Moving My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were always mine, little sister, always! I should have fucked you every night for all these years ... you know that don't you?" I was looking into her eyes, confessing my deepest secrets.

She moaned and closed her eyes and I felt her thighs tightening against me.

"Oh, Tor ... Tor ..." was all she could say but I needed her to talk to me; to confide her deep, hidden desires which I knew she held locked within her mind.

"I want hear it, Anja, I want you to talk to me ... now ..."

I stopped thrusting into her and lay motionless waiting for her to respond. My cock felt harder than I ever remembered it, like a forged rod encased in a wet, velvet sheath. Her body continued to gyrate, trying hard to fuck me but I pressed down and held her still. She hesitated and then spoke very softly:

"I've wanted you from the first time we made love. I would think about it all the time ... I didn't know if it was right or wrong and was scared but it was always you, my wild and wonderful brother ... you were always my lover." Then as an afterthought she added "Sometimes in school, I would go into the bathroom and touch myself and wish you were there making love to me ..." her voice trailed off.

It was funny how she used the terms "made love and making love" while I always thought of it as "fucking". I loved the thought of fucking my younger sister and though I loved her; I was fucking her and not making love to her. There would be time to make love but right now I wanted to fuck her silly.

I leaned down and kissed her, sucking her tongue into my mouth but there was a lingering, unfamiliar taste from the remnants of my cum. It was faintly acrid and instinctively repulsive -- I was probably reverting back to some deep rooted homophobic response. I pulled away, kissing her neck, nibbling gently on her tender flesh and resumed fucking her with deep slow strokes.

She met each down-stroke with an up-thrust so that I was buried to the hilt, the domed tip pushing into the entrance of her uterus. She was my sister, made from the same genetic material as I, so it was only natural that our bodies fit perfectly. And when I withdrew, she would tighten her vaginal muscles, clasping my cock like a hungry mouth, milking me into her wet, constricting trough. I couldn't hold out much longer and began thrusting harder and faster. I could hear her panting and whimpering as we slammed into each other, building up inexorably towards our crescendo. Realizing that we were both close, I moved my hand in between us so I could stimulate her clit while fucking her and heard her moan, murmuring incomprehensibly, while her body shivered and buckled. I wanted us to cum together but suddenly, her back arched upwards and she went stiff, lifting me off the bed and I felt the walls of her vaginal tunnel pulse rapidly and go wet, her nectar gushing from her while she thrashed wildly under me making high pitched, squealing sounds. She continued trembling and jerking for several moments caught in the throes of her orgasm; she had grabbed me by my haunches and pulled me into her and was grinding her vulva against my fingers and pubis. Then finally she went limp, collapsing listlessly against the mattress, her legs twitching spasmodically as I continued to pump into her. There were tiny beads of sweat on her forehead and upper lip with strands of her hair stuck to her face and after a few moments, almost dreamily, she pulled my hand away from her crotch.

"Please, baby, I'm too sensitive." She murmured. She was stretched languidly like a satiated feline; her breath rasping in time to my thrusts. I was getting close, stroking into her, harder and faster.

"Cum for me baby, please, fill me with your cum, my darling brother ..." her lewd whispers tickling my ear and urging me on.

"You like your brother's cock in you ... don't you, baby girl? Say it ... you like my cock deep inside you ... don't you?"

I think she realized that I liked hearing her call me "brother" and that it was turning me on.

"Yes, oh yes ... I need my brother's cock in my mouth ... right now, please ... please cum in my mouth, darling brother ... please." She had the same oral predilection as me and I was tempted to pull out of her and watch those luscious lips clamped around my turgid stem while she drained another load of my passion juice. But that could wait until later, for now, I wanted to fill her womb with my incestuous seed.

I took my fingers, which were covered with her juices, and gently ran them over her lips pushing the middle finger into her mouth. She immediately began sucking on it while looking into my eyes and when I began to finger-fuck her mouth, she moaned, a sultry, unrestrained cry transporting me back through the years to the vestibule of our first encounter -- to the fountainhead of all my erotic responses, conjuring up images of her developing body writhing under me, responding to the impulsion of my cock as I ravaged her. She had moaned then, soft girlish moans as we fucked in complete abandon surrendering to the smoldering urges of our bodies. And from that day on our relationship had changed; there was an underlying sexual bent to the filial bond with the knowledge that it was my cum which had germinated the seeds of her sexuality, forming the nexus of her desires. These chambers of my fantasia remain undisturbed to be recalled in vivid detail each time we indulged in some Freudian game.

And now as I looked down at her, she was in many ways a more beautiful version of the young girl I had seduced; a delicate rose bud which had blossomed into a gorgeous flower, her petals radiant and seductive. She gently bit on my finger and began thrusting back at me, her knees raised and her hands holding onto my lower back. I knew, watching her oral revue, that I wasn't going to last and felt my cum beginning to boil over, shooting up from my balls like a runaway locomotive screaming unfettered down the tracks. And though I squeezed my cremaster muscle trying desperately to delay the inevitable, the gooey Diesel wasn't going to stop. For an instant, I teetered on the brink and then felt the involuntary contraction of my penis accompanied by the ubiquitous lights exploding in my brain just as I ejaculated, shooting stringy ropes of cum deep into my sister's belly.

"Arghhh ... baby girl, I'm cumming, I'm cumming ..." I was mumbling incoherently, lost in the indescribable pleasure of "la petit mort", the little death. "My little sister, my little sister... fuck, fuck... little sister..." I kept repeating, over and over again.

She moaned again "Oh Tor ... my brother... fill me up. Yes, yes, yes ..." we were mumbling erotic sweet-nothings calling each other "brother" and "sister" while I emptied myself into her.

With each thrust my cock-head swelled and contracted, blasting a wad of cum into her vagina bathing her walls with the fluids of my incestuous passion. I kept on thrusting uncontrollably and incited by the constrictions of her velvet cunt, I could feel my seminal juices being milked from deep within me until finally the last few jets dribbled lethargically into her gulping canal. She was stroking my back, scratching lightly and squeezing her thighs around my hips while whispering softly into my ear:

"So much ... feels so wet ... ohhh, it's so good, give it all to me ..."

And as my cock began to shrivel, she quickly wriggled out from under me and pushed me onto my back, taking me into her mouth. She held the semi-flaccid member and sucked me tenderly; cleaning our juices off my cock and after a few minutes she let me "plop" out of her mouth, licking around the head making sure that she hadn't missed anything. And as a result of here persistent resuscitation, I had hardened a bit, not fully engorged but to a three quarter state which allowed me to enjoy her lascivious administrations. I wondered where she had honed her skills because she was incredibly adroit. Then after a while she moved back up, snuggling against me.

"Mmmm ... delicious ... that was unbelievable, darling brother."

We lay close, loosely holding each other while I stoked her hair enjoying the feel of its luxurious texture. She had head of thick, black hair and I ran my fingers aimlessly through its length. There were movements in the other guest room and I wondered if anyone had heard the sounds of our unrestrained passion. After a while, she looked up at me:

"Are you sorry we did this? Do you regret it?" She sounded melancholic, almost sad and I wondered if she was verbalizing her feelings.

"I'm not ... are you?" I replied.

She was quiet for a while and then whispered softly so I had to strain to hear her.

"How can I regret it? I've fantasized about you since I was a teenager. I used to imagine you coming into my room late at night, when everyone was asleep and covering my mouth and taking me ... over and over again ... is that a sin?" She sounded lost.

I tried to picture her in her school uniform, in the seclusion of a cubicle in the girl's bathroom pulling down her bloomers and fingering herself to thoughts of my cock in her. Just the image of her masturbating while thinking about me was unbearable and I began to respond; my cock pressing lasciviously against her thigh.

"We didn't hurt anyone and didn't you enjoy it? I know I did. It was one of the best things to have happened to me so far ... this and the other time I fucked you. My only regret is that we wasted all these years in between. From now on, I'm going to fuck you every chance I get." I said and kissed her gently on her forehead.

"And, you are going to suck me when I want and let me fuck you when I want, no matter who you are with, little sister, you will always be mine ... do you get that?" I was determined to maintain my advantage and ensure that this new relationship we established blossomed and did not revert back to the frustrating, seditious games we played.

She got up onto her elbow and looked into my face and smiled. Then without saying a word, she slowly began kissing her way down my body and as her lips wrapped around my throbbing cock, I closed my eyes. This was going to be a long, memorable night.

*

An Afterthought: My sister is now the mother of two delightful children from her second marriage. Physically she is not the same having gained several pounds and there is a melancholic sadness about her. But within my fantasies she remains perennially unchanged; beautiful and frozen in time -- forever twenty. In this secret place, she is the dusky siren beckoning to me from across the turbulent river of incestuous passion; her melody reaching out with the haunting promise of untold mysteries urging me to risk the perils within the deep, dark waters. I continue to wade in, irresistibly drawn to the shores of her paradise.