Movie Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into his dark,brown,bedroom eyes and told him," I feel like you have taken me to heaven and back."

First Mike gave her a slow sexy kiss. Then he said,"Now comes the best part."

He began to grind his hips against her still swollen and throbbing clit. Chris could feel his massive cock sliding against her slick cunt lips. She desperately wanted to feel him inside her.

Then reality stepped in and slapped her in the face. She knew she wasn't using any birth control because her and Joe were wanting to start a family.

She pleaded breathlessly,"Mike wait. You know I'm off the pill so you better use a condom. There are some in the drawer of the night stand."

The Ten inch stud opened the drawer and removed one of the foil packets.

"OK," Mike replied. Then continued,"But then you have to do something for me."

Chris's curiosity was peaked as she replied,"What?"

Mike reached down and picked up the white, silken sash from her robe.

"Let's play. Put your hands up over your head." He told her.

Chris knew Mike had a kinky side that was a great match to her submissive one. She willingly placed her hands up near the thick, brass rails of the headboard. Her lover quickly secured her wrists to the rails headboard. She lay there now helpless and vulnerable. She loved it.

Mike leaned down and kissed her, and began to once again grind himself against her. He lubricated his giant meat with her wetness.

Chris's pussy was even hotter now. The bondage had taken her to a new level of arousal, as her juices coated Mike's pole.

Mike placed his cock head at the opening of her treasure cave and began to press against her with his weight.

Chris pleaded,"Mike wait the condom remember?"

"I want to make you cum on my cock first so that I can watch you lick your juices from me while you give me a bj OK?" he asked.

Chris enjoyed tasting her pussy juice off a hard cock and replied,"You know I love that. OK."

The tanned stud began to work his hard prick into his former girlfriend's pussy. Chris could feel her lips spread for him as he began to enter her.

"God you are so big! So fucking big!" she told him.

Mike relished the compliment and buried more of himself inside her. She was helpless to resist his powerful thrusts. After about Five strokes, he was fully inside her. He leaned down and gave her a lover's kiss while holding himself deep within her tender loins.

The combination of his tongue kiss, combined with his huge cock inside her, sent Chris over the edge. She began to cum violently on his throbbing meat. To spur her further on, Mike ground his hips against hers, pressing against her clit.

She came again for her lover and told him," You are so good to me. So deep inside me." She hooked her ankles behind Mike's knees and raised her hips allowing him better access to her wide open womb.

Mike knew she was lost in the throes of ecstasy. He freed her wrists and Chris wrapped her arms around him. They kissed loudly and wildly while they shared each other's souls.

Chris regained her composure and said,"I want to suck your cock for you."

Mike again kissed her deeply, then paused and looking into her eyes said," There will be no bj and there will be no condom."

"Mike don't you'll get me pregnant," she begged.

"If it's a baby you want then I will be the one to give you one and not some little punk!" He growled.

With that, he once again began to drive himself deeply into the young woman's fertile pussy. This time however there was no tenderness; only raw unbridled passion.

Chris struggled against him but to no avail. He was too strong. His cock was too good! She felt herself losing control again as the orgasm grew deep in her loins. Mike put her ankles over his broad shoulders and began to punish the tender folds of her pussy. Before she realized it her body was awash in waves of passion again. Reason had left her mind. Mike was pulling almost all they way out and then slamming all the way back in, using his entire Ten inch length. Chris could feel him rub over her g-spot, then slip past her cervix and into the untouched depths of her fertile womb.

"Cum for me," he told her.

The slut hand taken over in Chris and she wimpered,"Fuck me Baby! You are so deep in my pussy! It feel s so good! Make me your slut!"

Mike gave her what she asked for and pummeled her cunt mercilessly. Her pussy was making squishing and burping noises as he plowed into her again and again.

Chris groaned like a bitch in heat saying,"Oh God! I can't stop cumming. You're making me fall in love with your cock!"

She dug her nails into his back and hung on for the ride of her life. She could feel her pussy lips stretching around the bottom of his humongous cock. It felt incredible to her and she wanted more.

Mike drove his entire length into her and held himself there. He looked into her sky blue eyes again and told her," Here's your baby Chris."

Chris could feel his cock begin to swell deep within her; and then he began to squirt his hot cum into the forbidden depths of her fertile cunt.

She could feel squirt after squirt of his potent seed, shooting deep inside her. Not only did she not resist but the sensation was so incredible that she came with him.

When he finished, Mike kept Chris's ankles held over his shoulders. She knew what he was doing and she didn't care. He was holding her hips up in the air, letting his sperm run even deeper into her.

After awhile he released her legs and laid down beside her. Chris rolled over to face him and kissed him deeply with her quick tongue.

"Mike you are incredible," she told him

He answered,"Yeah but come Monday, you will be back with Joe."

"Joe who?" Chris giggled.

She took her engagement ring off her finger and set it on the night stand. Then she spoke ever so softly to Mike saying," I think I need to return that ring."

12