All Comments on 'Moving On'

by artisticbiguy

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
lovely

omg!!!!!I LOVED IT!!!!IT WAS LOVELY SOO WELL WRITTEN, ONE COULD ACTUALLY FEEL WAT THE CHARACTERS WERE FEELING!I LVOED THE LAST SENTENCE, ITS TIME TO MOVE ON:.AWWWWWWWWWWW

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautifully written!

I loved this story. I think your writing abilities are amazing.I look forward to more.Thank you for sharing your talents.

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
so sad but so beautiful

Thank you for this lovely story. It was so moving and emotional. If only everyone in the world thought as you do. I am so tired of labels too, are you straight? are you gay? are you bi? who cares? I surely don't. We are all human, its taken so long for most people to get past race, color and religon and to accept mixed marriages. It makes me wonder if in the future will the same for ones sexual preferences, I pray that it does. Love knows no prejudice.

Thank you for sharing :)

cheers, Marie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
captivating

bay far one of the most hart felt stories ive read in queit a while

lilly-in-a-roselilly-in-a-roseabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

your writing is amazing, and so emotional. you have me crying with nearly every one! no wonder you're on the top list... keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
BRILLIANT

That was simply beautiful one of the most touching stories i've read in a long while

pookie92282pookie92282almost 17 years ago
So loving!

I have read many of your stories and this one made me cry. I loved every line and hope to read more of your stories very soon.

theycallmecyclonetheycallmecyclonealmost 16 years ago
awesome but brings up conflicting emotions

i loved this story, it had such a raw passion- not only of love. but of sadness too that i just didn't know what to do. the only thing that stumped me was that the main character went referring back to his wife which, to me, broke up rawness. on the other hand, this added to the realness of the story, bringing the sense of loss and second chances into the light, so to speak. if you have me fighting to analyze, you know it was a beautiful story. i love your writing style and plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a story!

The pure emotion that you wrote made me cry and love at the same time. Keep writing.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
The Joys & Pains of Love

A MARVELOUS story -- truly a WONDER!! Both the joys and pains of deep love are beautifully presented. The only thing I would like to add is a juicy, oh baby, hot & heavy sex scene from shortly before Cheryl's final illness took over. Both men are admirable in their devoted love for Cheryl -- and after her death, for each other. I love this very special romance!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wouldn't be wonderful...

wouldn't be something to experience that in real life - to have such a connection, not just with one person, but with two people? and to have them almost always be a part of your life.

StoryLover123StoryLover123about 14 years ago
That was incredible.

Words fail me. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Moving On - Wow

That was so beautifully written and the sentiment in the last paragraph has just blown me away completely. I am neither gay nor straight, carry no label and just love people for who they are, and you caught that, so perfectly.

Ok, will shut up now before I go completely sappy on you :) Thank you for sharing your writing

K x

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
Amazing!

So sensitive and beautifully written. Thank you.

KAT501KAT501almost 14 years ago
PERFECT!!!!

I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU ALL OF THE EMOTIONS I'M GOING THREW AFTER THAT. IT WAS JUST PERFECT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

that was amazing, just wonderful.

There was so much emotion behind the story.

thank you for writing that <3

moongodessmoongodessabout 13 years ago
So beautiful!

So beautiful and so well written, I cried most of the way thru it.

All your stories touch my heart.

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago

Like moon, I was sad, cried, and smiled as I read through this. I was happy for Jack and Cheryl and felt really sad for Carlos. I mean, WOW! 20 some years of waiting and hanging around someone you truly love and cannot have. That's really amazing! I'm glad you ended it the way you did....Carlos deserved to be happy.

Cheers (:

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 12 years ago
2nd Time Just As Good

So, I just finished reading this for the second time (the first being a while ago), and I loved it just as much now, as I did when I read it the first time. It touched me just much. A tear is tickling down my cheek as I type this. You are an amazing writer. I only hope I can be this good someday.

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
Great

I've been slacking on my reading and finally got to this story. It was beautiful. I cried. Thank you for taking the time to write it and share with us.

hollyday101hollyday101about 12 years ago
amazed

i love this story. i was so moved. i actually had to stop reading a couple of times and watch a few minutes of tv to choke back the sobs that were threatening to escape. well done.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

I like all of your stories, even when it's sad like this. I've read it a couple of times before, but never been able to add anything to the other comments. So I'll just say that I would have enjoyed a description of their lovemaking the second night too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

"I had a banded keg." - If he's a serious swimmer, no way does he have a "banded keg" - he'd sink.

Other than that, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovely

Very sweet and touching like all your stories, I wonder if you have stopped writing or have you turned pro? I'd love to see some more new stories from you having read all you have here more than once.

The last Anon poster made me laugh, 're their "keg stomach" dispute, I wonder have they never seen power lifters torsos? Commonly called barrel chests/stomachs.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

its really our time to move on.

and accept love the way it comes to us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what an excellent meditation on 'sexual politics,' right on/write on

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Parts of this story were gut wrenching and I shed quite a few tears. So well written. All I can say is lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was lovely and sad. I shed quite a few tears at. Just beautifully written. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hello 👋 I, have read this story many times, and I have loved it each time. You write beautifully, and you are great at expressing emotions.

Thank you so much, for not painting Cheryl as a b*cth, or as a bitter and mean woman. I have read a lot of stories on this site, written by both males and females. You are the only one who I have read who does not put women down. You write Cheryl in a beautiful and reverent way. Thank you for doing that.

I don't believe women need to be put down to write a beautiful love story between men. I also do not understand why many writers feel the need to be competitive with women, and always say that men are better at giving blowjobs, and that their a**es are better than a woman's p***y. The two to me are not comparable, as women have a**ses as well, which I am sure are tight. It's a personal preference if a woman wants to use it or not. Why the constant need to compare men and women in how they make love, and express themselves? Can't they just be different? What would be wrong with that?

The other thing I have gotten, besides the great disdain for women from many writers (who write about gay stories), is the feeling that women are not needed at all in the world. If that is the case, how would all those men have been born? Who made the great sacrifice to carry them for nine months? To have their bodies change by carrying a baby? To breastfeed them, love them, and nurture them? Not all women are perfect, though many women do care for, and love their children. Men and fathers are not perfect either. And many men have neglected their children (both boys and girls). Many writers (both males and females), write women as if they never suffered to bring a child into the world, something men will never know, and understand, and something the men who want children will need (they would need a woman to carry the child, and give birth).

Thank you again for writing Cheryl as a beautiful, loving, intelligent, sensitive character, who can see through her best friend, and through her husband. You are my favorite writer on this site, and these are some of the reasons why. Thank you for honoring women through Cheryl.

mlroedermlroederover 2 years ago

How many people can claim to find home twice in one lifetime?

That line is everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So very touching! Loved it, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. It is filled with so much loving between all three of them. Thank you. You are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stunning. The masterly use of language to convey powerful emotions and to extract equally powerful emotions in the reader is awe inspiring.

Thank you for creating and sharing such a wonderful story.

joeoggijoeoggi8 months ago

Well done. Beautiful love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous