Mowing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh gulped his answer as another question, "then, then it's alright?"

Mrs. Davis responded by pulling his body half on top of her, her impassioned heat transferring to his skin, the nipples of her breasts crushed against his chest seeming to burn into him, causing a stirring inside that began in his loins and ran down to his balls, his dick striving to stand straight up as it pressed against her rounded belly. Her lips found his, ever so lightly brushing against their fullness, causing them to tingle, then her tongue teased against them as she sought to taste his mouth. Josh's passion flared and he opened his mouth eagerly, locking his lips to her's as his tongue danced like a flickering flame with her tongue. The sweetness of her mouth was overwhelming, the taste of her unique to his experiences, and he hungered to draw her juices into his mouth. As they kissed so tenderly, yet passionately, her hands wrapped in his short blonde hair, his hands fondling her ripening breasts held captive between their burning bodies, Josh moved his body completely on top of her's, his legs forcing her legs apart, opening her womanhood, her heated passage, to him.

Just as Josh's young dick, ramrod straight, poked against the closed lips surrounded by her dark, curly pubic hair, Mrs. Davis broke off their kiss, pulling Josh's face back from her's with a hand on each cheek. "Slowly, Josh, slowly. There's no need to hurry." Her deep eyes probed into his, as though she was looking for his soul.

Her next move surprised and disappointed Josh, as she rolled his body off of her's and returned them to the position they were in before Josh had attempted to consummate their sex play. Josh was dumbfounded, certain that she wanted him to have sex with her, but puzzled at her stopping his entry into her body. He began to think he may have offended her in some way, or maybe she was just a tease like some girls he had been with.

Mrs. Davis interrupted his self-doubts. "Have you had sex with a woman before, Josh? Or a girl?"

Her question further perplexed him as he boasted, "sure, I have. Plenty."

Mrs. Davis smilingly shook her head, "what? With girls your age, Josh?" The look on her face was as if she was mocking him.

Josh felt her derision sting his face, "no, not with just my age," he blustered. "I've done it with a senior, and she was seventeen back when I was a sophomore." He felt her questions were an affront to his manhood, and it began to anger him.

Seeing and hearing the anger in the youth, Mrs. Davis touched his cheek and, in a motherly tone, soothed his damaged pride. "There, there, Josh, I didn't mean to make you mad or make fun of you." She pulled his head to her breast and continued, "I just meant that you must not have made love with a woman, that's all."

Josh raised his head from her soft breast, "wh-what do you mean? I told you I've done it with several girls."

"I know, Josh, I know. But do you always just climb on them and do it? Or do you do other things first?"

"Well, yes, I do other things first," Josh answered defensively.

"Like what?" Doris prompted.

Feeling like he was telling forbidden secrets, Josh replied, "we, we kiss, and touch. Things like that. You know."

"Oh, Josh, there's so much more to really making love," Doris advised in her motherly tone again. "It can be such a wonderful experience when you learn to explore the other's feelings. Its like the difference between eating a cookie and eating a piece of cake." She rubbed his face as his head laid against her breast, his warm breath caressing the pale flesh. "Can I show you, baby?"

Although Josh didn't like being called 'baby', he was curious about what the naked woman beside him was referring to, what she could show him, he who had had sex with at least twenty girls. "What do you mean, Doris?"

"I'll show you, Josh." Mrs. Davis moved Josh's head from her breast. "Just lie there and I'll show you." Without waiting for his agreement, she placed her leg over his again, then began to kiss his ears, her tongue searching for his sensitive areas, exploring his neck, then going to his mouth, their kiss not the heated, passionate kiss of before, but sensitive, probing, sexual, but not urgent, awakening his passion gradually, not explosively. Leaving his mouth, Doris returned to his neck, her tongue streaking across his skin, slightly tickling, but arousing. Her mouth and tongue traveled to his muscular shoulders, then worked down to his chest, pausing at each nipple to suck and tongue the small protrusions before continuing her journey to his lower stomach. She lingered there for minutes, her tongue tracing circles on the sensitive skin, her teeth playfully nipping at it, the action causing the muscles to briefly contract, his guts to tingle, and his erection to throb impatiently.

Her next move both shocked and overwhelmed Josh as he felt her tongue flick over the head of his dick. Looking down at her face, Josh could see a spider-web-like string of precum stretching from his purple head to her tongue as she pulled her head back slowly. He couldn't believe she would taste him like that as he returned his head to the pillow and closed his eyes, floating somewhere in space while he hoped the taste didn't offend her. Her next moved erased that concern as he felt a sudden, indescribable warmth envelope his palpitating cock.

Again, Josh raised his head and opened his eyes. The sight astounded him. There was this woman he had always respected and liked with his dick in her mouth. Just the head, but he could see her mouth work as she roved the ultra-sensitive skin of his dick head with her tongue. His head collapsed back on the bed with an involuntary moan of pleasure. Josh and his friends had talked about blow jobs and even read about them in the men's magazines they could get hold of, but had never been able to talk a girl into doing something they considered 'disgusting'. Now he was feeling what it was like. He couldn't believe the new sensations he was experiencing as the mouth expertly massaged his cock, seeming to swallow the entire seven inches before returning to tantalize the pulsing head. Josh's head began to spin and his loins tighten from the immense pleasure Doris was giving him, and he could feel his sperm begin to well up in his tightened nuts, fighting to overcome the urge to release the pressure into the manipulating mouth. He forced himself to briefly think of other things, willing his body into control, wanting the feeling he was experiencing to last forever.

Doris' intuition must have told her that Josh was fighting to control a climax, for her mouth suddenly left his dick and surrounded his balls, calming them with her warm mouth, careful to not tongue or suck the bulging sack. When she saw or sensed that Josh had controlled the urge, Doris released his nut sack and straightened on her knees, looking down at the heaving chest of the lovely boy lying prone on the bed. She then stretched out her body next to his, lying on her back, her breasts slightly parting and now pointing to her sides, her hand resting on his knotted stomach comfortingly.

Doris spoke in a husky voice, bringing Josh back to reality. "Did you like that, Josh?"

Josh exhaled deeply, "whew! I've never felt anything like that, Doris. You made me feel so good, I wish you hadn't stopped."

A little girl giggle escaped her lips, "I know, baby. But that's how you make love. You don't go right for the climax. Let it build, and build. Then, when you let it happen, it's greater than anything you've ever known." She looked down at his still-hard dick and wrapped all the fingers of one hand around it, barely covering two-thirds of the distended meat. "See? You're still ready to make love. To feel it like you've never felt before. If I hadn't stopped, you'd be limp by now." She giggled again.

Josh knew she was right, but had never forced himself to not cum before. Usually, with the girls he had known, they were ready to call it quits after he shot his load, some not even knowing what a climax was. He had found he could get hard again in fifteen to thirty minutes with the proper stimulus, but the first time was always the best. He acknowledged vocally that she was right, "true, it would be limp by now, Doris. You're right." Then he added, to show his prowess as the male animal, "but it would grow again in no time."

That brought a knowing smile from the soft lips, "yes, Josh, but in the meantime, what would the woman do? Don't you see? Women have feelings, too. We enjoy climaxing just like a man does." Pleased that Josh appeared to be drinking in all she said, she continued, "you need to understand that it can be very frustrating and even a little painful when a woman doesn't climax, too. It's just like with a man. I think you guys call it 'blue balls'. Is that it?"

Josh nodded, "yeh, and it hurts, too."

"Well, it's the same for us, Josh. It's wrong to just 'wham-bam-thank-you-mam'. Do you see what I mean?"

Josh was giving serious thought to what Doris was saying. It made sense. He had never thought about a girl's needs, just thought that they were happy to let a boy 'do' them. He acknowledged, "yeh, I see, Doris. But how can a man make a woman, a girl, climax? Do they climax when it's in them?"

"Sometimes they do, Josh, but it usually takes more than that for a woman. A woman needs to feel some love when they're having sex, and that means touching and kissing. Like I did you." Doris stroked his upright cock for emphasis.

Josh was interested, wanting to learn from the more-experienced woman. "How does a man do it, Doris? Teach me. Please?"

Doris was touched by the youth's eagerness to listen and learn. She rose up and kissed his forehead. "Oh, Josh, you're so precious! Of course, I'll teach you."

She rolled on her side to face him and took his hand, "start off by doing just as I did you. It's no different, really. Kiss me, touch me. Explore my body. See if you can discover sensitive spots and, when you do, see just how much you can tease that area."

Unsure, Josh queried, "but don't you know where those places are? You mean, like on the neck?"

Doris shook her head, "not always with all women, Josh. It's different with every woman. And if I told you where my spots are, then it wouldn't be the same. You have to be willing to explore a woman's body, baby. Inch by inch. You'll be surprised at some of the places you'll find that will drive a woman up the wall." She giggled at using the phrase she had often heard.

Placing a hand behind Josh's head, Doris pulled his face to her's and kissed him hungrily, her mouth opening wide for his searching tongue. As they kissed, Josh began to run one hand over her upper body, caressing her fine skin as she had his, attempting to duplicate her earlier sensate touches. His lips moved from her's after a long, juicy kiss and went to her soft, perfumy neck, tracing in an arc from below her ear to the hollow in her throat, inhaling her woman scent there as he tongued that spot, sensing her breathing become sharper. Josh moved to her ear, lightly tonguing the grooves, snaking his tongue in and out of the opening while he let his warm breath flow over the delicate skin. His attention to her tiny ear didn't appear to elicit a greater passion from Doris, so Josh dropped his mouth to her shoulder, lightly running his closed lips back and forth along the smooth muscle. He felt her body tighten with each stroke of his lips and realized he had found one of her 'spots'. Josh concentrated on her shoulder for several minutes, finding another sensitive spot between the muscle on top of her shoulder and the bone connecting her shoulder and chest. He ran his tongue ever so lightly back and forth over the narrow hollow, pleased at her sharp breath intake with each stroke of his hot tongue.

Doris' hands cupped his head; her fingers intertwined in his hair, and guided his mouth to one breast. Josh eagerly took the nipple in his mouth and began to nurse on it like a baby. He felt it grow in his mouth from a small bud to a stiff projection at least a half-inch long. Doris whispered breathlessly, "nip it with your teeth, Josh. Lightly. Tease my nipple with your teeth."

Josh did as Doris suggested, letting his teeth scrape across the end of her nipple, immediately sensing her arousal as she pressed his mouth to her tit. He repeated the teeth teasing a few times before Doris moaned, "now, the other one, baby, the other one." Without a pause, Josh transferred his attention to the neglected breast, again sucking it to erection, nipping at it gently between sucking. He moved his hand to the breast he had started with and began to roll the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, lightly pulling it outward from her white globe of flesh, extending it until it resembled a miniature penis. His manipulation had a gratifying effect on Doris, as she cried out, "oh, yes, yes, Josh, that's it!" Josh could hear her heart pounding faster as he worked on both breasts, moving from one to the other; happy at the effect he was having on her.

After several minutes of exciting her breasts, Doris' hands pushed Josh's head downward, whispering in a now-hoarse voice, "my belly, Josh. Find my spots. Explore me, baby." As Josh's mouth moved to the softness of her stomach just below her ribs, she cried out, "oh, God, God, yes. Oh, baby!" Her hips began to move in a bed-grinding motion, barely perceptible, but telling of her rising passion, as Josh used his mouth and tongue on her belly, covering every inch of her white skin from navel to the hairy bush below, from side to side. Whenever his lips neared her curly pubic hair, Doris' hips would rise slightly as though seeking the warmth of his mouth.

Doris continued her push on his head until Josh's hot breath fell between her open thighs like a desert wind through an oasis. She moaned and curled her pelvis upward. "There, there, honey. Use your tongue. Oh, please, baby."

Josh knew enough to understand what the aroused woman wanted and buried his lips between her legs, the curly hair tickling his nose. He had never licked a woman's pussy before and proceeded amateurishly, his tongue lapping at the closed lips like a dog licking its master's hand. His teacher quickly came to his aid, almost grunting her words, "put your tongue inside me, Josh. Open me with your tongue." Her words were followed by an unintelligible "uhhh, uhh" as Josh permitted his tongue to part the hair covered lips, tasting her musky, but sweet, juice coating the inside of her multiple lips. The flavor of her surprised Josh. It was hard to describe, with a sweetness, and yet, acid-like and mildly sticky. It wasn't at all what he had expected. Not like the smell that had assaulted his senses with some girls he had screwed. Not that canned tuna smell. Josh found he liked it, his enjoyment reflected in his licking of the soft folds of flesh.

Doris' hands reached beside Josh's mouth and parted her pussy lips as she spread her legs wide, raising her knees, her feet on each side of his kneeling body. Her words were expelled from her heaving chest as she instructed her young student, "run-your-tongue-around-inside-baby." As he did so, his tongue brushed her clit on his first circuit of her opened lips, causing her stomach muscles to immediately contract, her hips shove upward, and her legs clamping against his head. This time her words were shouted, sounding almost like she was in pain, "ohh, ohh, ohh! There, baby, there! Lick my clit! Lick it!"

Josh fumbled with his tongue, not sure where to find her magical spot. He knew what a clit was, but wasn't sure where to find it. His tongue entered her hot opening, searching, flicking about, and then returned to her swollen lips. At last, he felt her hands take his head and move it slightly upward until his upper lip rested on her pelvic bone and his tongue rested at the joining of her damp pussy lips. The instant his tongue touched that hidden spot, her body tensed and she cried out again. "Yes, baby, yes! Lick it there. Suck it, my sweet boy!"

As Josh began to concentrate on the spot she had led him to, Doris' hips began to rock up and down in small, rapid motions. He felt more of her inner juices flow against his chin, soaking the crevices of her fiery cunt. He began to suck on the spot and gradually felt an appendage grow from between those inner lips, a rubbery piece of flesh against his flicking tongue. He surrounded it with his lips and sucked it tenderly, bringing the strongest reaction yet from the moaning woman. "Argghh," she cried out, and jammed his head against her soaking pussy with her hands behind his head and her legs now wrapped around his back. Her pelvis began to buck as she held his mouth to her pussy while the sounds of her passion rolled out of her mouth, half-screaming, half-moaning. "Ahhh, arggh, ohhh, ohh, god, ohh, oooo!" Josh had never seen any of the girls he had had sex with react like Doris was and it made him strive even harder to suck on the drenched pussy wrapped around his mouth. Every lick and suck of his mouth seemed to bring on another convulsion from the incoherent Mrs. Davis and he wondered how long it would last as his mouth and tongue tired.

Her climaxes seemed to last several minutes before Doris relaxed her hold on his head and dropped her legs back to the bed, fighting to catch her breath as her breasts heaved up and down with gulps of air. Once his head was freed, Josh raised slightly and looked up at her face. Her clear, pale features now seemed to glow, appearing like polished pearl, her cheeks flushed, her nostrils flaring with each breath, her eyelids closed as though in sleep. Her lids opened in narrow slits as she looked at him in spent passion and reached for him, guiding his body to a soft resting place on her body, his face buried between her jutting breasts. Doris softly stroked his tousled hair, and then brushed his cheek with her fingers. Her words held a softness that Josh had never heard anyone use as she praised him. "You learn fast, baby. Oh, Josh, that was heaven. I haven't felt that good in years." She circled her fingers on his cheek again, and then added, "You're so wonderful."

Josh looked at her questioningly, wanting to ask her something, but not sure how to ask, finally stumbling with his words, "y-you came, didn't you?" He felt so dumb; he couldn't even remember the word for when a woman came.

Doris gave him her little girl giggle, "yes, honey, I sure did. I climaxed several times." Seeing the puzzled look on his face, she explained, "us girls can climax more than once, Josh." She laughed, "and want more."

A light went on in Josh's head, "oh? I didn't know you could. . ."

Doris finished his sentence for him, "climax several times?"

"Yeh. I didn't know that." A hopeful look flashed across his face as he asked, "and you say you can even want more?"

She read the look accurately as she pressed his head back to her breast, "oh, you poor dear. Does my little man want to do some more?"

Josh spoke against one full tit, "c-can we, Doris?"

With another breast-shaking laugh, Doris rolled him off of her and, in one swift move, straddled his body. "Of course, we can, my darling boy. As much as you want." She rubbed her wet pussy on his belly teasingly as she leaned over him, letting her dangling breasts brush his face.

Josh bent his head upward and took one nipple in his mouth and began to nurse on it like a newborn baby. The nipple quickly responded, growing in his mouth, before Doris stopped him. "Whew! Not yet, baby, not yet. This time I'm going to show you what it's really like to make love to a woman." As she spoke, Doris slid her body down a few inches, her moist pussy lips leaving a trail of juice on his flat belly before it came to rest on the base of his once again awakening cock. She bent and kissed him hungrily, her hands tangled in his hair, her breasts brushing his chest. Ending the kiss, Doris began as she had with her first demonstration, licking and kissing his body as she slowly, agonizingly, moved down his body. When she reached his hardened dick, Doris began to kiss it lovingly while she stroked his balls with tenderness, working her tongue from the juice-coated tip to his nut sack. She spread his legs and lifted them against his belly, raising his firm, rounded buttocks off the bed, then took his balls in her mouth, rolling them around the soft wetness with her tongue. She then moved to the crease between his thigh and ass cheek, running her tongue delicately back and forth over the sensitive area, causing a tickling sensation that changed quickly to one of excited nerve endings, making Josh's dick jerk up and down with each stroke of her probing tongue.