Movie Night

Story Info
Life, love and passion.
2.6k words
4.42
16.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The use of the word "daddy" in no way reflects an actual incestuous relationship. It's just a bit of kink for the characters.

* * * * * *

The tall man turned on the shower and stepped inside. He stood under the spray and moaned in pleasure as the hot water soothed him. He heard the shower curtain move and he turned, letting the water pound on the back of his neck. He smiled at the pretty lady who stepped in.

"Hi Baby."

"Hello my love, long time no see." She giggled. He rolled his eyes and wriggled his eyebrows comically. They had just spent the afternoon together, making love, talking and smiling at each other. Acting like they hadn't been in love for years. She hugged him and he turned her so she was standing under the water. She gasped at the heat then gave the same moan of pleasure he had.

She stood limply, enjoying the heat. He slipped his hands to either side of her face. His palms cupped her jaw, his thumbs stroked her cheeks ad his long fingers wrapped around the back of her neck. He tipped her head back, gently soaking her hair. He leaned over and kissed her mouth lightly, then nibbled her lower lip. Her fingers came up and tangled in the hair on his chest.

When she was panting and pressing against him he broke the kiss. She whimpered, "That's not nice!"

He just laughed. He picked up her shampoo with one hand and turned her with the other. He poured a generous amount on the top of her head and set about working it into her hair. He covered every inch with a rich lather and massaged her scalp. She swayed with pleasure. Then he stopped.

"Done."

She turned, closed her eyes and lifted her arms to begin the process of rinsing. "Thank you baby."

He grinned and reached for her. He stroked breasts. She squeaked in surprise but didn't stop him. He rolled her nipples between her fingers, teasing her as she rinsed her hair. When she finished she slipped her head back down and glanced up at him through her lashes. She smiled innocently.

He laughed. "I don't think so little girl!"

"Whaaat?" She was the picture of innocence.

He frowned at her. She sighed with a small pout. He turned around to pick up the soap and grinned to himself. Soap in hand he turned back to his lover. He switched places with her and set her so her back was to him.

"Put your hands on the wall, baby, spread your feet." His voice was soft and, as always, she was unable to resist him.

She did as she was told, supporting herself lightly with her hands. He soaped his hairy chest, creating a thick layer of bubbles and pressed against her back. He rubbed her back with his lather covered fur. She groaned. His lather hands slipped around her body. He cleaned her thoroughly. Every inch and every crevice.

He slid his fingers between hers as he washed her hands. Tickled her armpits, makign her giggle and squirm. He stroked her throat, cupped her breasts and washed her belly. His front scrubbed her back as his hands moved over her. He skipped her pussy and bent down to wash her legs, tickling the bottoms of her feet.

His hands worked their way up. He stood behind her again and cleaned her ass. He cupped her cheeks then slid her fingers between them. Long slow strokes up and down the length of her crack. He pressed against the wee rose bud, making her moan. He moved his soapy hands to her puss and washed it thoroughly. He caressed every fold, pinched and pulled on her lips and paid close attention to her clit.

He held her up with one arm while he teased her clit. She came with a small scream and he pulled her backward into the water to start the process of rinsing her. He moved his hands over her, stroking away the bubbles.

She turned and looped her arms around her neck. "mmmmmmmm I love showers with you darling." She smiled into his eyes and then kissed him passionately. "And now it's my turn!"

"Yeah man it is, " he spoke softly, smiling down at her, "I can hardly wait."

She grinned and pulled his face down to hers for another kiss. He bit her lower lip. She moaned and kissed him harder. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to bite her neck hard, then he shoved her back, gently.

She gasps and sways a little before opening her eyes. "Daddy, you are a wicked man!" As he laughed at her she picked up the soap. She lathered her hands. "Bring that gorgeous bald head down to my level please!"

He lowered his head and she gently scrubbed his scalp. She tickled behind his ears then tipped his chin up. With two fingers from each hand she washed his face. She stroked his forehead, from the center out to his temples. She moved down his temples and over his cheek bones. She washed his face carefully, avoiding getting soap anywhere that might be uncomfortable. Her eyes never left his while she did, even when he closed them in pleasure.

She stroked his throat and he stood straight again. She ran both hands down his right arm after scrubbing his armpit. She washed his hand while he rinsed his face. She scratched his palm lightly with her fingernails. It took both of her hands to cover one of his in lather.

One hand chased the other across his collar bone and down his other arm. Unable to resist touching her he stroked her cheek with his free hand. She smiled up at him and re-lathered her hands to do his chest. She ran her fingers through the thick mat of hair. She teased his nipples and scrubbed his belly.

She knelt and ran her hands up and down his long legs. The back of her hand brushed his balls and he sucked in a breath.

"Turn please." Her soft voice caressed him almost as well as her hands.

When his back was to her she gripped an ankle and tugged gently. He lifted his foot and she cleaned it. Then up the back of his leg. His other foot and leg were washed in a short but sensual time.

She knelt upright and began to wash his ass. She kneaded his cheeks, lifting and separating them. She ran her fingers over the crack, from his sac all the way up to the small of his back. She did it repeatedly, lingering at his little hole. He shivered. She used the water cascading down his back to rinse him. Then she replaced her fingers with her mouth. She bit his bum, giggling when he jumped. Then she spread his ass open and licked him from just above the hole to the small of his back. She buried her face in him and tongued the little pucker while she stroked the flesh between her tongue and his balls. He moaned, his cock starting to thicken.

She stopped.

"Turn please."

He groaned but did as she asked.

Lather covered, slick hands gripped his balls lightly. She rolled them around in her hands. He moaned and stroked his hardening cock. She lightly slapped his hand away and grinned up at him.

"Okay mama." He spoke softly and contented himself with watching her.

She washed and rinsed him. Then she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock between her lips. She bit him hard, like she was going to take a chunk out of him, like he loved. She immediately soothed the spot with her tongue. She did it again and again until the head was purple and swollen. Until the look in his eyes changed from amusement to hunger. She started working on taking him into her mouth. He helped, pushing his cock into her face.

Her hands on his balls, her mouth on his cock – her tongue working him over – and the hot water pouring down his back drove his sense of pleasure though the roof very quickly.

His knees grew weak as his balls tightened. "Watch out baby, I'm gonna cum!" As usual, he tried to pull away. She made him stay and he exploded in her mouth. Globs of hot cum hit the back of her throat, filled her mouth. She swallowed every drop and cleaned his cock.

She stood and rinsed her mouth in the spray of water while he leaned against the wall, catching his breath. She turned off the water and took his hand. "Come one baby, let's go watch our movie." He wrapped her in a huge towel and rubbed her dry with the soft terry, teasing her while he did it.

She kissed him hard in thanks. "I'll get the stuff we need, Daddy."

"Ok little girl." He grinned. The nickname was a bit of kink for her. He towered above her 5'8" with his 6 foot, 7 inch frame. He was the only man who ever made her feel little. She zipped off to gather things. He dried off and went to start the movie. He sat in his big chair in front of the TV and arranged a large cushion so that it sat between his feet. He settled back to wait for her.

He didn't have to wait long, she came back shortly, carrying a tray. On the tray was a small bottle of skin cream, two tall glasses of green tea, a couple of thick sandwiches and a hairbrush. She set the tray on a small table beside his chair and handed him a plate.

"Here baby, I hope you like it."

"Of course I will, little girl. Sit down now." She curled up on the cushion between his feet and he handed her a plate and a glass. They ate and drank while the movie played. She pretended to drool all over Hugh Jackman and he laughed.

When they were done their small snack he handed her the cream. She shifted so that she could put his foot in her lap and she started rubbing the moisturizer into it. He picked up the brush and began the slow process of untangling her freshly washed hair. She massaged his feet until she was moaning from the feel of the brush moving rhythmically over her scalp. His feet were forgotten.

"Come on up here," He stopped brushing and pulled gently on her hair. She grinned and climbed into his lap. She curled up against him, reveling in the soft hair in his chest and the strong arms he wrapped around her.

They settled in to watch the rest of the movie that way. His cock twitched, grew a little as she absentmindedly stroked his arm and snuggled closer.

He kissed her forehead. She lifted her face and he kissed her mouth. He sucked her lower lip into his mouth and nibbled on it. He did the same with her upper lip. She moaned as his hands came up to cup her head. His mouth moved over her face, biting her chin, kissing her cheeks, nose, eyes and back to her mouth.

He kissed her long and deep, plundering her mouth as if it'd been years since he last tasted her, not a couple of hours. She was whimpering with need and moaning in pleasure when he tipped her head back and moved his mouth to her neck.

He sucked on the soft flesh, almost hard enough to leave a mark. Little nibbling kisses up and down the column of her throat left her breathless. He tipped her head forward and bit the back of her neck. She was putty in his hands but she mustered enough energy to touch him. Her hands slid into the thick hair on his chest. It was an obsession of hers. She stroked him lightly as he nibbled on her collar bone.

She whimpered, his mouth was driving her crazy. His big hands were splayed across her back, holding her up while his mouth roamed over her.

"Please!"

His voice was hoarse, low, "Please what, baby?"

"NOW PLEASE!" She moaned, wriggling against his hardening cock. He could feel her juices flowing, wetting his cock. He growled low in his throat. He pushed her, gently, to the floor and arranged her on her hands and knees. He drove his cock deep into her in one stroke, driving her face and shoulders into the floor.

She yelped in pain as he bottomed out, but was quickly moaning in pleasure. She slipped a hand under and pinched her clit. She came immediately, a small scream ripped from her throat.

Her hot, wet cunt gripped his cock tightly. Massaging him, almost sucking on him. He slapped her ass hard, making her cum again. Then he pulled out. She felt lonely for the 30 seconds it took him to flip her, wrap her legs around his waist and drive back into her.

She smiled at him as he fucked her. She slid her hands up his chest and neck to stroke his cheeks. She pulled his mouth to her and kissed him deeply. He moved slowly, with long strokes while they kissed. He broke the kiss and they gasped for air.

She moaned, 'Oh I love you so much!"

He smiled, pleased, "I love you too Mama."

He covered her body with his, chest to breast. He gripped her shoulder with one hand and slid the other down her body. He grabbed her ass cheek and pulled her ass open. She came again, waves of pleasure washing over her, as he suddenly started stroking deeper.

She was completely lost in the feel of him. The heat of him. He was lost in the feel of her. Soft breasts pressed against his hard chest. The firm ass cupped in his big hand. But mostly they both were lost in the feel of his big cock playing in her hot, wet tunnel.

He moaned as fire pooled in his belly, signaling his oncoming orgasm. His cock swelled and he pulled back to move harder, deeper. She thrashed beneath him, hips rising to meet every thrust. He dropped his hands to the floor on either side of her and she pulled her legs up, wrapping them around his ribs.

Hard, fast, short strokes. His cock swelled more, exploded as he thrust into her one last time. She squeezed his cock with those little internal muscles, milking him, drawing his orgasm out. Between the two of them cumming she was full to overflowing and she could feel the hot fluid drip down her ass. It gave her ideas.

His sweat dripped from him to rain on her. She giggled as she was pelted with the droplets. He sat back on his heels, his cock still in her, her legs sliding to his waist.

"Wow, mama."

She grinned. "Yeah. Wow!" She tightened her grip with her legs. She lifted her torso and wrapped her arms around his neck. She fell back, pulling him down with her. She kissed him hard, just as hungry for him at the end as she was at the beginning. She poured every ounce of love and want into that kiss.

He broke it gently, "Whoa little one, I need a rest! And so do you." He tugged her to her feet with him and took her to bed. He cuddled up to her back. She felt comfortable, protected and well loved as she snuggled back against him.