All Comments on 'Move'

by j3zza

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PutterBoyPutterBoyabout 16 years ago
Nice job...

Well done. Good composition and pacing. Nice buildup to doing the deed. Liked it a lot.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Absolutely fantastic. This story was brilliant. I really enjoyed the build up and the characters were great. Ending was slightly sad but I can see why it was necessary. Lovely.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 16 years ago
The sex is hot, but more than that...

the characters are believable. Good job. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent but left me wondering

Why couldn't it go on between the two of them?

silkybibluesilkybiblueabout 16 years ago
great work

thouroughly enjoyable, well written, god character development and damn hot to boot ! i had the feeling of being there in the moment like it was hapening to me, great job..

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Great, at first

Loved the story and wish that you would have left it at the high point. Having them go seperate ways was disappointing (although I bet more realistic). I love a good love story.

Lady_BlackhawkLady_Blackhawkover 15 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story, as I have loved all of your stories! Great job and keep up the writing! I'm looking forward to more!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
Wow! Intense.

I loved the tension building in this. I know I'm a total sap for saying this but I screamed for a happy ending for those two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

What a Beautiful ending to a beautiful story.

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

This was a great story...maybe a sequel? That would be so cool.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 11 years ago

I can see why they couldn't stay boss and employee, but why on earth did they not become a couple ? They obviously loved each other and the age difference was not really that big.

alexmusgravealexmusgraveabout 11 years ago
ending?

Like Timothy said, why? It didn't have to be a fairy tale, happily-ever-after, but the separation and abruptness had no explaining logic. As good and well-thought-out the rest of the story was, this was the only disappointment.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 11 years ago
WHY

You had me hooked until you separated them..........they deserved the fairytale ending. I am a sucker for happily ever after.

adjoaqadjoaqabout 9 years ago
wow!

This is one of the best stories I've read on here. And trust me...I've read a lot. I loved the build, the way it was written and how the whole thing went down. Simply brilliant!

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story five stars worth until the ending. It ended poorly. Why couldn’t they have stayed together? Why have an Irish ending? This story read as a love story, UNTIL THE POOR ENDING. hHow can you start out so great and end so rotten. The only thing that I got out of this was wasted time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous