All Comments on 'Movie Rental'

by Tepin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Wish it were ME eating that Pussy

I really enjoy every sex thought in this story the cheating part would scare me, but it is well written. I am married to almost the same woman that the author is, although mine does like the occassional ass fuck and does like to blow me,but she WON'T swallow, I wish I could tell her to snowball me, I would be happy to swallow it. I really have to work to eat a creampie first she isn't really interested,then, after I cum, I'm not.

I don't have big enough balls to cheat on my wife like the author, but, for that kind of sex, I'd do it in a second.

Keep writing, you made my cock hard and my fantasies intolerable. Tomorrow is my day of the week for sex with my wife. I will try again to eat her creampie fueled by your writing...wish me luck. What a HOT story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

Disappointing. Sex is too automatic. Too fast. Lacks foreplay and teasing. Just right to it.

Three stars.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

The best of both worlds. They had been doing foreplay for months, so it didn't take long to get to the good stuff. I should hit an adult store to see if there is anyone with a similar notion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous