Movie Rental

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she'd recovered a bit from her latest orgasm, she leant forward and as promised started licking our juices from my face. When she had my face clean, she leant forward, kissed me and got a surprise of her own -- I hadn't swallowed the last mouthful of our cum and as her tongue parted my lips I forced most of it up into her mouth. I wasn't sure how she'd react but figured fair was fair and after her initial shock passed, she licked her lips, swallowed and came right back down for more. She finally untied me and we curled up together but the knowledge that she had to get back home kept us from falling asleep.

We've gotten together many, many times since then and explored pretty much all our fantasies -- she's licked and fucked my ass just as I've done hers, we role play, mild bondage, spanking and of course -- still loving those creampies! I've got a wife that I still love and a lover that is everything my wife isn't. The last time we were together we were joking that we should figure out a way for my wife to meet her husband and maybe they'd hit it off. We laughed at the thought for a bit and then looked at each other with a "I wonder if that would work" kind of look. Who knows -- maybe we'll try it sometime and see what happens!

12