All Comments on 'Moving In and Moving On'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spectacular

, as usual from you

sargedog1sargedog1over 11 years ago
refreshing

It is a nice thing when a writer can actually make a believable story here.

This is well done, with little to direct the imagination of the reader toward images of the characters. ( a good thing for this story) other than to point to her appreciation of his chest being a bit more muscled and his fixation on her breasts. Also, I appreciate the more subtle love making graduating to pure lust for sexual satisfaction. I think perhaps a continuation is in order but told as from Jacks point of view.

anyways thanks for the story.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NICE STORY

BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT ,YOU HAVE HAD SO MANY . WILL THERE BE A PART 2 ? THEY HAVE ONLY JUST STARTED, AND THERE STILL YOUNG. AGAIN NICE STORY, AND A GOOD READ. THANK YOU A FAN

bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
Lie and lay

Grea stuff.For once someone can get the verbs almost right

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Believeable

This story is more than just the possibility of the truth. It was actually believable. When will chapter two be ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Whenever I see you post a new story I'm always like: Awesome! Then I see it is new and not a continuation of one of your others and I'm always like: Aww. Then I read the new one and I'm always like: Awesome!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Really sweet

I'd like to read more of their love and sexual affair.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great you made me hungry

now i want pizza

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Makes me want to be there....

Excellent build up to a perfect ending or is it? Thanks for sharing your story with us.

RecHiker

agarenagarenover 11 years ago
great story

but just one nit-pick

early on when Jack first arrived, it is stated she hadnt planned to go anywhere so she hadnt bothered with a bra. yet when the fun time starts, she has a bra on...slight in consistency there unless i just totally missed her putting it on. if that is the case, ignore this first part!

very good and pretty hot story. no need to always have the romantic seductions, sometimes all it takes is 2 horny people and the right setting!

a well earned 5 stars even with the slight flub with her bra!

XarthXarthover 11 years agoAuthor
You're right

That mistake has been pointed out to me by someone else too and it was purely just me forgetting when I went write the later scene. Hopefully it doesn't end up distracting too many people.

Thanks everyone for your comments, they are appreciated.

-Xarth

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 11 years ago
Excellent!

I'm usually not into sibling stuff (I prefer mother/son), but this was so well written, so erotic, so believable you had me hard from the very beginning. 5 stars , only wish I could give more...

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Interesting opening

I'd really like to see you develop this situation, see how the characters come to terms with their new relationship.

Incidentally, I spotted the appearance of the bra, but just assumed she put it on whilst she was relaxing in the bedroom after ordering their pizza.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I really liked the story and I wish I can get more

purplelilypurplelilyover 11 years ago
exciting.....

Xarth you have done a great job with characters, background and detail that a few

errors are not the end of the world. It is still read start to finish-one thing that readers forget at times is the writer MAKES the story; and all that goes with it. Not always good for writer, the reader should try writing something out of the blue & post it. See what response would be. Your writings have been great and wonder if they are off the cuff or

thought about for a month or so.... I enjoy reading your stories -thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As always you've done an excellent job, you have been one of my favorite authors on this site for a while now. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Made me smile

I think the best bit was how they kept the whole sibling thing - fights & snarking - going all the way through. A lot of these incest stories might as well be random people roleplaying ( badly ), but this was actual real family love. Ok, married couples get that way too, but you can't ever trust anyone outside your family *quite* that well.

Would like to see more like that ( not necessarily these characters ), dealing with what happens when they try and find partners again because I can see that getting a bit odd; does sex count as part of a normal sibling relationship by then? do they feel like they should stop? ( as it's "family" ) and while I think a lot of people would be a lot more understanding than anyone really expects, the partner has a lot to think about too. Actually the partner would probably be a good narrator for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Add spice

Should have her just remember after that she quit the pill after dumping her bf just so she wouldn't hook up with him again. Then decide to have a baby with her bro to see what they could make before getting too old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love it!

This story was great! Will there be a part 2?

FootballGuy61FootballGuy61almost 11 years ago
Amazing.

Everything of yours i have read is amazing and this is no different.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Uh Huh

Hot. As always you have done a fab job. Incest is best. Oh My did I say that out loud?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
proud of my self

im 26 and have a sister of 25 and I broke up with my gf one day as did she, with her bf and that evening found her on my front porch crying in the cold michigan weather, her blonde hair was covering her left eye on what seemed to look like two fingers imprinted then I asked her to come in my house. she looked like she hesitated for a moment so I proceeded to carry her into my bed and cover her up. as I did she started to cry again. I proceeded to hug her and she accepted. she out of nowhere kissed my cheek and stroked my hair. she then sat up and thanked me for being their with her. as I left for a quick run to the bathroom, I was dthen pissed who might have bruised my sister. I asked her in my return and she responded her ex bf. in my rage, I sped in the freeway at 140 mph in my turbo charged nissan 370z in arrived at my sisters exs house and found him naked in his living room with a woman. I introd my self to the woman then beat the shit out of mikey. then returned to my sister masturbatimg and imviting me to join her clean soft shaved pussy. I did and helped herfell better and now we have sex every day. her ass is a perfect round shape with no brown eye. we now live together and im happy and proud of myself for doing what I thought was right. now today feb.6 my ex calls me, my sister answers the fone and hands it over to me, shes crying, and says she loves me, and I teold her to fuck off and I fucked my sisters white pussy and ate it after. she then gave me head and wowwwww. im so happy and proud but the only thing that bothers me is that my sister makes 2k more than me and im a networking god for cisco. I this is a real incest story. and im no writer, but this is the best I can do.

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Why Not?

The thing I like most about Xarth's stories is their realism. This is a situation that might actually happen, and I like that the sibs went right to the nitty-gritty with only enough sex play to know it's what they both wanted. Realistic! Maybe this would only happen in the dreams or thoughts of the siblings, but maybe their mores would expand to allow it in reality. And if no one is harmed, why not? To paraphrase a well known poem (mixed with a Beatles song):

Rules are made by fools like me

But if in need, just let it be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
like it

keep your story as normal as possible and dont whore or slut with everybody,keep the good work.

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518almost 10 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoy your stories Xarth, excellent dialogues and great scenarios. What I like most I think is lack of physical description. For me there's nothing worse than reading a story and suddenly the woman has 32 FF breasts that defy gravity and he's got a 9" cock as thick as a tree branch. You write enough to let my imagination fill in the blanks. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thank you for sharing. Moving and turned me on as i can relate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

at point did. she put a bra on since it was her being braless a nipples sticking out on her shirt that caused her brother to look and call her hot because at no point did she take the time to put one on I quote

"He grinned infuriatingly and I remembered that, since I hadn't been in the mood for going out of the house, I hadn't bothered putting on a bra. That fact was apparently a little more obvious than I would have liked.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WHAT DO I SAY, READ IT. !!!!^*!^*!^*!

It's kind of sad, it's kind of funny, it's kind of hot hot hot. SISTER and BROTHER most of all they love each other.

Nice read THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

So in the beginning he is staring at her boobs and she says she hadn't put a bra on, then later she is taking a bra off...Did you forget she wasn't wearing one? Other than that a good story, I liked it a lot

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

Short and sweet...

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

Different kind of love story. Dancing around all the old things and creating new ones,

Seems that Jack has passed the stupid mark where sis is concerned. I know it would be a difficult story to write but I would like to be a fly on the wall over the next while and see where their relationship goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story with immature siblings and a fucked up sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This boils down to a male slut and his sister having satisfying sex. Well good to know that people I wouldn't want to be acquainted with have a nice old time together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where did the bra come from if it was all the same day?

ManningDP69ManningDP6912 months ago

So many of your stories I wished had part 2s.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

It would be cool if couples could be honest enough with one another so they would experience the same level of comfort and intimacy that inherently exists within a family. It’s a beautiful thing, when allowed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14735 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...