Movie

Story Info
Wife cheats for first time.
2.5k words
3.69
86.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe she was thinking about doing it. She barely knew him. She met him online less than a week ago. He was smooth, and gentlemanly with just a hint of naughtiness. She had probably even been the one who started the naughtiness. What possessed her to suggest she was a sexual creature, she wondered.

But then she couldn't believe she had let him kiss her. She had met him at a park -- a public place, what could that hurt? He had gently taken her hand while they walked. Then, after a curve in the path with no one around he had turned to her, gently run his hand along her cheek, and kissed her. He didn't ask; he just did it. And she let him. The kiss was sweet, and gentle, yet urgent, and hinting at more -- a great deal more. 'God, I am wet' she thought to herself, stunned that a single kiss could do that to her. She was a grown woman, with children and a husband, and here she was in a park, a virtual stranger making her knees weak from one kiss. Her tongue sought his out. 'Oh Lord, he knows he has me, what am I doing?' she thought. She knew she would see him again, wherever, whenever he wanted.

He was such a gentleman again afterward, and she was shocked she was disappointed by it. Every woman dreams of being treated that way. Yet she knew she wanted more and was scared by it. She also had a suspicion, a feeling in her gut, ('well,' she thought, 'a little below the gut') that he isn't really the gentleman he shows himself to be. The kiss, however gentle, hinted at something much more urgent, maybe even darker. And it was that hint that had made her so wet.

He wanted to see a movie, early in the day while her kids were in school and she didn't have work but her husband did. The timing wasn't really a surprise; it was the same when they went to the park. The surprise was the movie. It did not get very good reviews and wouldn't be in the theater more than a few more days. And who goes to see a romantic comedy at the 11:30 a.m. first showing of the day on a Wednesday? Then it occurred to her -- they will likely be the only ones there but they may not be. She knew she shouldn't go. She knew she would.

She nervously parked her car at the nearly empty lot of the multiplex. She saw him in the lobby. He had already purchased two tickets. He made no move to buy popcorn. 'Humph, so much for the gentleman,' she thought. But she knew she wasn't there for a movie and popcorn, or at least she now began to desperately hope that she wasn't.

The entrance to the theater was in the back. Upon entering, he immediately led her to the center of the back row, below the projector room. If anyone came into the theater they would have to turn their head immediately to see them. He had positioned them for maximum privacy despite being in a room that could seat 400 people. Not likely 400 people should happen to have decided to see this particular not-very-good-movie on a Wednesday morning. As she thought about fooling around with him in the theater with the potential that someone might come in, her nervousness and her excitement grew. Embarrassed, she realized her scent was obvious. She was blushing as the lights went down in the theater.

She would kid herself that she had no idea why she decided to wear a skirt with a blouse and matching bra and thong panties. But she knew why. She felt decadent and sexy just meeting him at the movie no matter what might happen, so she dressed the part, at least underneath.

The lights dimmed and previews started. After only a moment or so of anxious anticipation, he leaned over to her, brushed her cheek with his hand, and whispered into her ear: "You look wonderful." Then, after a slight pause, while brushing her ear with his lips "and very, very sexy." He then guided her face to his and kissed her, just like in the park, except this time his lips parted sooner and she was more than ready to meet his tongue with her own.

Lost in the kiss, she was disappointed when he broke it off. Her disappointment was replaced with shock though when he whispered in her ear again.

"You are so sexy. Stand up, take off your panties and hand them to me."

She hesitated, looking at him slightly confused and slightly hurt. Did he really think she would do this? All they have ever done so far was kiss. But in the light of the movie she saw his smile. At first warm and comforting then she saw the devilish gleam in his eye. He looked so handsome; his kiss was so tender yet sexy. She knew not only that she would do it, but that she wanted to.

While still sitting, he took her hand in his and guided her to standing. She slid her sandals off, standing barefoot on the movie theater floor. For a moment she thought about how disgusting that floor must be and what a tramp she was that she was about to do this. But do it she would.

He sat back in his seat so he could watch her. She reached under her skirt, hooked a thumb in either side of the waist band of her thong, and shimmied her hips slightly as she slid the panties down her legs. She stepped out of them carefully, not yet ready to surrender all of her modesty in this public place, but sure enough, she handed them to him. She almost didn't notice when he felt the smoothness of the silky fabric and the moistness she knew was there before sliding them into his pocket. She was sure she would not be getting that pair back. She shuddered.

He invited her to sit back down. Gladly, she thought. Standing in the theater, whether or not anyone else was there, having just removed and handed her panties to a man who is not her husband, was uncomfortably embarrassing for her. Yet she knew she was sopping wet.

He reached down to the ankle farthest from him and caressed it with his finger tips. Then she felt him start to lift it. She assisted him and he guided her bare foot to the back of the seat in front of her. Mortified, she realized he wanted her to prop her legs up and apart, giving him free access to her sex. He lifted her other leg. It seemed to move of its own accord; however, and soon there she was, legs spread, skirt sliding up her thighs, seemingly on its own. No, she realized, it was her hand pulling up her skirt, revealing her freshly shaved, bare sex to him. Her lips were swollen and glistening with moisture in the soft light of the movie.

She wanted to touch herself. She no longer cared who watched, she needed relief, badly. Sensing this, he moved in to kiss her, distract her for just a moment. Then, as the kiss increased in intensity, as their tongues fought for space against each other, she felt his hand on the underside of her thigh just above her knee. His fingers, with only the slightest of touch gently circled their way up her thigh towards her lips. From underneath, they grazed ever so close to her puckered rosebud but slid past to gently run the length of her lips towards her clit. She almost came when they touched her clit ever so gently. Swollen, throbbing, it longed for attention. The fingers, however, moved. The kiss continued.

His fingers left their tease of her clit and slid back down between her lips, pressing a little this time, picking up moisture. He slid them the length of her sex and in this wanton position he had free access. He completed the trek ever so slowly and continued towards her other hole. 'He wouldn't,' she thought, 'not now, not so soon.' She was both relieved and disappointed when his fingers ever so lightly grazed and teased her bottom. All thought left her, though, when he slid back up between her lips and inserted two fingers deeply within her and his thumb found her clit. She gasped as he broke the kiss, pressing her hips up to meet his fingers and his thumb, and an orgasm racked her as he whispered in her ear "cum for me, Lisa, cum hard." She did.

As she began to slowly recover, gasping for her breath, she watched as he removed his fingers, brought them to his own lips and then one after the other sucked her juices from each finger, unmistakably savoring her taste. Then he stood and stepped to the corner of her seat facing her. She could see the unmistakable bulge in his pants. She was mesmerized by it. She put her feet down and began to sit forward on her seat. He unbuckled his belt, she reached for the hook of his pants, then slowly unzipped them. They fell to the floor.

Her face was now a foot away from his boxers, tented from his semi-erection. It seemed so large from this vantage point. She could feel heat emanating from his crotch, or that may simply have been the heat rising within her again. She reached up with both hands and gripped the waistband of his boxers from both sides. She slowly slid them down. Nearly fully hard, his cock strained against the fabric until the waist band began to push it down. The shaft, lit by the soft light of the movie, began to come into view for her. An inch, another inch, another, and another, and another.

She found herself involuntarily leaning in, wanting to get closer to the object of her desire. Then although she knew it was going to happen, she jumped a little when it leapt free, no longer confined by the boxers. As close as she was, she was surprised at its size, the heat it gave off, the circumcised head bobbed before her, menacingly yet invitingly. It should have been ugly to her, yet it was beautiful and scary at the same time. She knew that thick, hard cock knows only one thing - fucking. The man attached to it may make love, he may cradle your face when he kisses you, caresses you, makes you feel special. But this, this throbbing, hot shaft with its pulsing vein and mushroom head is all animal lust.

She was drawn to it. She reached up with both hands. One hand wrapped around the shaft, the other slid up his thigh to cradle his shaved sack. The theater was cold and his balls were hiding a bit, but her warm hand coaxed them down while she stroked the thick, hard shaft with her other hand. Her eyes never left the beautiful, thick cock before her. Without thinking about it or even realizing she was doing it, she leaned forward and kissed the head, catching the slight taste of pre-cum as well as taking in his scent. It didn't smell good or bad, but it smelled of man and it excited her further. She took in another lungful through your nose and was intoxicated by its essence.

She sunk as much of him into her mouth as she could, trying to take it all but failing before she started to gag and backed off a little. She ran her tongue all over the head before sinking it back deep into her mouth. He held her head this time, forcing her ever so gently to take a bit more into her mouth towards her throat. He held her there as she started to gag, but just for a moment and before letting her back off. She now wanted to take more, it was important to her. She sunk down on it again and this time he pushed his hips forward to meet her. Again and again. As she was anticipating, looking forward to taking his seed in her mouth, down her throat, he pulled away. For the first time in what seemed like hours but was only moments, she looked up at him and away from his manhood, a pleading look in her eyes. She was desperate now to give him the pleasure he gave her.

He guided her to her feet and kissed her again, deeply, his teeth bumped hers or maybe hers bumped his in an effort to push their tongues as far into the other's mouth than was possible. He gently guided her around so that her back was to him, kissing and licking her neck. Her knees began to give way; she reached back with both hands to catch herself on his hips. He reached insider her blouse, easily sliding her flushed breast from the cup of her bra. He took the nipple between his thumb and his forefinger and gently yet firmly massaged it. She couldn't believe it could become any harder and more sensitive, but it did. She held onto him for fear of falling.

He took her hands from his hips, steadying her, then guided her to facing the seat she had just been in. Bending her over, he placed her hands on the seat back. She braced herself as he lifted her skirt over her bottom. She felt him run the head of his cock up and down her slit, moistening it, and then it happened. In one thrust, he buried himself deep inside her. Then again, and again, and again, with an animal fury he drove himself deeply within her. She came almost at once, weakening at the knees and elbows. He held her at the hips to keep her from falling and continued his assault.

After only a few moments, he buried himself and held there, pumping his cum deep inside her. After his spasming stopped, his grip weakened and she collapsed into the chair before her, barely getting the hinged seat down before landing on the floor. He stood there, now half hard, glistening with their mutual juices. She looked first at his cock -- it continued to look beautiful to her. Were she not so exhausted, she would have taken it back into her mouth and savored the taste of the love they had made. She looked up at him, he was smiling at her. The devilish gleam still present, but yet his gaze was warm. There was no malice, no evil intent, merely a loving playfulness.

He pulled his clothing back together and she regained her composure and stood on shaky legs. He kissed her sweetly, then, with no word said, led her to the ladies room, his cum dripping down her thighs, so she could clean up before heading home. When she emerged, he was gone. She was confident she would hear from him, and shuddered involuntarily at what he will do with her next time.