Movie Star Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So far Debbie, the fat guy said, you are definitely in the lead for the part. Spike is gonna love this footage. That is exactly what he is looking for.” Debbie reached for her glass and took a long drink from it.

Ed, who had been standing behind the sofa watching all the action, had taken his pants off. Debbie had not seen this since she was occupied. She leaned back in the sofa and took another drink. Towering above Debbie, Ed bent down and laid his long black cock on her shoulder. Startled, Debbie jerked again spilling more of her drink on her dress.

“Suck his cock Debbie” Will, the fat guy ordered. “Make sure you get this on tape,” he added. Debbie looked at Ed’s long cock and then at Tom who had come around the sofa and was leaning in real close to catch the action. Then she looked at the fat guy and Roy. Holding her glass in one hand she reached up with her other hand and slowly pulled Ed’s stiffening cock toward her mouth. She pumped his cock up and down as she pulled it to her lips. She laid her head back on the sofa turned to one side as Ed leaned down and fed his long cock into her mouth. The fat guy got up and walked over. He stood there watching for a while, then he slowly lowered his girth down to one knee in front of Debbie.

Debbie was holding her drink with one hand and Ed’s cock with the other. The fat guy reached down and flipped her pleated skirt up revealing her white panties. I noticed her panties appeared wet, then I remembered she had spilled booze all over herself. Debbie’s eyes grew wide and she looked shocked when the fat guy had flipped her skirt up. She released her grip on Ed’s cock and quickly tried to push her skirt back over her panties. The fat guy grabbed her wrist and held it as he again pushed her skirt up out of the way. Debbie was squirming around trying to keep herself covered. Finally Roy, who had come over and sat down next to Debbie when she started sucking Ed’s cock reached over and casually began unbuttoning her blouse. Debbie could not say anything with her mouth full of black cock. Ed was pushing his cock deeper into her mouth each time and she was trying desperately to push her skirt down and keep Roy’s fingers from undoing her blouse.

She was fighting a losing battle. One button popped off and went flying as she struggled. The fat guy was pushing her legs open and wedging a fat knee in-between her legs. Debbie’s eyes looked panicked. Roy had gotten her blouse open and was reaching in to grope her breasts in her bra. He pulled her bra up and her nipples, now rock hard and jutting out a good half inch or better looked fabulous.

“Damn, look at those nipples”, the fat guy said as he pushed her skirt again back up after Debbie had again pulled it down to cover herself. Roy quickly leaned over and sucked one of my wife’s nipples into his mouth. Ed was pushing his rock hard cock into her throat. The fat guy, having succeeded in getting his fat knee in-between Debbie’s legs ran a cupped fat hand up to her crotch and began mauling her pussy through her wet panties. “Tom are you getting this”, the Fat guy asked? “You bet I am,” was Tom’s reply. The fat guy grabbed Debbie’s panties and jerked on them and they came half way down her thighs. He jerked on them again and I heard them tear as he literally ripped them off her.

Ed announced, “I’m gonna shoot pretty quick here,” as his cock was now buried deep in my wife’s throat. His balls were banging back and forth off Debbie’s chin. Her nose was buried in his black pubic hair, as he pulled out and thrust in repeatedly. I was amazed that throughout all this, Debbie had held on to her drink with her one hand. I watched as the drink was sloshing over the glass and splashing on her bare thighs and the sofa. Her other hand was moving from the fat guy’s hand to Roy’s face trying to push them both away. Ed had one hand clutching Debbie on top of her head and one hand cupping her face under her chin. He had a good grip and was now fucking her mouth rapidly. He would pull his cock nearly all the way out of her mouth, then gripping her on top of her head and under her chin, he would thrust his cock into her mouth till her nose was buried in pubic hair and his balls banged off her chin.

The fat guy was able to get down on both knees after he had ripped my wife’s panties off and he replaced his fat hand which I could see had one finger buried in Debbie’s cunt, with his fat face. He was so fat, by the time he managed to wedge himself in; he had Debbie’s legs spread wide just so he could get down to her cunt. I could see him bury his face between her legs and I heard him noisily licking and sucking at her cunt.

I could still see her eyes were wide and had an out of control look in them. She was definitely out of control, with one tall skinny black guy alternately sucked her big puffy nipples into his slobbering mouth and another taller skinny black guy with his long black cock buried in her throat and a third short fat black guy gobbling her cunt.

Ed yelled out, “That’s it baby, here it comes. Swallow it all baby.” When he said that, the fat guy pulled away and said, “fuck man, when you said that I think this bitch came in my mouth, she is pouring down here.” He immediately fastened his mouth to her cunt again. I was beside myself. She must like it when someone cums in her mouth I thought. Why else would she get so wet when Ed said he was going to cum.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck,” Ed yelled as I watched his ass clench each time he shot another load of cum into my wife’s mouth. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and yelled at her, “open your mouth bitch and keep it open.” Debbie did as she was told and Ed grabbed his cock and pumped it toward her mouth. He had already shot several streams of cum into her mouth, but I saw one more shoot directly into her open mouth as he held his cock aimed at her wide open mouth. Then more cum drooled out and dropped into her mouth. “Now swallow that baby” Ed ordered. I could see Debbie’s throat move as she swallowed the last of Ed’s cum.

Roy had pulled away from my wife’s nipples and was taking his pants and briefs off as he went to replace Ed’s cock with his in her mouth. His cock was long and thinner than the fat guys. I figured it must be a tall thing, the tall guys had the long skinny cocks and the shorter guys had the fatter shorter cocks.

The fat guy was really making noise slurping and sucking at Debbie’s pussy. She had laid her head back on the sofa and was moaning in anticipated orgasm as he licked and wallowed in her cunt. She did not seem to fight much when she felt Roy’s cock rubbing along side her face. He was clenching his cock in his fist and rubbing it all over her pretty face. His pre-cum was pouring out and he was painting her face with the goo.

When Roy had coated my wife’s face with his pre-cum he clenched her hair and jerked her head back farther her mouth popped open and his long black cock slid in. He did not hesitate, but simply continued his inward thrust until his abdomen was pressed flat against her nose. I was impressed at how easy she made taking his cock into her throat look. Roy began a steady pumping action. He would pull his cock nearly all the way out then he would slide it all the way back in.

Ed had relieved Tom on the camera, and now Tom was stripping his clothes off. When he was totally naked he pulled the fat guy from between Debbie’s thighs and quickly moved to stick his cock in where the fat guy had been sucking. His cock slid in without any hesitation. He began matching Roy’s moves at the other end. Roy’s cock would slide into Debbie’s throat and Tom’s cock would slide into her cunt at the same time.

During this action the fat guy stripped off the rest of his clothing. He looked even fatter naked. His gut protruded and he had a fat ass as well. He did have one of the fattest cocks I had ever seen. I still could not believe my wife had managed to get her mouth open wide enough to suck it.

Tom and Roy were talking back and forth and trying to coordinate their orgasms so they could both cum in my wife at the same time. Roy announced he was just about there and Tom answered he was right with him. Then Roy began to howl and his ass began to clench, as I knew his cock was jetting cum in Debbie’s mouth. I looked and could see Tom had his cock buried deep in her cunt and his ass was clenching as well. They had managed to shoot in her at both ends at the same time.

Roy eventually pulled his somewhat limp drained cock from my wife’s mouth. It was still very long but it did not have the stiffness it once had. Tom had collapsed on top of Debbie and still had his cock buried deep in her.

The fat guy finally stepped over and grabbed Tom around the waist and pulled him back. Tom’s cock popped out of Debbie’s cunt and I could see the cum flow out and down the crack of her lovely ass. “Time for the relief crew Tommy old boy,” the fat guy said as he pulled him back from my spread-eagled semi naked wife.

Debbie lay there not moving as if she was exhausted. I am sure she had to be. The fat guy in all his naked glory easily pulled Debbie into his arms. He carried her limp form around to the side of the sofa and he laid her face first over the arm. It was as if she did not have the energy to resist.

Ed was capturing all this on the video camera and he focused on the fat guy jacking his cock back and forth as he stepped up to my wife’s form. He reached down, pushed her skirt up higher exposing her narrow waist and spread her legs as wide as he could and stepped in between them. Since she was facing away from me and I wanted to see what he was doing, and since his considerable girth made that impossible, I took a big big chance. I stepped out of my closet and walked to the rear of the sofa.

As I got there I could see he had his pudgy middle finger buried up my wife’s asshole. I could not believe he was going to shove his fat cock up my wife’s asshole. I gave him a concerned look and pointed at her ass. He simply waved me off. His cock was rock hard now so he pulled his fat finger out of her and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her lovely ass.

Debbie lay there almost as if she was unconscious. I could hear her moaning though so I assumed she was not. The head of the fat guy’s cock began to make a slight penetration. He reached down with both hands and clenched the cheeks of Debbie’s ass and pulled them outward in an effort to open her asshole more to allow his cock entry. Tom’s cum that drained out of her cunt would help with the fat guys cock going in.

Debbie was making more moaning sounds as the head of the fat guy’s cock pressed farther in. Finally the head of his cock popped inside of her. He maintained pressure and the fattest part of his cock began to inch its way in. I could see Debbie clenching her fists as his cock went deeper. Her moaning grew louder. He now had about one inch beyond the head of his cock buried. He pulled back just a little and then pushed forward again. This had to be the wildest thing I had ever seen in my life.

Just across from me was Ed, with the camera getting every inch of this up close. My wife, with her head turned toward the front of the sofa, was laying over the arm of the sofa, with her perfect ass turned up as a 300 pound fat black guy was slowly pushing what had to be the fattest cock I had ever seen up my lovely wife’s asshole. And I was standing just behind the sofa so I could see every inch of it.

The fat guy now had nearly half of his fat cock buried in my wife’s asshole. He pulled his cock nearly all the way out, then thrust his fat ass forward and managed to bury ¾’s of his cock up her ass. Then once more he pulled back out and drove his hips forward and this time his fat gut bounced off my wife’s asscheeks. He had buried his fat cock to the hilt.

Debbie was grunting and moaning with each thrust of his fat cock up her asshole. The fat guy began pumping back and forth. His fat gut shook each time he bounced it off Debbie’s ass cheeks. Ed had the camera so close he got bumped more than once by the fat guys gut as well. Finally the fat guy howled and he drove his cock deep and his ass clenched as he began pumping his cum into my wife’s ass. I stood there in literal disbelief. Debbie had lain there the entire time moaning and grunting with her fists clenched tightly, each time this huge fat cock had driven into her asshole. The fat guy stayed buried for some time and then he slowly began pulling his cock out. When the head of his cock finally popped out of Debbie’s asshole a river of cum followed it. The cum from her asshole ran down to her cunt. It looked like he shot a gallon up her asshole.

The fat guy then walked around to the front of the sofa and clenched my wife’s hair and pulled her mouth to his half-hard glistening cock. I stood shocked to see her open her mouth and he thrust his fat cock all the way inside. “Clean me up Debbie” he said. I nearly fell over myself as I stumbled back to my hiding place. I could see my wife sucking for all she was worth as if she was trying to get the fat guy to shoot another load in her mouth. And she was sucking this fat cock just after it had been buried in her asshole.

I watched Tom step over and fuck my wife’s asshole, then Ed deposited another load deeper in her asshole, then Roy fucked her cunt. All of them used her mouth to clean their cocks after they had deposited their cum either in her asshole or her cunt. In between time, she would be sucking on who ever stuck their cock in her throat. She swallowed more cum that way as well.

Eventually the guys were totally drained. My wife had been completely stripped of all her clothing at one time or another and was totally naked on the sofa. She had her head in Ed’s lap and had his limp cock in her mouth like a pacifier. The fat guy was sprawled on a chair and Roy was on the floor looking at the cum drip from my wife’s asshole and cunt. What little hair Debbie has around her cunt was matted with cum. Her face had cum around her mouth and on her chin. There was even cum in her hair. Tom was shooting video from all different angles.

Soon, Debbie asked in a totally fucked out voice what time it was. Roy answered it was 3:30 AM. Debbie sat bolt upright causing Ed’s cock to go flying with a pop from her mouth. “Damn, what will I tell my husband” she said as she began looking for her clothes. She picked up her torn panties and tossed them aside. She then grabbed the rest of her clothes and ran into the bathroom. Tom was right on her tail with the video running.

All the guys laid or sat where they were with their cocks all limp and empty. My darling sweet little wife had fucked them and sucked them into oblivion. She came out of the bathroom in moments exclaiming she only had time to wipe her face off and fix her hair. She was zipping up her skirt and buttoning her blouse.

“Will you call me Mr. Dingle and let me know what Spike thinks about the audition” she said, as she was busy reapplying some makeup in the mirror. This jolted Tom to his senses and he stopped shooting video momentarily. Clearing his throat and trying to regain his composure he assured Debbie he would keep her posted.

“I want to thank you all this chance and I look forward to hearing from you” she said. The fat guy stood up and looked equally as surprised as the rest. I am certain none of them had thought Debbie would still be buying this Spike Lee deal, but it looked and sounded like she was.

The fat guy stopped Debbie’s hasty exit short. You have to give all of us a proper goodbye he said, as he stood there all fat and naked. “What did you have in mind” Debbie said as she turned and walked toward the fat guy who was standing right by my closet door shaking his limp fat cock up and down toward her. Debbie sat her purse on the table and dropped to her knees without anyone saying a word. She cradled the fat guy’s fat cock in her hand and bent to suck it into her mouth. Since he was half limp she was able to suck it in with no difficulty. She immediately went all the way down on his cock and I could not see part of it because of his fat gut blocking her head. She continued to suck with her head going like a piston on his cock. Finally she pulled back and let his cock pop free from her mouth. The fat guy backed up weakly and dropped in a chair.

Debbie knee walked over to Roy who had stood there watching and she sucked his cock into her mouth. She immediately plunged forward all the way and repeated the action on him as well. When she pulled his cock out of her mouth it was ¾’s hard. Tom was next and he kept shooting video straight down on top on my wife as his cock went all the way into her mouth. She reached around behind him and clenching his ass cheeks she pulled him all the way into her throat. She stayed with his cock until she had gotten him hard again and then she popped it out of her mouth. Ed had sat on a chair and he spread his legs and slapped his thighs and said, “come and get it girl.” Debbie knee walked over to Ed whose cock was completely hard from watching her suck the other guys. She swallowed his cock to its base in one motion. Ed gripped my wife’s hair and began fucking her mouth. I think she thought it would only be a routine good bye suck. But it appeared as though Ed had other ideas.

Tom was getting it all on video. Sooner than I expected, Ed pushed Debbie back a bit and stood. “Hold your mouth open for me baby” he announced. Debbie, looking straight up at Ed's towering body held her mouth wide open as Ed started jacking his cock off into my wife’s mouth. He pumped on his black cock for some time and finally announced, “Here it comes Debbie,” he yelled as he aimed his cock directly at her open mouth. I think the multiple jets of cum that shot from his black cock into my wife’s open mouth surprised all of us. No one could believe he had anything left after all that had gone on that night. But he obviously did. 4 or 5 solid jets of cum flew the short distance and landed in her mouth. Tom was shooting down on it and in reviewing the video later on this proved to be one of the best scenes. Debbie’s mouth was full of his cum and when he had shot his last drop; she closed her mouth and began swallowing. Her eyes were the size of saucers at the amount of cum in her mouth.

She stood and again thanked everyone. “I don’t know what I am going to tell my husband,” she said as she grabbed her purse and headed toward the door. Tom had shut the camera off and scribbled the phone number of the room on a piece of paper. Tell him to call me if he has any questions he said. “Oh thank you Mr. Dingle, you won’t say anything about what actually happened during the audition will you,” she asked? “Of course not Debbie, I will tell him we read lines and lost track of time.” Satisfied she would be safe that way, she left.

I sprang from the closet. I told the guys I would be in touch and I took my short cut back home.

I was in bed with a throbbing hard on when I heard the garage door shut. Debbie came into the room as quietly as possible. I could see her creep toward the bathroom. I was not going to let her get into the shower. I knew her cunt had to be full of cum. Her asshole had to be full too. “What took so long?” I asked? Her scream nearly caused me to scream. “Good grief she said, you nearly scared me half to death.” “I was concerned, I answered it is 4:00 AM did the audition take all this time?

She sat down and excitedly told me how much they had gone over the lines and such that night and they had lost track of all time. It smelled like she had tried to mask the smell of the cum with perfume. There was no mistaking the smell of cum though. As she spoke I began running my hand up her leg. She pushed my hand away and told me she was exhausted and had to get some sleep. I was not going to be denied. “Well then, at least take care of this” I said as I threw the covers back exposing my rock hard cock. She sat her purse on the nightstand and quickly dropped her head to my cock. She sucked my cock into her mouth with a vengeance. “Hey, where did you learn that,” I asked as she immediately deep throated me. She sat up and stammered and stuttered finally saying, “well, when you’re as tired as I am you will do anything to get some sleep.” As she continued to suck on my cock I reached over and turned on the nightlight. This caused her to sit bolt upright. “No lights, I am tired baby,” she pleaded.