All Comments on 'Moving My Sister'

by u_LABoy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Kudos!

Excellent. Use of descriptive was wonderful. Thank you for spelling "taut" correctly as so many writers fail in this simple word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent!!!

One of the best true stories on here... I've had incest many times with my sister over the years, starting at a young age also till she got married and moved away about 20 years ago, but she is comming to visit next week, and I will show her this great story and who knows what will happen!!!!

Thank You !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Truth, not Fiction

Well written, enjoyable and sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing!

I like the way you used adjectives (erotic words) and the incident was very similar to mine. My sister and I started early and we continue to enjoy each other. I have hadd several girl friends but my sister remains my main fantasy and the best fuck! I can't wait to see her again - I will show her your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
shit

no guy would put up with a girl that kept teaseing but wouldn't go all the way he would avoid and ignore her at all costs he sure wouldn't help her move or let her sleep with him keep it atleast sounding realistic please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best Stories

Your way of writting is elegant and we enjoy your language .Please keep writting .This Story is excellent .Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

Total rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I can't imagine what the last commenter meant by his idiotic remark.

This is a beautiful, deeply moving story of a big brother fucking his kid sister. It's one of the best family fucking stories I've ever read (and I've read plenty). It's interesting that it brought out the admissions of the commenters who wrote "amazing" and "excellent." These are brothers who've enjoyed their sister's adorable little coochie, as many, many brothers, maybe most, wish they had. A brother loves his sister as his sibling, but lots of them also love her as a girl, and they ache to fill that sweet slit between her legs with their big brotherly prick, to shoot her cute little twat full with all the creamy sperm in their heavy brotherly balls. The exchange between Tor and his kid sister points to the truth: "Unh ... yes ... please, baby, I want you too but I'm your sister ... this is incest!" She whispered "incest" like it was a bad word but oddly enough, hearing her say it only increased my desire for her. It was the most erotic verbalization of what we were doing and I was turned on beyond belief. "So what? You don't think we are the first brother and sister to ever fuck, do you?" Of course not. Living together in close quarters, siblings catch exciting glimpses of each other and see what the other has between their legs that makes them "different." A boy sees his sister's pretty little cunt, a girl sees her brother's meaty cock and loaded balls. Like in the story, the sister sees her brother hard and she gets real wet "down there." They both come to realize where the boy's hard on belongs and why nature makes the girl's cunt wet in anticipation. Sooner or later the boy sticks his stiff prick up his sister's dripping twat and unloads his young balls, giving his beloved sis the gift of his milky semen. It's totally natural, it's the best fun they ever have, and they do it again and again, every chance they get. The boy's cock is up his sister's cunt more than it's just hanging between his legs. Both of them think it's the normal home for his young cock. And it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Magnificent !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rubbish

if you are not going to keep doing it DON'T START. now every time he sees her it will eat at him and drive them apart. the beginning was bad and the end was stupid, no one likes a tease he should have avoided and ignored her from the start.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Decent writing...

spoiled for me only by the most annoying habit of some US writers, of slipping into past conditional ('would') when the rest of the tale is correctly in straight past tense. So only a four from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made me cum

Great story. I always wanted to fuck my sister when we were this age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You need help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nigga u a dumb fuckk

You need help who would fuck Therese sister like that that's fuckin nasty 😷

howcumuhowcumuover 3 years ago
very hot

I enjoyed this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous