuff.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 13 years ago
A Hot Time in the Cold Town Tonight!

I'm having a yin-yang reaction to this story.

The positive side:

I like the sex and the feel of working on the road, as well as great setting. All in all a well-written story about a fun layover.

The negative:

The Marcia character's is a selfish, immature twit.

Between smuggling the joint and various other antics, it sounds like she's pulling stunts like she's still in college, even though she's got a little too much on the line to risk that sort of thing.

As to her getting pregnant- stuff happens, but she backs into things way too much pleading absence of malice or intent. It's disingenuous BS

I wouldn't buy from a six-year-old, much less a grown woman of thirty.

Richard's an idiot to be bonking ladies without wrapping his rascal.

His character's too savvy to be doing anything that stupid, barring a prefrontal lobotomy or crank abuse.

I'm an ex-sailor and roadie and yeah, been dog-ass tired/drunk enough not to care about that sort of thing. No matter how horny I was, even in my heyday in my early twenties, I crashed alone so I wouldn't have to answer for what I did while un or semi-conscious.

Jeanette's a boon companion while wasting time and money but seems to have problems protecting her own interests. OK, so she got married and doesn't really feel it anymore with her hubby, does she have to get fired from her job lezzing with a guest where she works?

I mean, it could almost be a Jim Thompson short of what happens when a bunch of bored, desperate folks decide to listen to the bitter angels of their nature or the Bad Idea Bears from Ave Q.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
What a great story.

So well conceived (ha!) and written. And no rehash here; it's all fresh. The erotic aspects were glowing hot. Satisfying indeed.

Sure, I had a preference for the way it could work out. I'd have very much enjoyed following the couple of my own choice further. But I appreciate that this was an interlude...three people at crossroads. Don't ask, don't tell.

Well done.

GE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It doesn't take much for her to cheat.

I didn't like her at all.

DrbicDrbicalmost 13 years ago
Fun Story!

Really fun story. I can't wait for the second installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Talk about double standards! Didn't take much for her to go from wanting to go home to Nick to cheating like she accused the young guy she danced with.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 13 years ago
Well written, but ...

Too long. It is really two different stories; both involve a young "career" woman on a business trip. In one she gets involved with a man who impregnates her and in the other she gets to explore her bi-curiosity.

The back story is very well done. Her visit to the bar, her almost being picked up by a guy she can't quite say "no" to - first rate. Her hooking up with the ex - no, retired Marine - is a bit overdone, but okay. She clearly doesn't have enough control over her hormones - we've seen that from the start - to insist that he use a condom. Stupid - but it happens all the time.

What is not at all in keeping with the character the author develops in the first couple of thousand words is this complete indifference to (1)the possibility of pregnancy [why isn't she finding some drug store to walk to so that she can get Plan B?] or (2) the reality of pregnancy - she just goes on with her newly discovered alternative sexuality.

And that - obviously, there are bi-curious people, and sometimes (I suppose) such people are really taken with what they find on the other side. It stretches suspension of disbelief too far, however, that two virgins (so far as FF is concerned) suddenly fall in lust even while one is hanging on to her MF persona

So - pick your story, and tell it. You did very well - just keep it to one line or the other. Two story lines get too complicated

ONOURL8ONOURL8over 12 years ago

A wonderful tale. Maybe it's unmanly of me to enjoy a romance. Like most guys I'm usually here for the raw kinky porn. But your writing really pulled me into the story. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Romantic Story

This was THE most romantic literatica story I have yet read. It is a beautiful story. I love the love, and feelings involved between the characters. Too bad Marci and Richard could have shared a life together with Baby, but Oh well!

I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good, good story, well written, enjoyable to read. Add more words about the sex!

roveroneroveronealmost 9 years ago
Really enjoyed it...!

Likable happy-go-lucky characters, enjoyed the dialog, and HOT sex-a bit of everything-nothing more to ask for!

Admit a bit uneasy feeling their first time, barebacking-thinking '...really?' and as another comment mentioned thought of Plan B also;didn't foresee

the cake in the oven,but it IS fiction.

Gave it five, and will check out your others.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

That was a fun read.

BalboaboyBalboaboy9 months ago

You are a marvelous story teller. One of the best until it became 2 women. Not opposed to lesbian sex but it doesn’t excite me. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous